(Topic ID: 70577)

What would be the last game to leave your collection?

By lpeters82

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 184 posts
  • 153 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RobKnapp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_0284.JPG
The Cave 011.JPG
flaming-shots.gif
tron__1982__rare_still_by_kriegdersterne77-d511swb.jpg
100_0033.JPG
TZ.jpg

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 5 years ago

No question for me STLE

#152 5 years ago

I thought about this.... I cannot determine which one. I think if I was to drop down to just that I probably would just as well sell all. Too many pins I like and can't decide on just one for many reasons.

#153 5 years ago

Sorcerer.
Just a gorgeous game and difficult to find.

#154 5 years ago

my mccune restored MM, it holds a special place in my heart as it was a challenge to get it and all the issues to trade my old lotr to canada with smokedog.

#155 5 years ago

Rollergames. Elvis is 2nd. Anything after those 2 is replaceable.

#156 5 years ago

Transporter: The Rescue

#157 5 years ago

Last game would probably be Mystery Castle. I love the game and I pretty much never see it anywhere else.

The game with the most replay value would have to be AFM, though. My Big Shot EM would have to go to my bro since it's practically a family heirloom.

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Difficult decision, but finally chose: TRON LE.

Same here Neil.

I sold Tron LE once and was lucky enough to get it back. Won't make that mistake again.

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Difficult decision, but finally chose: TRON LE.

Quoted from RobT:

Same here Neil.
I sold TRON LE once and was lucky enough to get it back. Won't make that mistake again.

Roger that/LOL.

Good to see you back posting on Pinside Rob--it's an even better place with your contributions.

#160 5 years ago

Probably Hot Shot, not for the game play but for the sentimental aspect.

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGMan:

Probably Hot Shot, not for the game play but for the sentimental aspect.

mmmm.... sentiment

flaming-shots.gif

#162 5 years ago

Funhouse would be the last game to leave. My favorite pinball machine for sure!

#163 5 years ago

Tron for me

#165 5 years ago

What ever game would be left. After all, these are still only plywood-boxes and easilly replaced afterwards. Everything is always for sale, specially with these numbers that some titles brings... 1st, 2nd and 3th game sold ages ago, not missing. T2 was such fun to play that it's the only game that I had to buy again (now it's on route). But I dont want to get too sentimantal with any material including pinball. This doesnt mean that I dont love this hobby, I'm very atticted to this but want to see pinball much larger scale thing that just owning spesific titles. I like competitions, just playing with my friends (and strangers also), I have few games on route, I do house calls and restore/fix games for other people. And I like to follow whats happening on the Internet (forums like this, blogs, videos etc.)

#166 5 years ago

Well, after playing it for 30+ years, yes, sentiment comes into play.

The Cave 011.JPG
3 weeks later
#167 5 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire. I'll never part with it, never ever

#169 5 years ago

Torn between IM and Tron LE, right now I would have to say IM.

#172 5 years ago

I never seem to sell so this is super hard for me to consider. Right now today I would have to say MOPLE. So new, so fast and still more to come with the code... Once that dies down, Probably IJ ...

1 month later
#173 5 years ago

I might have said IJ before, but now that I have picked up a TZ, that is looking to take over the #1 spot. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it suits me perfectly.

#174 5 years ago

Doctor who.

#175 5 years ago

I would say JP. NGG is the wife's favorite and SM is mine, but JP was our first pin as an anniversary gift for each other so it has the sentimentality factor.

#176 5 years ago

Probably Family Guy. I still hear new quotes and the game never gets old.

"Brian...he's a knockin' on the back door. Should I let him in?"

#177 5 years ago

IM is definitely the last game for me. the game is just so incredibly difficult/satisfying that i could play it for days on end. love that friggin game!

#178 5 years ago

Love seeing all these different opinions. My neighbor insists I keep Pro pool. He plays it constantly. For me it's 8 ball champ. Love the pinpoint shots and layout.

#179 5 years ago

The last pin i would ever sell is my first one, Taxi.
Still love that pin and have loads of spare parts for it.
Just yesterday i finally invested in a taxi dome as mine was missing.

#180 5 years ago

The one that somebody wants to buy, that is not for sale ; ) Todd

#183 5 years ago

Star Trek the Next Generation .

#184 5 years ago

New week new pick . Monster Bash

100_0284.JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside