13 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by bugray
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

I'm going to the UK Pinball Party in a few weeks time, and Dennis Nordman is going to be there as a guest speaker, it's gonna be so cool to meet another incredible pinball designer.

Anyways I'm sure he'll be signing loads of stuff for his fans all weekend and I have a question as an owner of one of his games The Party Zone.

What would you take off your pinball to get signed????

#2 13 years ago

I think I'd go for the apron. It's readily visible but wouldn't get damaged during gameplay.

#3 13 years ago

And a whole lot easier to carry than a backglass or playfield. Depends on if I were driving or flying to the show. Backglass would be my top choice.

#4 13 years ago

I had one of my slingshot plastics signed on both my Whirlwind and my Teacher's Pet

#5 13 years ago

The backglass is usually the gold standard for a designer/artist to sign though. My second choice would be the Zarr head, in this case- lotta real estate on that chin.

#6 13 years ago

Another Idea... Order a new translite for him to sign. That way you can roll it up in a tube at the show without the worry of damage. Make sure you get your picture taken with him and the translite, this might be worth some extra $$ for a collector if you decide to ever sell.

#7 13 years ago

Aside from the translite or instruction card, you should be able to unscrew the rocket ship for Dennis to sign.

It is like a maroon color (may not be able to see black marker on it), so I would suggest having him sign it with one of those metallic silver-colored pens.

#8 13 years ago

Nice idea's guys, especially captain bzarr's chin(haha). The rocket ship would be great too, but mine is a little tatty and worn. I think I'm gonna go with the backglass translight and be very carefull with it!!!!

I might put the wife in the boot and the translight up front with me.....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-you-take-off and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.