(Topic ID: 211972)

Whats a Sonic Prospector worth these days?

By meSz

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Have the opportunity to buy a Sonic Prospector but have no idea as the the value. The playfield and cab look to be in very nice condition. Not sure of the backglass yet as I haven't seen the backside. Game is in working condition!

#2 6 years ago

Cabinets and backbox on these are made of particle board and usually are chipped or broken around the bottom edges of the cabinet. Playfields usually are pretty nice as are the backglasses for this game.

I'd say $800ish for what you are describing.

#3 6 years ago

Last one I saw locally was 600- and needed a good clean and rubber job but was 100% working. If less than say 800- I'd consider it,fun game.
-Mike

#4 6 years ago

Thanks for the post guys!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-a-sonic-prospector-worth-these-days and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.