(Topic ID: 150617)

What Williams EM playfields would you like reproduced next?

By o-din

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who's in on what Williams EM playfied if it can be a quality reproduction? You can pick more than one”

• Gusher 7 votes
    13%
  • Nags 1 vote
    2%
  • Grand Prix 10 votes
    19%
  • Aztec 11 votes
    20%
  • Heat Wave 8 votes
    15%
  • Teachers Pet 7 votes
    13%
  • Rocket 2 votes
    4%
  • 8-ball 5 votes
    9%
  • Speed Way 3 votes
    6%

(Multiple choice - 54 votes by 37 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-3 (resized).jpg
IMG_2096_(resized).JPG
DSCN4180_(resized).JPG
deluxe_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emsinkc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Jubilee.
Oh, Wait!, I have a NOS in the closet.
Never mind.
Other than most of the pitch and bats (which often sell way North of $1000), I am racking my brain trying to come up with a Williams EM title that will justify a repro playfield that would justify the $600-$700 plus labor. The few people that would pay a premium can usually find a decent example floating around out there.
But I do wish you Good Luck with your crusade! I will be closely watching what Titles get mentioned.

Some of the early/mid 60s Williams games are really great players and would be well worth the effort. If you are looking at the game as a keeper for your collection and not worried about getting the money out of it, it would be easily worth it.

Grand Prix and Aztec are great players but there were a ton of them made and a lot of them still out there. I got a GP with a very very nice p/f so I wouldn't have need for one.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Licensing may be more of a challenge for the Williams stuff. Robert Fesjian is pretty easy to work with. That's a big part of why there is so much Gottlieb stuff available.

He's not an "ogre..."

There's a reason there's little Bally/Williams EM stuff available. We all know who the reason is.

#59 8 years ago

If you read or participated in the threads that happened after Pinball Rescue got "Ricked" there were a LOT of dissatisfied customers out there. A lot.

A lot of it was, they're high quality parts (and high quality guys) and people want both the parts and they want to deal with guys who do things the right way.

But another part of it was, Lee and Gordon aren't in this to get rich. They're like most of us, they just want to keep the games going and if they make some small change along the way, well, good for them. Like normal, the people who put the kibosh on it don't have the ability to make what they're making, they just want to gravy train on it. Lee and Gordon told them to go pound sand, and rightly so.

We were assured then that the rollout of EM parts was on the way. As the Judge would say, "Well? We're waiting..."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ashburn, VA
$ 12.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 5.00
Playfields
UpKick Pinball

1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonds, WA
2,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendale, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emsinkc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-williams-em-playfields-would-you-like-reproduced-next?tu=emsinkc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.