1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif
5339133da02b4791dc6b377a13626c6b918d5fb4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cp1610.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 1 year ago

As your 1st game you have some things to think about. Has this game you have played in the last few years? That old memory has a way of clouding how good it is/or was then.

(( Check forum for threads on the subject of your / my 1st pinball. Lots of great info there read through them. ))

For the thread i will assume you did your home work. All these games you played in the last few years and know exactly what you getting as game play. You have a buddy or local repair person to help if the game is shipped and has a few issues when arrived that can fix it. -> If none of the above is true you going to not enjoy this 1st game. <- New and old game do break. I don't want to be the rain on the idea but it happens just know this.

As for the list of games I am not going to up or down titles you choose. Just because there old doesn't mean their bad. Their yours not mine or others remember that. Unless there are paying for it. Don't let the Pitch fork crowd make you buy a game just because they say so.

The 1st 3 pins on your list are newer games so not that old. So finding a working game in fair to nice shape will not be to hard. As to the other 3 game are Old games 25 plus years old these have been down the road a few times and may not have been the best care and or more subject to issues because of this. With the right care and repairs are done the older games can be as good as the new if not better. Many of the older games you can get new ramps and plastics and other parts so don't let that scare you away.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.99
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cp1610.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-you-buy-and-why?tu=cp1610 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.