(Topic ID: 16921)

Whatever :)

By The_Gorilla

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gorilla.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

1 AC/DC (Premium/LE)
    Stern, 2012 – 26 ratings – rate it!
    2 Medieval Madness
    Williams, 1997 – 713 ratings – You: ↓ 8.778
    3 Twilight Zone
    Bally, 1993 – 841 ratings – You: ↓ 7.892
    4 Transformers (Premium/LE)
    Stern, 2011 – 15 ratings – rate it!
    5 Attack from Mars
    Bally, 1995 – 586 ratings – You: ↑ 9.660

Just wanted to get the bitchin' started.

#2 11 years ago

Oh come on Gorilla you know that when WoZ comes out it will be right up there #1 as well and I doubt you will be bitchin then. You are just a AC/DC hater.

It will work itself down, definitely silly it is #1 right now but it is a really cool game and deserves some love.

Now Transformers being in top 5 is definitely silly! (Let the attacks begin)

#3 11 years ago

I doubt you will be bitchin then.

ME bitchin'??? Heaven forbid ...
    gorilla.jpggorilla.jpg

I just wanted to get SOMEONE going...

#4 11 years ago

Do people et this upset when say rolling stones does a top 100 songs list? It's all arbitrary. Unless there is a standardized "test" it's all meaningless and based on opinions. I know you don't care gorilla. Just having a little fun. Will people stop worrying about "rankings" and "holding value" of there machines and play them already!

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Do people et this upset when say Rolling Stones does a top 100 songs list?

Actually it's a lot worse.

#6 11 years ago

Why isn't waterworld in the top 100? Everyone wants to sink the deez!

#7 11 years ago

For comparison, go to imdb. you will find ridiculous ratings there too. if people are into explosions they will rate some b movie 10. this is the internet-s

#8 11 years ago

Why you folks always have to only post reference to whole numer ratings??? Why??? I clearly remember that LW3 was rated at 2.50 or maybe 3.50 on the 2-decimal place rating system! When you folks go whole numbers only...may pin ratings get lost/ignored/missed

#9 11 years ago

Find what you like for a set price and buy it.

Simple all problems solved. Use top 100 as a guideline as to what others like but go play it yourself somewhere and if you love it add it to your collection.

#10 11 years ago

Lol I own ac/dc and WOZ. Can't complain either Way

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Now Transformers being in top 5 is definitely silly! (Let the attacks begin)

What????? How did this happen??

#12 11 years ago

i have not played transformers yet. why are so many people turning away from it?
    from what i understand it has what everyone has asked for. art work,not photo shop. no actors voices.the original voices of the auto bots. metal ramps etc. again,i have not played the game so i dont have an opinion. it just seems to me that there are a number of people who got what they asked for and are still not happy.

#13 11 years ago

Software was super incomplete I believe along with kmart toys and some problem with progressive jackpots or something if I remember correctly.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

i have not played Transformers yet. why are so many people turning away from it?
    from what i understand it has what everyone has asked for. art work,not photo shop. no actors voices.the original voices of the auto bots. metal ramps etc. again,i have not played the game so i dont have an opinion. it just seems to me that there are a number of people who got what they asked for and are still not happy.

There were a lot of things promised during its development that didn't happen (namely a toy that actually transforms). The modes also seem a little repetitive and the two mini playfields added in the LE version slow things down. I think I have covered all the gripes from the TF haters... now if you look past that and actually play one for a little bit you'll find out that it's an awesome pin!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whatever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.