Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hey guys whats a nice Devils Dare bring. Very clean unfaded cabinet. Very clean full led pf and backglass. New rubbers and ground mod already done. Rebuilt flippers and fully working.

Merry Christmas

#2 7 years ago

I say $1000 if it's real nice i got $700 for mine years ago.

#4 7 years ago

I paid $800 for a decent one last summer in Boston. It needed a few things but definitely worth it.

#5 7 years ago

Man, I used to own one and miss it.

Does anyone have a nice DD with a good backglass and that center plastic unbroken for $700-$900 in the Detroit area? If so, PM me!

#6 7 years ago

I paid $1000 over the summer for a solid player in good shape.

#7 7 years ago

I'm gonna go with: all the boys to the yard

#9 7 years ago

One local that was at ZapCon last year no leds in good not great shape and it went for 1300. I would agree 1200 1500 is where a great or really nice example should start.

2 weeks later
#10 7 years ago

Got mine in nice condition for $400 last year from a Pinsider, but as I understand it that was a "friendly deal" price that I still appreciate highly to this day!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brandenburg, KY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-a-nice-devils-dare-bring?hl=emagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.