Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txcoastal1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18286 2 years ago

This would be futher down the road but...,
The prequel for Game of Thones..."House of the Dragon" is starting next year

#18338 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Agreed, we have no room to say anything.

...But we can make room for another pinball machine

#18398 2 years ago

Dead Flip-The Mandalorian Pinball Game Reveal

#18413 2 years ago

That's not gonna fit in the pin

2 weeks later
#18702 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I wouldn't mind seeing something different from classic rock...like alternative rock (not a far leap, I understand). But WTF...Celine Dion, Tom Jones, BEETHOVEN! This is sarcasm, right? No? I'm out on theme alone.

Bob Marley

#18732 2 years ago

Internationally know music artist, 8-80yr olds attend the concerts
Parrot Heads---Mr Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffett

1 week later
#18835 2 years ago

One Toke Over The Line - Lawrence Welk....

#18837 2 years ago

Go Go Godzilla or Godzilla VS Madonna

1 week later
#18861 2 years ago

I'll hold out on a Godzilla

1 week later
#18944 2 years ago

Keep in mind it's a niche market and a game built in a 2x4 box. We have seen the failures as this business can be a boom or a bust, depends how you play the game.

#19035 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

What's everyone's best guess on next release time frame ? I'm thinking around expo.

Hmmm, weekend as Axpona in chi-town

#19155 2 years ago

Van Halen, Eddy Tribute, pin would be much better than Rush, and I'm a Rush fan

#19262 2 years ago

Go, Go, Godzilla

#19347 2 years ago

Would you have to license the Covid 19 theme through Wuhan Lab ???

#19392 2 years ago

Well you asked for it...

#19397 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

G-D!!! Can’t wait! That right there is the shit.

It was torcher watching Welk as a child at my grandma's house, but after Welk was Hee-Haw

#19444 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Sharon controls everything Ozzy related and I don’t see her being easy or cheap to deal with. Ozzy just does what Sharon tells him to do.

Bingo, dealing with Sharon could be easy, or it could be a real PITA. Would be all about convincing her about nostalgia and leaving a legacy vs the money. Not sure how much some of these artist make off royalties for the use of the riffs played in arenas and such, like ACDC, Queen, Ozzy etc

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#19501 2 years ago

If you can't get all the parts, you can't build and release them.

#19544 2 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

I was at a Chicago White Sox game about ~8 weeks ago, the week Mando was released. Waiting in line with my daughter to get her chicken fingers. There were five people in front of me. Three guys and two kids. Both kids had Stern Pinball Hats on. One of the other guys has some sort of pinball hat on, didn’t recognize what it was. So I look at one of the kids and say “Stern pinball, do you like pinball”. Immediately, his dad looks at me and says, “do you play pinball”. I said I do - I own a few machines. Which machines? So ran through my lineup. He pulls out a Stern business card and hands it to me and says call me and I’ll give you a tour. This is someone who definitely watches this thread with a smile on his face. He then says, the boys were at the factory today. I asked, did you play Mando? What do you think? The kid says “I played Mando, it was fun, but {not gonna tell ya} was so much better”. They all squirmed, I asked a few questions that no one answered. It was pretty funny. I won’t betray the confidence of the chicken finger line at Sox park. Hopefully, I’ll get the factory tour. And look forward to {not gonna tell ya}.

There's already been a slight {not gonna tell ya} leak

1 week later
#19680 2 years ago

Let's just look forward to September release or at least an update...

Gary Stern: I could answer that, but I’m not going to. We have a development that is world changing. Stay tuned for that.

This comes on the heels of George Gomez a few weeks ago stating “you never know what is going to happen in the next few months. I think that in September – in the vicinity of September – you may see some amazing super cool stuff for a bunch of your games…we’re both collaborating on some amazing stuff that you’re going to see in September, stuff that is going to impact on a lot of games on the line”.

1 week later
#19931 2 years ago

OZZY!!..."All Aboard!!"...The "Crazy Train" ramp

#20042 2 years ago

BTTF just not 2020

BTTF (resized).pngBTTF (resized).png
1 week later
#20393 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

What about the ultimate superhero battle .
Anyone know where the full version of this is .
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJc42yMW/

1 week later
#20947 2 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

And Cointaker just sent out a second email blast with Godzilla removed..... haha whoops.

LOL...yeah, just unsee the first email, problem solved

#20971 2 years ago

That UK Pub and games place accidently disclosed Godzilla too, last week

#21070 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

where can i see the godzilla preview?

#21107 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I think I’m more excited that it’s Elwin and Yeti than Godzilla as a theme.
Elwin is 3 for 3 and is truly the GOAT.

True-100%...but Godzilla is the cherry on top for me.

2 weeks later
1 week later
#22078 2 years ago

Picture ain't worth nothing...how does it taste

1 week later
#22216 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Oh baby. Looks impressive, but since Stern couldn't get a freaking spinner right on Led Zep, I'm gonna sit back and get some popcorn.

To each his own. I have an original spinner, and even before the new code, a couple bend tweeks fixed my issue.

2 weeks later
#22436 2 years ago

Stern Pinball honors Elvira’s 40 years by offering a highly collectible and very limited special 40th Anniversary Edition Elvira House of Horrors pinball machine. Limited to 199 units globally, Elvira’s 40th Anniversary Edition model includes a custom Elvira Dagger Shooter Knob, an exclusive autographed Elvira trading card, and an Elvira autographed best-selling autobiography book, Yours Cruelly, Elvira: Memoirs of the Mistress of the Dark. Accompanying each game will be a 40th Anniversary Certificate of Authenticity, signed by Stern Chairman/CEO Gary Stern and, importantly, by Elvira herself.

This 40th Anniversary Edition features an updated exclusive 40th Anniversary logo added to the full color mirrored Backglass. In addition, the game includes custom Paranormal Purple Sparkle powder-coated pinball armor and legs, inside art blades, and 40th Anniversary themed cabinet artwork produced on a hyper-chrome embossed surface. Stern will fit this game with its upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball playfield glass, shaker motor, and a sequentially numbered 1 to 199 Anniversary metal plaque.

Preceded of course by the:

The Limited Edition model is limited to 400 units globally. The Limited Edition model includes additional unique features such as a sequentially numbered plaque, an exclusive mirrored backglass, exclusive custom themed cabinet artwork, a custom autographed bottom arch, exclusive custom art blades, anti-reflection pinball glass, and a shaker motor.

The highly collectible Signature Edition model is limited to 50 units globally. The Signature Edition model includes all features of the Limited Edition game, plus special hyper-chrome embossed cabinet decals, a personally autographed Elvira collectible trading card with cover and mounting, and a signed special Elvira certificate of authenticity that includes a swatch of fabric from Elvira’s iconic red velvet sofa.

#22438 2 years ago

What does this new EHOH 40th Ann addition do to the values of the limited and signature editions

1 week later
#22724 2 years ago

Enough already

When is someone going to talk to Sharon? A sit down, a little English tea, maybe give her a little foot rub....and tell her "We want a Black Sabbath pinball machine".....pretty please

3 months later
#25573 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Anyone else watch the classic romance that is BTTF 3 today? Doc and Clara ♡♡♡ Who's hype for Stern's BTTF?!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is a sign...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 26.50
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txcoastal1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=txcoastal1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.