DSCF5141.JPG
DSCF5136.JPG
DSCF5111.JPG
DSCF5134.JPG
DSCF5135.JPG
DSCF5133.JPG
DSCF5129.JPG
DSCF5123.JPG
There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

The pin was bought by a small church and put in the basement since day 1. It is dirty, but that can be easily remedied.

The cabinets has a few scratches and a small area at the bottom of the edge on one side. Looks minty fresh!! Topper in grrrreat shape absolutely no fade on the pin or discoloration of the topper.

What say ye Pinsiders???

#2 11 years ago

Wouldnt that be considered CUO???.....

I'd say in the 4-5k range if its just dirty and has no wear.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Only played on Sundays.
Does Father Nordman know the sisters are selling his pin?

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Nice! CUO it is!!

Gonna post some pics. I was drooling when I saw it..

#5 11 years ago

Do you approve??

DSCF5108.JPGDSCF5108.JPG DSCF5112.JPGDSCF5112.JPG DSCF5109.JPGDSCF5109.JPG DSCF5113.JPGDSCF5113.JPG DSCF5110.JPGDSCF5110.JPG DSCF5117.JPGDSCF5117.JPG

#6 11 years ago

A few more...

DSCF5124.JPGDSCF5124.JPG DSCF5125.JPGDSCF5125.JPG DSCF5126.JPGDSCF5126.JPG DSCF5123.JPGDSCF5123.JPG DSCF5129.JPGDSCF5129.JPG DSCF5133.JPGDSCF5133.JPG

#7 11 years ago

Last ones...

DSCF5135.JPGDSCF5135.JPG DSCF5134.JPGDSCF5134.JPG DSCF5111.JPGDSCF5111.JPG

#8 11 years ago

My TAF and TZ were both CUO machines!

#9 11 years ago

Oh that's pretty. Are pinballs really common in churches?

#10 11 years ago

Most churches have a youth dept. and a lot of times a pinball will be in the budget!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Oh that's pretty. Are pinballs really common in churches?

Thanks, this is my 1st pin from a church, so I am not sure.

My real dilema is I now have 2 wh2o's. This one and a 2nd I am doing a full restore on. New cabinet/playfield coming!!

#12 11 years ago

How much did you get it for or is that between you and your god?

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

Thanks, this is my 1st pin from a church, so I am not sure.
My real dilema is I now have 2 wh2o's. This one and a 2nd I am doing a full restore on. New cabinet/playfield coming!!

Keep this one and sell the restore, that is one clean original game.
If I was to sell that I would have to get minimum 5K shopped.

#14 11 years ago

I knew WH20 had gone up in price, but $5000? I bought A pretty nice one about two years ago for $1500. Its getting to the point where poor slobs like me will not be able to buy games anymore.

#15 11 years ago

Yes, buy the parts to make one into that condition, I am over 16 hundred just for PF and ramps.
I can't sell the game for 15, that wouldn't make much sense.
That game is unmolested, has no coil dust and looks like original rubbers.
It isn't a routed planked beater.
Condition is king and there are collectors that will pay for that.
Thanks for the pics, those are going in my file for reference on my restore.

#16 11 years ago

oh jesus that looks nice!

#17 11 years ago

tracelifter. I am not saying its not worth it, or the market doesn't suggest the price is fair, I am merely looking back and seeing yet another example of prices jumping sky high on a pin. I wish I would have kept mine now.

#18 11 years ago

She is a beauty. Any lost mine kickout wear?

#19 11 years ago

Hey,

I have a small request. I don't know if the batteries have been changed, or changed with the game on, but if you buy it, would you mind posting the audit of the number of games played? I'd be really curious to see how many games were played on it, or the number of games that have HYPOTHETICALLY been played on it...

Luke

#20 11 years ago

#21 11 years ago

That is sweet!

#22 11 years ago

Thanks for the input! Its a hard decision. I'm gonna clean her up and play it a while. Its just so pretty!

#23 11 years ago

That is an awesome find! Looks to be in amazingly great shape.

5k+

#24 11 years ago

A pinball that it at a church for public youth use is a routed machine. It's on route at a church. That's no HUO. Id value it at whatever regular nice white waters are worth.

#25 11 years ago

Did Wh20 come out with black rubbers? 5k that's abit high isn't it? I'd be more like $4k as its no exactly minty.

#26 11 years ago

Nice find! Is that coin door locking mechanism stock? That looks pretty stout.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

A pinball that it at a church for public youth use is a routed machine. It's on route at a church. That's no HUO. Id value it at whatever regular nice white waters are worth.

We adjusted it to CUO above!

I would pair this up vs any huo machine though...

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from SDobek:

Nice find! Is that coin door locking mechanism stock? That looks pretty stout.

It is nice huh! Im gonna spit shine this machine!

#29 11 years ago

Yes, that is stock.
That is what the doors on them looked like before they were passed around, look at the doors and you can see the two tabs they used to go through.
Also look at the shooter lane, every picture tells a story.
HUO, routed doesn't mean squat how many balls have been through the game?
Look at the shooter lane.
If the shooter lane is beat so are the components.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Also look at the shooter lane, every picture tells a story.

Where are you seeing pictures of the shooter lane? I cannot see a good shots in any of the pics and only the upper part in a few of them.

#31 11 years ago

very nice, great find.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Where are you seeing pictures of the shooter lane? I cannot see a good shots in any of the pics and only the upper part in a few of them.

Click on the 10th pic down and zoom.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Click on the 10th pic down and zoom.

#34 11 years ago

Church should have put a Gorgar or Devil's Dare in the basement

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Spybryon:

Church should have put a Gorgar or Devil's Dare in the basement

Lol! Seriously!

I know its dirty but the shooter lane isnt bad at all. Will post more pics after I shop it! Close ups!

#36 11 years ago

What is this 5k business? Its 3k if its mint. This discussion about the price of WH20 has come up on pinside too much lately and I smell a rat. Someone is trying to drive up the price of white water machines. I am not saying its rick, but something’s going on here, where does this 5K come from.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

We adjusted it to CUO above!
I would pair this up vs any huo machine though...

There's no such term as CUO. A machine put on free play in a public church will probably get more (ab)use than a routed machine in a bar. HUO machines are generally played only by the owner or in presence of the owner and cared for by that owner. All this changes when a machine is "routed in a church". There's nothing here that pairs this up with a HUO machine. It's a nice routed machine. Being on location doesn't make it not nice. But it does make it not HUO.

#38 11 years ago

I would go 2500-3000 tops. Nice find though I like the game. Looks to be in very nice shape.

#39 11 years ago

I like WH2O, but I would put my high range number at 3.5K.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from Metalpin:

I like WH2O, but I would put my high range number at 3.5K.

If That. And I agree Metalpin, I love WH20 but I am not going to pass up a mint LOTR for the same price (5K)

#41 11 years ago

I'll trade my Huo BBB for it..............not. Routed decent game. 2500-3500.

#42 11 years ago

$4500 is my guess on HUO value and this one is clean. WH20 is $6K fully restored with NOS playfield and new ramps etc..,

#43 11 years ago

G F, hank do you know what that stands for. Come on guys we have enough wankers on e-bay f*cking this hobby. Please, let’s not do it to ourselves. I call for sensible people of this forum to shout this nonsense down.

#44 11 years ago

Almost perfect decals, perfect playfield, just a thorough shop job and perhaps some new ramps and this thing is as nice as any of them out there. And I've seen mint ones sell for $5K plus. I'd say this one deserves to be in the mid $4K range.. more to a motivated buyer who wants a true survivor.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

$4500 is my guess on HUO value and this one is clean. WH20 is $6K fully restored with NOS playfield and new ramps etc..,

At the very least!

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

There's no such term as CUO. A machine put on free play in a public church will probably get more (ab)use than a routed machine in a bar. HUO machines are generally played only by the owner or in presence of the owner and cared for by that owner. All this changes when a machine is "routed in a church". There's nothing here that pairs this up with a HUO machine. It's a nice routed machine. Being on location doesn't make it not nice. But it does make it not HUO.

Leave it to you Mark to remove all levity from the purchase of a nice machine. Was simply joking about the CUO term. I understand it was routed at a church.

To say it is like all the other routed, "nice" machines is silly. I was just askin opinions, not planning on selling it anyways. I still think the machine is very, very, very low plays.

The gal who sold it to me said it had been sitting in the church hall's basement for the last 6-7 years not being played. And that guess, she said is because she has only been working there for that amount of time, could be longer. It just didn't have a shooter rod. Has 2 switch errors and thats it.

#47 11 years ago

Ok 4k maybe, but please guys, your killing me.

#48 11 years ago

Couple of last pics before I shut my pie hole about this machine! Cleaned the middle area with some Novus 2. Not shopped by any means.

Shooterlane area close up included:

DSCF5136.JPGDSCF5136.JPG DSCF5141.JPGDSCF5141.JPG DSCF5142.JPGDSCF5142.JPG DSCF5140.JPGDSCF5140.JPG DSCF5146.JPGDSCF5146.JPG DSCF5147.JPGDSCF5147.JPG

#49 11 years ago

Na F that its still not 4K its 3.5

#50 11 years ago

Okay! All done! Thanks for all the nice comments Pinsiders!! It's going upstairs with my others!!

/thread DSCF5131.JPGDSCF5131.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-a-huo-whitewater-valued-at and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.