(Topic ID: 107161)

What's a decent players Gladiators worth???

By jmountjoy111

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by amkoepfer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have the chance to pick up a decent player grade Gottlieb Gladiators game. What's the going rate on these things. It has a pretty solid playfield with minimal wear, good ramps, decent DMD, some scratching on the cabinet, etc... Maybe a couple of broke plastics and I know one broken drop target. I'd like to pick it up but don't want to overpay.

#2 9 years ago

I just picked up one of these and paid 1k sounds like it was in similar condition.

#3 9 years ago

OK. I think I can get it around $900. It looks like a fun game, maybe a little cheesy but fun looking nonetheless, lol.

#4 9 years ago

Gladiators is awesome.

A true hidden gem....some really interesting shots.

If you can get any DMD for sub-$1000, you are doing okay.

Pete

#5 9 years ago

Yup about 1k ish. Usually wear in the pops...it stays up there just as long as twd's And wear at the lip of the mylar on the pyramid.

#6 9 years ago

You can hold both flippers and it will turn the pops off

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

correct! I do that most times.... We put mylar up there to protect what was left...But both of my Gladiators had wear there.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Are you serious?? I never knew that!!

#9 9 years ago

Wasn't there also some talk about making a reskinning package to turn it back to its original Legend of Zelda theme? Did anyone ever get a chance to pick up that project?

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

I know its off topic, but has any gladiators owners had problems with the g.I. fuse blowing? I've looked for a short everywhere and can't find one. A few bulbs were burned and I replaced them, then the fuse blew. Is there too many #44 bulbs for the circuit? Should I go #47? And back on topic, I got mine for 850. It was huo, but they never once did any upkeep. Broken rubbers and old balls and no playfield cleaning in 20 years so its in good shape but not showroom shape. Cleaned up nice though. I was happy at 850, would have paid around 1100 for it. Thanks all

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-a-decent-players-gladiators-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.