Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by trueno92
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5341 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1583 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1582 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    RPC2010_1 (resized).JPG
    IMGP8571 (resized).JPG
    impossible (resized).jpg
    IMG_4739 (resized).jpg
    image-9 (resized).jpg
    image-6 (resized).jpg
    ShipAhoy (resized).jpg
    BJM (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fingersport.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 6 years ago

I loved the King of Diamond remake. I planned on distributing the game in the south east but that never developed because of trouble with getting games for customers, also if I remember right distributor cost was around $3300 leaving only $350 to $400 profit. I think the product had long term potential if they could have worked out some production bugs. The mylar playfield had to go, although I understand why they went that way. I would love to own the rights to the system today. First game would be Centigrade 37, then Jacks to Open, then Atlantis. If the system would support Bally and Williams games there are a few I'd like to do as well. Maybe Cactus Jack can answer that question. Bally 4 Million BC anyone.

#49 6 years ago

Cactus Jack, I now know who you are. I meet you on one of my visits to Southern California. Seeing your work and talking with you was the reason I felt comfortable distributing KOD. If you ever decide to bring back this project let me know. Maybe I can be of help. It would be a shame to put your system on the shelf and never use it again. I believe the current market would support remakes of games like Queen of Hearts. I also agree with your comment that the games should be made as a system where the playfield and backglass drop into a cabinet. This in my opinion makes the economics very appealing. Good luck in the future with what ever you put your mind to.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fingersport.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-a-modern-em-design-look-like?tu=fingersport and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.