(Topic ID: 152636)

Whatcha got there Dwight? Star Wars?

By epthegeek

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whats_all_this_then_(resized).png
    #1 8 years ago

So Stern posted a mini documentary about Game of Thrones. I noticed something pretty interesting in the early part of the video. What's that on Dwight's Monitor? A little Star Wars research? EH? EH?

/may be nothing

whats_all_this_then_(resized).pngwhats_all_this_then_(resized).png

#2 8 years ago

That's it...... time to start the STAR WARS speculation thread

#3 8 years ago

Usual Company hype. Oh whoops...jeez didn't realize we had blatent SW images up right behind us in this Stern produced/edited video.

EDIT: or Viral hype I guess I should say these days.

#4 8 years ago

I thought speculation was banned?

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I thought speculation was banned?

Only "official speculation" is allowed.

#6 8 years ago

I didn't really pay attention to it at first, but then in every shot of Dwight after that his monitor was off, so I backed up.

#7 8 years ago

I'm surprised the picture is still up, I thought it would be pulled by now.

#8 8 years ago

I'm guessing Stern did that 100% intentionally.

#9 8 years ago

Space Balls!

#10 8 years ago

I don't see 'Jaws' anywhere..!

#11 8 years ago

Is it both star wars on the web page and wallpaper ?

I do see Artoo, sandpeoples, vader, stormtroopers.......oh my God old classics and new Star wars all together pin.

Dwight and maybe Ritchie are teaming up

They must have pre sold more LE of this than Ghostbusters hahahahahahahaha

#12 8 years ago

Even the face and the smurk on the picture is saying : you know it to be true !!!

LCD for sure

#13 8 years ago

Rumor has been floating for a while.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

That's it...... time to start the STAR WARS speculation thread

Already done:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-cinnabon-speculation-thread

#15 8 years ago

It's definitely gonna be done, just when. I better start saving because Star Wars and Iron Maiden are going to be must buys for me. Stern is just kicking ass!

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

It's definitely gonna be done, just when. I better start saving because Star Wars and Iron Maiden are going to be must buys for me. Stern is just kicking ass!

Exactly the same for me......Maiden and Star Wars are sure purchase for me. Have to skip GOT and Ghosbusters for sure.

Shit and I was looking to buy something

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whatchat-got-there-dwight-star-wars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.