Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by gjm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpg
    image5 (resized).jpeg
    image4 (resized).jpeg
    image9 (resized).jpeg
    image0 (resized).jpeg
    image3 (resized).jpeg
    image7 (resized).jpeg
    image2 (resized).jpeg

#2 1 year ago

I'll start the bidding at 20 dollars.

#3 1 year ago

All depends on how you define "project". All there but not booting? Game beat to hell but plays? Without that it's like asking "how long is a piece of string?". But we do know the ceiling would be a clean example that plays and that's probably $3500, so far south of that, and how far south lies in the condition.

#4 1 year ago

If someone offers me a project NBA Fastbreak with the information you provided my answer is no.

#5 1 year ago

10k by xmas obviously.

#7 1 year ago

game doesnt look awful but resets. a few pictures below.

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpegimage5 (resized).jpegimage5 (resized).jpegimage7 (resized).jpegimage7 (resized).jpegimage9 (resized).jpegimage9 (resized).jpeg
    #8 1 year ago

$2000-$3000

(I’d be out any higher than $2k)

#9 1 year ago

Tree fiddy

#11 1 year ago

2500 is probably going to move it fairly quick.

#12 1 year ago

Fixing that switch would be an easy first start. Whups I just raised the price $500 dollars…

#14 1 year ago
    images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-a-project-nba-fastbreak-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.