Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#380 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I would not be opposed to a Bon Jovi machine. He's got enough good songs for one. Living on a Prayer would be great on a machine with a bunch of people singing along.

Will it have the power to turn back time?

1 week later
#438 7 years ago

I was told by a distributer friend that Batman 66 will be next and it will be totally different pin than TDK. Take that for what it's worth

6 months later
#601 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Uff that's a good call...should have been some incest in there fo sho.

Nothing like keeping it in the family.

1 month later
#643 6 years ago

Hope they don't screw the pooch like they did with The Avengers. And the pf and the cab don't fall apart.

#662 6 years ago

I gotta ask. What is a trunchbull?

#664 6 years ago

OK then

2 months later
#734 6 years ago

I would hate to see Stern do Harry Potter and put out some half ass cheaply done nothing on the pf pin like SW. HP needs to be epic. And not fall apart the day it comes out of the box.

3 weeks later
#811 6 years ago

The next stern pin will be just a bare piece of 1/4 inch plywood for a PF with one flipper with a cardboard box for a cab with a rip already in the corner. Decals will be replaced with spray paint on the side. The price will be increased by $1000. That will be the LE. The Pro will not have a flipper. It will come without glass and you can push the ball to the top and it will roll back down.

6 months later
#1463 6 years ago

How about a Sammy Hagar/Heavy Metal pin. You could use the Heave Metal artwork and throw some Hagar stuff in there too. Maybe 3 lock box miltiball, have a red Trans Am on the pf or have the ball climb a scaffold. The finale would have to be Heavy Metal Multi ball.

#1543 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Sammy Hagar has nothing to do with metal, I'm not into Iron Maiden past powersalve but man with the other bands being posted here I'm really glad its Maiden. Bon Jovi

I’m talking about Heavy Metal the animated movie. Sammy did the song.

#1544 6 years ago

I saw Black Panther last night and it was a great Marvel movie. It would make a great pin.

6 months later
#2412 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Winter 2019 - Beatles. Not 100%, but the rumors are strong on this one.

Oh good, they can include Paul McCartney's new song bashing Trump.

1 week later
#2466 5 years ago

How about Tombstone or Gunfight at the OK Corral.

3 months later
#2578 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am sitting here wondering why nobody has made a pin featuring the #1 grossing movie of the 80s.... ET?

Cuz no one really knows where that finger has been.

3 weeks later
#2661 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Just go "Duh-nuh. Duh-Nuh. Duh-Nun."
Everybody knows the music, shark, and name.

How about Baaabeeee shark do doo do do de doo do. Maaaama shark do doo do do de doo do...... now that’s a shark song.

#2677 5 years ago

Another Black Knight would be great if they would do it right. I’m thinking BK 1 with more stuff on it and a deep Stern code. I loved the second PF of the first one. I did not like BK 2000 though. Some might like it a lot. Just give Steve the freedom to do the game right and not have Gary looking over his shoulder. And please, not another fan layout with 2 ramps both going to the return lanes. How about the upper PF plus a ramp or two as long as they do something besides return the mall to the flippers

1 week later
#2725 5 years ago

No, the perfect pinball theme has got to be............ Billy Squire EVERYBODY WANTS ONE

#2756 5 years ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

If it’s a BK3/3000/whatever, I’d personally like to see the BK character as a cybernetic assassin skilled in martial arts. He’d wield a collapsible lightning plasma sword that could double as a bo staff and fire off lightning bolts. He’d also have a pump shot gun and ride on an apocalyptic chopper like the Terminator or horse/motorcycle hybrid like the Centaur character. I’d like the setting to be apocalyptic/steam punk. Just my thoughts.

You haven't put much thought into this have you?

3 months later
#3359 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Very true. I might buy a Tele Tubby theme if Brian was in on it!

Can you get any gayer than Teletubbies?

1 week later
#3507 4 years ago

How about Jon Carter From Mars. I know the movie didn't go over very well but I think it would make a excellent pin. Hey, It has four armed green Martians. How could that go wrong?

1 week later
#3618 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Not sure even Deeproot would want him after what happened...

So does anyone know what he actually did? Did he have pics of underage young women on his computer or actual children. Neither is Ok but the pedo shit is really sick.

#3620 4 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It began with photos found on his computer, but a family member later accused him of several years of abuse starting when she was under 13. He plead guilty to the minor charges for the others to be dropped.

Oh he is a sick bastard then, if he actually did it.

#3623 4 years ago

Ok I guess the turning himself in just slipped my mind. My mind like a steel...colander. I cant imagine why anyone would plead guilty but it happens. a friend of my grandparents was accused by his mother in law of diddling his grand daughter. I would bet the farm that he didn't do it and he said he didn't do it but they scared him into confessing. They told him they would go easy if he plead guilty then gave him 10 years.

#3636 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Just fyi, the tenor of your posts on this topic come across a bit odd/creepy

How so?

#3645 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Oh, I dunno... Maybe it's the part where you defend a convicted child molester and imply all of the victims are lying with zero evidence to support your claims.

Not at all. I find pedos to be vile and disgusting and deserving of serious punishment to the point of castration.
I’m the case of Trudeau I did not read they he confessed.
As far as my grandfathers friend you just have to know the situation. His mother in law hated him and would do anything to hurt him. He was a good upstanding Catholic guy. She accused him of messing with a les than year old baby. The Dr said there was no evidence of any molestation bit he had to turn it in. His court appointed attorney told him to plead guilty telling him the court would be lenient. They gave him 10 years. I’m not stupid and I usually think the worst of people but I just don’t think this guy would hurt a child especially his own grand daughter
I’m not one to blame the victim I just want to make sure the accused is actually guilty before I go throwing stones.i have been accused of things I didn’t do but there was no way of explaining that I didn’t do it. I had a woman approach me once she offered herself to me for 20 bucks. I turned her down and she told me she needed money to buy food for her daughter. I told her I would give her money to go into a store and buy food and I took her down the road to where she lived. Someone saw this and I was accused of doing nasty stuff. I didn’t do it. I tried to help someone. That is why I’m cautious.

2 weeks later
#4315 4 years ago

Looks pretty awesome

1 month later
#4487 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Isn’t there already enough unsold stock out there? Still readily available here in the U.K.

Hey do you have to have a license to play pinball in the UK?

#4492 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I know you have to have a license to have a T.V and radio,A Pin is really both!!!

Don't you need a license to walk outside?

1 month later
#5054 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Ha Ha, Don't get me wrong
I love Tim Curry
I thought JB might a a great choice for a pin
But Frank n furter mmmm....... Wild

Oh shit, A RHPS pin would be awesome. I might have to try to get one if Stern did a god job. It should be popular now days.

#5057 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Lots of people sure do say “ I would buy (Theme XXX) sight unseen!” and “Take my money!” and “This title would be an insta- buy for me!” Because of this mindset, no matter what the next Stern is its:
A: probably going to have a price increase
B: certainly going to have incomplete code
C: likely going to suffer from quality control issues
None of these problems are ever going to go away with people consistently throwing large sums of money at a product they have never even actually seen or for that matter, a product that hasnt even been reviewed by any actual consumers. Whatever happened to demanding a proven quality product that has been adequately tested and performs properly out of the box?
If people were a bit more patient and didnt buy, say, all 400 LE models of a game before its even been released or reviewed maybe Stern would put a bit more effort into these games before putting them out.

The hell you say? That makes too much sense. You are talking to people with money falling out of their ass however. They can buy any toy they want. That 8K aint no thang.

#5061 4 years ago
Quoted from craag:

Teddy Roosevelt pinball. With bears and mountains and rough riders. He died 100 years ago so it's fair game

Speaking of.... How about Night At The Museum? Lots of shit to do there.

#5077 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Pee Wee could be a great theme, lots to add. Just not sure how many people are fans of that show these days.

Would it have pervert multiball ?

#5079 4 years ago

I said that somewhat as a joke but his whole show was nothing but sexual innuendo and I do see spanking the monkey in a public theatre somewhat perverted. The guy obviously had some kinks that he liked to air in public.

#5083 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Well, most people dont realize that the Pee Wee Herman show was originally an adult show with tons of sexual references which was on HBO. That transformed into Pee Wee's Playhouse which was the kids show.
When I think pervert, I think someone taking advantage of women, kids, flashing people... but I hear ya haha.

I did not know this. Pee Wee was never my thing. It was always weird and kinda creepy, like Teletubbies. I had a buddy that loved him but this guy also loved to walk up to a strange woman and say, in a soft voice," Tickle your ass with a feather" and when she would ask him what the fuck he just said he would say, " Typical nasty weather" and then wait for her reaction. He got the shit slapped out of him a few times.

I don't want to start a whole tirade on the subject but there should be a special place in hell for people who hurt women and children and, some might disagree, animals. People who do this should be beaten severely. That being said, a woman who falsely accuses a man should face the same penalty he would for trying to ruin his life. Now Im done on this subject.

#5172 4 years ago

How about an Avengers pin that doesn't suck or fall apart.

#5180 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Avengers deserves another try with lcd, movie rights and a Ritchie Brother layout for sure.

Such good movies and could make such a great pinball machine

#5184 4 years ago

America has become a society of nanny pamby botch ass whiners who are offended at everything and by god if someone is offended by something everyone has to suffer.

#5243 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Great ideas. As a newbie with 2 nib pins...I would love to see a top gun or aliens versus predator concept.
Jaws as in the movie? hmmm.

Cowboys vs Aliens ? Bad movie but would make a great pin.

Come one, no reaction to the Schindler List thing? That's funny shit right there.

3 weeks later
#5710 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Crue and Def Leppard both suck ass and if they think they are filling stadiums with that tour Live Nation is gonna be one disappointed media conglomerate.

Def Leppard only tours every other year.

1 month later
#6419 4 years ago

What is the possibility of a Ronny James Dio pin?

#6422 4 years ago

But I like RJD

#6424 4 years ago

I used to like his videos when he was with Black Sabbath and then when he went on his own. He had a great sound and just the right amount of hoakyness with the warlock thing. It’s a shame he died so early. Him and Randy Rhodes, I know that isn’t the correct spelling, got a bum deal. Life does that though.

#6426 4 years ago

Maybe spooky would do it. They did Alice Cooper

#6430 4 years ago

Actual little red eared sliders glued to springs all over the pf

1 week later
#6506 4 years ago
Quoted from ChiTownPinHead:

As Twilight Zone was so popular I honestly wonder why Alfred Hitchcock was never given any love by the Licensing Department. Imagine the features. "Birds" Multiball, "Rear Window" ramp and "Vertigo" ramp feature like Dredds Sniper Tower. I'm sure Greg Freres would have a blast in the Art Department as well!

Because you will never make a pin as good as TZ ever. That’s why.

#6589 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Stern doesn't care. Every game they make is already sold. The only way the quality will change is when people stop buying and sales slow down. Only then will they start trying to figure out why.

Well here’s to beating a dead horse

1 month later
#7410 4 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

What about Animaniacs?

HELLOOOOOOOOO NURSE

#7413 4 years ago

Pinkie and The Brain was funny as hell.

1 month later
#7572 3 years ago

The next Stern pin should be......Twilight

#7582 3 years ago

Ok, I thought of a great theme for a pin. Do a rock and roll tribute and have different famous bands. Do it all in 70s and 80s bands and in the end it sets up like a giant concert like the Texas Jam. Ozzy, Dio, Van Halen, Bad Company, AC/DC, REO Speedwagon, Journey, Rush. It would sell like crazy.

#7595 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Kind of like Monster Bash, except it will cost $37,000 by the time they secure all the rights and pay royalties.

Well kindof but with rules other than hit each one three times. That is the problem with MB, its to easy to finish.

1 week later
#7719 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Boobies multi-ball.

she was gorgeous back then but what does she look like now. BTW that was and still is a awesome movie. ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT

#7811 3 years ago

DIO damnit

#7850 3 years ago

You put out a Alice in Wonderland and don’t Stern it up I will go in debt to buy it

#7852 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

VAN HALEN WITH ROTH CALLOUTS!
[quoted image]

And the screams from Micheal Antony? That would work.

#7895 3 years ago

There is too much stuff on that pin for it to be a Stern

#7896 3 years ago

The layout kind of looks like 24. Or am I Crazy.

#7943 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Top Gun 2 is scheduled to be in theatres (if they're open) in July.

They are open here in Houston TX but there is nothing to see. They are showing old movies. I saw Harry potter on the big screen for the first time.

1 week later
#8130 3 years ago

How about a Elton John pin? How crazy and flamboyant would that be.

1 week later
#8206 3 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Bill and Ted Pinball.

Have you seen the trailer for the new Bill and Ted movie?

#8221 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Doesn't matter to me because Modern Stern Playfields SUCK !
No way I'm Buyin Dimple City F That !

lol

1 week later
#8319 3 years ago

I saw the extended version of return of the king at the theater last night. I want them to redo LOTR

#8338 3 years ago

Ronnie James Dio damnit. If I say it enough maybe it will happen.

#8342 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

If they build a DIO pin, that's a world under glass, that'd be a DIOrama!!!

Humor argh argh

#8343 3 years ago

Anyone remember the movie time cop? That would make a good pin.

#8380 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yea, dont take a downvote as something against you, just what you say. I dont want to respond to every post or justify why. If someones says TMNT is the best game ever. Im going to downvote the statement, not the person making it.

Why?

#8382 3 years ago

Why downvote someones post because you dont like what they had to say. It seems kind of silly

#8423 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

A number of Jaws VP's out there.
Easy to see how the theme would translate to pinball.
Unfortunately it is highly unlikely that a Jaws from Stern will include original IP from the classic 1975 film.
Hope im wrong.
If they are going ahead with Jaws I think that it will be more along the lines of how JP was done.

Just redo Baywatch.

#8435 3 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Somebody make a Van Halen machine already!

I think up/down voting is kinda silly but I had to upvote you for that. I can’t decide if I would want a Roth or Hagar one

#8436 3 years ago

I was also thinking a Tombstone pin would be awesome. It would be like Cactus Canyon

2 weeks later
#8607 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I'm a Scooby Doo fan and in general, a dog lover ......
But Scrappy Doo..................... I hate that mutt!
It spoiled it for me...... so would be guaranteed to be plastered all over an LE

How about Scooby Doo and The New Shmoo?

2 weeks later
#8769 3 years ago

Watch Led Zepplin be another Rolling Stones

#8772 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Under rated machine and one thing they did right was 13-14 songs on the machine.

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I actually really enjoy my rolling stones fast though playing game.

Really! I didnt like it at all but I only played 10 games on it.

1 week later
#9331 3 years ago

Westworld. Would be awesome.

1 week later
#9566 3 years ago

"Is it just me or are there a lot of ‘new’ pinsiders talking with more authority over the last couple weeks than one might expect? Hmmmm."

Gotta keep the new guy in his place.

#9640 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Sorry what did you say? Couldn't hear you over the new Stern announcement that NO ONE called but ME! Then Keneda copied it right after. I guess I'm not connected when I was the only one to say so. Gosh, I must of just pulled that out of my ass!

I actually don’t care. I was just being funny.

#9664 3 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

Hah, pass on having anything Marvel in my house. Not into the American military complex propaganda.

They could just rename it Chaz for you

#9684 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I cannot like this comment enough. These Hollywood Marvel films are rife with right wing bootlicking propaganda.

We could do a Venezuela pin for you.

#9737 3 years ago

I just read about that on IFunny. He was on 43. Kind of young to die of colon cancer. Sucks

#9860 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

BLACK SABBATH PIN...c’mon Stern. We deserve it.

With RJD?

#9901 3 years ago

It will be a rehashed Avatar

#9921 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I mean, as long as we're digging up old ZY stuff, Ghost Rider pin!
[quoted image]

Could be awesome

#9937 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If by Black Sabbath you mean Wyld Stallyns, im in for my first premium or better.

There you go. Do a Bill and Ted pin and have a Wyld Stallions LE

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10000 3 years ago

It really does look bad ass. Its different. Does anyone notice the balls in the vid look like they have been around for a looooong time?

#10014 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Someone will be making a gauntlet mod I'm sure.

The gauntlet is horrible

#10071 3 years ago

I’m sure stern would do it for more money. The LE is the one that looks cool. The others.... meh.

#10100 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

My tiny house is packed
4 in my kitchen
2 in my living room
1 in the bedroom
Pinball lol

I’m betting you are single.

2 weeks later
#10294 3 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

I was about to upvote this because I laughed out loud! Then I realized I really don't want to upvote DLR in assless chaps...

but it will be DLR as he looks now in assless chaps. Upvote that.

#10304 3 years ago
Quoted from FERBUITRE:

Does anyone know if Stern will announce the machine again before the end of the year?
any news about it?
can be queen, harry potter?

No HP. That will cost me money.

1 month later
#10824 3 years ago

I know you guys love stern but IDK how. I found a place that has a lot of the new sterns from Batman 66 on up. I played BM66, Munsters, black Knight, TWD, and Ghostbusters and they were like toys. Nothing on the PFs, no shots. Surprisingly the only one I liked was BM66. Ill give you they were all pros but damn I would expect more of a game for the cash stern charges.

#10826 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I think you probably win for biggest troll post of the day. Well-played sir.

Actually, Im not being a troll at all, Im just calling it as I see it.

4 weeks later
#11503 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Zeppelin will be the best music pin ever made because .... they made the best music. Starting from there and if Steve Ritchie doesn’t muck things up by using a boring fan layout, these should sell ok. No way you’ll get 25% of the experience as GNR, but it will still be worth shooting and it could be a whole lotta fun. Looks like LZ will be followed next year by BTTF, Godzilla and then Jaws. I especially can’t wait for the latter two.

That is all he is allowed to do. He can’t really design his own game, he has to decorate Stern Co’s Game

2 months later
#14044 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Hmm red and gold?...movie meh but she’s still a wonder.[quoted image]

This movie was terrible

#14051 3 years ago

Van Halen would make a much better rock pin with all the flamboyance of DLR. Ozzy just stood there and rocked back and forth. But Im certain Stern would turn it into a bland mockery like they did with LZ.

#14064 3 years ago

I will not ever step up for a NIN pin again. I can’t stand the low quality shit Stern has been pumping out and JJP is way too expensive along with the of issues and you’re waiting almost a year to get on after it’s announced and put up for sale. Nahh,if there happens to be another one that I think I have to have I’ll wait and buy used

#14074 3 years ago

New pin as in NIB. Stupid iPhone

#14075 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

A animaniacs pin would be a lot of fun

#14144 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Yes, please stop...
Unless it’s Black Sabbath or Judas Priest

No, Van Halen

#14173 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

You mean, It's in storage... GREAT SCOTT!!
[quoted image]

If the is is the Delorean co it is about 10 minutes from me. It’s pretty cool and the people that own it seem to be pretty nice.

#14208 3 years ago

Didnt they just put out LZ? How are they already announcing another pin.

3 weeks later
#14986 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman66:

Motley Crue or a Van Halen pin would be a sweet add to the collection

Not from Stern. Look how they fucked up LZ. Its a generic pin with LZ pics on the PF and it plays their music. Do one like JJP did GnR and it would be awesome. I am not a JJP fanboy, as I have said before neither manufacturer is worth what they charge for their shit.

#14992 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Or how great Iron Maiden and Metallica are?
Its just hit or miss. Also LZ LOOKS like shit but is a tried and true layout. A little uninspired but a nice shooter no doubt.

Yes, IM is great and I dont like the band. Metallica is one of the best pins around. But, how long ago was that. Stern seems to be getting worse instead of better. As far as LZ, I have seen enough here that I wouldnt bother to play one if I saw one. IMO they did a great band a disservice.

#15016 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Where have you been dude? JP DP TMNT and EHOH are all stellar games. LZ and STH are the only real dumpers I can see.

JP looks great but I have never seen a TMNT even here. Im not sure what EHOH is.

Quoted from greenstreet:

Seriously, not sure where these strong negative opinions are coming from for LZ.

It may be a fun game to play but IMO they did a piss poor job integrating the band into the game. Also it is just a basic fan layout game, no imagination. And to me it is just a fugly game. That is my opinion. Riding the coat tails of GnR doesnt help.

#15041 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Well...maybe you’re not the expert on how good or bad all recent Sterns are then ay? Jussayn’

You have your opinions, I have mine. If you own it and love it I’m happy for you.

#15094 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You’re missing the point. You claimed that all modern Sterns are getting worse and worse yet you havnt played more than HALF of them. So...you can’t even form that “opinion” now can you? Oh and for the record ( because I can tell that you are confused) I agreed with you that LZ sucks.</blockquo

$15k msrp easy for SLE. What was BM66 SLE years ago?

You guys are just flat telling stern to f**k you in the a$$. “ oh it’s going to be way over priced, I’ll take it.”

#15095 3 years ago
Quoted from DonnyC:

next pin should be underworld. 5 movies I believe? that would be an epic pin.[quoted image]

4, 3 were good

#15097 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think they might be saying they make more monies than us

they obviously do

#15101 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Why’d you quote me? I ain’t buying that shit haha

Lol. I must have quoted the wrong post. I like my IPhone but it does have some ossues.

#15104 3 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

Because it should've been an Android

Never had one. I had a IPhone 4 for years and it got to the point that it wouldn’t work because they wouldn’t support it anymore. Now I have the 12. I liked my 4 better.

#15106 3 years ago

I’m watching BTTF right now. Is it just me or does anyone else think that Marty’s mom in the past is kinda yummy

#15119 3 years ago

Let’s gat back to Marty’s mom and her yummy juggs.

#15122 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Marty's mom still has it going on too.

Yes but now she is all MILFy. Back then she was a gorgeous 20 something.
I just keep getting older but those hot chicks just stay the same age.

#15128 3 years ago

Lighten up. Can people not bullshit around or does everything have to be strictly pinball?

#15150 3 years ago

You guys are silly

#15242 3 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Brian eddy is doing Harry Potter

BULLSHIT

#15247 3 years ago

It would never happen but if it could be done one the caliber of the GnR pin I would love to see a queen Pin. There are few bands that were as dynamic or flamboyant as Queen was with Freddy Mercury. The man didnt have talent, he was talent. It came natural for him and it just oozed out of his pores.

#15437 2 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Well...[quoted image]

Somebody get me a Dr.

#15503 2 years ago

He was the kid that was wanting to play the video game and lost interest when he figured out you had to use your hands.

#15585 2 years ago

No one has mentioned 1000 ways to die in the old west. That’s funny shit right there. Blazing Saddles would be great too

#15609 2 years ago
Quoted from Boblabla:

I can watch BTTF over and over and laugh every time! BTTF !

I can too, but why? I love the movies but I can put a finger on why. They are pretty silly.

#15732 2 years ago

Mortal combat is coming out and it looks pretty good. Maybe a mortal combat pin. Not for me but for you guys.

2 weeks later
#16191 2 years ago
Quoted from HomerEBW:

If I'm not mistaken Jack came out and said that Eric's next game is something that hasn't been made before. There is already an Avatar game. You could walk the line and say there isn't an Avatar 2 game but it's splitting hairs.
Avatar 2 the movie, is scheduled to be released in December 16th, 2022.

After all this time does anyone care about Dances With Wolves in space?

#16351 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Stern please make a Star Wars Jar Jar Binks Edition!
I'll save money and piss myself laughing at the same time
[quoted image]

Yousa meesa da ball, yousa suck.
Star wars would make such a great pin but it seems every one that has been done has missed its mark. The last Stern attempt may have been a bare ass PF and, to me, a ripoff but it is definitely an ass kicker.

#16455 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I for one love my Star Wars Pro. It's an excellent game with deep rules that is fun to play. Yes, it is a fast, ass kicker of a machine, but it just makes you a better player.

Dude, I’m not that great of a player but playing the premium at Disney for hours my game time was a average of 5 minutes a game. The game is fucking brutal and it is deep, not that I would ever know because I might have seen 1% of it.
I actually would love me to have one but not for the prices pins are going for now.

#17008 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Hope Stern has this in mind for 2022. GOT prequel just went into production.[quoted image]

After what they did with the original GOT series I hope no one watches it, and the fat man needs to get off his arse and finish the books.

#17070 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

In the end I fixed everything on the WOZ and got it running rock solid. Though I never liked the game,

I tried to love my WOZ also because it was my only NIB game. I even bought a new PF for it after the ink chipped off the original. I just couldnt get into it no matter how hard I tried.

#17081 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Did you try making sweet passionate love to a man? According to many on Pinside, this was the fundamental key to unlocking the joy of WOZ!

No, I actually did not and the possibility of that happening is about 0.

#17082 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

My bad, where's the "I want to get it on with zr11990" thread?

Why

#17087 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So we can learn to love WOZ...together.

Its long gone

#17114 2 years ago

If I’m going to dress up as a Brokeback Mountain character I would
Prefer it be the up and coming lesbian version

#17232 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

TBH I think Dwight did a great job with the TMNT code. I will take him over Lonnie any day . TMNT is one of the best coded off all the game I have owned. 1.2.3 foot tends to get in the way a little but thats my only gripe, rest is solid. Lots of good modes, various side objectives. Well done!

TMNT is a great game. It is one of the most loaded Sterns I have seen and it is a lot of fun. I dont care for the voice but other than that I loved it.

#17351 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Not true. They didn’t make premiums for X-Men either. And others.

Did they have the 3 tier system then.

#17372 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yes, it was after AC/DC....I don’t think they were confident in X-Men’s sales, so they killed the Prem to create FOMO on the LE. Probably a good idea considering all the issues the LE had...bad aux boards, ice ramps not working right, Wolverine’s poor mounting & breaking, etc. A Prem would have had the same problems.

I bought a X-men LE and a week later I couldn’t wait to get rid of it. I hope the code got better

#17758 2 years ago

So when I picked up my GnR yesterday at he told me that the next game was Mandelorian and he was already taking orders for it.

#17775 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Since I was obsessed with TMNT as a kid, the horrible fake voices & N64-level LCD animation ruined it for me. Games are to expensive for inaccurate theme representation...even if the code is good, I’m cringing too much to get into it. When my dream themes aren’t done right, the dream is crushed and that $$$ stays in the bank.

That was the only thing o did t like about the game, the weird Voice of the narrator. And it would
Have been better if it wasn’t so cartoony bit I still like it. It’s a great deep game. I would
Love to own it.

#17780 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Welcome to Tuesday of this week

I didn’t read everything so o didn’t know it was already a known thing. I just threw it out there

#17811 2 years ago

Star Wars and Munsters

#17869 2 years ago

No skin in the game but this is crazy. Those games would sit there and rot before I would play it.

#17926 2 years ago
Quoted from EricR:

I know that a local operator was offered an LE spot for $13k by his long-time distributor that mostly only deals with commercial buyers.

Let that bitch sit there and rot

#17931 2 years ago

Ok this shit has gone on for too long. What is the next one.

#18037 2 years ago

That is the shit right there.

#18118 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You can't do that. It has the word "man" in it. Not woke enough.
It would seem Stern needs to start considering the abbreviations available when planning for new games.
Honestly I think MAN should be sufficient.

It would have to be persondo.

#18244 2 years ago
Quoted from Knackers:

There are a lot of us Aussie who can't stand the taste of Vegemite, Kangaroo on the other hand, yum.
On topic though do like the look of the Mandalorian and hope it shoots well and code is on the money.

Vegemite tastes disgusting

#18266 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Do you come from a land down under?

Mope but there was a very nice guy on Rec.games.pinball that I would send pinball parts to and when I did he would send me Vegemite. I tasted it once and didn’t care for it so I just said thank you when he sent it and gave it away.

#18335 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

My issue is not so much the end-user flippers, but the distributors who auction their LEs for several thousands over MSRP. They are abusing their privilege and making thousands off of Stern. And the ultra-rich are gatekeeping LEs. I'd like to see two changes. 1) Stern needs to update their distro agreement and make it forbidden to sell above MSRP. 2) If distro has more demand than supply, simply choose names from a hat.

Sounds pretty much like business as usual to me.

#18337 2 years ago

Agreed, we have no room to say anything.

#18349 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

The beauty of Stern is that there is always a new shinny game right around the corner!

But you cant buy all of them, or at least most of us cant.

#18368 2 years ago

Helloooooooo nurse

#18424 2 years ago

What makes you think there will be a Harry Potter pin. The woman is a billionaire, the license would cost a fortune and she is very protective of it.

#18474 2 years ago

What if they use the Nazereth song Godzilla. Oh no, there goes Tokyo, go go Godzilla.

#18476 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You mean Blue Oyster Cult

My bad

1 month later
#18873 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I'm hearing Stern may only launch one more game this year - Keith's. Pretty similar to last year's 3 announcements with 2 available in the year and the 3rd available early the following year.

They cant keep up with what they have.

4 weeks later
#19518 2 years ago

This movie poster has been up at my local theater for over a year. I assume the scamdenic set it back but damn.

#19534 2 years ago

I had such a teenage crush on ONJ back in the day. She was so sweet as Sandra D and then she showed up in those leather pants that zip in the back... GOOD GAWD

1 week later
#19615 2 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

Beatles, Munsters, PBR, Star Wars Home.

How the fuck could you consider Star Wars simple?

#19654 2 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Some people are swearing it’s Godzilla, some people are swearing it’s Rush. I guess come September we’ll see which one, if either, is right.

I like classic Rush but they have done nothing in a long time. I think a Rush pin would suck. My opinion.

#19730 2 years ago

Why would Stern come out with a new pin anytime soon. They cant get the ones they have out to people. I paid for a amber shooter rod and there is no telling when I might get that.

#19881 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

people are sick of being stuck in the house and they are out now

Not for much longer

#19978 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Because my only point was that Aerosmith is not a popular title.

I loved Aerosmith. It may not be popular but it is fun to play.

1 week later
#20339 2 years ago
Quoted from Boblabla:

Idk about all of you, but after bttf, and hopefully a Bill and Ted’s I won’t have a use for anymore nib. Except if Lebowski, and Ferris Bueler, remake Addams, remake STNG, and maybe a few others but that’s it!

LOL

8 months later
#26694 1 year ago

VanHalen would be awesome, just fucking awesome, if they did the game like they did it like Rush not Led Zeppelin.I think Rush is a great game.

#26709 1 year ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Find me someone under 25 who knows more than just the Scooby gang though. MAYBE they've heard of the Flinstones but I bet they can't name any.
Also, Jetsons....poor Jetsons

My kids are 25 amd 22 amd the know about Scooby Doo but they hated it. The only SD that was good we’re the originals and some of the movies and the live action movies. The guy there are terrible. Scrappy Doo and the Schmoo and the ones after that blew

#26720 1 year ago

How about Animaniacs, helloooooo nurse.

#26737 1 year ago

Queen would have the potential to be amazing with Freddy in all his splendor and presence. It could be deeep. There would obviously be a Bohemian Rhapsody LE.

#26739 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...but Pinball Brothers is releasing it later this year. So...hooray?

I certainly can’t buy one but I would love to see it and play it.

#26770 1 year ago

My daughter saw it last night and said it sucked. Im boycotting Disney so I won’t see it

#26786 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

You couldn't even make 5 min of Blazing Saddles today. Everyone would be offended lol.

Where da white women at

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod
Decorations
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms
Hardware
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.