(Topic ID: 45185)

What would you say your collection says about you?

By Pinhead1982

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Speed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Mine says a fool and his money...

#52 11 years ago

Mine says "get rid of the wife, she is only holding us back from our vision".

#53 11 years ago

Mine says I'm a hoarder who doesn't like selling things, and needs an intervention

#54 11 years ago

i have $hitty taste

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Mine says a fool and his money...

I never met a pingame i did not like.....

#56 11 years ago

Mine says if the wife ever finds out what I really paid for them I am in for a serious #¥¥ chewing

#57 11 years ago

mine's gonna say I'm a "God damned sexual tyrannosaurus" as soon as Predator comes in

#58 11 years ago

Mine says,look at the mantle piece AND stoke the fire.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

mine's gonna say I'm a "God damned sexual tyrannosaurus" as soon as Predator comes in

Herb, its a Good thing you live in Saratoga then.

Mine says I am slowly converting to a Stern collector and that I am also becoming a hoarder.

#60 11 years ago

Mine says thank goodness these were all bought over8 years ago because I certainly couldn't afford to buy all of them today!!!!!

#61 11 years ago

Mine says Im distinguished, intellectual, handsome, with a great sense of humor and a kind heart. And that I like pussy.

#62 11 years ago

Mine says I not only enjoy playing, but am into the history and
    evolution of pinball over the years.
    Steve

#63 11 years ago

SM, IM, Wolverine LE, Avengers LE, ACDC Premium

I collected comics as a kid and I'm a drummer. Makes sense huh?

#64 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

And that I like pussy.

Hulk, Transformers, Spiderman, ACDC....more like a sausage-fest.

#65 11 years ago

Mine says that I like variation and that my appartement is getting to small

#66 11 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Hulk, Transformers, spiderman, ACDC....more like a sausage-fest.

Ima trade the lot for a NIB Hard Body!

#67 11 years ago

Mine says I need a smaller house (less to clean so I can focus more on the pins!), bigger WALKOUT basement for more pins and so I can set my pool table back up, and a bigger garage (shop and second game room for more pins!).

Phoebe

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from lotsapins:

Mine says thank goodness these were all bought over8 years ago because I certainly couldn't afford to buy all of them today!!!!!

Me too!!!

#69 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Mine says Im distinguished, intellectual, handsome, with a great sense of humor and a kind heart. And that I like pussy.

You left out modest.

#70 11 years ago

:lol:For a reason.

#71 11 years ago

my collection say '' stop adding stuff and play me''

#72 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead1982:

On the back of another thread on a different forum (pinballinfo in uk) what does your collection say about you? Or what do others think the collection says about you?
    My collection and why I have them
    MM-humour
    AFM-humour
    IJ-films fan
    DH-film fan
    CFTBL-film fan
    BBB-humour
    TAFG-
    Hobbit-

Mine would say that I am competitive player who likes a challenge. I don't fall for the hype, don't spend outrageous amounts on games and that I like to play games like they were designed and meant to be played. I'm way more about the actual "go" then just all "show".

#73 11 years ago

Mine says, "Welcome to the darkside. I hope you have alot more money, because your pinball buying days have just begun."

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-you-say-your-collection-says-about-you/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.