• 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MikeS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RCP (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pahuffman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Had a guy offer a Roy Clark cocktail. I've been wanting to cut one of these down to coffee table height and use it for my gameroom. What is one of these bad boys worth? He says it flips and he has ordered parts for the broken flipper.

Here's a pic:RCP (resized).jpgRCP (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

$500-$750 or thereabouts.

Cutting it down or otherwise making a non-reversible modification will drastically hurt the value.

I was assuming it would be something like that. I plan on retheming it eventually even. Roy Clark? Lame.

#4 7 years ago

Really? That seems a little high.

#7 7 years ago

Well I need a coffee table anyway, so I figured if I can have one with a pinball machine inside then go for it. I thought I saw a thread where a guy made a flipping EM into a table but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

#15 7 years ago

Thank you all for the replies. I've never actually seen one these in person yet, so I may not end up cutting it down. I think I'll make an offer of $200, which I think is fair based on the current market down here and see where it goes.

3 months later
#21 7 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

Well, someone on ebay thinks they will get 875.00 for one that's not even fully functional!

Good luck with that!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pahuffman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-a-roy-clark-cocktail-worth?tu=Pahuffman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.