(Topic ID: 70577)

What would be the last game to leave your collection?

By lpeters82

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 184 posts
  • 153 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RobKnapp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_0284.JPG
The Cave 011.JPG
flaming-shots.gif
tron__1982__rare_still_by_kriegdersterne77-d511swb.jpg
100_0033.JPG
TZ.jpg

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 5 years ago

BBB or Tron LE, because I'd never have the opportunity to get a replacement.

Also, IJ (Wms). My first game, and my favorite. I can never buy another "this was the first pin I ever bought."

Pete

#54 5 years ago

Williams 1989 Police Force. Well, that's one you don't hear that often. So many memories on that machine...

#55 5 years ago

Come on Pete, he asked for the last *game*, not a bunch of them. Which one would it be?

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

In the spirit of the "Ever buy a pin and then go...meh" discussion; what would be a game that you bought and were surprised how much you enjoyed it. I guess it doesn't even need to be surprising. It could simply be; what would be the last game to leave your collection?
I don't have a large collection, but for me it would be Fish Tales. I bought it and after only a few games on the machine I thought I might have bought my "meh" machine. I wasn't a huge fan of the theme, there really aren't any "modes", and it's a overall it's a fairly simplistic game. However, the more and more I play it the more I want to play it. While it is simplistic, it's still really challenging. I rarely complete the tackle box and when I do, for whatever reason, the center ball becomes impossible to hit. I guess I crack under the pressure of a 100,000,000 point shot. The bottom line is, I've owned it for several years and keep finding myself hitting the start button for one more game. It's a keeper.

Data East TMNT.

#57 5 years ago

MB or Champion pub because it's rare

#59 5 years ago

Centaur

#62 5 years ago

TZ, IJ and SS. Before those I would sell Met pro, AC/DC premium, Elvis, WOZ, Tron, Congo and B SD.

#63 5 years ago

None. I'll be gone before any go. Once paid for, no point in selling. I Don't sell to buy. Building a collection that I really love. More to come though.

#64 5 years ago

AFM or Big Game- It is my wife's

#65 5 years ago

NONE of the line up... not even to make room !

I have finally got to the point where all are keepers.

I cant even pick a MOST favorite, or last to leave...UGH !

I need Pinaholic's anonymous

#66 5 years ago

ST:TNG will never leave

#67 5 years ago

Tz then woz

#68 5 years ago

Probably the last one that did.

#70 5 years ago

TZ. Then maybe TAF and then MMr...????

#72 5 years ago

Apparently most of you have never owned a ........WH2O........

Did I just say that OH! yes I did!!!

#73 5 years ago

This is a very tough one for me, but it would probably be between Mystery Castle and Verne's World.

#75 5 years ago

Whitewater for me. For some reason I never get bored of it.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

In the spirit of the "Ever buy a pin and then go...meh" discussion; what would be a game that you bought and were surprised how much you enjoyed it. I guess it doesn't even need to be surprising. It could simply be; what would be the last game to leave your collection?
I don't have a large collection, but for me it would be Fish Tales. I bought it and after only a few games on the machine I thought I might have bought my "meh" machine. I wasn't a huge fan of the theme, there really aren't any "modes", and it's a overall it's a fairly simplistic game. However, the more and more I play it the more I want to play it. While it is simplistic, it's still really challenging. I rarely complete the tackle box and when I do, for whatever reason, the center ball becomes impossible to hit. I guess I crack under the pressure of a 100,000,000 point shot. The bottom line is, I've owned it for several years and keep finding myself hitting the start button for one more game. It's a keeper.

STTNG. Close runner up RBION.

#77 5 years ago

I would have too say MM and TAF

#78 5 years ago

So sayeth Pinball Master Skypilot.
Based on your current and past collection Skypilot, I'd say you have credibility,
and your opinion is revered and appreciated.

Edit: Ditto for trevorm

White Water is one of my favorite themes in all of pinball, and someday I hope to own one.

#79 5 years ago

Can't answer this question... too hard!

#80 5 years ago

Farmer game. Would sell it before monopoly. We play it all the time, kids love it.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Can't answer this question... too hard!

I'll answer it for you...Twilight Zone.

#82 5 years ago

Yea I just have too many that I love so much lol

#83 5 years ago

Lord of the rings, it took forever to save for, and a killer road trip to get, but besides that I love the game too much to ever let it go!!!!!

#84 5 years ago

Fathom

#85 5 years ago

No contest - Twilight Zone.

#87 5 years ago

TRON LE!!! Its just a fun game for the family.

#88 5 years ago

WH2O for me... Same story as your FT. It was a meh game when I picked it up but I cant stop pressing that start button for one more game.

#90 5 years ago

Acdc here!

#91 5 years ago

lotr

#92 5 years ago

MMr and WOZ....

Once I finally get them.

#93 5 years ago

Funhouse. I have a soft spot for evil disembodied heads.

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'll answer it for you...Twilight Zone.

LOL...

#95 5 years ago

With a 3 pin collection, I would let 8 Ball go first. That leaves JM and BK2K. I think I would need to keep BK2K as i sadly watch JM go. I don't like to think about such things.

#96 5 years ago

Definately my TF LE Combo!

#97 5 years ago

I'm finally at a point where I don't want anything to leave. I always had one pin I wouldn't mind see go and now that JP has left the collection I'm pretty happy with what I have left.

#98 5 years ago

last to go: centaur
second to last: LOTR

#99 5 years ago

The last game to leave my collection was my extra Solar City.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hingham, MA
There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside