(Topic ID: 221917)

What Would You Like To See As MBr New Features?

By KozMckPinball

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by hoby1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 months ago

Wouldn't it be cool if the pf CD was replaced by a spinning LP? Maybe a projection on that spinning disc?

#2 8 months ago

While we are dreaming, the art on this game is fantastic so I would rather a new wizard mode that rivals or is better than BFTK more than art updates.

Then I would like qualifying the wizard mode to be more of a challenge like AFM. This game can be setup hard so the easy factor is not a big deal except that only the bride is a challenge on factory. Frank and Drac are good but make creature and mummy pull their weight.

#3 8 months ago

Auto-leveling leg hydrolics.

#4 8 months ago

“Planked” wood floor playfield based on steigerpijp work. Take my money !

#5 8 months ago

I jump ramp like in the proto MB games but actually make it work.

#6 8 months ago

Great topper like AFMRLE, Big color screen, LED's, Great Armor, Illuminated apron, LED's in the existing toys that interact with the game, interactive game blades. old code with the option to play a new version of the code

#7 8 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Great topper like AFMRLE, Big color screen, LED's, Great Armor, Illuminated apron, LED's in the existing toys that interact with the game, interactive game blades. old code with the option to play a new version of the code

Man sign me up for those upgrades!

#8 8 months ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

“Planked” wood floor playfield based on steigerpijp work. Take my money !

His planked PF is da bomb!

#9 8 months ago

planked playfield is a super MUST, freaking awesome.....

#10 8 months ago

some sort of Plasma effect would be cool either on the play field or incorporated into the topper..... lightedpinballmods has plasma bumper caps that would look really cool on MB.

#11 8 months ago

Hoping Lyman’s Lement is still in the software code. To funny hearing his personal call outs.

#12 8 months ago

As with all remakes...updated code

#13 8 months ago

A "Thing" hand mechanism like in TAF, positioned inside the coindoor that hands me several thousands of dollars back after I set-up the machine and power it on for the first time.

#14 8 months ago

The 3 spinning disc mech that was deleted from the new Pirates

#15 8 months ago

It would be cool to have online scores and the games connected to the internet if you choose. I know can be lame because folks take glass off and cheat RGB Leds in the inserts controlled by CPU are always neat for different modes etc

#16 8 months ago

Never played MB, but I think it would be really cool if they could program multiple game modes into some of these remakes. Have a button on the side that changed between "classic" and "new" scoring modes with some new basic programming thrown in there. Maybe the objectives to get to wizard mode are changed. On top of this, if they really wanted to go nuts there could be a "custom" mode where you could program your own rules without the risk of ruining the machine. Pinball nerds would come up with all sorts of modes to trade online. I think if they could pull this off they'd be greatly increasing the desirability... and replayability of their new machines.

Oh, and obligatory large Color DMD and shaker motor on higher trims... maybe even a "pinstadium lighting" version.

#17 8 months ago

Who in their right mind would want a 'planked" playfield ???

#18 8 months ago

A phantom flip chaos mode........ one where you hit a shot consecutively after the game does .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
7,299 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, NE
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 14.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Boards
PinSound
$ 89.99
Boards
PCB Emporium
£ 58.00
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 71.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside