(Topic ID: 94829)

What would you pay for used WOZ ECLE with 425 plays?

By DrZhivago

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Aurich
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpg

#1 6 years ago

So looking for folks who like the game or want one themselves...

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from DrZhivago:

So looking for folks who like the game or want one themselves

Good attempt to avoid snarky responses! Let's see if it works...

#3 6 years ago

$7000 delivered, I have already owned and sold a WOZ standard but game is not for me. This is where I see value.

#4 6 years ago

i sold mine for 7500$ nib so a used one would go for 6500 by my guessing.

#5 6 years ago

Saw the ad for this WOZLE. Hard for me to pay this when i could have gotten a NIB WOZLE about two months ago for $7,500. I would agree w/ vex, $6,500 would be good for me.

#6 6 years ago

count me in at $6,500 too.

Marcus

#7 6 years ago

Considering that NIB standards are now $8k I would say at least $7k for a HUO EC LE. Maybe even $7200-$7400 considering how popular the game has become and the great code support for the game.

#8 6 years ago

7k-7250

#9 6 years ago

I'd give $6000 if it was totally mint and still had the box.

#10 6 years ago

$1500.

#11 6 years ago

Seriously guys. $7200-$7300 would be fair.

New code makes this game awesome.

#12 6 years ago

$5500 so I could afford to put it on route. No more than Stern Pro's cost me.

#13 6 years ago

It depends - does it have all upgraded RGB LED boards? If it doesn't, are you sure JJP will cover replacements under warranty?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

It depends - does it have all upgraded RGB LED boards? If it doesn't, are you sure JJP will cover replacements under warranty?

Good point.

#15 6 years ago

I hate the game so $5k

#16 6 years ago

Lmao.

I'm choking on my beer here!

#17 6 years ago

6,500.00. Ed

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'd give $6000 if it was totally mint and still had the box.

I can sell you my box... Wait, what?

#19 6 years ago

Bring it to me and I'll give you my AVLE and $1,000.

#20 6 years ago

Its a fine game, I appreciate the quality and effort put into this game but the theme/layout just doesnt grab me. (Edit---Code is outstanding/deep though)

I enjoy playing my Sharkeys Shootout way more than putting a play on WOZ. I dont think I would cough up any amount of $ for it.

Post edited by centerflank: added code thought

#21 6 years ago

$6200-$6800 seems fair to me.

#22 6 years ago

I was thinking right around $7000 as well.

#23 6 years ago

I would jump on one for $7250

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

JJP tech support told me that they are extended warranties on the boards. They were not clear on how long but said something along the line of 10years. However was not clear if that meant replacement or just that the boards would be available that long. Kinda thinking the later. Also they said replacing all the boards can cause more issues than just leaving the boards that are working in. My 2 boards were replaced at light speed with no questions asked. I am the 3rd owner of my WOZLE.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I would jump on one for $7250

There is one listed for $7k in the marketplace. Check on that one.

#26 6 years ago

Too far away for me to make a serious price comment

#27 6 years ago

It's a screamin' deal @ 7k.

#28 6 years ago

I'd pay $7k if it came with a toaster

#29 6 years ago

My TZ and $1k.
-Wes

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Its a fine game, I appreciate the quality and effort put into this game but the theme/layout just doesnt grab me. (Edit---Code is outstanding/deep though)
I enjoy playing my Sharkeys Shootout way more than putting a play on WOZ. I dont think I would cough up any amount of $ for it.
Post edited by centerflank: added code thought

Not too helpful. I get it, you don't want one, and he asked what would you pay, not what's it worth. Ha, ha.

But I don't believe you. You wouldn't buy it to flip if you could get it cheaply?

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I enjoy playing my Sharkeys Shootout way more than putting a play on WOZ.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-indianapolis-500-sharkeys-shootout-acdc-luci-edition

Thanks for the endorsement CF

I'm selling a beautiful Sharkey's Shootout, get a fun game and save yourself over 5k. To stay on topic I value HUO WOZ ECLE at $7000; my Sharkey's Shootout at $1900 = 5.1k saved

#32 6 years ago

Your Sharkeys better be dipped in 24k gold to fetch $1900!

#33 6 years ago

Edit----> "and he asked what would you pay"

Sorry, I would pay zero dollars for this game, it would have to be given to me free for me to bring it in my house. I hope that is more helpful. <------Edit

Quoted from DanQverymuch:

But I don't believe you. You wouldn't buy it to flip if you could get it cheaply?

I was just offered a game at a cheaper price to then resell for a $300 markup. I passed and said just offer it to the potential buyer I knew for the lower price that it was offered to me for. Believe it or not.

What I would do is buy a game that needs some love, shop it/fix some things up then mark it up a little to recoup a good chunk of the $ spent on parts and my labor. I dont really consider that a flip as I also like to at least play the game for a few months. I dunno...

Sharkeys Shootout is a fun game especially if you dig billiards, Id say $1900 for Toaster's SS can be done. Go ahead and track all the recent sale prices on that title and get back at me.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

They were not clear on how long but said something along the line of 10years.

I'd be happy to discover that JJP was still in business to support that warranty in 10 years. Hell, I hope anyone is still making pinball in 10 years.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside