Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by vid1900
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Players condition Williams Travel Time???

#2 9 years ago

400 bucks

#3 9 years ago

Does it come with a hooker? Sorry, I am drunk!

#4 9 years ago

Zero dollars and 12/100 cents.

I kid 300-400 if working and decent shape.

#5 9 years ago

Anyone sell or buy one recently? Trying to feel out the market...I may have a line on one for cheap.

#6 9 years ago

Yep. Most Williams EM's not a ton of value.
in "Player" condition $400 is a pretty good guess.

#7 9 years ago

2 to 7, the cond is a pretty big factor- looks like an interesting game

#8 9 years ago

What EMs have the most value?

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from angrysaladman:

The ones everyone wants.

In general, late 50's to mid 60's Gottliebs.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The ones everyone wants.
In general, late 50's to mid 60's Gottliebs.

I don't know about that, seems Fireball, C37, and many more of the late 70s ones bridge into the people that also like the early SS machines. I have no interest in the 50s and 60s, but I do for many of the 70s.

#11 9 years ago

You're both right.

#12 9 years ago

If I were able to pick up this okay-good condition Travel Time for $150 that'd be a steal?

#13 9 years ago

If I were able to pick up this okay-good condition Travel Time for $150 that'd be a steal?

what is YOUR definition of "ok-good"?

it might be a "steal" at $150... it also might require enough money to be spent on it that it would be an albatross...

#14 9 years ago

Does it play?

Or is it a garage sale find, "It worked last time we plugged it in, ya know, when the kids used to play it".

#15 9 years ago

The one's you get for the best price.

#16 9 years ago

Pretty much any decent EM has at least $200 worth of parts in it so anything under $150 or so you really can't go wrong.

Any decent EM machine - decent cabinet - very little major wear on playfield - backglass that looks good - etc and working or semi working should be worth $150 to $200 or more.

So bottom line $150 is a good but not a great price depending on how bad you want it and condition.

#17 9 years ago

plays 100%. backglass looks good, as does the playfield - I like the art on this machine.

#18 9 years ago

if you like the game, and you are happy with the condition, then it would be a "buy" at $150...

don't expect to flip it for much though...

#19 9 years ago

plays 100%. backglass looks good, as does the playfield - I like the art on this machine.

Buy it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-you-pay-for-a and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.