Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sushko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12050 3 years ago

Omg called my distributor and he delivered it today. Unbelievable.

20201212_131939 (resized).jpg20201212_131939 (resized).jpg20201212_131951 (resized).jpg20201212_131951 (resized).jpg20201212_131959 (resized).jpg20201212_131959 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#13790 3 years ago

I can't believe that they are going to have a new game coming so soon. Stern is pumping games out so fast.

1 week later
#14337 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I had a game where I completed GAPPA six ball twice! Completed directors cut Twice and completed everything else in the game as well as sold the house. Score was about 3.6 Billion. Havnt got close since! Wild game. Probably the best game of pinball I ever played.

That must have been awesome. I really love that game. I would really like to see Godzilla.

3 weeks later
#15003 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Yes, IM is great and I dont like the band. Metallica is one of the best pins around. But, how long ago was that. Stern seems to be getting worse instead of better. As far as LZ, I have seen enough here that I wouldnt bother to play one if I saw one. IMO they did a great band a disservice.

I wouldn't trust Pinside to the point of not trying out a game. If I did I wouldn't have my own opinion. By the way Led Zeppelin is definitely worth trying.

#15135 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Should go Airplane way before Naked Gun.

What's Pinball. It's a game with flippers but that's not important right now. Airplane would be awesome.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#17256 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Dinks
Double Income No Kids
@ Bmanpin - Posted same time - you beat me to it.

Well you learn something new everyday. DINKS LOL. I would like to say I started collecting pinball games in my late 20s. I was a guy who would by them broken fix them play them until I was bored with them and sell them. Now I have a basement full of new games because I sold off all of my games that I had for 25 years or so. At this point Twilight Zone is the only 25 year old game I have left. Paid 600 dollars broken for it and that was the norm for that type of game back then. Now I 51 years old and have kids so they come first but I am glad I started early with my pinball games as I don't think I could afford it if I didn't have a collection already. Anyway looking forward to Godzilla and I hope it's not the next game as I just got Led Zeppelin dream theme for me. As far as JJP I hope they make a game I like to play some day. I haven't played GNR so would like to get my hands on that one.

1 month later
#18696 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_tagram:

I heard Stern is sticking to the Star Wars franchise and will be coming out in the 4th quarter with, The Star Wars Holiday Special Pin.
[quoted image]

2000 LEs sold out sight unseen.

#18745 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I truly hope Stern never makes it. It will be just a Stern.

Stern makes plenty of great games. Even the one's people seem to dislike are decent IMHO. I wouldn't think that they couldn't make a great BTTF. Time will tell. Not my theme anyway. Now Godzilla is definitely something I would be interested in.

#18747 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Start saving your money, cuz Godzilla is coming.

I'm worried about it because how the Mandaoran LE s sold out. I would like to get a Godzilla LE but won't pay over retail for it. Things are getting crazy. Godzilla is the king of Monsters.

#18749 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yeah, but Godzilla is nowhere near as popular a theme as the Star Wars franchise.
There will be many factors to consider, but I am certain that getting a Godzilla LE will be nowhere near as difficult as it was to get a Mando LE.

That's good news for me. It's starting to look like people are buying the games, toppers and other stuff just to resell. I wouldn't buy from a dirt bag like that and if others would do the same we wouldn't have this BS.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
$ 10.00
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods
Hardware
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 12.95
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sushko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=sushko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.