8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150807_172402.jpg
    One-Million-Dollars-639omk.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Let the guessing game begin.

I'm guessing close to $10,000.

#2 8 years ago

12,000 with genes ego, his signature is worth it! I wonder if a pinsider would buy one, or even admit it!

#3 8 years ago

What do you mean? Is Kiss selling a pinball or do you mean what is Stern charging?

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

What do you mean? Is Kiss selling a pinball or do you mean what is Stern charging?

100 of the LEs are going directly to KISS for them to sell.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

kiss is getting 80 les to sell out of a kiss catalog, I guess they will be signed by the band or numbered by them. correct me if its not 80....

#6 8 years ago

One-Million-Dollars-639omk.jpgOne-Million-Dollars-639omk.jpg

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

kiss is getting 80 les to sell out of a kiss catalog, I guess they will be signed by the band or numbered by them. correct me if its not 80....

2 distributors told me KISS was getting 100 of them.

#8 8 years ago

I will guess 10k.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

2 distributors told me KISS was getting 100 of them.

So how many LEs are being produced? 60 to Germany and 600 to the rest of the world...plus another 100 directly to KISS or is the 100 already included in the 600?

#10 8 years ago

Metallica received some LE's also, and they were sold for MSRP.

#11 8 years ago

The KISS 80/100 are included in the 600.

#12 8 years ago

The official breakdown is 660. 60 to Germany, 100 to KISS, 250 to American distributors, and 250 to foreign distributors other than Germany.

1 month later
    #13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Let the guessing game begin.
    I'm guessing close to $10,000.

Looks like I was off a little.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

12,000 with genes ego, his signature is worth it! I wonder if a pinsider would buy one, or even admit it!

We have a winner!!!

#15 8 years ago

......who cares.......

#16 8 years ago

You're paying 4-5K for their signatures? Not even a COA included?! lol Their signatures are not worth almost a NIB pro above and beyond the value of the LE...

#17 8 years ago

Kiss will try to suck their fans dry of every last cent they have.

#18 8 years ago

I thought all LE's came with signatures.20150807_172402.jpg20150807_172402.jpg

#19 8 years ago

It'll be a hardcore kiss enthusiast who purchases it, and keeps it in a showcase. It'll probably never get played.

#20 8 years ago

Well at least we know Automated won't be the last one with LEs for sale this time.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-kiss-charge-for-the-le%e2%80%a6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.