(Topic ID: 833)

whats a good price for williams rollergames?

By bigdrillcar

14 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by way2wyrd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 years ago

There is a guy in my neighborhood selling a rollergames pin in good condition (good backglass, nice playfield, cabinet, 100% working). What is a good price for one of these?

question 2: what are your thoughts on this game?

#2 14 years ago

This link might give you an idea of what machines sold for. It's a little bit old but still valid. It lists all the machines sold on ebay with how many and prices. Just scroll down to rollergames .. average price $764

http://www.bostonpinball.biz/eBayNov2008.htm

#3 14 years ago

LOL - I was looking thru your list talking out loud and I said, "damn someone paid 18k for and addams family - my girlfriend (who knows nothing about pinball) in the background says, "whats it made out of gold" I said actually it probably was she goes "really?" yup

#4 14 years ago

I'm sure it has mistakes .. just trying to help someone fusion301

Like the person said it was hand compiled. Probably meant to type 1801.
Personally though I might give 18K if I could have laid Morticia a few times back in her younger years

No offense taken .. you just found a huge funny typo

#5 14 years ago

$700 to $800 is a good price for Roller Games.

#6 14 years ago

I would pay 7-800 bucks for season tickets to some good 'ol female roller DERBY around here!! Miss that S***!

for the pinball machine, that's a good average price. (heard its not that great of a game tho......)

#7 14 years ago

yeah, i played the game on pinmame last night and decided the theme & music is too weak. i think i'll save the space for something cooler.

#8 14 years ago

I think rollergames is a great pin, awesome flow and cool magnets. Def one of the underlooked System 11 games, plus it's a steve ritche.

#9 14 years ago

I agree with maldoror, have you seen the youtube video yet?

#10 14 years ago

my biggest gripe with it is the music. it just seems like it would be grating after a while (and i love the black knight 2000 music). i may have to just go play it in person to know for sure if i will really like it (longterm).

#11 14 years ago

What ??? You can't take the "Rock - Rock - Rockin' Rollergames" music over and over and over ?

Just think Oompa - Loompa - Doopidy - Doo ... hehe

I'd still buy it for that if you are just starting your collection. Maybe negotiate it a bit down. Never pay the asking price from an individual seller.

#12 14 years ago

I was at an auction and in Toronto in september and one was going for 300$ decent shape too, It didn't sell. I played it for a bit. It was a pretty boring game though. Annoying music too. Lots of other deals there too. Hope theres another one soon, cuz now I have some more $$$ to spend. Looking for a cyclone or Taxi.

2 years later
#14 11 years ago

I have a roller games. The music can be a little annoying after a while, but it's a fast playing pin and I personally have been enjoying it. Really a lot if bang for the buck. Bought mine for $400. Put $60 & 4 hours into it. Everything works great. Local guy just offered me $900 for it which is probley a good offer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Nashua, NH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Boards
PinSound

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-a-good-price-for-williams-rollergames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.