(Topic ID: 40826)

What would you buy with $2400-$2700?

By LordCrom

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dewsho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 11 years ago

So many people suggesting WCS. I want this to be my first pin but have never seen it at the prices people are claiming you can get it at. But if it's one thing I've learned in my short time here on Pinside, it's patience (not really, but I'm trying very hard).

Quoted from mccoy2797:

We also need to stop being so desperate, and be patient. The prices are getting too high.

Seeing things like this also helps. After 20 years of wanting a pin, I now have a couple thousand dollars to make it happen. But sometimes feel like I'm getting in at a real bad time due to the recent rise in prices. But the best part is YOU! Yes YOU Pinside. I've been invited to many peoples houses and will soon be taking some of them up on it. So even if I can't buy yet, I can still play the game I love and meet great people. THANK YOU!!

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

If you have 2k to spend you should be able to find a really really nice WCS for that. Should be excellent from top to bottom for that price. I've seen nice ones for 1700-1800 very recently on here.

I'm keeping an eagle eye out for one. Who knows, maybe the MGC will be lucky for me. If not ill just have to wait for ralphwiggum to get bored of his ES. Now I need to look into this "starter kit" of which user mof speaks. I take it I can find it here on pinside?
And thanks for the encouragement!

#69 11 years ago

With so many people recommending WCS I found this ad OP.

World Cup Soccer, 1994 Bally: 1800
Clean, no codes, plays well. Cointaker led inserts, recently rebuilt flippers including coils and great lakes modular flipper boards. Fun game but recently was ok'd by the misses to buy a aaa title. Email for high res pictures. Pick up only.
Todd
[email protected], Collingswood, New Jersey, 10 minutes from center city Philadelphia

I've been advised to buy my first pin in person if possible (waiting for the MGC) but if someone can vouch for seller maybe OP could have it shipped. Best price I've seen for WCS yet. Makes me t t twitch

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 64.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dewsho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-you-buy-with-2400-2700?tu=dewsho and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.