Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,001 posts
  • 172 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Gotemwill
  • Topic is favorited by 70 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9193 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9187 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9191 (resized).jpeg
    20240408_161419 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8961 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    mojo (resized).jpg
    IMG_0102 (resized).JPEG
    IMG_0103 (resized).JPEG
    IMG_9610 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9608 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9606 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20240331_165319713 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240331_165318272.MP (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240330_231423284 (resized).jpg
    20240324_204739 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1490 11 months ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Anybody got a good blue cheese dressing recipe? Store bought sucks every f'n time.

I do 1 cup mayo, 1/4 cup sour cream, juice of one lemon, like 40 cranks of fresh cracked black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon of Worcester, and 3/4 cup of blue cheese. This is a pretty chunky recipe, more of a dip than a dressing. If you want to use it on salads you could thin it out with some cream or half and half.

1 month later
    #1718 10 months ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

What do you fellow kettle guys think of this deal?

This is a screaming deal. I have a 26" Weber that I need to upgrade to cast iron, will probably run me around $100 after tax.

2 months later
    #2070 8 months ago
    Quoted from RVH:

You don’t need a prime brisket choice will be fine.
    I buy my brisket at Restaurant Depot in Brooklyn Park.
    You don’t need a membership to shop at this location.
    It’s on the other side of town from you but maybe worth the trip.
    Northern Fire grilling and bbq supplies in Minnetonka may be closer to you and is an awesome store for seasonings and sauces and high and grills & bbq toys.
    They have snake river farms briskets I believe but there double super top secret expensive!!
    F Hy-Vee.

The BC Restaurant Depot is an experience. It's such a disorganized shit hole, and the people that work there are absolutely miserable. Costco Business Center in Northeast Minneapolis has the same or better pricing on beef and chicken, and you can get ground beef in 5lb tubes instead of 10lb. Nitrile gloves are cheaper there too, and they have a lot of things that a regular Costco has too like pet food and other household goods. Restaurant Depot has better pricing and bigger selection of frozen seafood like shrimp, scallops, and crab legs.

#2074 8 months ago
    Quoted from RVH:

Ok you sold me.
    Yuck

Not sure what you are saying here, do you not eat ground beef?

4 months later
    #2751 4 months ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

It’s not prime.

$5.97 is still a very good price for choice, cheapest I found here this year was $6.99.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-ya-smoking?tu=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.