Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

eric-cartman[1].jpg
spin.jpg
southpark2.jpg
southpark.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I'm looking for advice on buying a south park pin. Whats a good price to pay? Here is the condition of the pinball machine that I'm looking at to buy.

Condition:
- Very clean and in great condition.
- Playfield has no worn spots.
- Translite looks brand new.
- Cabinet in good shape with a few minor nicks/scratches, and paint wear around the flipper buttons/targets that have some normal wear and tear.
- Plastics in great shape... (although Mr. Hankey's toilet is cracked but fully functional)
- All parts are present and unit plays/works 100%. Comes with owners manual plus spare Rubbers/bumpers/balls!

southpark.jpgsouthpark.jpg southpark2.jpgsouthpark2.jpg spin.jpgspin.jpg

#2 11 years ago

What do they want for it?

#4 11 years ago

$1800

#5 11 years ago

2,200 range seems fair

#6 11 years ago

Great price actually. On ebay they are going for $2500-$3500 depending.

#7 11 years ago

Offer $2k & kill Kenny!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from SkillShots:

Great price actually. On ebay they are going for $2500-$3500 depending.

Thats list price, the highest sold price is $2550

ebay.com link: sch

Skill that nice one in IL was pulled early due to a local sale it seems. His BIN was $2399 even with 8% PayPal & eBay fees so I would imagine any offer near $2200 got him to pull the auction.

#9 11 years ago

SP has actually gone down a bit in the last few years. With the damaged toilet and flipper button wear I would say a fair price would be about $1600-1800. Anymore and it should be in fantastic condition, IMO.

Check Mr. Hanky, he should have both arms, his right arm is usually broken. SP has some expensive parts game specific parts such as hanky and the toilet. The repro I bought was crap, formed all wrong.

SP is a blast to play but limited in depth, I am a huge fan of the show, but after a year or so the game had to go. Here is hoping they make another SP pin today, 14 years later. Like the old man says...Oh...My...Gawd...

#10 11 years ago

1800 on the west coast is a pretty damn good deal

#11 11 years ago

Sounds like a great deal. There's a SP near me going for 1900.

#12 11 years ago

Looks like the price range they want is right on - pretty good shape South Park. I just picked one up for a little less but it needs some work - Hanky's left hand is missing, Kenny doesn't "die", left flipper doesn't flip, etc. Playfield and cab are in nice shape though, besides the standard flipper button area wear. I can't wait to get it working, I really love the theme and I have the prototype profanity/Carpet Munching Race roms on their way from the venerable John Wart Jr

Edit: Depending on the size of wear around the flipper buttons, consider either of these:

http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=480
http://pinballpal.com/stealth/#OrderFlipper

#13 11 years ago

The Profanity roms are nice, but the carpet munching video mode and the couple swear words they have were not worth it IMO. The light shows and sounds are much better with the production roms, they synch with the toilet much nicer then the proto roms, after a few months I went back to the production roms and liked it much more. Again, just my opinion.

#14 11 years ago

That's kind of nifty - it's got the Stern logo on the coin door. That means that it must be from the mini run that was done after Stern bought Sega out. If you saw the game, do the ROMs still say Sega, or were they changed to say Stern?

I know a lot of people don't dig this game, but I played it a ton in the arcade, and I really wouldn't mind having one myself. It apparently still earns really, really well on route too.

#15 11 years ago

I'm surprised a mod isn't out for the kenny hole to make it half the size. All I remember is shooting for kenny the entire game because it was so easy to make.

#16 11 years ago

I had one in exactly the same condition as that I just traded it recently I had 2100 between the purchase bulletproofing the boards a new toilet and the ROMs

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

That's kind of nifty - it's got the Stern logo on the coin door. That means that it must be from the mini run that was done after Stern bought Sega out. If you saw the game, do the ROMs still say Sega, or were they changed to say Stern?
I know a lot of people don't dig this game, but I played it a ton in the arcade, and I really wouldn't mind having one myself. It apparently still earns really, really well on route too.

It is my highest earning game out of ten games. Just lost a target in front of the toilet bowl and I am waiting for a replacement. Ball kept getting stuck between the center target and a post. Seemed like a fluke, but it happened over and over this week.

As for price, I would say 2000 + would be a good range. Trouble spots are, Cartman Hole, Kenny Hole and the ball drops to the outlanes. One of mine is down to bare wood. Not a deep game, but still fun for a while and people love the theme. Nothing more fun than removing a ramp on a Sega game.

#18 11 years ago

I would have that in a second for $1800

#19 11 years ago

I got it for $1500 thats a pretty good deal.

#20 11 years ago

f*ck yeh thats money in the bank my friend

#22 11 years ago

I am looking for a NIB or mint SP. I will pay good money for it. [email protected]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Auburn, WA
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-pay-for-this-south-park and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.