Topic poll

“Would you pick Iron Maiden Pro or Jurassic Park Pro”

• Iron Maiden Pro 12 votes
    30%
  • Jurassic Park Pro 28 votes
    70%

(40 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMDN (resized).jpeg

#1 51 days ago

I believe I'm going to pull the trigger on one of these games. Any input on which direction I should go? Premiums or LEs are not an option, and either game I end up with will likely be on location. I'm not the biggest fan of either license, but enjoy the gameplay of both.

Mike

#2 51 days ago

For location, depends on your traffic- do you have more casuals or serious players?
JP hits both audiences pretty well.

#3 51 days ago

I own both and love both of them but after owning Maiden for a year I still play it more than I do JP I just find that game addictive.

#4 51 days ago

JP2 for location play, both shoot well but I think the dinosaur theme is more appealing to the masses.

#5 51 days ago

Absolutely, positively IMDN.
- Proven
- Well coded (putting this game in the extreme minority of all Sterns over the last 3 years).
- Have not heard of bad clear coat issues with this title.

In a year...maybe this is a tougher decision.
Not now.

#6 51 days ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Absolutely, positively IMDN.
- Have not heard of bad clear coat issues with this title.

IMDN is not exempt from the clear coat issues...
IMDN (resized).jpeg

#7 51 days ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

IMDN is not exempt from the clear coat issues...
[quoted image]

Exactly, I wouldnt buy either right now until this clear thing is fixed and stern replaces affected playfields

#8 51 days ago

I'm a die hard life-long Maiden fan and game-play wise it is also my favorite pin. But I would think JP2 would do much better in the field. Pinheads like both about equally and the casuals are going to overwhelmingly go for JP2.

The clear-coat issue is irrelevant for a routed game. No one has ever not put a dollar in a game because after pulling out a magnifying glass, they saw some bare wood behind a post. Might affect resale value after several years of location by by a couple hundred dollars, which is meaningless in the big picture.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside