(Topic ID: 211912)

What would you pay for this Kings & Queens / what do you think it's worth?

By gac

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pbpins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0387 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_0384 (resized).jpg
IMG_0389 (resized).jpg
IMG_0390 (resized).jpg
IMG_0391 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Hi All - It's a Kings & Queens EM that lights up, scoring reel resets, but nothing registers on the playfield, and the flippers don't seem to work when a ball is put into play. Sounds like a switch just keeps clicking once a game is started. I know virtually nothing about EM's and don't want to get in way over my head. I know it's a desirable title but have no idea what is needed to get it up and running and what I should offer in its current condition. I have some pics showing condition of playfield. Cabinet is original paint but rough. Any advice is appreciated.

IMG_0391 (resized).jpgIMG_0391 (resized).jpg
IMG_0390 (resized).jpgIMG_0390 (resized).jpg
IMG_0389 (resized).jpgIMG_0389 (resized).jpg
IMG_0384 (resized).jpgIMG_0384 (resized).jpg

IMG_0387 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_0387 (1) (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Good title!

$600-800 depending on the inside.

#3 6 years ago

Don't know a lot about EM value but I would think $400-500 considering the PF is dead.

#4 6 years ago

morning bump if I may...

#5 6 years ago

What is seller asking?

#6 6 years ago

Ask Vic Camp.

#7 6 years ago

Looks to be in pretty good cosmetic condition, the wear on the “I” in “Lit” is typical for this title. If you lightly shopped out this one with parts and elbow grease just to get it clean and running I’d say it’s a $1200 - 1500 title. As is, I’d say $750 +/-. If you can get it for less than that you’re doing well in my opinion.

#8 6 years ago

Was thinking game looked really clean, if the wiring underside is not hacked at least 600 and that’s probably a good deal but not a screaming deal... less than 500 and your doing better than fine. FYI I am cheap and this game is not super appealing to me... so that’s what I would pay. For 600 I would at least think about and go look. For 500 I drive a truck and bring 500cash and load it up without even plugging it in, just open and look and run... so it’s probably worth more than that!

#9 6 years ago

600-800 depending on what you see once you have a look at it in person

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-you-pay-for-this-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.