20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ty-arnold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19037 2 years ago

I think Stern will probably release their next title IN September. If it's not September it would be last week of August or first week of October.

1 month later
#19977 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Shown in Sept, be played in public for the first time at Pinball Expo in Chicago.
**Unless delayed...

Where did you get this? Stern doesn't show games them have them played for the first time a month later. Stern will show the game, then have some games shipping almost immediately after they show it.

#19998 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Batman '66 would like a word with this assertion.
Shown in a roped-off area in blinky light mode and unplayable (except when some kid slipped under the ropes and exposed it was basically blinky light mode) because they couldn't get it ready in time for their big party. Playable later.

I'm sure you are right. You definitely know a lot more about all this than I do. I know that stern will typically release a title then start shipping soon after. I was wondering if the OP had some information indicating that the next Stern title was not in September. It should be September.

#20203 2 years ago

The prices for the used machines goes up when this happens. The used sterns always sell for only about 10 to 15 percent under new anyway. You people saying you will just buy used now doesn't divert the problem. Big deal you are saving 10 maybe 15 percent on the good titles.

1 week later
#20471 2 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Gomez “retired” from officially designing. I think he gives input and tweaks things but has not really worked on a design since Deadpool and even that may not have been a full redesign. Borg just said on the SAPS podcast that his next pin will be out by the end of the year.

If the next Borg pin will be out by the end of the year, then this Elwin title must be coming out very soon. If the next Elwin pin doesn't come out soon they will never fit in the Borg. I did not think they would fit in 2 more titles by end of the year.

#20592 2 years ago

Is it just rumors, or is next title 100% going to be released on Tuesday?

#21005 2 years ago

Is there any actual reason people think Rush will be next? Or people just pulling this out of the thin air?

#21159 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Horrible theme for me… But I will give it a very hard look because of Elwin.
If it fails the eye test, I will go with IM pro.
I think it is Elwin’s best so far.

I own Iron Maiden, but think Godzilla might end up better. There are many insider rumors that Godzilla is going to be amazing with a killer Mech. Can't wait to see the machine.

#21292 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Its also the next Keith Elwin game. It is also rumored to have more in it than other recent games. It will also be the first Stern game to ship with the online connectivity. George Gomez said its going to knock you on your ass (or something close to that). The hype is big. Not surprising at all really.

Dude is spot on. It's supposed to be amazing with Elwin and a rumored killer Mech.

#21561 2 years ago

These prices are crazy though. I was getting a pro for 5500 a little over a year ago. Now 7000 for a pro. We are turning Stern into winners and ourselves into loosers.

#21564 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

People's wallets have never been looser than they are right now!

I just noticed the typo. But your right. Lol.

2 weeks later
#22042 2 years ago

Rumor was next JJP in February. That was a couple months ago but that was the projection.

1 month later
#22712 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Monthly reminder that Stern is not due to release a new pin until 18 January 2022 based off of previous releases. See quoted text above for history/logic.</blockquote

Monthly reminder that Stern is not due to release a new pin until 18 January 2022 based off of previous releases. See quoted text above for history/logic.

Stern said they planned on trying to get one more in this year. I'm not 100% sure but I think it was gomez, who either stated or strongly hinted at 1 more this year.

1 week later
#22878 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I think I’m gonna save a lot of money not buying Sterns for the next year haha.

You don't like Bond or BTTF? What the hell do you want?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#22894 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Black Sabbath
Beastie Boys
Adventure Time
Simpsons Treehouse of horror
Batman the Animated Series
DEVO
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Pulp Fiction
Wu Tang clan w/ tons of kung fu from the wutang collection films
Masters of the Universe
Pokémon
They Live
The Thing
Clockwork Orange
The Shining
Bobs Burgers
Ramones
Motorhead
Slayer
Van Halen
Parliament Funkadelic
Jimmy Hendrix Experience
Forbidden Zone
Prince
Legend of Zelda
Skyrim
Dungeons and Dragons
Magic the Gathering
BTTF and Bond are great themes. I’m just not personally excited about them.

OK. those are some good themes there. I like all but a few of those.

#22954 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Have you bought all 9 from same distributor or from different ones each time trying to find a bargain? I have bought all my new from same guy over a 4 year period except gnr, which kind of fell my way cheaply thru a friend. You need to build a relationship in order to get benefits.

I have purchased 4 through the same distributor in 2 years. I get no special treatment or benefits as you say, you all are kissing ass for no reason.

#22955 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I have purchased 4 through the same distributor in 2 years. I get no special treatment or benefits as you say, you all are kissing ass for no reason.

Forget about an LE. I couldn't even get a premium.

#22957 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Thats why I ask how to get on LE list. Is it about volume or is it about guessing the theme 2 years early and asking to be on that list first.

Who knows? I get fucked every time. They could at least give me a reach around.

#22968 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Far from it. I've never had to pay msrp until gz either , which is good.

You think your dealer thinks your special? They just want your money.

1 month later
#24457 2 years ago

Why is everyone so sure Bond is the next Stern?

2 weeks later
#25135 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Let's hope not. That looks terrible. Also, the leaked partial pic from the side had two wireforms on

Yeah, I think vaults are just done until Stern catches up to the point they have lulls in the line again, which will likely be years

What he said. They won't be doing any vaults for years.

3 weeks later
#25562 2 years ago

What makes you think Venom is next? I'm pretty sure that's not happening and it's nothing but a rumor.

2 months later
#26557 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Is that $10300??

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised.

2 weeks later
#26896 1 year ago

Honestly, at this point in time is it in Sterns best interest to get caught up on the backlog? By keeping pins in short supply, they are able to keep the prices artificially high. i'm not saying they are doing it on purpose... but I'd think twice were I them on bumping up production too much.
With that said I think I'm in for another Godzilla Premium when I get get one NIB at MSRP. Miss mine already.

I ordered Godzilla just days after it came out. You already got one, played it until you were tired of it, got rid of it, and have had enough more time to miss the game. All that before I can even get an estimate of when I might get one.

#26975 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

You're the exception here I'd wager. HP would be a top selling pin for whomever scored that license, putting weaker licenses like Godzilla and such to shame.

Why does everyone want little kid titles? Are we 12?

3 weeks later
#27434 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Kaminkow, Dwight, Danger, Craig Bobbie have all hinted that BTTF is coming...to name a few.

Like he said over the past 3 years there have been several different things which makes me think BTTF will happen. I would almost be shocked if I doesn't happen in 2023.

3 weeks later
#27950 1 year ago

Usually when we are 1 month out there are strong rumors about the next title. The rumor is Usually right. Where is the strong rumor?

1 week later
#28245 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Well not this year
And not from Stern Pinball anyway

People from Brisbane telling people from Illinois the inside pinball news. Interesting.

1 week later
#28542 1 year ago

Unfortunately it seems like the next Stern is Venom.

#28861 1 year ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

12pm pst 3pm est time shoutout was just the countdown for the Ozzy meet&greet.
I believe sterns not sending their next games out until August 2022 but that doesn't mean we won't see the physical game or see gameplay before they ship them. That usually happens a week or two before the distributors get their games. Fingers crossed it's Brian's best design yet like I was told from a buddy of mine who builds machines mon-Fri.

You know a guy who builds machines at Stern?

#28904 1 year ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

Usual suspect could be a good pin theme. Could have modes for all the characters. Mini wizard Kobayashi. Keyser Soze final wizard mode with various other options.
Scarface
Pearl Jam
Goodfellas
Godfather
Pulp Fiction
these are just some of my dream. Not saying they are for everyone. Also Jaws but that has been discussed at length.

This is the best list of themes I have seen. I would like to see any of these.

#29106 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

When did you start collecting?
Back in the “good old days”,early-mid 1990’s this is how things were!

Things were even like that 3 years ago. Lol. Shit got crazy.

1 week later
#29537 1 year ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I spelled it Axel because subliminaly I want a Beverly Hills Cop pinball.

Beverly hills cop would be near the top of my list. Good idea.

1 week later
#29881 1 year ago

The BTTF hype is at an all time high. I hope we are finally going to get it as the next Stern release. I originally was saving for a Pro. I already have enough saved up for a Premium. My wife says buy an LE! Having only ever bought 2 new pins (both Pros) I don't have an automatic line on a BTTF LE. We will see. If it's meant to be it will happen. I almost always like the Pro art best...Can't wait! [quoted image]

You have supported BTTF so much that Stern should send you a personal LE direct. I'm not joking.

#29904 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

All of the buzz for bttf is coming from the Fanboy(s) here in this thread and none of it from the dealers and insiders who know what the next three machines are already. Not sure how many times it has to be said here but at this point I'm not going to spend that much time trying to ease the suffering. Give it a break and chill for a couple years and you might actually get what you're asking for. Stern knows you want, you don't need to beg here anymore.

I know the owners of several locations in Illinois. They don't know the insider information as you call it, about 3 games in advance. That's not how it works.

#30300 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

So… are we getting a new stern this year or what

Several reliable sources have said the last Tuesday of this month.

#30390 1 year ago

I just left a location in Illinois. I know the owner and he said he just received an email from Stern. He let me read the email. It said they can get him the next title in less than a month. It said a bunch of other stuff. I can't talk about the rest, but the rest didn't have anything to do with the next title. It was a personal situation he was in for the club. So less than 1 month is FOR SURE. Don't ask me. it said nothing about what the title is going to be and he had no idea.

#30762 1 year ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

I've heard mid-Sept for the announcement which would make for an interesting few weeks on this thread

I read an email from a Stern employee to a location in the Stern Army program. About 5 days ago. It said they would have him the next title in a few weeks or less for his location. I know the guy, he pulled it up and I read it with my own eyes. So in a couple weeks some locations will start getting their pro models. FOR SURE.

1 week later
#31695 1 year ago
Quoted from Robmars716:

Ironically enough I believe that's why lots of stern army is perturbed because they in fact pre announced the announcement in writing, saying August.

You are right. I read an email to a stern army member a few weeks ago saying it would be a few weeks. It's gotta be soon, or they are just f##king with us.

#31982 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

We’re not going to hear the next Stern title for a few weeks unfortunately.

Says who?

#32069 1 year ago

I just left a location which is Stern Army. He received an email today saying they will have a members only conference call any day, in which they will go over the next title. He said he is waiting on another email back, but they told him any day now.

#32078 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

They sent that email like 2-3 weeks ago

He got one 2 to 3 weeks ago too. This one said any day now. But who knows. He asked them what day, they would not tell him. He said he can't believe how secretive they are about these releases.

1 week later
#32711 1 year ago

So game reveal on Tuesday?

#32817 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

The spiral ramp and rocket/missile ball lock,
The scuba diver under the playfield window,
Bond on the Jetpack with possible magnet to horizontal target drop
And maybe stand ups instead of drops in front of the rocket/missle.

What they thought was a scuba diver is the bond with the jet pack. Am I wrong?

#32820 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

The one in the picture is “you only live twice”
Maybe the Thunderball version has a scuba diver in place or jet pack.

Its pro, premium, le. What do you men by Thunderball version? It's not different versions like Spooky.

2 weeks later
#33400 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I hope they do another announcement in December like normal.

Many are saying January for the next release.

#33478 1 year ago

Looks like LOTR vault is coming. They said Hobbitron edition with all leds.

#33480 1 year ago

I read this 2 different places. But people are already saying it's not going to happen. So who knows? But Ster did put up some LOTR video clip up on their Facebook for some reason.

1 month later
#33867 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Van Halen or Beastie Boys and I'm in...[quoted image][quoted image]

Van Halen or Beastie Boys neither my favorite, but both would be very good for a music pin. But I think Black Sabbath is what the next music pin was rumored to be.

1 week later
#33975 1 year ago

You can "mostly" get a pro now. Premium is on backorder, but the order to ship time is shrinking. There is a different market for pins at $4,000 than there is at $7500 and $9500. Even though the HomePins may be cheaper, I'm not sure there may be that much of a difference in profit for machine built. I would also think there may be the possibility to build more of them simply due to the fact they use less node boards, which seems to have been the bottleneck for some time.

You just made this all up out of thin air. Who knows about profit margins or node boards or home pin sales numbers? Only Stern knows. Might as well say you think Stern will sell more pins because of the price of rice in China.

#33982 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

He didn't make anything up.
There are different people buying different prices pins. Fact.
Home pins use less of everything, including node boards. Fact
Node boards were (maybe still are) a huge issue in production. Also fact.
And he was speculating about margins.
And how do you know he doesn't know? He didn't make anything up.

Lol

#33983 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

He didn't make anything up.
There are different people buying different prices pins. Fact.
Home pins use less of everything, including node boards. Fact
Node boards were (maybe still are) a huge issue in production. Also fact.
And he was speculating about margins.
And how do you know he doesn't know? He didn't make anything up.

Why not just make twice as many home pins then? Because nobody wants those shitty pins. Who knows about profit margins, sales, or demand but Stern? Why speculate as you call it if WE WILL NEVER KNOW?

2 weeks later
#34329 1 year ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

#1 My car is def an investment #2 WTF is an AV system?

A lot of cars like Mustang GT and corvettes are investments because they are actually selling over sticker price. Sometimes 50g over sticker. But most people don't know this. Right now you can invest in the right car and make money. But once again most people...

#34339 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

OK of course some cars can be looked at as an investment let's get real
. Most cars are not an investment can we agree to that? Thought so.

You are definitely right. Most cars are disposable cars that lose value quickly.

1 month later
#35186 1 year ago

Stern sent out an Austin Powers video. They are probably trolling.

#35188 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Just because they show a video of a game they previously made doesn't insinuate it's being made again or trolling.

Well who knows?

2 weeks later
#35478 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Best more common rumor is Venom is next

They have said Venom next for the past 3 games. I'm starting to not believe in Venom.

#35538 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

I know what stern is doing now. Godzilla is such a hot ticket over 1 year since it's release. Bond and this next one are not going to be in high demand like other themes right now are. This done intentionally to slow down the back orders and get caught up and move into the bigger building.

Stern is moving into a bigger building? Is it at the same location?

#35614 1 year ago

I know a dealer who usually has some information for me. Talked to him yesterday and he said he has literally no clue. He usually gets some kind of hint, clue, or vibe, but he said they are being extremely tight lipped on this one. Before Bond he told me he thought Bond but nothing now. Does anyone have any REAL information?

#35615 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Yes, several distributors still have them, several listed in the marketplace as well, almost 20, exception of a few very confused people, they are all mostly at MSRP. This is the first release in a long time, where pro premium LE and even the super LE are all in stock after release and production.
Part of this could be due to how the release and reveal were handled as well as the lackluster code shown and implemented so far and of course the new pricing. Curious to see if we see the same thing with the next cornerstone release.

Because Stern is getting too greedy. Prices are too HIGH.

#35621 1 year ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Stern should make it there first wide body and go above and beyond like TZ with toys and 3 levels of play like Haunted house. Everyones a dreamer in this hobby of themes. Time will tell thats for sure.

I thought the Sle Bond was widebody?

2 weeks later
#36127 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

For those with distributor friends, was Bond a letdown? Outside looking in, I don't think it sold well. I think Foo will be the same or *slightly* better. Now Venom? This is a long stretch of C-list IP (yes, Boomer Bond is C-list for a lot of us). If JJP's bombshell Harry Potter tease is true, good luck Stern.
BTW, not trying to offend anyone. Just my personal taste and I'm probably not alone. Music is super subjective.

I have a friend who owns a location and knows several distributors. He said the distributors were not impressed with Bond. I like it though.

1 month later
#37014 1 year ago

Foo Fighters looks as good as Godzilla.

Quoted from ahdelarge:

We've had the 60s with The Beatles and The Rolling Stones, 70s with Aerosmith and Rush, 80s with AC/C, Iron Maiden and Metallica, 90s with Foo Fighters....next are the 2000s with Eminem?

Eminem was already MTV in the 90s

#37015 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Foo Fighters looks as good as Godzilla.

Eminem was already on MTV in the 90s

3 weeks later
#37168 11 months ago

Post is gone now...

You know they were just trolling. They would not release information on the next pin months before it comes out.

1 month later
#38439 9 months ago

Word is Venom has 2 flippers, 4 ramps, some kind of spinner, and an original Mech. Eddy

#38443 9 months ago

Don't know what music. But no price raise, same price as FF

#38463 9 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

And? Priced way too high. Stern won’t disappoint. It’ll be another pin.

You're right about that. The prices are definitely too high.

#38626 9 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

Same. Hard to believe a time existed when even great games like METs and AC/DC were a call away sitting as inventory on distributors shelves!

You are 100% correct. Just 3 years ago I got a Metallica pro for 5500 shipped. It was just sitting in inventory.

#38728 9 months ago
Quoted from smokedog:

One person knows ...
[quoted image]

This guy thinks he's right? That's funny. A vault in 2023 it says. Not going to happen.

1 week later
#39370 9 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

Well based on avatar you seemed more of a Snoop Dogg pin guy anyway.

A Cheech and Chong pin would be awesome. That would happen more likely than Snoop Dogg. But a Snoop pin would be interesting.

#39371 9 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Sure, that's what YOU would say. (Just shows that I can read your avatar pic.)

Speaking of avatars. What year is your Shelby?

2 weeks later
#39791 8 months ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Why do you say that? Who said that from Stern?
I think this is a made-up rumor on Pinside.

He is right. I forget who it was, but there was a video of Stern employees playing pinball and talking. One of them said the designers did not want to do Beetlejuice. That was back like 3 years ago.

1 month later
#40705 7 months ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Stern should only do Pokemon if they want to sell tons of machines and make tons of money.

This might sound crazy. Buy I'm 41 and I have no idea what Pokémon is. I know it's some yellow character. Why is it so popular?

#40708 7 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You may not know what it is, but you can add back the diacritical mark like a boss, so maybe you subconsciously are tuned in.

The tablet did that with auto. I wondered why. Lol.

1 week later
#40955 7 months ago

Is Jaws official. Or just people acting like they know?

1 week later
#41090 6 months ago

If it is a recent game like Iron Maiden or Stranger Things, it's not really considered a vault, it's just making more of a current game. A real vault would be Tron or Lord of the Rings, and that's not going to happen in 2024.

#41341 6 months ago

Wasn't there a rumor for an Elton John JJP?

3 weeks later
#41980 5 months ago

So when is this next machine supposed to happen?

#42215 5 months ago

Do we really have any idea what the next Stern Pin is? I've been hearing Elwin on Jaws, but I don't know if it's "his turn" and I don't know if its really Jaws. Sounds to me more like trying to make a wish come true than anything rooted in reality. Regardless of what we are hoping for (Jaws, BTTF, Hogwarts, Futurama, Hello Kitty Island Adventure), what do we think is actually coming out next?

I'm starting to doubt it's Jaws too.

#42347 5 months ago
Quoted from asay:

You forgot wives.

That's why we have more little kid themes in pinball than anything else. The wives wear the pants for most of these guys. The pinball companies learned to sell to the wives.

3 weeks later
#42697 4 months ago

It doesn't sound like Jaws is going to be released any time soon.

2 weeks later
#43209 4 months ago

So that Kaneda guy doesn't know WTF he's talking about, because he said there was going to be a teaser today. Maybe everything he's said about Jaws is wrong?

#43226 4 months ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

If Jaws is as good as we hope, how many of you need to sell a game for room or funds ??
I'm full up Space wise, but got the funds.

No room that's why there are no funds. My life went from poor to very poor.

#43231 4 months ago
Quoted from blaskoa:

or financially poor and pintastically wealthy!
sorry lame joke i know

At this rate I'm going to go hungry or learn how to eat pinball machines. No more NIB for me. My next pin will be a trade.

#43275 4 months ago

No Fifth Element per K-man. Said he got conformation it's not coming.

That Kaneda guy has been wrong more than right recently. It's not hard to see that atleast half of his information is made up. Lol. Last week he said we were having a Jaws reveal we never had.

#43310 4 months ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I just would prefer not to wait another 3 weeks to see what the next game will be

It's not going to be until after new years. Between the 2nd and 10th of January.

#43324 4 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yeah met is a lock in
Dutch will be the new manufacturer making Bally Williams games. Q1 showing off a real looker - maybe Totan, ToM or Cv. Maybe even TZ. We’ll see. Just my guess

Just my guess. But I think the company will be in America. I don't see Dutch happening for a situation like this. Less than a 1% chance.

1 week later
#43483 4 months ago

Someone reading this has pics of Jaws. Put em up.

#43663 3 months ago

So tomorrow or the next day? It's one of the 2.

#43666 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Will likely be just a teaser officially confirming that Stern is making Jaws with a date of when to expect more. Don’t think we’ll actually see anything.

Yeah. I know how it works. Sometimes they don't even give a hint, just a coming soon on whatever day. Anything would be nice at this point.

#43678 3 months ago

So pictures on Thursday. It has been announced.

2 weeks later
#44315 3 months ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

I'll be your huckleberry on here. We need a tombstone pinball. Western would be great different theme. Just watch the movie for 10th or more

I watched Tombstone yesterday too. Hadn't seen it in 20 years. It would make a very good theme for pinball for sure.

1 week later
#44812 82 days ago
Quoted from Whistles:

There's been many rumors about the summer spot since jaws was all but slotted in, including :
Borg/wick
Then
Danger/pokemon
and now finally
Elwin/x-men 97
I'm sure there have been others.

That's the worst list of predicted games I have ever seen. All are an absolute no buy. Isn't Pokemon a cartoon?

#44886 81 days ago
Quoted from manadams:

No, it's a Jamaican porno

A Jamaican porn themed pin. Now you're talking.

1 week later
#45273 68 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Looks like I'll be into a new hobby for the next year and a half, lol.

Lol. I said the same thing and they down voted me. But I agree. Not looking great.

#45410 62 days ago
Quoted from Bunzy:

Just did a private stern tour at new facility and got a look at the next cornerstone by accident. My uncle and I walked into the room by mistake and couldn’t believe what we saw. I ended up losing out on Gary giving me the keys to the Stern empire but at least we are getting [quoted image]

On my private tour Gary said the next theme was Playboy Mansion.

#45442 61 days ago
Quoted from Oneironaut:

With a fleshlight coin door mech?

Only on the LE

4 weeks later
#45895 33 days ago

Holy shit. Per K-man...John Wick is next and its a brand new designer!!!

New designer? How can Stern keep that big of a secret? Maybe it is, but who is New? They just added Danger.

1 week later
#46392 20 days ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Bloodsport or Die Hard! Those could be awesome with full assets.

BLOODSPORT is a great idea for a theme. So is Die Hard. But we don't usually get hard core themes. More than likely something the wives and kids want like Pokémon.

#46416 20 days ago

Very good...but brick not hit back!

Crujones that was a classic line.

#46546 17 days ago
Quoted from badfish981:

If we’re going with Keanu Reeves movies I’d rather see point break!

Yeah. Wick sounds good, but Point Break sounds very good. Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

12,000 (OBO)
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ty-arnold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=ty-arnold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.