Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9955 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200902-063616_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200902-063616_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200902-063623_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200902-063623_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200902-063630_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200902-063630_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200902-063635_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200902-063635_Facebook~2 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#12097 3 years ago

Cowboys & Aliens please! Two favorites put together with endless possibilities!

4 months later
#16618 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Let's hope they use the show music.

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan however I did notice one puzzling thing watching this clip. Why the hell do all the stormtroopers bother getting dressed in all that protective white gear when clearly one shot kills them all?

#17107 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Ooookay. I wasn't really bringing up the point of whether or not she should be in the game, but you obviously had to get that off your chest
Also the games art and inserts typically reflect code already laid down or future code to come. The code being fully cooked or not is irrelevant and doesn't usually change the already laid out inserts and art.

I just think after all that Broke Back mountain shit, he had to assert a little manhood

#17340 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

2 best themse for pins not out there yet.
Goonies
The Princess Bride.
News of it being Mando is really exciting tho! Maybe they will make a star wars theme that kicks ass!

you really need to include Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice and Beeetlejuice !

3 weeks later
#18492 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Yet pretty much everyone from England, at least here on pinside, says they’ve never heard of them. We’ve been down this road before.

I've never heard of talking Turtles before, but hey they still built the fing machine!

1 month later
#19178 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I know Mando is a hit but I have a feeling the next few pins are going to punch back at the competition.

Something we hear on every Stern next release thread!

1 month later
#20205 2 years ago

If I was Stern, I would be seriously trying to sell the business right now!

#20318 2 years ago

Do I have the choice of putting the cost of this into the game play instead?

1 week later
#20930 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

For the Rush fans in this thread:
Geddy Lee interview w/Dan Rather, 9/7/2021. More of an interview with Geddy than Rush music. Very interesting stuff tho, especially regarding WW II and his parents.

This is a great watch thanks for sharing, quite a remarkable human!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21363 2 years ago

Damn those prices on Godzilla are nuts ! They have to be setting up for sale of the company ! Loading the asset side of the sheet with back orders and taking out a huge chunk of pro buyers .. crazy and not what you do if you're in for the long haul!

7 months later
#26507 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I wish you would share your true feelings! Lol

I think he removed his lips from Franchi's ass long enough to do so?

10 months later
#35866 1 year ago

Foo Fighters is better than Rush. Most of their (Rush) album sales were in Canada alone. I'm surprised everyone moving to Canada is not given a Rush pin, a Mike Myers dvd, and a two four of Molson. The thing with music pins is you either love or hate them. I think Pink Floyd would be a great pin.</bloc

No one cares about your opinion. Music is personal and if you love Foo Fighters then good for you, however you may want to know Nickelback has sold almost twice the amount of albums Foo fighters have! Just sayin

5 months later
#40006 8 months ago

Pretty sure they don't care what anyone thinks of this 30th anniversary edition, as they have done their research and concluded that pinball buyers have very short memories and as soon as a little fomo hits everyone buys anyway!

3 months later
#42958 4 months ago
Quoted from nickrivers:

Spooky themes are definitely cheaper. Looney Toons and Scooby are basically public domain at this point. Can't even compare that to Marvel.
Now that I'm thinking about it, how about a Tom and Jerry pin?

When you put a mousin around and a bad cats side by side it's called a Tom and Jerry !

3 months later
#45960 26 days ago
Quoted from chad:

As long as Stern doesn't follow Jersey Jack Pinball pricing..

Stern foo le and topper 16,250
JJP ce with topper. 15k.

#45964 26 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That most people buy LEs or that Premiums don't exist.

Sure

That most people buy LEs or that Premiums don't exist.</blockquote

Stern foo premium with topper. 12k plus
JJP platinum with topper 12k.

And let's not forget the total quality difference between the semi comparable models. To me, even though I have 3 times the Sterns as JJPs, JJPs are sooo much better built, and now that they have playfields and flippers figured out and resolved, plus adding a king of flow to watch the new releases, exciting times between Dutch and JJP !

#45965 26 days ago

Stern foo premium with topper 12,250
JJP platinum. (Which is just soooo much better than a Stern premium) 12k including topper.

#45969 26 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Granted I'm not a topper guy so I can get a jaws premium for under 9K. I can also get a Pro for like half the price of JJPs lowest model I think?
Everything else is subjective of course. The quality diff'rence is non existent for me; although I only own 1 JJP. Being "forced" to buy add-ons just isn't my style but other people think it's worth it.
But that's the whole point; you have an option with Stern, not with JJP pricing.

If you think "add ons" is the "only" big difference between Stern and JJP then I can't even begin to challenge you. How's this. JJP gives you a much bigger bang for your buck and yes I said it even though you think this is "subjective"

#45971 26 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Toppers are fucking stupid. I said it. Whatever, waste your money.

I'm not saying I'm a topper guy, just trying to compare apples to apples, and if you think Stern offers you such a better bang for your buck then go for it. I feel JJP gives you way more bang for the money. There I said it

#45985 26 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I love GnR. It's the reason I still have it. BUT future promises are no indication of quality polishing. There is no denying GnR needs polish, as do all other modern JJPs.

Speak for yourself. Glad I sold mine, had no idea I'd still be talking about unfinished code and no wizard mode in 2024 like a freakin' STERN LONNIE partially-coded Indy game, also missing the wizard mode that's literally ON THE PLAYFIELD. If they get around to putting it in, I'll be happy to get to it.

And in that, you prove we are more alike than you want to admit.

Bloodletting on Stern, bloodbath on recent JJP. It's different. I buy then sell them all. I know, personally.

I generally buy them all, regardless of my personal taste, for temp testing/modding. So, again, I know.

I lost more on Godfather than I will lose on all the Sterns in my current collection combined. Think about that. Real talk.

Funny how you see things. Potc is one of deepest games I own, never leaving. Oh and I have two words for you ...Led Zepplin. What a joke , it was the one license I was hoping they would do anything interesting in. As usual nope. Sorry to all who own but damn was I disappointed. LZ should have hired blowbert and sued them for such a joke !

#46033 25 days ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

The omission of Stairway to Heaven could have something to due with the lawsuit of who owns the rights that wasn’t settled until 2020 the year the game came out.

Or, Stern is so cheap and determined to suck every last dollar out of your pocket, they wouldn't spend the money!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=wcbrandes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.