Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#143 7 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

how bout a Jackass machine.

Jackass theme would be hilarious! Moving shopping cart captive ball (like TF or TSPP), a mode where you have to be Preston and you must catch WeeMan, a Party Boy dancing toy, and somehow they need to involve "antiquing". Tons of source material for that game. Would be even better if there were settings where the game could fight back (shocks, scares, blinding lights... paper cuts, hell go nuts!)

3 years later
#3837 4 years ago

Or more recently like this...

spidermanpin-home (resized).jpgspidermanpin-home (resized).jpg

#4042 4 years ago

Lol can a Mod just step in now and put the kibosh on all things “rapey”. I’d really like to focus on how more gimped a SW Pro can possibly be...

4 weeks later
#4378 4 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Heck, I bet they could make a fun pin about washing dishes or visiting the zoo.

Hell, Diner is a fun game, right? Actually in a similar vain, one of my son's and my favorite game on the Nintendo Switch is Overcooked. It's a beat-the-clock cooperation game where you have to act as line cooks to get orders done correct and fast.

It could make for a very simple and fun pinball machine. You're in a kitchen and you have stations - grill, fry-a-lator, plates, chopping board, toppings. Order comes out on the screen and you have 30 seconds to make all the shots required to make that order (grill a burger, chop lettuce, add ketchup, fries on the side...etc.) but the orders change each time, and as your progress, the orders get harder (double burgers, less time... etc.). Get the orders done quicker, get a bigger tip. It could make for a really fun pinball machine... freggin line cooks. Similar to Diner, but could be much more complicated with kitchen toys and stations. Didn't think it would be fun on the switch, but it's super fun.

2 months later
#5221 4 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

I've seen exactly zero episodes of TWD

Let me save you countless hours of your life...

It starts off really cool, and you get pulled in for a few seasons... then they repeat the same story arc over and over... gasoline apparently never has a shelf life... and then one day you realize you just watched Carol fucking pick blueberries for an hour and you question what you're doing with your free time.

#5252 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

And pinball was illegal mostly due to the mob but yet we have a Sopranos machine. Never say never my friend

And Mafia too... oh wait, no one bought that though.

#5461 4 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

IF and when a STRANGER THINGS Pinball comes out :
Should have :
-Iconic creepy score plays at power up / ball launch
-Demogorgon mech opening ball swallowing / spitting out feature.
-LED blinking Christmas lights that WILL communicates with you
-Lower Playfield which represents the "Upside Down" (or entire Playfield becomes grayscale, perhaps flippers are reversed )
-Magnetic levitating ball / save feature that Eleven saves you with her powers
-Waffle / Eggo pop bumpers
-The Clash - Should I stay or should I go needs to play at some point as a music clip
-Spinner which rotates / activates the kids bike tires
-Dustin And Suzie Sing 'The NeverEnding Story' when having a long balltime / wizard mode
-Need to collect items like Steve's Spiked bat to battle
-Scoops Ahoy flavor mode call outs with Erica serving as she puts the ERICA in AMERICA
-Save / Find Barb mode
-Final Battle Mode with The Mind Flayer
-Star Court Mall escalator ramp for the ball to slide down
-Murray Bauman hidden hide out spot on the playfield
-Chief HOPPER call outs
-Billy mode heavily featuring the shaker as he's a pretty intense character
-Gather Friends Lucas, Dustin, Will, Mike, increase multipliers
-Hurry up mode Close the gate
-Joyce Byers cracking her axe as the playfield rumbles from the shaker
-Initials / name "Mad Max" score should be the highest score from factory
-Dr Martin Brenner gather test subject modes
-Bob Newby aka Sean Astin Ball Save
-Chief Hopper SHOOT Again!

A lot of good ideas in there, but holy hell no to the Eggo pop bumpers! That's exactly the same logic Stern had for Inner Tube pops in the new Elvira.

Just because something is round doesn't mean it needs to be a pop bumper. The Eggo's in Stranger Things have a minor place in the story, but do not have nearly enough of an impact to be featured as pops, since a pop nest makes up about 1/6th of the available space in the PF. That space needs to be something a lot more prominent and part of the world in which they exist, and not just having giant waffles tucked up in a corner and cartoon Eggo's pop up on a screen each time a ball gets kicked around the pops.

WoZ had it right by making the pops trees. Stranger Things could have a "pops forest" with that tree with the gateway behind it via diverter or gate when enabled. In my opinion, THAT'S how you get theme integration and not think of "something round" for the pops.

4 weeks later
#5847 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah but a Stranger Things pin has got to have an underground. The underground is the main focus of the show lol.

It could also be done by changing the GI to dark blue and the lasers from ST Prem/LE (preferably in blue or green), perhaps some physical changes on the PF too (moving ramps, pop up items, subways opened for portals...etc.).

2 months later
#6930 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I really hope that this is real and not a re-skin of SW home pin. PASS on my dream theme!

It almost certainly will be. The lock bar looks like the home edition lock bar, and the top of the backbox (though not 100% clear) looks to be that thin bar you unscrew with a #2 screwdriver to remove the backglass. The rest of the specs seem to match what the home edition has - passive ball lock, 3 pops, 2 metal ramps. The 2 new toys will probably replace the Death Star and the Tie Fighter on a flex pole.

What I can't understand is why they went with a traditional DMD, when the two main home editions we've seen had a resized color dots DMD and a small LCD. Supreme did have the red DMD, which this appears to have as well, but the art is so iconic from this title, a simple red DMD seems a bit underwhelming. The color dots DMD or the small LCD would probably do the theme more justice.

#7042 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

GOTG in its latest code state is fine...and the code works for the game as far as i'm concerned. Not every game needs to be a chess match within a game like Star Wars. Munsters is still horrid though.

Add on top of that 2 main multiballs with no real meaning to the story... just two things chosen from random from the theme. Groot MB? Ummm yeah, because you hit a toy on the PF (who is on your side!) a bunch. Orb MB? Well, an orb is round, and there's an orb in the game, so sure, have an arbitrary MB named after it to supposedly immerse you in the theme.

Compare that with things like Prison MB - zombies in the yard, each shot kills one off the DMD... or ST Vengeance MB - destroy the enemy ship... or AMP Suit MB - take out the AMP mech.

Those tie you into the theme while playing. Orb MB just because both that and a pinball are what, round and an Orb is in GOTG? Neat...

#7045 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I wasn't asking for your approval of my opinion.

I wasn't asking for your approval of my approval of your opinion.

3 months later
#7820 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

By "just like" munsters, I hope he's talking about the placement of the target areas and not literally two giant target bars instead of actual targets. That bad cost-cutting idea needs to die, at least on the Prem/LE level.

It needs to die on all levels.

2 weeks later
#8138 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

What about a Leaping Lanny Poffo pin? He could recite his poems for callouts.

Genius.gifGenius.gif

4 weeks later
#8432 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Unless it's Borg on Lawrence Welk - I don't want to see another music pin for awhile.

I'll take a Lawrence Welk pin if it has the Maharelle sisters and baby arms for flippers.

#8509 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Fraser is totally forgettable in every movie he's ever been in...
[quoted image]

The Mummy ride would be one of the top rides in all of Florida, if you weren’t subjected to the same awful Brendan Fraser 30 second clip on loop at the end of the ride. It makes it unrideable.

#8525 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If I had to bet my money on it, he will be on the next Kapow/Premium release.

Yup. Everyone says “I’ll only buy a game if Lyman is on code”. Gary Stern heard dollar signs.

1 week later
#8737 3 years ago

So close

3 months later
#11208 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

What are the real differences between this 'Pin' and the Pro model?

For starters...

1) The Pin has super, super simplified code.
2) Layout is completely different.
3) Only runs on one node board, so both slings and two pops are tied to a common coil (so both slings fire when one is hit).
4) LCD size is about 1/4th the size on the Pin
5) Cabinet looks to be some sort of Ikea-style bolted together particle board.
6) Lockbar style and material.
7) BG is held in by a small piece of plastic with 2 screws (not a keyed lock)
8) No coin mech

I don't know if code can be updated on the Pin either. For instance, on DeadFlip last night he said he thought the StormTrooper target doesn't do anything behind the drop targets. If they somehow rectified this in future game builds, I don't know if you can update the one you already own.

#11218 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Stern has Code updates for the Pin on their Website and it‘s still just a Spike game. What does even spark your idea that an update wouldn‘t be possible?!

Don't act so surprised. Did you know it was a "feature" with the original Pins like TF and TAV, and even IM Classic I think? No updatable code. You got what you got out of the box, and if it was buggy, tough. I thought I heard it was carried over to the new Pins as well... which if isn't true, great. But if it is true, then you may have a target that scores 0 points and does nothing.

#11240 3 years ago

Weren't the street prices for the first SW Home Edition (non-comic art) $3,600 with a MSRP of $4K? This hike to $4000/$4500 respectively seems like a lot considering they just changed the art.

2 weeks later
#11580 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I wonder what the status is of their 5000 game backlog. I'd imagine they are working on getting as many backlog games built before taking orders of a new title.

That's where I'm scratching my head. EHOH has had 3 production delays since summer. People are waiting months for their AIQ. Tons of people want certain titles that are borderline impossible to come by (DP, JP Prem...etc.). They just announced yet another version of the Home Edition (SW comic).

Why would you announce a new title when you can't even pump out the games you already have? If inventory of game-specific items isn't an issue, why not keep the lines on the titles you've already released, and when Planning or Production can see a spot in the future when they will begin to come back to normal, then release the next title. They're like a movie theater with 6 screens but want to have 8 new releases.

2 months later
#13828 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Bet you there is more than that. Many of us grew up watching Godzilla and it would make a bad ass pin with all the different monsters you could battle. Would be way better than Harry Potter.

Agreed with you until that last point.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#14429 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Thatll wear off after a couple seasons. It a real "jump the shark" show. A couple good seasons followed by unwatchably bad ones.

Really? I find watching Carol pick Blueberries for an hour riveting television!

2 weeks later
#14903 3 years ago

QUICK! Someone shine a blacklight on that pic to see if the STH topper will have a $350 lighting DLC add-on!

1 week later
#15537 3 years ago

Worse - baby toys. Really want to push the whole lifestyle brand BS from cradle to grave.

#15584 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Let’s all be honest here - BTTF is actually not that good. It just hits the nostalgia sweet spot for 70% of pinball collectors.

I had never ever seen BTTF until 2 weeks ago. I’m 38 and it seemed cool but never had that draw. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I mean, having watched Star Wars with my son before that, I question whether that era had a fixation for family members wanting to hook up, but outside that, it was a good movie and I look forward to the 2nd.

Ghostbusters however... that movie sucked. How is it listed as a comedy??? It starts off with a sort of funny card reading scene and then just continues to prove Dan Ackroyd was never funny, ever. You can’t have a comedy and forget to include jokes. Sigorney plays her usual “stick up her ass self”, and Rick Moranis is a nerd. It’s should’ve been called “Type Cast: the movie... with some ghosts”

#15626 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

You lost all credibility saying GB wasn't funny. It is a great comedy and remains so to this day. Sure Bill Murray carried the movie (although Rick Moranis was hilarious as well) but I honestly would question if you have any sense of humor saying it was "never funny, ever."

People always say Dan Ackroyd is funny and then can’t ever mention a time he is.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Well to be fair I think it started those type castings; so it was new when it happened.

Could be true. Since they’re basically all 80s movies, I don’t know the exact order of them all, but it’s not like anyone was taking a risk in the whole scope of their respective careers.

2 weeks later
#16081 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I also would never buy a pin based on an incomplete TV show as there's never a start to finish of the story represented in the games code. This occurred with TWD, and GOT,

For TWD, that may have been a good thing. I'm glad there's not a mode where I'm Morgan walking around for an hour where I have to hit orbits but go nowhere and get no points.

#16512 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It was like this for a while for me but is now "fixed". We might be nearing the thread post/page limit.

I think it was because the internets couldn't allow a "What will be the next Stern pinball machine?" thread where no one actually knows what the next Stern pinball machine will be, and instead just hopes for themes that won't ever happen for 300 pages.

#16739 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If Stern’s topper looks like this and they light the eyes, it’ll sell out at $750.
[quoted image]

The last SW topper they attempted had sharpie and stickers. F’ing sharper and stickers!!!

The next SW topper will be flat plastic and 3x the price.

#17014 2 years ago
Quoted from Wilberto757:

Rumored that the Mandalorian has an upper playfield with 6 drop targets. Big ship in the middle with a ramp that drops down for a shot or lock? Sounds interesting

Well, obviously you must mean Mandalorian Prem/LE... and the Pro will have like a flat plastic and a flasher bulb.

#17118 2 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

I just hope its announced soon so people can stop listing dopey ones that wont get made in a million years.

Ain't happening (resized).jpgAin't happening (resized).jpg

#17570 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd take a Dwight pin over a lazy Lonnie pin any day of the week.

Reply deleted.

1 week later
#18234 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So a $700 replacement doll who's arm moves? Can't wait! *cough*

It's actually an $800 arm moving kit to fit to the existing doll. You think Stern is going to give you a free topper (knowing you'd put the static one on top and not buy their $2000 topper)?

2 months later
#19339 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I dont think Stern has ever re-skinned any machine with a new theme have they? So I would assume the chance is 0%.

Though the themes are basically interchangeable, you have Nascar/Grand/DaleJr all as different versions of the same layout. Then you have WNBJM/Pabst/Primus as a recent example. Then there are the home games, but there's slight differences between SM/Supreme/SW. Old one would be NFL/Striker.

Before my time back in the hobby, but wasn't Sharkey's also a reskin of something?

1 month later
#20038 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Imagine Dragons for 10’s.

Let's not and say we did. Each and every one of their "stomp / clap" songs blow.

3 weeks later
#21522 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So as per normal Stern the Godzilla LE buyers will get their games first, but with the current backlogs I wonder how long it will be before the premium guys get theirs?

Per GS's email - Of the USA Pros, we will first supply games through our distribution to commercial locations; we ask for information about these locations so that we can help market and attract players to see and try Godzilla. LE’s come during the last week of September and early October. The Premium production will start in October. We also will continue manufacturing many other games – all the commercial LCD games will contain the components needed for Insider Connected.

4 weeks later
#22187 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

So I made a thing!
Stern let me reimagine the “Pin” and I couldn’t be more stoked with how it turned out!
https://sternpinball.com/affordable-home-game/jurassic-park-pin/

It honestly looks like the best "Pin" model by a mile. Congrats on the project!

1 week later
#22294 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

How about Bevis and Buthead pinball machine?

I'd even take a Beavis and Butthead pinball machine!

#22303 2 years ago

When I used to record, I used a metronome. When a metronome needs to record, it uses Neil Peart.

1 month later
#23354 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Would make little sense to put their star designer on their boutique premium only line unless he was also simultaneously designing a core game.

5 years ago it was "I won't buy a game unless Lyman is on code". Stern hears that and next thing we know puts Lyman exclusively on the expensive pins (BM66, EHoH).

Now it's "In KME we trust" or "I only will buy Elwin designs". Stern hears that and...

#23356 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

So exclusive, eh? So then why was Lyman not on Supreme or the Beatles?

I didn't say Lyman was to do ALL the boutique pins. I suggested he was strategically made to only work on expensive games (i.e. no more cornerstones) at some point because so many of us pledged allegiance to him. Stern saw our Lyman lovefest and put him on $8K+ pins from there on out. Also Supreme was a joke and would've been a waste of his skills.

Wouldn't shock me if they do the same to KME at some point because it's history repeating itself.

#23494 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

listen to a lot of radio and alt and rock and I can think of like 2 Foo songs.

I can name like 20 Foo songs… problem is that only 2-3 are good and they’re all early hits. FF is a band who can consistently pump out C-/D+ caliber songs and still get their puds tugged by every dying rock station and CBS awards show. They had one good album, and then every album since has been all B-sides.

3 weeks later
#24269 2 years ago

Wish you could choose the 17 songs and pay some sort of iTunes fee. I know Red Barchetta is in each fan’s setlist they wanted in the game, but the song does nothing for me. Give me YYZ over that all day, every day.

#24282 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Get Apple involved? Pay an iTunes fee on top of the price of the machine, or even raise the price because if the iTunes feature?
C'mon man... that sounds a bit ridiculous. If you want to hear a certain song, then just play it in your house. An iTunes fee lol smh

So after $6000-10000, you wouldn’t spend another measly $1 to $17 bucks to change the setlist to your perfect mix and rather would live with songs you don’t like picked out by someone else. Got it.

1 month later
#25801 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hoping 007 is cornerstone and they ditch Venom as cornerstone

Seriously, who was asking for Venom??? Rush is polarizing enough, but at least there were a small handful of Pinsiders saying they'd love one. Where are the "We need a Venom!" threads?

#25814 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I’m still laughing at the part about IC correlating with demand

I rolled my eyes so hard last night, they hurt. Such shitty Marketing spin BS. They had 1000s of games on backorder long before some app thingy (which doesn't have an actual app yet) hit the market.

But you got to tout the latest and greatest things... even if you come off as a total transparent nozzle by doing so.

#25822 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

It's just the annual Marvel release
It will sell and be played because it's Marvel.

But no one is asking for it. Mando, Deadpool, GOTG, GB...etc. all had people wishing it would come true some day. Three of those are the annual Disney/Marvel releases.

Meanwhile if you search Venom on Pinside, there are 10 topics in the forum, 8 of which concern mods for SM, and 1 for Pinball FX.

The ONLY thread about a physical Venom pinball was when the rumor was leaked that Stern would be making it, and here's the current poll results as I write this. Note how you can vote more than once and how the thread has been dead for 37 freggin days. Two most popular responses are "No" and "I'll play it on location".

The pin no one asked for (resized).jpgThe pin no one asked for (resized).jpg

1 month later
#26291 2 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Taken from billboard.com. 18 chart hits!

...of which 3 are good and the other 15 are because of fading rock stations trying to remain current so they threw whatever hook-less crap FF put out there and thanked them for the opportunity. It was either that or playing the new Imagine Dragons songs which neither classify as rock nor music.

So just to recap: Just about every rock band in existence > Foo Fighters > My ex screaming in my ear > Imagine Dragons

1 week later
#26536 2 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

AC/DC is a blast to play. Great layout, music and rules.

I thought I'd miss my Luci, and I really don't at all. The entire game is building up a Song JP and cashing in with 2x or 3x bell going. There's no other way to blow up a score IMHO.

I mean, you can also try to play all the songs to get to Encore, which is very wood-choppy along the way (and objectively impossible). Game really could've used some mini-wizards to help break things up.

Great F'ing looker though. I think I liked looking at the game more than playing it by the end. But if one fell in my lap for a reasonable price, I honestly think I'd spend the money on a different title right now. It was just too much of a one-trick scoring pony (albeit with a shit ton of features and mechs).

2 weeks later
#26699 1 year ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

"I blue myself" on ball drain

After the Bob Loblaw Law Blog MultiBlahll

#26805 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Because it's bland pop rock with no discernible sound and it's basically throw away music. Just a thought.

This guy gets it.

Foo has somehow figured out how to brainwash people into thinking their "hits" (outside early hits like Monkey Wrench, Big Me, and I'll Stick Around) are catchy, but it's all unmelodic drivel with the occasional Grohl scream so you think you're listening to something good.

4 weeks later
#27470 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I usually find myself humming the theme song to myself a few times a day lol.

I literally just played "The Power of Love" on my phone speaker while riding my OneWheel for a beer run. It's dog walking hour. Lots of adults totally got it and smiled, but still wondered WTF I was riding that acts like a real hoverboard.

Onewheel2.gifOnewheel2.gif

1 month later
#28278 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

The topper would write itself. Mouse ears of course!

Nah. The topper would be a flat plastic and just say “Mickey Mouse” right over the backglass that says “Mickey Mouse”, right over the left speaker which has a small “Mickey Mouse” edition badge… which is of course over the playfield which says “Mickey Mouse” on it, on top of the “Mickey Mouse” apron… which of course is over the front decal (I’ll let you imagine what it says on it).

1 week later
#28667 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Not a comic con, but Munsters was revealed at CES 2019.

Wasn't Aerosmith also announced at CES a few years prior?

1 week later
#29346 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

We getting a teaser today Stern?

They just released their monthly fluff email. If there was a teaser coming, they surely would've included that in there.

#29397 1 year ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

If it’s just the one Insider Connected update pushed out across all 18 games then that post is a little deceiving on Stern’s end.

To their credit, AIQ got more than a IC update. I haven't read them all (just DP and AIQ as those are the two I have that got updates today) but DP was the Home Team update and AIQ got a bit more polish on top of that.

1 week later
#29865 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I wonder how loud the crickets would be in here if the BTTF speculation fanboys started their own thread?

They already did. They just have to double post everything here too so that we have to hear about BTTF hype twice.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf2-hype-great-scott

#29934 1 year ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

Has a multi band pin ever been made? If video games license a collection of songs, not sure why a pin couldn’t. Warped Tour vibe with a collection of early 2000s punk music. Skate themed with ramps, Concrete pool etc.

Weird Al is the closest thing, but it's just one guy sounding like a ton of different bands.

Warped Tour is good, but I think Tony Hawk (especially with a bunch of Goldfinger and 90s punk and hip hop) would be the tits. Quarter pipes w/ magnets (like AIQ), ramps that are like rails and ledges, and even Champion Pub jump ramps on the edges of the PF to allow wall riding on the inside of the cabinet would be a home run theme for us in our late 30s - early 40s.

#29942 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Talking to my distributor, rush far exceeded his and sterns expectations.

In fairness they may have expected to sell about 8 units total across all 3 models.

I’ve seen Rush in stock from multiple distros for basically the entire run. Meanwhile the additional runs of GZ, DP, and JP all got scooped up immediately. Rush still may have beat expectations but who knows what those were.

#30001 1 year ago

30,001 posts… or just 1 of 46 that doesn’t try to will BTTF into existence.

#30056 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Well, to be fair.... there SHOULD be a BTTF thread.

THERE IS ONE!!!

#30103 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Future music pin possibilities: Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Foo Fighters, Prince, Michael Jackson, U2, Abba

I’ll take zero of those please. Prince almost makes the cut, but just doesn’t lend itself to pinball. Negative 2 for Foo Fighters!

Instead newer music pins should be Beastie, Rage, Alice In Chains, STP, Incubus, Tool, Pearl Jam, RHCP (only pre-Californication/Stadium stuff), and maybe NiN if I’ve had a few drinks.

#30104 1 year ago

… and a ska pin too.

#30264 1 year ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

can everyone stop with the BTTF shit? Has anyone watched it lately? Jesus, it's dated and it sucks.

I thought it was ok, but I'm fucking over 2 out of every 3 posts being about a BTTF pin that doesn't exist.

#30276 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I completely disagree. There are so many themes out there that have never been used. I don’t think we are to the point where there are no original ideas for pinball left.

- Physically demanding game shows (Wipeout, American Gladiators, Ninja Warrior)
- "Newer" music pins (hip hop, grunge, ska, hair metal)
- Action sports (snowboarding, skateboarding)
- Video games (Portal, Zelda, GTA, RDR2, Splatoon, Pokemon, Overcooked... maybe Sonic )
- Anything Harry Potter
- Comedies (Seinfeld, Arrested Development, Superbad, Beavis & Butthead, Bob's Burgers)
- General unlicensed themes (disc golf, evil lab science stuff, hell even last mile delivery could work)

Meanwhile... at Stern - "Hey, so we got Venom done, that no one asked for. So, should we squeeze more juice out of the Marvel rock with Ms. Marvel or She-Hulk next?"

#30286 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Um, what? Hair metal is 40 years old (and sucks goats balls BTW).

And still "newer" than most of the music on AS, Kiss, RS, ACDC, ACNC, Elvis, LZ, Rush, and Beatles, which is what I'm comparing it to.

#30338 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Nobody ever told me when BTTF was coming. Just that it's in development.

Every time you mention BTTF, the US experiences another day of drought. Please stop for the crops’ sake.

#30348 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

And Munsters……possibly the best art package in pinball history.

Well at least it has one thing going for it then.

#30404 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Bangles - The pin, lol
[quoted image]
Seriously thou, if not Venom, BTTF or Bond, I have to wrap my head about the reasons why Stern decided to only do 2 pins.. could have been waiting for Top Gun Maverick to be released? Big enough title to wait and keep things under wrap. Just having fun with that idea.. then, there's Ozzy..

Seriously, even forgetting the music, any pin with a bunch of Suzanna Hoffs in her prime (which is like a THIRTY year span!) all over it would get my attention. Could be an empty playfield with just one flipper and I’d still at least consider it. First ballot HoF.

#30534 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Spike 2 is the generation of machine Stern currently has, which includes every LCD game they have released from Batman 66 to Rush. *Some parts, particularly node boards are interchangeable between games.

Spike 1 was out for about a year and essentially includes Kiss, Ghostbusters, and Game of Thrones (along with some boutique games). These are what I would call "almost full motion video" DMD screens.

And wasn't WWE technically the first Spike game made, perhaps to test whether they long-term could handle 2 displays at once (PF LCD on the LE model)? From there it would be known they could run just one larger LCD, or even a large in the backbox + a small on the PF (like SW)? I vaguely recall something along those lines.

#30616 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

People will be disappointed no matter what. It will either be not their theme or wont be up to their standards.

The last part is the most interesting. Most will get over the theme or the fact it's not their dream theme. But if the Pro comes out gimped, OR the Prem/LE offers pointless features (Groot arms, upper PF with nothing on it, twitching Paul Stanley...etc.) then the pitchforks will come out, especially given the wait for something new and fresh.

#30745 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Is it cake?[quoted image]

If I've learned one thing in life...

What was that again about the cake (resized).jpgWhat was that again about the cake (resized).jpg

1 week later
#31772 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Believe it or not...........

George isn't at home...

#32315 1 year ago

Fun fact - Last week if you searched "007" on Stern's website, it pulled up the August SOTU letter. However within the memo searching "007" yielded no results. Almost like the announcement was knowingly delayed until today's SOTU, but there was a connection on the website that still existed.

2 weeks later
#33125 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Bally Williams produced only one model, put everything they had into it and still went out of business. I think stern knows what they are doing at this point.

Classic example of correlation not equaling causation.

Bally didn't go out of business because of only having one model. They went out of business because my entire generation started to shift to home gaming when the NES/SNES came out and swore off of quarter eaters for good when the PS1 kicked down the door and put the nail in the arcade coffin.

1 month later
#34057 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

No one turns down money for doing nothing.

I say the same thing about chicks for free.

1 week later
#34296 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Oh wow, 30k a year to deal with shitty coworkers and dickwad customers. A full time job just to still be broke if you have a family… 30k a year might be enough to swing a 2bed apartment + utilities + ramen for kids (good luck paying for anything else)

Counterpoint: An hourly rate which equates to $30K/year to be a high schooler with no established skillset or completed education ain't that bad. Flipping burgers at McD's isn't supposed to be the foundation of a family income. It's part time work for kids who want money for gas, weed, and Mike's Hard... and $15/hr offsets those costs fine.

#34306 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

You do realize driving a fork lift is also unskilled labor right? And those jobs are 22-25/hr these days. Just pass a drug test and show up.

So is $44K-50K/yr bad, or are people being stupid for not taking those jobs when they're making $15/hr with the same qualifications?

In the late 90s I started making $5.25/hr at 15yrs old at the mall but when I turned 18 I actually went to go drive a forklift for $12/hr. But I also was a high schooler who lived at home so I was well able to afford my $.85/gal gas and Twisted Teas. So I over-doubled my income when I turned 18 and was allowed to do something slightly more intensive. The mall job could F off the moment I was able to drive a forklift and make $6-7/hr more.

I've been through this debate before, but I'm just in the mindset that you may want to reconsider starting a family if your income doesn't suggest you can afford one. Sorry. We have the rare exceptions like the politician trying to push something by giving the sad one-offs about the single mom of 9 they just met that day, or the person down on their luck who couldn't get a break. That's why we have programs and safety nets (but probably room for growth in trades education programs and better community colleges). But to just say there should be >>> $15/hr to vaguely "support families" (when apparently $22-25/hr jobs are also out there) when many argue there isn't $15 in value in the output given by the employee at the McDs position, there's a serious cost/benefit discussion that needs to take place. Automation is already hitting these industries because it's cheaper.

TLDR - I've debated this countless times, and yeah, it's not worth debating. There's two sides, and though one may be more "moral" on paper, economics will prove the other is ultimately right. You can't force wages without a ripple effect everywhere else. Labor value is relative to all other labor. Moving one piece moves all. Sad but true.

#34313 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

It’s a problem of motivation...
[quoted image]

Came in the mail just the other day.

Innovation meets Technology! (resized).jpgInnovation meets Technology! (resized).jpg

#34325 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

So summing up the last couple pages -
Stern should discontinue some titles and the next Stern pin will be made by unskilled fork lift drivers that used to work at McDonald’s to buy weed after they relocate the factory across the street and Back to the Future will be crazy expensive.

That, plus the teens who still work at McDs still get their weekend fun money while the 35yr old next to them has 7 kids to feed, so instantly both positions deserve $30/hr.

Oh, and by the time we sort that all out to everyone's satisfaction, 007 code still won't be finished. Now we're all caught up.

3 weeks later
#34761 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Will had a very funny early career....... his initial SNL years were great, Mugatu in Zoolander 1 was amazing, Night at the Roxberry is still one of my favorite movies..... but since then? Nah. Not funny.

It’s the exact opposite. The entire SNL cast during the Ferrell years were terrible. Mugatu wasn’t funny, and Night at the Roxbury is criminally unfunny.

Then he won me over with Old School. Then he did that pretty damn good stretch (Ricky Bobby, Semi-Pro, Step Brothers… etc) and Elf is a top 5 Xmas movie for families that adults can enjoy too.

Jingleheimer Junction, Robert Goulet, and Celebrity Jeopardy were good. Night at the Roxbury and The Spartans alone negated anything good he did prior to Old School.

3 weeks later
#35167 1 year ago
Quoted from mr9865:

Yes to legends of the Hidden Temple. Just license the theme and get Kirk Fogg. Olmec on the playfield. Goal of the game is to get to the temple run , first you need to collect the pendants of life. Risk it and go with only 1 pendant? or save up until you get two. Choose your team at the start. Maybe something like Purple Parrots get 2x bonus, Silver Snakes kickback lit at ball start, Orange Iguanas extra ball save, you get the idea.

Skill shot obviously over a moat, and if you choose the Purple Parrots at game start, the Wizard Mode instantly gets blocked since the Purple Parrots sucked.

1 month later
#36014 1 year ago

Let the 6 threads open

#36019 1 year ago
Quoted from mettle64:

I'm lukewarm on Foo Fighters, but the animation style and weird narrative work for me and I'm real curious to see Jack's first real layout. Could be a winner!

I'm less than lukewarm on FF, but the rest of your statement I'm 100% in agreement with.

#36052 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Let's be happy we have a current, relevant to time band pin!

Don't forget MET came out 32 years after their debut album, and they still make new music. FF will come out 28 years after their debut album, and they still make new music.

4 months later
#38456 9 months ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Foo fighters premium or le is worth the upgrade from pro. Pro is fun for sure. But the pre/le is way better and worth the upgrade.
However, the entire system is overpriced. So if any of them are, they all are.

The magnet under the Overlord does nothing meaningful. So the main two upgrades are the upper PF (mixed reviews) and the Deadpost (the Pro still has a left outlane save, and there’s a mod coming anyways). The other two changes are two sculpts which will be available as mods for those who want them.

So most of the differences can be bought aftermarket for the Pro… or you can buy none since the differences are mostly nonessential. The Prem is not worth the $2500 extra in lots of peoples’ opinion.

#38795 9 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

These rollout schedules are fine but hopefully they cut to the chase and show all trim levels details day one.

Looks more like you roll the dice on an LE and then the next day you get to see what you bought.

#38909 9 months ago

Completely underwhelmed. Using up unused Mando Razor Crest swinging targets, flimsy looking buildings and wireforms, zero going on down below. Prem doesn't look like a $10K game. Pro looks like a Home Edition.

#38963 9 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm hearing it may actually be a Metallica vault since they are having trouble with the stranger things license.
If it's Metallica, I'm straight up placing an order.

Would be interesting if MET got upgraded to Spike. Would they really run a SAM again?

Either way, they should make a M-72 edition. Would fly off shelves.

#39257 9 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Yeah, but psychologically it provides a lot of value. It hammers home the arcade feeling and that it's a premium piece of commercial equipment

Bingo. Also my vid and my bubble hockey both have coin doors on them, so it helps to keep everything authentic. Plus it helps resale value as a few games I've sold have gone on to locations. Not having a coin door would've killed those sales.

#39258 9 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well this is the first LE to not insta-sell out day-one in a while…but they’ll all be built, distribs will stock them, and they’ll all sell eventually.

Hopefully on "closeout" deals that have been known to exist long ago for games like RBION, and even more recently as rumored for some BM66 stock. Distros will probably be sitting on these for a while as they'll be forced to take the stock with zero people lining up to buy them.

Even Automated is sitting on FFLE, 007LE, 007 60thSLE, and Rush LE... and those were arguably higher in demand than this.

#39263 9 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

automated usual demands a higher price do they not ?

They're all over the place, and that's one of the reasons I don't buy from them. They have various NIB Prem's at $9499, $9699, and $9999. That's bogus. They're doing the same with the LE's they have in stock, ranging them from $13,500 (007 LE) to $15,999 (FF LE). I can only imagine Venom LE's will be sitting for a while at $13,500.

4 weeks later
#40289 8 months ago
Quoted from spectrum-1980s:

and there to expensive now for two little.

I usually don't grammar police, but this hurt my eyes.

#40306 8 months ago

That only fixes 2 of the 3 errors in the 8 words I highlighted...

#40349 8 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It wouldn't happen, but "Universal Studio Park" would be a cool pinball theme. Do the different rides and attractions with various Universal Properties. They used to make video games like this
[quoted image]

Disneyland adventures on the Xbox Kinect was pretty fun too. Fun game to play when my son was young.

Of course NES's Adventures in the Magic Kingdom is the GOAT of the genre.

1 week later
#40578 7 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

IMO the most amazing Muppet pinball would be all original. Have Henson Studio do all new scenes & jokes specifically for a pin.

This! Make the screen the "stage" and the PF be backstage with the whole game being based on the backstage chaos of getting the show ready. All original script and story. Don't skimp out on Swedish Chef inclusion (having him do the Mystery awards makes a whole lot of sense). Statler and Waldorf heckling topper after a ball drain for the win. Day one buyer.

2 weeks later
#40774 7 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

First graph is showing how badly Stern is ripping us off, with sudden price increase far exceeding inflation rates.
Second graph is showing real current inflation rates.

Though I'm one of the few who has actually enjoyed the onslaught of the meme's, you did pose an apples and oranges comparison there. Prices and rate of price changes are different things. Just because inflation has slowed down, it's still positive which means the prices still get higher.

$1000, $2000, $3000, $3500, $3750, $4000, $5000. In this series of prices, the next price is always higher. However, between $3000 and $4000 the rate of the price increase decreases. On a chart graphing the rate of increase, the values would be going down in this range. Doesn't mean that prices didn't go up.

#40775 7 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Distros are loaded with inventory and Stern’s next new game will sit on the shelf like all the others, unless they get real about pricing.

This part is valid. Automated had just the duds in stock last year (Mando, TMNT, LZ). As of today they have THIRTY NINE unique NIB sku's in stock, and who knows how much of each. Included in this is every Elwin Pro and Prem, 007 60th, and JPLE 30th. When KME games sit, the market is soft.

#40846 7 months ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Not much selling right now nib. Seeing my distro getting inventory pile up.

I mentioned the other day Automated having 39 unique NIB SKUs in stock.

If we share the same local distro (darn good chance given out locations) I think he had 14 unique NIB SKUs at the same time… and that’s pre-Venom.

It can’t be sustainable at this rate.

2 weeks later
#41205 6 months ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

This may not be the thread for this question, but when did Kaneda become such a "big deal" in the pinball world? I remember a few years ago, he was the butt of every joke and the pinside whipping boy. What changed?

Nothing.

4 weeks later
#42030 5 months ago
Quoted from ScubaScott:

Foo F LE NIB was 13K plus shipping only 3-4 months ago. Now seeing $9950. A 3K difference is quit a hit whatever you want to call it.

$9950 is insane if still NIB. A used one was I think $9500 the other day. But then again for every good price, we have one like this just posted that is going to sit forever. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/166833

20 FF LE's for sale right now. Some people just need to grasp reality of what's happening all around here. $13K LE's at what "feels" like an unlimited quantity (very easy to find) results in too much supply at a time of dwindling demand. Labyrinth is probably right at the edge of the value proposition chart, and appears successful to date, but surely would've benefitted much more if it came out a year ago. Going above $10K for anything "LE" is a giant sales/marketing risk right now.

#42032 5 months ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Old news..... those game room guys are way behind the curve - price drop happened three days ago!!!
The other distros have already sold to those wanting a deal.
Gotta be quick!!!!

GRG was on it day 1 if you looked at their site Friday. Appears it may have just took some time to get it out in marketing materials.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-has-apparently-dropped-the-mandatory-msrp-pricing-from-distros/page/3#post-7837581

2 months later
#43596 3 months ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

The Tony Hawk Pro Skater License would be PERFECT for pinball. Ramps, jump shots, rails, etc.

Don’t forget a wall ride on the inside of the cabinet by using the something like the Champion Pub jump ramps!

#43698 3 months ago
Quoted from trauma:

Any chance Stern will walk back the price and start a trend of machines being a better value for the money?
I believe Spooky missed that opportunity with Texas/Looney.
Fingers crossed but I'm sure my disappointment will continue.

Almost 0.0% chance the beancounters would allow that to happen, especially on what they know is a A-tier theme/designer combo like Jaws/KME.

Your cheap NIB's right now are LZ and TMNT, probably joined next holiday season by Mando and Venom.

#43736 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

If that is the real LE (and I doubt it is), I think the side armor looks like crap. Stern and Elwin can do better than that.

I'll bet you a shiny nickel that IS the real LE.

1 week later
#44072 3 months ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I think stern underestimates the value of the dead flip streams. Seeing some casual gameplay with a group of buds hanging out having fun sells games. Bring back the fun and you’ll sell more games.

There was a chapter in my life where in the evening I'd fire up Deadflip while I did laundry, made dinner, played my collection...etc. It was arguably the BEST background programming. So much better than the news or reruns. Had my phone on me if I wanted to ask a question in chat, but always had an ear on it no matter what if something interesting happened. If it was a new release, I was often glued.

His stream introduced me to real TMNT gameplay and was what convinced me to buy my first NIB. He hit some crazy combo that never ended and called it a "flow beast" a bunch of times. His stream actually sold me a NIB, and this was before he was an employee. IDK what's the deal with other MFG's now, but even if he can only stream Sterns, at minimum there should be mandatory stream each and every release (one for each trim level).

Lately I haven't been on Twitch more than maybe twice in the past year, but if JD/Stern axed the regular streaming they should reconsider reviving it, even if it has to shift hours earlier due to JD's family commitments or whatnot. It's a great marketing tool! Heck, I'd throw it on if they did it during their last 1-2 hours of Stern's workday.

2 weeks later
#44497 89 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

When I hear Spin Doctors, all I can do is think of this episode of The Sarah Silverman Program
https://vimeo.com/97586800

The part where Posehn leaps into camera view by the park bench will never not be funny.

And when people hate on Nickelback (and/or Guy Fieri) I always think of this clip.

#44498 89 days ago
Quoted from puristish:

"Tony Hawk Pro Skater" pin: NO
"Tony Hawk and the Bones Brigade" pin: YES
I'm not interested in licensing the video game properties. Go get the skaters that made it great, along with some of the better tunes. It's doable, TH likes pinball and a lot of the skaters are easy to work with.

Counterpoint:

THPS the video game lends itself better to pinball because A) that soundtrack already exists and is great, especially if you can blend the best of THPS1 and 2, and licensing may be a bit easier, and B) THPS's rules can be mirrored pretty easy. In the video game, each level has a series of objectives.

- You have to collect the 5 letters of S-K-A-T-E scattered around the level, which could be laid out just like JP's CHAOS (Elwin game).
- You have to find the Secret Tape, which could be easily done by having Secret Combos like in GZ (Elwin game).
- You have to hit certain thresholds of points in a round, which is very similar to IC achievements for total points in specific modes.
- Combos in general on THPS are the foundation of high scoring. Easy to write the code around shooting key areas, with combos blowing that score up even more.
- You have to collect 5 level-specific items scattered around the level. Whereas SKATE could be dedicated inserts that remain in place, the level-specific items can be randomly lit inserts all at once, or that appear after one is collected.
- Perform a Special Move, which can be activated after your Special Meter is full (builds with doing well) and then say hitting the action button before hitting a shot.

The rules just sort of write themselves if it's based on THPS, and it's a proven formula. A Bones Brigade game can be more untethered, but then also can risk being bad. Anyone who knows THPS (even non-pinheads) will hit the start button and know to spell SKATE and collect items, while combos make instant sense as well.

#44730 84 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I personally know no one that is passionate about Journey.

Lol I know exactly one person who lived and breathed Journey - my high school drum teacher. Acid washed denim jacket w/ Journey patches, countless times telling me a beat was part of a Journey song I couldn't identify...etc.

Fast forward from 2001, 10 or so years later I started recognizing Journey and was like "oh yeah, he was right about that beat". At the time I paid no mind.

But I can see it being more fun than a Pink Floyd pin. I say bring it. I'll play the heck out of it. Not all pins can be JP/GZ. You need an AS every now and then for variety and to remind us how great the top tier games truly are.

#44932 79 days ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Isn't Pokemon a cartoon?

Talk about not knowing major IP.

Star war.gifStar war.gif

1 week later
#45179 70 days ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

their where 2 Mario games

Got a sudden pain in my head for a second.

1 month later
#46686 12 days ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Gotcha, I've only put a few games on a premium and agree on the upper playfield. I'd consider a pro at the right deal. I remember enjoying it, but again, very limited playtime

BKSoR is the game where you have to decide if you want to spend $7K for an empty PF, or $9.5K for 2 empty PF's. Most agree that it's just easier to go with the 1 empty PF.

But in all honestly, though the Pro is better almost all shots return to the right flipper. The left-most VUK, the left orbit, the ramp, the shield VUK, and any shot into the pops all come back to the right flipper. That's WAY too much for a game without many shots to begin with! Nothing returns to the left flipper.

There's a BKSoR Pro sword mod which adds in a slotted sword on the left of the PF, and the left-most VUK gets rerouted to pop up into it. It returns just like DP does, but just on the other side... to the left flipper!!! It balances it out so much better, since the only dedicated purpose for the left flipper before that was to hit the right orbit (I haven't been able to backhand it on the ones I play). It's a mod that dual purposes as something that both helps fill up an otherwise empty game, while also having a tangible improvement on the gameplay. I'm yet to hear anyone in person say they think it should be removed after they play it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12.95
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

5,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Myers, FL
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 16.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.