hitchcock_(resized).jpg
cooperstown_1.jpg
rob-zombie-and-alice-cooper_1.jpg
alice_1.jpg
spookymulder.jpg
Ray__Ted.jpg
rhposter.jpg
King_of_Tokyo.jpg

There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 8 years ago

Well, rob zombie has been revealed. AWESOME!

Now Charlie did say they made an offer on a license.

I have no insider knowledge in this but my gut is telling me that it is,

Mystery science theatre 3000.

It just makes sense.

After seeing the cool toys on rob zombie I can imagine crow and Tom servo toys on the playfield.

Come on team spooky!

#2 8 years ago

Dominos Pizza.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Dominos Pizza.

Yes, after dominos.

#4 8 years ago

you realize rz will take 2016-18 to build right?

#5 8 years ago

Ash vs. Evil Dead television series?

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Yes, do you realize that it's a title that many people want including Charlie? This is a speculation thread. You know, for fun. Thanks for peeing on it. Feel free to move along a.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Ash vs. Evil Dead television series?

got my vote on this one...that show is so true to its source material, right down to his attire & even the correct car.

#8 8 years ago

Count me in for Ash vs. Evil Dead. No brainer.

#9 8 years ago

Godzilla is front runner in my book. Charlie is fond of theme and it fits nicely in the spooky portfolio.

#10 8 years ago

Ben already said they tried to get the Ash license and it was too expensive. Or Evil Dead, it was pre-Ash show. Either way, unlikely.

I have zero inside knowledge here, this is not a hint, but Charlie has said before that he'd love to do Alice Cooper, so maybe another band pin at some point.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Ben already said they tried to get the Ash license and it was too expensive. Or Evil Dead, it was pre-Ash show. Either way, unlikely.

Yeah, but in theory it might be easier to deal with Starz than the film distributors (at least that's what I tell myself).

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I have zero inside knowledge here, this is not a hint, but Charlie has said before that he'd love to do Alice Cooper

Welcome To My Nightmare themed pinball machine would be awesome.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Yeah, but in theory it might be easier to deal with Starz than the film distributors (at least that's what I tell myself).

Behind me I have limited edition prints from Mondo of 4 films. LOTR, Army of Darkness, Alien, and Forbidden Plant. If we count the funny one off Forbidden Planet only Evil Dead needs plans for a pin.

#14 8 years ago

Gave you a thumbs up for MST3000.
It does seem like a perfect license for them

#16 8 years ago

Heavy Metal 2000

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

Heavy Metal 2000

I would prefer the original heavy metal. that would be a must have game for me.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

charlie proclaimed 18 month build, which would put the next game in production in August of 2017.

#19 8 years ago

My guess is Army of Darkness

#20 8 years ago

f#$k it. sharknado for the win.

#21 8 years ago

Ash license is more than Rob Zombie? That's crazy, yeah i'd go after Alice Cooper too if that's the case.

I love that show but it's a BS wannabe. And its in no way even close to Burn Notice!

#22 8 years ago

I know Charlie wants to design, but I think a new Elvira game would be perfect. It fits the "Spooky" theme. Dennis Nordman has said he wants to make another Elvira game, but everyone knows Elvira is not mainstream anymore. So it's not a good fit for Stern. The two Elvira games we got from Dennis were freaking amazing. What if Spooky could get Dennis to design (or co-design with Charlie) the 3rd Elvira pinball game. Yeah, it's not going to have 4000 sales appeal. But it will most likely be able to sell 600 qty which would be perfect for Spooky.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from RavagedUnicorn:

I know Charlie wants to design, but I think a new Elvira game would be perfect. It fits the "Spooky" theme. Dennis Nordman has said he wants to make another Elvira game, but everyone knows Elvira is not mainstream anymore. So it's not a good fit for Stern. The two Elvira games we got from Dennis were freaking amazing. What if Spooky could get Dennis to design (or co-design with Charlie) the 3rd Elvira pinball game. Yeah, it's not going to have 4000 sales appeal. But it will most likely be able to sell 600 qty which would be perfect for Spooky.

That'd be pretty friggin' awesome, would love to see it happen.

#24 8 years ago

As long as it is a horror or sci-fi theme I am sure they'll have no problem selling out the planned run within hours (again)! Good for Spooky!

#25 8 years ago

One step at a time. Get these 300 out and then 600 next or whatever.

There is going to be a lot of people that support these guys with excellent pins, reasonable pricing versus the alternatives.

#26 8 years ago

Oh also it should be mentioned that we keep bringing up licenses, but I would also love seeing more unlicensed games from Spooky, especially considering how terrific AMH is.

#27 8 years ago

Elvira 3. He knows Dennis Nordman.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Elvira 3. He knows Dennis Nordman.

#29 8 years ago

Elvira 3 from Spooky would get my vote. Elvira 3 from Spooky w/ Dennis Nordman designing and/or playing an active role would get my money!!!

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Elvira 3 from Spooky would get my vote. Elvira 3 from Spooky w/ Dennis Nordman designing and/or playing an active role would get my money!!!

How old are you? Seen enough during my lifetime of that nasty big titty thang.

Sorry, no F ing way #3 gets made by anybody.

Bring on the new, bury the dead, all they do is stink up the joint.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

tough crowd tonight.

#32 8 years ago

Bible Adventures

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I can understand what you are referring to, but I assure you, this is not what you are thinking. The Elvira pins are not really about the boobs. I mean, they are there. But it's really about the spooky theme and the humor, and the innuendos. The hilarious one liners in combination with a great playing game is what defines an Elvira machine.

#34 8 years ago

I'm not sure if Charlie is an Iron Maiden fan, but Iron Maiden may be an applicable title for Spooky to do since people have been requesting it since forever. If the demand is truly as strong as it seems, selling a limited run of a few hundred units should be no problem. Plus, hey, people seem to really like the music pins!

#35 8 years ago

A black and white (ish.... Maybe a fee more colors but that vibe) 50's sci-fi or monster theme. With that California Surfer/Rockabilly type music. Or a funny campy Saturday afternoon horror host type thing maybe even Sveengoolie or like mentioned Elvira (though I would want it more about the B movies and less Elvira so nix that)hosting. They could show public domain movies like White zombie and Wasp Women.

#36 8 years ago

Buffy!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#38 8 years ago

Friday the 13th!!!! No brainer

#39 8 years ago

How about they don't just do licensed games like everyone else and go back to an original theme?

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Hopefully Pulp Fiction

"Say what again" mode where if you hit a certain target too many times the game tilts and you lose that ball.

#41 8 years ago

AMERICA'S MOST WEIRD!

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

How about they don't just do licensed games like everyone else and go back to an original theme?

An original theme that is strictly wacky-goofy-nerdy-birdy, with not one ounce of coolness. Except for AMH, these pins lately are trying to be the like the coolest dude in high school....time for some NGG type stuff.

#43 8 years ago

I thought Ben Heck previously confirmed this, so it must have been delayed. Definitely up next, same artist as RZ I hear.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

AMERICA'S MOST WEIRD!

Sure. After Bible Adventures!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

An original theme that is strictly wacky-goofy-nerdy-birdy, with not one ounce of coolness. Except for AMH, these pins lately are trying to be the like the coolest dude in high school....time for some NGG type stuff.

That doesn't really sound like the kind of game to expect from Spooky. I mean, I have no idea, but before RZ was turned into the game it was Pinball Zombies, and the poll on their site about game ideas was all horror, sci-fi, etc. Then you look at the company name.

Happy Golfing Wackos doesn't feel like a match.

#46 8 years ago

I do want to see bible adventures. Would probably have to hang up RZ for the Ben heck bible adventure game.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

A black and white (ish.... Maybe a fee more colors but that vibe) 50's sci-fi or monster theme....Or a funny campy Saturday afternoon horror host type thing ...

You want B&W and classic horror and camp? How about "Young Frankenstein" errr... I meant "Fronk-en-steen"?

I'd want one!

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from c508:

You want B&W and classic horror and camp? How about "Young Frankenstein" errr... I meant "Fronk-en-steen"?
I'd want one!

Wow! Perfect idea.

#49 8 years ago

They need to team up with Wolfmarsh and get that Spaceballs pin done! I saw Young Frankenstein a couple posts ago, too. Hell Blazing Saddles would be great! Or any Mel Brooks pin for that matter!

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

They need to team up with Wolfmarsh and get that Spaceballs pin done! I saw Young Frankenstein a couple posts ago, too. Hell Blazing Saddles would be great! Or any Mel Brooks pin for that matter!

Men In Tights pin?? lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-spooky-s-next-game-be and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.