Topic Stats

• 6,494 posts
  • 808 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 minutes ago by DakotaMike
  • Topic is favorited by 139 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 654 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
stern (resized).png
Stranger_Things_LE.jpg
80B0E8CD-0CF7-4E38-A3A7-29045F239119 (resized).jpeg
1A7295AC-EEDE-424A-AC41-AD8EE4C6AAB7 (resized).jpeg
F4D24AB5-6867-4E89-B33C-5C9EFE59F016 (resized).jpeg
7816E6E4-75DB-4ACE-BF63-58BC6E552426 (resized).jpeg
Weird (resized).jpeg
2bd3596680dc9bcd2f08280513edaa22 (resized).jpg
sexy_reptiles___creamy_donatello_rq_april_2join_in_by_alaer-d7iyph7 (resized).jpg
2CACCC99-7C1D-42AE-A540-3F839F8371E2 (resized).jpeg
a26fa99cf160b753518704c8de5f8acb (resized).jpg
D7D40B74-6E1A-47AC-AF03-06B37F186E49 (resized).jpeg
7F0C10C9-54DF-4B36-A494-CCB15CA7A669 (resized).jpeg
655C6BA2-1C0F-4014-93D0-00FA55C78105 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191223-132219_Kijiji (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#380 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I would not be opposed to a Bon Jovi machine. He's got enough good songs for one. Living on a Prayer would be great on a machine with a bunch of people singing along.

Will it have the power to turn back time?

1 week later
#438 3 years ago

I was told by a distributer friend that Batman 66 will be next and it will be totally different pin than TDK. Take that for what it's worth

6 months later
#601 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Uff that's a good call...should have been some incest in there fo sho.

Nothing like keeping it in the family.

1 month later
#643 2 years ago

Hope they don't screw the pooch like they did with The Avengers. And the pf and the cab don't fall apart.

#662 2 years ago

I gotta ask. What is a trunchbull?

#664 2 years ago

OK then

2 months later
#734 2 years ago

I would hate to see Stern do Harry Potter and put out some half ass cheaply done nothing on the pf pin like SW. HP needs to be epic. And not fall apart the day it comes out of the box.

3 weeks later
#811 2 years ago

The next stern pin will be just a bare piece of 1/4 inch plywood for a PF with one flipper with a cardboard box for a cab with a rip already in the corner. Decals will be replaced with spray paint on the side. The price will be increased by $1000. That will be the LE. The Pro will not have a flipper. It will come without glass and you can push the ball to the top and it will roll back down.

6 months later
#1463 1 year ago

How about a Sammy Hagar/Heavy Metal pin. You could use the Heave Metal artwork and throw some Hagar stuff in there too. Maybe 3 lock box miltiball, have a red Trans Am on the pf or have the ball climb a scaffold. The finale would have to be Heavy Metal Multi ball.

#1543 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Sammy Hagar has nothing to do with metal, I'm not into Iron Maiden past powersalve but man with the other bands being posted here I'm really glad its Maiden. Bon Jovi

I’m talking about Heavy Metal the animated movie. Sammy did the song.

#1544 1 year ago

I saw Black Panther last night and it was a great Marvel movie. It would make a great pin.

6 months later
#2412 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Winter 2019 - Beatles. Not 100%, but the rumors are strong on this one.

Oh good, they can include Paul McCartney's new song bashing Trump.

1 week later
#2466 1 year ago

How about Tombstone or Gunfight at the OK Corral.

3 months later
#2578 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am sitting here wondering why nobody has made a pin featuring the #1 grossing movie of the 80s.... ET?

Cuz no one really knows where that finger has been.

3 weeks later
#2661 11 months ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Just go "Duh-nuh. Duh-Nuh. Duh-Nun."
Everybody knows the music, shark, and name.

How about Baaabeeee shark do doo do do de doo do. Maaaama shark do doo do do de doo do...... now that’s a shark song.

#2677 11 months ago

Another Black Knight would be great if they would do it right. I’m thinking BK 1 with more stuff on it and a deep Stern code. I loved the second PF of the first one. I did not like BK 2000 though. Some might like it a lot. Just give Steve the freedom to do the game right and not have Gary looking over his shoulder. And please, not another fan layout with 2 ramps both going to the return lanes. How about the upper PF plus a ramp or two as long as they do something besides return the mall to the flippers

1 week later
#2725 11 months ago

No, the perfect pinball theme has got to be............ Billy Squire EVERYBODY WANTS ONE

#2756 11 months ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

If it’s a BK3/3000/whatever, I’d personally like to see the BK character as a cybernetic assassin skilled in martial arts. He’d wield a collapsible lightning plasma sword that could double as a bo staff and fire off lightning bolts. He’d also have a pump shot gun and ride on an apocalyptic chopper like the Terminator or horse/motorcycle hybrid like the Centaur character. I’d like the setting to be apocalyptic/steam punk. Just my thoughts.

You haven't put much thought into this have you?

3 months later
#3359 7 months ago
Quoted from Budman:

Very true. I might buy a Tele Tubby theme if Brian was in on it!

Can you get any gayer than Teletubbies?

1 week later
#3507 7 months ago

How about Jon Carter From Mars. I know the movie didn't go over very well but I think it would make a excellent pin. Hey, It has four armed green Martians. How could that go wrong?

1 week later
#3618 6 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Not sure even Deeproot would want him after what happened...

So does anyone know what he actually did? Did he have pics of underage young women on his computer or actual children. Neither is Ok but the pedo shit is really sick.

#3620 6 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It began with photos found on his computer, but a family member later accused him of several years of abuse starting when she was under 13. He plead guilty to the minor charges for the others to be dropped.

Oh he is a sick bastard then, if he actually did it.

#3623 6 months ago

Ok I guess the turning himself in just slipped my mind. My mind like a steel...colander. I cant imagine why anyone would plead guilty but it happens. a friend of my grandparents was accused by his mother in law of diddling his grand daughter. I would bet the farm that he didn't do it and he said he didn't do it but they scared him into confessing. They told him they would go easy if he plead guilty then gave him 10 years.

#3636 6 months ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Just fyi, the tenor of your posts on this topic come across a bit odd/creepy

How so?

#3645 6 months ago
Quoted from tpir:

Oh, I dunno... Maybe it's the part where you defend a convicted child molester and imply all of the victims are lying with zero evidence to support your claims.

Not at all. I find pedos to be vile and disgusting and deserving of serious punishment to the point of castration.
I’m the case of Trudeau I did not read they he confessed.
As far as my grandfathers friend you just have to know the situation. His mother in law hated him and would do anything to hurt him. He was a good upstanding Catholic guy. She accused him of messing with a les than year old baby. The Dr said there was no evidence of any molestation bit he had to turn it in. His court appointed attorney told him to plead guilty telling him the court would be lenient. They gave him 10 years. I’m not stupid and I usually think the worst of people but I just don’t think this guy would hurt a child especially his own grand daughter
I’m not one to blame the victim I just want to make sure the accused is actually guilty before I go throwing stones.i have been accused of things I didn’t do but there was no way of explaining that I didn’t do it. I had a woman approach me once she offered herself to me for 20 bucks. I turned her down and she told me she needed money to buy food for her daughter. I told her I would give her money to go into a store and buy food and I took her down the road to where she lived. Someone saw this and I was accused of doing nasty stuff. I didn’t do it. I tried to help someone. That is why I’m cautious.

2 weeks later
#4315 6 months ago

Looks pretty awesome

1 month later
#4487 4 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Isn’t there already enough unsold stock out there? Still readily available here in the U.K.

Hey do you have to have a license to play pinball in the UK?

#4492 4 months ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I know you have to have a license to have a T.V and radio,A Pin is really both!!!

Don't you need a license to walk outside?

1 month later
#5054 3 months ago
Quoted from RA77:

Ha Ha, Don't get me wrong
I love Tim Curry
I thought JB might a a great choice for a pin
But Frank n furter mmmm....... Wild

Oh shit, A RHPS pin would be awesome. I might have to try to get one if Stern did a god job. It should be popular now days.

#5057 3 months ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Lots of people sure do say “ I would buy (Theme XXX) sight unseen!” and “Take my money!” and “This title would be an insta- buy for me!” Because of this mindset, no matter what the next Stern is its:
A: probably going to have a price increase
B: certainly going to have incomplete code
C: likely going to suffer from quality control issues
None of these problems are ever going to go away with people consistently throwing large sums of money at a product they have never even actually seen or for that matter, a product that hasnt even been reviewed by any actual consumers. Whatever happened to demanding a proven quality product that has been adequately tested and performs properly out of the box?
If people were a bit more patient and didnt buy, say, all 400 LE models of a game before its even been released or reviewed maybe Stern would put a bit more effort into these games before putting them out.

The hell you say? That makes too much sense. You are talking to people with money falling out of their ass however. They can buy any toy they want. That 8K aint no thang.

#5061 3 months ago
Quoted from craag:

Teddy Roosevelt pinball. With bears and mountains and rough riders. He died 100 years ago so it's fair game

Speaking of.... How about Night At The Museum? Lots of shit to do there.

#5077 3 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Pee Wee could be a great theme, lots to add. Just not sure how many people are fans of that show these days.

Would it have pervert multiball ?

#5079 3 months ago

I said that somewhat as a joke but his whole show was nothing but sexual innuendo and I do see spanking the monkey in a public theatre somewhat perverted. The guy obviously had some kinks that he liked to air in public.

#5083 3 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Well, most people dont realize that the Pee Wee Herman show was originally an adult show with tons of sexual references which was on HBO. That transformed into Pee Wee's Playhouse which was the kids show.
When I think pervert, I think someone taking advantage of women, kids, flashing people... but I hear ya haha.

I did not know this. Pee Wee was never my thing. It was always weird and kinda creepy, like Teletubbies. I had a buddy that loved him but this guy also loved to walk up to a strange woman and say, in a soft voice," Tickle your ass with a feather" and when she would ask him what the fuck he just said he would say, " Typical nasty weather" and then wait for her reaction. He got the shit slapped out of him a few times.

I don't want to start a whole tirade on the subject but there should be a special place in hell for people who hurt women and children and, some might disagree, animals. People who do this should be beaten severely. That being said, a woman who falsely accuses a man should face the same penalty he would for trying to ruin his life. Now Im done on this subject.

#5172 3 months ago

How about an Avengers pin that doesn't suck or fall apart.

#5180 3 months ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Avengers deserves another try with lcd, movie rights and a Ritchie Brother layout for sure.

Such good movies and could make such a great pinball machine

#5184 3 months ago

America has become a society of nanny pamby botch ass whiners who are offended at everything and by god if someone is offended by something everyone has to suffer.

#5243 87 days ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

Great ideas. As a newbie with 2 nib pins...I would love to see a top gun or aliens versus predator concept.
Jaws as in the movie? hmmm.

Cowboys vs Aliens ? Bad movie but would make a great pin.

Come one, no reaction to the Schindler List thing? That's funny shit right there.

3 weeks later
#5710 66 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Crue and Def Leppard both suck ass and if they think they are filling stadiums with that tour Live Nation is gonna be one disappointed media conglomerate.

Def Leppard only tours every other year.

1 month later
#6419 9 days ago

What is the possibility of a Ronny James Dio pin?

#6422 9 days ago

But I like RJD

#6424 9 days ago

I used to like his videos when he was with Black Sabbath and then when he went on his own. He had a great sound and just the right amount of hoakyness with the warlock thing. It’s a shame he died so early. Him and Randy Rhodes, I know that isn’t the correct spelling, got a bum deal. Life does that though.

#6426 9 days ago

Maybe spooky would do it. They did Alice Cooper

#6430 9 days ago

Actual little red eared sliders glued to springs all over the pf

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside