• Attack From Mars 19 votes
    51%
  • Theater Of Magic 2 votes
    5%
  • Monster Bash 13 votes
    35%

(37 votes)

#1 7 years ago

Looking for good williams/bally game what would you buy ?

#2 7 years ago

None of the above, but afm is the most fun.

#3 7 years ago

AFM out of these listed. AFM out of all of them, honestly.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

None of the above, but afm is the most fun.

Thats what i hear and i got play one today very fun game.

#5 7 years ago

All good games. What would I buy? All of them, oh I did a long time ago and regret none of them.

Best? AFM and MB will get the most voted from people. But then you are going to pay more for those titles.

Scared Stiff and Theater of Magic are generally considered a bit easy in a small connection. Especially SS being a bit shallow. So it depends on how good a player you are. They are all good for non-pin visitors. AFM and MB are also funny, SS is funny but has adult humor. But you have an RZ so that is probably a plus.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

All good games. What would I buy? All of them, oh I did a long time ago and regret none of them.
Best? AFM and MB will get the most voted from people. But then you are going to pay more for those titles.
Scared Stiff and Theater of Magic are generally considered a bit easy in a small connection. Especially SS being a bit shallow. So it depends on how goo a player you are. They are all good for non-pin visitors. AFM and MB are also funny, SS is funny but has adult humor. But you have an RZ so that is probably a plus.

Yeah i have to agree i'm going get SS as i love theme and it's funny but i'm thinking looking also for AFM because is so much fun. Thx to bigd1979 for letting me play his pins.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7 7 years ago

I think for the price afm offers the best gameplay and rules since nice ones can be had for 6-7 k . Mb is a awesome pin with great theme , toys and similar ruleset to afm and if set up correctly is quite difficult.... but its pretty expensive compared to the other's but if you can find a nice one for under 8500 go for it. Ss and tom are fun but seem to get old very quickly compared to others due to lack of ruleset and it seems the price on them is now around 6-7 k depending on condition and mods so afm is the way to go imo.

#8 7 years ago

go out, play them all, make up your own mind which is best

then buy an EM

#9 7 years ago

All of them are actually on the pinball arcade app, so you can give them a try there if you don't have access to physical examples.

#10 7 years ago

Hmm, Strato-Flite... Aztec... all good options...

#11 7 years ago

AFM>TOM>SS>MB.

All are expensive and none are good value. Get 2 B-titles instead- a hard game for you and an easy/cool toys game for guests.

Or buy Funhouse and have both for half the price.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Circus_Animal:

AFM>TOM>SS>MB.
All are expensive and none are good value. Get 2 B-titles instead- a hard game for you and an easy/cool toys game for guests.

I use to think the same thing but recently bought a afm and mb and can see y they are sought after as they are almost pinball perfection imo. I also have a tz and afm and mb is much better than it also due to better shots and flow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

£ 38.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-williamsbally-should-i-get and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.