Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spectrum-1980s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15520 3 years ago

Back to the future codename for harry potter?

Screenshot_20210331-215129 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210331-215129 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210331-215134 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210331-215134 (resized).png
3 weeks later
#16516 2 years ago

westworld would be great. mando could be great but itl probably be cheaped out on. fast and furious would be baller af. but none of those live up to back to the future or harry potter potiential. if they re-do lord of the rigs it needs to be a vault, dont ruin it. someone from stern read this. my all time want BLADE RUNNER!!! attention STERN we hope you dont let us down. this has had the most hype since ghostbusters we are expecting something incredible.

2 months later
#19317 2 years ago

Back to the future or jaws please.

2 months later
#21953 2 years ago

My top three theme wants please
Harry Potter
Blade runner
Die hard

1 month later
#23197 2 years ago

I heard the cowboy bebop is a licence candidate from netflix. That kinda makes sense

#23201 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

If it's the live action license and not the original animation I will 100% believe I'm living in a simulation. Suicide watch if Stern's "artists" attempt custom animation.

I agree. I would assume it would be the animated (cheaper). But could be great

3 months later
#25997 2 years ago

Elwin on back to the future makes sense. He did Jurassic park! Going through the best data east titles and giving them justice. They've already done turtles. There better be delorians and johnny b good and movie assets . Movie assets like Mando . Not digital animations please. Or at least not all of it.

I'm down for an le
Would also be awesome is Harry Potter.

3 weeks later
#26384 2 years ago

#back to the future, jaws, bond
Please no foo fighters. Nope

#26385 2 years ago

Minions or monsters Inc would definately help me make some location money for more pins. Back to the future would too. Help me help you!

1 week later
#26554 1 year ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Haven’t heard anything but I literally just told my wife about the Jaws rumors on the way to the grocery store today. I told her if it’s Elwin and Yeti we will have to do whatever it takes to get one. She said what if you don’t like the game? I said, trust me, if they do it, it will be amazing. I have nothing against Eddy, I was initially very interested in Mando, I liked how it shot and it’s a very good looking game so I think Martinez did a nice job, especially the cabinet art.
The deal killer for me on that game was the 3 main multiballs being started all in the up the middle razor crest shot, just requiring a different number of shots to start them.
Is the mini wizard for all 3 multiballs another multiball and is it started the same way with more up the middle shots? It’s been while since I played it last.
Comparing that to Jurassic Park, I need to hit the Raptor pen targets then the lock shot, then the targets again then the lock shot to start that one. I need to hit all the letters in CHAOS then the in between the pops target to start that one, I need to hit the truck then the left ramp with the option of hitting other shots first to increase my starting value for T Rex multiball. Those I would call the 3 main multiballs for JP, there are more still and each one is started in a unique way.
No matter who does it Jaws will probably eventually end up in my collection as it’s a
Top 5 theme for me.

Shoot the pyramid!

1 week later
#26723 1 year ago

I heard rumor of a revamp of Ghostbusters on the new spike 2 platform with new assets code named back to the future. Would be awesome.

1 week later
#26954 1 year ago

Why not a Disney land pinball. With different areas of the park represented on the playfield. .

Different modes like parking mode
New ride construction
Ticket que
Ride que.
Lunch
Profit operations
Staff and new hires

3 months later
#30233 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

We’ll now I’m seeing the artwork colors in parts on the shelf .I’m like a cat with a ball of yarn now ! Time to go puff legal weed and chill out
[quoted image][quoted image]

Topper plastics?

#30830 1 year ago

Top gun with eddy or Elwin. Please Stern.

#30839 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Bond would be a day one purchase for me. Venom I will probably pass on.
I don’t know if y’all have every played Goldeneye, but it’s legit great.

I would be cool with bond. Venom does not sound attractive.

1 week later
#32441 1 year ago
Quoted from Judgeworm:

Does this make the Austin Powers pin more valuable?
Asking for a friend.

No. Different hardware platforms

#32468 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Ford vs. Ferrari…..yes I want that if that’s possible! Awesome movie!

That would be a great pin

Stern que it up.

#32557 1 year ago
Quoted from superNoid:

Can someone help me understand this.. reading in this thread is confusing. I have a Godzilla Premium and Deadpool Pro on order, both with deposits down and waiting on their run. My understanding all along was I locked in my pricing when I purchased. Some people in this thread are using verbiage implying that if Stern increases the prices of (say GZ and/or DP) they aren't for net-new orders but instead of existing orders people have already locked in.
Is that remotely true?
I can't imagine locking in an order and waiting 8 months for it to be built to then have the manufacturer increase the price in that timeline and you have to pay the delta? It doesn't make sense if all new orders are affected by price changes. Thoughts?

If you don't pay it the next guy will. That's the simple sad truth. It sucks.

#32558 1 year ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

ROFL. No they don't. You have to have a GOOD location.
Pins don't do well in Nashville on coin drop. We have hundreds of them here and they are all on Free Play sans 16-Bit and Game Terminal on tokens.

They don't pay for themselves until you sell the game. That's when you make your profit and roi operating. You have to keep the games rotating.

#32768 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220912-135739 (1) (resized).pngScreenshot_20220912-135739 (1) (resized).png
#32792 1 year ago

Featuring retro incandescent lighting. Colored inserts?

#32801 1 year ago

I much rather Stern postpone something than show us a issue during reveal or rush shipping if they find an issue. Take rush for example. Rush was rushed. And the morning of the queen really ties the room together with the pr.

5 months later
#36134 1 year ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

Kaneda just posted more Pro pics. Everything is missing except the ejector seat. Ouch!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]</blockquo

I'm sure the Dr. No translite has not helped. Mostly it's probably the incomplete code and word of mouth that it's not very good, the same as Stranger Things in the beginning. I'd like to ask Gomez or someone at Stern why they keep doing this. I think maybe 2 games in the last 20 have shipped with 1.0 code.

As an operator I am not impressed with bond le. The price tag made no sense.

5 months later
#40268 8 months ago

Seth Davis needs to sit the hell down and disappear and let the pin guys go at it to save Stern. We are coming up on a potential turning point here. Stern controls pinball pricing used and new and there to expensive now for two little.
We either need a new hardware platform, some grade a licences and assets. Or 2.00 per play factory settings . Or all the above.

3 months later
#43136 4 months ago

So just throwing this out there. I heard threw a vine that there is a tony hawk license Stern grabbed.

#43235 4 months ago

#jack danger on tony hawk

Look at his job on jp home pinball jump shot.

#43286 4 months ago

Tony hawk #2025 in the pipe.

2 months later
#45283 58 days ago

Keeping with the vintage theme. I heard gomez future game possibility (chips) the old police show.

1 week later
#45609 46 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I feel like Danger/Pokemon and Elwin/Tony Hawk makes more sense.

Tony hawk is a white wood right now is my understanding and a 2025 title.

#45610 46 days ago

Tony hawk may have dedicated his liknesss and voice as long as a portion goes to charity. I was told there is back and forth going on between Stern. I don't know if it's true. But I know someone. Don't know if there reliable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spectrum-1980s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=spectrum-1980s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.