Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Godzilla Premium or Aliens Standard?”

• Godzilla 48 votes
      64%
    • Aliens 15 votes
      20%
    • Both 6 votes
      8%
    • Neither 6 votes
      8%

(75 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldbaby.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 2 years ago

I think Godzilla Premium is really cool so I voted for it. But I have a lot of admiration in my heart for Pinball Brothers for making this great re-release happen.

Some might say that the left outlane and the modes where you have to not shoot certain shots on Alien are annoying. Make sure those things don't bother you too much before making your decision.
    For those who don't know, the left outlane is big and if you have the upper left flipper up it's even bigger.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldbaby.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-you-choose-alien-standard-or-godzilla-premium?tu=oldbaby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.