Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vikingerik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27118 1 year ago

He-man / Masters of the Universe could absolutely be done amazingly. Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain need to be on the playfield. Snake Mountain as a big bash toy in the middle. Grayskull in the top left, positioned so that a full plunge will cross the playfield and enter its mouth; you start modes and lock balls here, and can pick one of those at ball start like STTNG. There's also a ramp at the far left leading up to Grayskull's parapet, representing the Sorceress in her throne room. Between Grayskull and Snake Mountain is a saucer or scoop, to transform Adam into He-man for 2x scoring; an Adam figure rotates out of view to be replaced by He-man. Other shots can be the other heroes, collect them for wizard modes like Avengers. It could have character selection like Star Wars and TMNT - play as Adam, Teela, Man-at-Arms, or Orko. Dear god somebody make this and take my money!

1 week later
#27289 1 year ago

The world where Hollywood continually screws up beloved franchises with wokeness and other garbage. It's completely possible that that would have happened to Top Gun.

1 week later
#27493 1 year ago

That leaves out the ability to react to market conditions. What if, say, GOTG 3 is a great movie and bumps demand for that franchise again? Or another Deadpool, or a TMNT reboot, or say a Led Zep biopic documentary or some such. Stern would be doing disservice to all of themselves and the distributors and the customers if they said "nope, sorry, archived, can't make more" when the demand is there.

Stern isn't trying to be cryptic or misleading. They're trying to do the best by everyone, and that requires flexibility and keeping everyone's options open.

#27539 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

“Hey, kid. Thumb a hundred bucks, will ya, and secure your spot in line”.
[quoted image]

I thought that was Gary Stern in that pic for several seconds...

1 week later
#27810 1 year ago

Does everything have to be so polarizing? Rush is pretty good, neither terrible nor outstandingly exceptional.

#27930 1 year ago

That "Escape from the Megaverse" thing surprised everyone, though it wasn't a cornerstone.

#27983 1 year ago

Even citing the designers can lead to less sales too. "Eddy's layouts are boring, I know I won't want that one, maybe I will buy that Legends of Valhalla instead."

2 weeks later
#28421 1 year ago

Stranger Things prices went up from limited supply, not from demand. It's certainly not demanded as much as stuff like Jurassic, Deadpool, Godzilla.

And yes, it's only superficially like AFM; the flow doesn't play anything like it.

1 week later
#28952 1 year ago

Anime won't happen because there's no singular focus for it. Everybody wants some anime but everybody wants a different one. DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, Sailor Moon, however many others, there's a million of them all splintering the market.

Pokemon is the only one with anywhere near enough recognition, and that's for the whole franchise not just the cartoon.

#28975 1 year ago

Mega Man also writes itself into a pin super easily. Beat modes to take the powers of each boss. And then everybody will complain because they don't understand how the powers work, just like AIQ. Right?

#29238 1 year ago

We'd expect Stern to do the announcement when the production line is ready to go for it. According to the latest schedule in the "what's on the line" thread, it's Godzilla currently, then Star Wars, then the new cornerstone. The announcement should come in mid August after Star Wars is through the line.

#29355 1 year ago
Quoted from doc5md:

I was just sitting here imagining the Stern folks sitting around reading pinside and laughing their A$$'s off with all the various speculation.

Hell, we could have Stern folks *spreading* speculation to dilute and distract from anything we might have gotten right!

#29408 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Pretty impressive they pushed this out for 18 games with all that work.

Well, they certainly had some time to fill, with skipping a cornerstone this year.

Stern's idea of a cornerstone is best defined by what it isn't... it really means "not specialty". EHOH, Beatles, Batman 66, Heavy Metal, Supreme, Primus, and that Escape from the Multiverse thing all had some degree of remakeness or limited production that wouldn't qualify.

It's not exactly that the pro/premium/LE model determines a cornerstone; it's more like the causation goes the other way, a game broad enough to be a cornerstone is going to get the pro/premium/LE manufacturing.

1 week later
#29961 1 year ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

Has a multi band pin ever been made?

Stern's Heavy Metal, though it was a retheme and a very limited release.

8 months later
#37114 11 months ago

Rush already hadn't been produced in almost a year, it hasn't been blocking the Godzillas and Elviras and Jurassics since last summer.

1 week later
#37174 11 months ago

Eh, we already have one great Simpsons pin. If we're going to get another cartoon pin, give us Futurama already!

#37239 11 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Foo? fun too, but I see A LOT of people dumping these games with less than 100 plays all over the marketplace, kind of weird...

Some of these were first-run Pros where the buyer then decided to upgrade to a Premium instead. That signifies more demand for the title, not less. Not sure how many, but I've seen at least several offers saying that.

#37249 11 months ago

Yeah, Foo (both models) is on the easy side, but deservedly so. A big part of it is that all the shot angles are so perfect. The spinner is dead center and easy to rip with any flowing feed, the upper ramp is exactly in the sweet spot from that flipper, the overlord shot is easy too, and the left ramp is close up and also easy to hit. This is the opposite of both Bond and Rush, where every shot feels like it's just out of the sweet spot.

The game structure is also fairly easy, since the modes are simple and you can retry and resume until you finish them, unlike say AIQ. Not every game has to be a punishing titanic battle, some can be a fun upbeat romp. I agree that Foo is the next Deadpool, and that's a positive assessment. I don't think there are a lot of owners dumping Foo because it's easy, although there may be a few.

2 weeks later
#37319 10 months ago

Anyone here remember that Stern's Heavy Metal exists? That's a generic theme, even with existing music, and it's been completely forgotten.

Yeah, the only reason to do unlicensed is if you're a small manufacturer where paying for one is risky. There's some success in this space - TNA most obviously - but most of the American and P3 titles are also pretty much overlooked.

One other angle is public domain properties, like Houdini. Surprised we've never seen Sherlock Holmes or the Cthulhu mythos - those are probably the most recognizable public domain "franchises" that anyone could do.

4 months later
#41518 6 months ago

Which means prices will continue to decline. You already can't sell most any Pro for more than about 6200 or premium for 9200 and that's only going to drop with more supply. Good news for buyers, bad for sellers.

#41696 6 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Domain was just registered 4 days ago at "Namecheap, Inc." - so if it's legit, it's not very well planned, and their funding is low already.

Namecheap is a domain registrar that's been around for 20ish years and is decently well regarded in the tech community, so don't judge by just that.

#41772 6 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Attack from Mars was a rip off of Mars Attacks

It was not. The pinball came out a year before the movie. It was just coincidence that two industries did the same homage/spoof of the same thing around the same time.

1 week later
#42014 5 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Sales are tanking on the primary and secondary market. At the York show this year so far as I can tell all the display model venom's for sale at show special prices went home with the distributor, and the one used venom pro on the floor went home with the person who brought it (at $6300). The last few LEs released by Stern are all selling for thousands less than new already. I think Godzilla and maybe Rush may be the most recent LEs whose secondary market value is as high as at unboxing. All of the distributors have inventory on most every game (except Godzilla). Distributors have been allowed to cut prices on a few NIB games (Zep and TMNT) for the first time in my (short 5 year) history of the hobby. Pinball Brothers cut prices on their new version of Alien. CGC pent up demand for Pulp Fiction and surprise from left field Labryinth are the only games I know of with wait lists to build. Even the Godzilla Premium show special wasn't sold through to a buyer (it went to a reseller) at the York show. If Cactus Canyon is the example you are giving, I count 30 for sale here in the states. Don't even get me started on JJP. I count 87 JJP G&R or newer for sale... starting at $4,000 under MSRP. Stern is re-releasing LEs and those are still available NIB 2 months later. The market is tanking.

Yeah, it seemed like almost nothing was selling at York. Hardly anything left the floor or had a sold tag on Friday.

I think the Multimorphic P3 and maybe its modules still have a wait list, and maybe Lebowski if that's still in production too, but yeah those are minor compared to everything else.

Stern has Addams-ed themselves and the whole industry. The last few years of machines have been so successful and so reliable with Spike 2 that they just stay in operation forever and saturate the market.

#42049 5 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

The next 3 games seem like home runs from a theme standpoint (Jaws, Metallica 2, and Pokemon)

BTW, I'm calling it here: The carry-over progress in Venom is a pilot for doing it in Pokemon. It's an obvious fit to have persistent progress for collecting your Pokemon. Maybe you even have to find and play both Red and Blue pinball machines to get them all.

#42086 5 months ago
Quoted from ChickenCatcher:

Futurama would be amazing but stern isn't the company to pull that off.

Whyever not? Simpsons Pinball Party is an all-time classic.

#42091 5 months ago
Quoted from Rat:

Yeah a Pokemon pinball would be hugely popular with Millennial Pokemon fans who are into pinball and have the disposable cash to blow on one because they have already paid off their PPOR.

Wow, there's a lot of haughtiness dumping on Pokemon in this thread. You (and everyone else in this thread) realize that the "millennial kids" who were 15 and playing Pokemon when it came out, are now 40? That's plenty of time to have a career and solid income. I own five machines at 45 and could have at 40.

#42125 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don’t see people that play/collect Pokémon searching out the pinball machine all over the world just to play pinball.

Then you haven't seen how obsessive Pokemon fans can get. Pokemon Go players would drive to another city just to conquer a gym that would get conquered right back the next day. Not all of them, of course, but there will indeed be a fanatical base of some extent seeking out the pinball machines on location.

2 weeks later
#42456 5 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Msrp will likely stay the same but you should be able to buy a NIB pin for $500 or so below much like you did pre Covid.

Does this mean Stern is lowering prices to the distributors, or does it mean the distros are having their profit squeezed out?

(My guess would be some of both, and the former is really not exactly lowering the wholesale price, but more like package and volume deals and discounts.)

#42496 5 months ago

I would guess Venom will end up about where Rush and BKSOR are - low supply, low demand. They won't overproduce Venom like LZ and TMNT so the prices won't sag as badly, but there's not going to be any demand keeping Venom close to NIB prices like for say JP and Godzilla.

#42499 5 months ago

I didn't literally mean that Rush sales are equal to Venom and/or BKSOR. I meant that they're in similar market positions, demand mostly matches supply so that prices won't either sag greatly or spike highly. They're all themes with limited appeal and unexceptional layouts.

Vespula, you also started a fight with me in the Rush owners thread when I expressed criticism of it. I don't know what makes you so compelled to be combative and defensive about this game.

#42507 5 months ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

The theme of Rush is for a very specific buyer and I still can’t believe they made it. But there’s no denying it’s a great game.

Yeah. Rush does make sense for its market position. Like Beatles. Rush fans tend to be fanatically obsessed about that one band in particular, and so they're going for casual pinballers who may never have had a machine at home but will have to have this one. I sold my own Rush to such a buyer.

...but I still have to say it's not a great game. Solid, yes, but not great. The concert footage, music, vibe, and energy are great, sure. The pinballing is ordinary. It's got a sequence of song modes and stackable multiballs... just like Led Zeppelin and every other band pin. The layout is mostly recycled aside from the time machine.

And the market agrees with me. Rush just isn't in high demand, it stopped production a year ago and prices haven't gone anywhere. It didn't transcend its niche theme to become a must-have machine, like Iron Maiden.

#42571 5 months ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

If stern is bringing back so many games they retired whats next? Shrek/Family Guy, Wheel of Fortune, Big Buck Hunter

Anything from before Spike 2 is a technical challenge, they'd either have to port the software to Spike 2 or have it run in an emulation layer. Doable but takes significant effort.

Also not sure they'd want to be trying to sell any more DMD units now that the LCDs have existed for quite a few years, but making all-new LCD visuals for any game would be a full-sized effort.

(I know you're being facetious with those titles, but that's the real answer if there's something more serious like TSPP or LOTR or Star Trek on the table)

#42595 4 months ago

I'd be in line for a Journey, at least if the layout isn't so clunky like Rush.

#42601 4 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I'd rather an 80s jukebox theme if music is a must. Maybe "One Hit Wonders".

Stern did something close to that with the Heavy Metal title, although that more or less went unnoticed.

1 week later
#42757 4 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Stern pumping out 25k pinball machines in 2024 at $7k to $25k each is like an auto manufacturer plant but without robots. At an average sales price of $10k, that’s $250M. That makes Stern a large manufacturer, regardless of industry and a 1000 pound Gorilla.

Stern doesn't get the 10k per. That's the retail price but wholesale to distributors is less. We don't know by how much but rumors have been between $1k to $2.5k under. (Not that that invalidates your point, just lessens it slightly. Actually then Stern makes about that much on toppers anyway...)

#42906 4 months ago
Quoted from nickrivers:

I've noticed some Sterns seem to shoot way different even within the brand. Elvira for example just feels way different in a good way, and AIQ feels terrible.

AIQ varies a lot from machine to machine, based on flipper power and alignment and wear. Flipper alignment in particular matters; AIQ is best aligned a millimeter or two up higher, for the flow shots onto the Widow and Gauntlet ramps. Though the factory seems to align the flippers low on almost every machine for all titles recently.

3 weeks later
#43527 3 months ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

We can lie to ourselves all we want, but the Premium/LE is the proper pinball machine and the proper version. The Pro is the gimped version for location. I've been a Pro buyer for years due to budget, but I'm not kidding myself, I know the Premium/LE is the main intended game.

This is a matter of opinion. Anyone can just as easily say that the Pro is the proper game - it's the one that will get the bulk of plays, being in public locations - and the Premiums are unnecessarily gussied up to bilk a few thousand extra out of the insecure FOMOers.

Of course, really the design goes both directions - sometimes it's obvious the premium was downgraded (Godzilla, Star Wars), sometimes it's obvious the premium features were tacked on (GOTG, Zeppelin, Bond, Deadpool.)

#43530 3 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Ok so here was my struggle with Godzilla....the building adds a ton of stop and go slow movement- killing flow. To some that may not be a biggie but play it 100's of times and it starts to lose its luster. Now the Mechazilla mech for me was the determining factor for GZ for going Premo. The way it rotates and interacts is great and I felt if I went Pro-I would miss it. So long story short-I could do away with slow building mech but wanted Mechazilla mech.

There's an adjustment on the Premium to turn the moving building off entirely and then it behaves like the Pro. In this case you actually can have it both ways.

Same for JP actually, you can turn off the T-rex head which just gets in the way of gameplay while keeping the other premium features.

#43864 3 months ago

I've been calling this: the online carryover progress in Venom is a pilot for doing the same thing for Pokemon.

#44069 3 months ago

I'd actually say either Gomez or Brian Eddy would be the best fit for a hypothetical Pokemon playfield layout. This is a title that calls for simplicity, for all the casuals and newbies and button-mashers it's going to attract. This doesn't want an upper flipper that the kids will never notice, or Borg's clunky shot paths, or the gadgetry that Elwin or Jack would want to put into it. Just put a big plastic Pokeball on the playfield with a nice wide opening to shoot (about like TSPP's garage but always open) and a bash toy for battling the monsters (even as simple as Star Wars's 3-bank with a screen above it showing the monster.)

#44088 3 months ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

THPS (Tony Hawk Pro Skater) would also be a lot of fun. 8-10 songs from the game and rails/ramps to hit sounds perfect

THPS using AIQ's layout is the game I didn't know I needed until this moment

#44118 3 months ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Seems like Stern likes to wait until they’re at least two movies into a trilogy nowadays…just sayin.

Gary implemented this as deliberate policy when he took over Stern from Sega. The directive was (and still is) licenses that are franchises rather than single movies. He didn't want stuff like Congo, Johnny Mnemonic, Demo Man, Shadow that became obsolete and forgotten after a year. The one exception where they did do a single movie was Avatar, and that was big enough to justify the break and also was supposed to become a recurring franchise way sooner than it did.

#44225 3 months ago

Stern just moved to a new factory with double the capacity, and they've got to put that to use somehow. The market is saturated, but maybe putting out as many different titles as they can, new or vault, is how to push their customers into cramming in just a few more machines...

#44282 88 days ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Tough to incorporate skateboarding into a pinball game imo though. Vert ramps would break the glass and grind rails would be tough to work in... imagine the THPS grind sound effect as your ball returns to your flipper on the wireform. That would be pretty cool.

Just use AIQ's layout, that's already got vert ramps.

For a grind rail, think like TSPP's monorail, use a narrow channel rather than a big wireform.

#44294 87 days ago

Skaters wouldn't be hard to license. They'd be happy for the money and publicity. They aren't exactly overwhelmed with demands. If any don't want to play ball, they can be left out in favor of those who will... and that itself is pretty good incentive for anyone to not want to be left out, it'll happen with or without them and they may as well be on board. Same for the songs, there's hundreds of possibilities and you only need maybe ten or so to agree.

#44363 86 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I still don't believe Pokemon is close to happening. Would like to be wrong, but I really don't get why that rumor suddenly has so much steam behind it (besides hopeful wishing)

The carryover progress in Venom is one plausible piece of evidence, since that's exactly what a Pokemon property would expect to have.

If it's Danger doing it, it wouldn't be this soon, it's been less than a year since his Foo.

#44470 84 days ago

The Offspring already had a video game soundtrack. Heck, Crazy Taxi might even make a decent pin.

#44598 80 days ago

Yeah, Magneto doesn't have his purple helmet.

I guess that's because the days of fuchsia passed

#44738 78 days ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Unfortunately, I think a lot of the games coming out now are licenses that were signed when the market was hot. Any game/theme would've sold then, so it didn't matter. Now that the market has slowed, it won't support lesser themes. But the companies already have them in the pipeline.

Yup, this obviously happened with Venom, it was planned when the franchise was a lot hotter, then got pushed back by Covid and the huge backlog for everything else, and finally came out into a brutally cold market.

1 week later
#45106 66 days ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Got a chance to play a Jaws pro. It's a good game, but not a great one, IMO. It's well-designed, though and has a lot of good flow. Just not one I need to own.
I'm a ramp guy and prefer Elwin's layouts for AIQ, Zilla and JP. The PF for the Bond 60th machine, which I have not played, wasn't ramp-oriented and very flat. So was Jaws, so maybe he's just trying that style out for a bit. Hope the next one has more verticality and "athleticism". Just my $0.02

Jaws Pro doesn't have verticality because the vertical space is used for the upper playfield on the Premium.

I agree that Jaws feels... ordinary... compared to the other Elwins. It's fine, but what it's missing is any sense of progressive building like the other Elwins (Eddie cards, dino perks, gem powers, GZ powerups and the destruction jackpot.) The only progression in it currently is the bounties, and to a small extent the beach closure values. I assume this will come with the activatable gear that currently doesn't do anything.

#45108 66 days ago

Halo makes no sense for a pinball title. Halo players are addicted to that genre of game, they wouldn't care about Halo's name pasted onto something else unrelated. It's not like Sonic or Mario or Pokemon where the assets and characters already cross over many genres. GTA would be similar, its players wouldn't care about pinball. (Although GTA's missions would port over fine, like shoot a "steal car" shot three times then shoot the paint shop.)

Redoing Metallica is fine. Stern already redid Avengers less than ten years apart, and Jurassic and Godzilla and Star Wars and Elvira and Black Knight are all also redos of the same licenses.

1 week later
#45420 55 days ago
Quoted from briyau15:

I’m a strong advocate of getting more 90s/2000s representation but when trying to think of mega hits during that time it seems they’ve already been done (Austin Powers, LOTR, JP, Dark Knight, Terminator).

Matrix, though rumor is JJP has that license. Also Mission Impossible.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/31/the-13-highest-grossing-film-franchises-at-the-box-office.html

From that list, the only ones that haven't been done for pinball are Potter, Fast and Furious, and the DC universe other than Batman.

#45497 54 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Doesn’t TSPP already cover the golden years really well? At least a treehouse of horror angle gives you a different way to tackle the theme. I still think it would be hard to top the fan service of TSPP though.

Everything in TSPP is pretty generic, there's not much of any references to particular episodes. There's the monorail and the list of Cletus kids, but that's about it for specific references, all the TV modes and pretty much everything else are just whatever the characters could be doing any time.

TSPP is great enough that we don't really need another Simpsons, though. If we're doing that, do Futurama instead or maybe Bob's Burgers.

#45514 53 days ago
Quoted from toaster777:

Ok glad that’s the case as Journey would be a clunker.

Journey has at least as many fans as Rush. And at least some of them are women this time.

2 weeks later
#45748 38 days ago

Well, LOTR and TSPP were pretty good 20 years ago. The real worst time was about 15 years ago, when the menu was the likes of CSI, 24, Wheel of Fortune, Nascar.

1 week later
#45851 29 days ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

Indiana Jones would be dead on arrival? you guys are nuts. If they had a good layout and focused on any of the first 3 movies it would “print money”.

Exactly. Star Wars was exactly this, didn't matter that it came out at the time of the crappy new entries, the market power of the original was and is still there.

#45890 26 days ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

I know it was talked about a few pages back but has there been any more rumblings about a Halo pin or that Halo is not happening? I am asking because I have gotten a decent influx of unexpected cash here recently and I am considering putting it towards a Jaws but if Halo is coming that would push that purchase back a few more years. The Halo theme would be one of the two I would consider an LE purchase for, the other is Jurassic Park and the art is too meh for that one.

There was absolutely nothing substantive about Halo, just wild guessing, mostly from people who want some videogame theme but not Pokemon.

I think Halo makes no sense at all, Halo players don't care about another genre of game wearing Halo paint, and Halo non-players don't care about Halo at all. It's not like Pokemon or Mario where there are tons of ways to engage with the franchise.

Don't wait on Halo, get whatever else you want that actually exists. Jaws should be resellable enough if by some wild miracle Halo does happen.

#45940 25 days ago
Quoted from JorgesArcade:

Anyone believe , based on prior statements, a Ghostbusters vault is possible?

The only thing necessary (besides licensing) is if Spike 3 can run older Spike software, which seems fully possible, and even adding Insider shouldn't be a big deal.

The bigger obstacle commercially is the display; a DMD probably wouldn't sell much now but remaking full video assets would take quite a lot of effort invested. Maybe a middle ground of enhanced color dots like the CGC remakes, on an underlying HD display to show the Insider stuff.

1 week later
#46374 14 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Magic the Gathering (could be a generic swords and sorcery type game even with the MTG tie in, AP maybe?)

MTG themed games in other genres always flop, hard. MTG players are addicted to cards and deckbuilding, they don't care at all about other games wearing MTG paint. The Arena of the Planeswalkers board game was infamously getting blown out on clearance for $1 because nobody wanted it. And non-MTG players don't care either, even as a generic swords-and-sorcery theme, nobody dabbles in Magic without actually playing Magic. MTG players would only care if a pinball machine dispenses cards, but even then they're not going to play pinball for it, they'll just buy them on ebay when the pinball players sell them.

As for bands, why not Journey? They have just about the most radio play and recognition among bands that haven't been done except for maybe Pink Floyd, and the songs are iconic and timeless. Unless you go into modern singers like Taylor or Beyonce or Rihanna, but that audience doesn't overlap with pinball at all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vikingerik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=vikingerik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.