Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sako-trg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3409 4 years ago

I'm in hope for the following:

- Tron Vault ---- Please Stern - in UK so thin on the ground for a nice example
- James Bond - based on Roger Moore
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Top Gun

#3414 4 years ago

If they did a Bond they could really make some cool Artwork on the cab, loads of movies + soundtracks to choose from:
IMG_2001 (resized).jpgIMG_2001 (resized).jpgIMG_2002 (resized).jpgIMG_2002 (resized).jpg

#3421 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Wrong Bond, wrong artwork. Try one of these superior offerings:[quoted image][quoted image]

I'd actually settle for Connery but Lazenby is a step too far.......

They need to put loads of cool bond girls on the cab to keep the Pinheads happy

Stern might try and cheap out on the license though to save the $$$ and go for Timothy Dalton

#3429 4 years ago

I think if Stern went for it they would have to pick 1 Bond - either Connery or Moore.
Incorporate the girls .... of course on the Cab and Trans-lite with an old Aston Martin DB5 / some roulette tables / Walther PPks

Surely the modes + Gameplay would be based around known Villains and travel around the Globe.

Mister Big + Baron Samedi - New Orleans
Scaramanga - China
Max Zorin + May Day - San Francisco

Etc..............

Incorporate all the theme tunes:
Duran, Duran - A view to a Kill
Aha - Living Daylights
Golden Eye - Tina Turner

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

#3475 4 years ago

Is there any reason why they can’t do a Superman?
Surely this would be a hit for collectors and Ops?

#3523 4 years ago

Turtles, Godzilla, Jurassic World......... teeth + more teeth.....
Sorry just don't get it guys.....

There's just nothing real exciting about the above, kind of Nerdy IMHO........

Elvira? Less teeth but more tongue + T**.... This is just a Stern crew wet dream revisited......... thought they would have gotten over their teenage crush by now FFS

Maybe the exciting themes are too costly license wise, who knows....

#3541 4 years ago

Resident Evil !!
Cool chick
Cool theme
Cool Art
Zombie apocalypse
What’s not to like

2 weeks later
#3836 4 years ago

Home Edition?
Your pulling my pisser.........

#4051 4 years ago

I just don't get this SW home pin thing??!
It might be cheaper to buy NIB but you try selling once bored, resale value will be piss poor.
False economy, not like an operator will buy from you either......
Probably full of call outs from that annoying metal goose 3PO.
Not my cup of tea ☹️

#4199 4 years ago

I can see not a lot of Love for Stern right now with this Home Pin thingy.
Gomez has said a new pin right around the corner......if it turns out to be Jaws, everyone will be kissing their ass again.
Until they find out at least the big rubber shark bouncing on a spring in the middle of the playfield is more fake than the one in Jaws 3

89B501EC-1254-463F-9BEC-587F9EF6E364 (resized).png89B501EC-1254-463F-9BEC-587F9EF6E364 (resized).png
3 months later
#5438 4 years ago

Like to see a Red Hot Chilli Peppers...

I don’t get Stranger Things.....
Watched it, started well then it was like the Director and Script writers got stoned and lost the plot.
All got a bit silly when the Russians got involved, after that I lost interest.
Is it worthy of a pin? Not in my book..won’t get my cash.

#5453 4 years ago

Stranger Things....... meh.. mediocre
Rather have something a bit more hardcore..
Sons of Anarchy on the other hand

1 week later
#5659 4 years ago

Yep, I’d buy a Back to the Future.........
I’d have a Tron Vault too...... here’s hoping..

#5685 4 years ago

Sin City would make a good Pin

DA0E4B61-91CE-49F8-94D9-C348126508F1 (resized).jpegDA0E4B61-91CE-49F8-94D9-C348126508F1 (resized).jpeg
#5758 4 years ago

I watched all the episodes of Stranger Things....time I’ll never get back...
Started well then went down hill rapidly from there......
Got incredibly silly when the Russians got involved.
Script writer must have had a few late nights smoking spliffs, completely lost the plot. You could tell he ran out of ideas..
I reckon we could do with a good Spag Western Pin:-

5DAA9E69-8A37-4EA6-85FE-448FF1BCBF3B (resized).jpeg5DAA9E69-8A37-4EA6-85FE-448FF1BCBF3B (resized).jpegC7217EE9-4604-49AC-B503-18C7A1F0A512 (resized).jpegC7217EE9-4604-49AC-B503-18C7A1F0A512 (resized).jpeg
#5759 4 years ago

Or a real good puzzler:-

DDCA2368-76AF-48D4-B632-6E960BF7C56D (resized).jpegDDCA2368-76AF-48D4-B632-6E960BF7C56D (resized).jpeg
#5794 4 years ago

Not Stern but really hoping JJP Guns & Roses is done properly....

#5797 4 years ago

Be Good......

2D8177DA-6DB1-4E91-9E9F-992593A85702 (resized).jpeg2D8177DA-6DB1-4E91-9E9F-992593A85702 (resized).jpeg77E7E33B-E86B-4D97-A423-B563DD5F4500 (resized).jpeg77E7E33B-E86B-4D97-A423-B563DD5F4500 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#5966 4 years ago

I’m sorry, really not feeling the love for Stranger Things.
I think 99% of the actors were just terrible, couldn’t act for toffee.
One big cliche..... 1st season had me slightly entertained then went down hill rapidly. Kept watching, hoping it would get better, ......... it didn’t - just ridiculously awful.
Kept falling asleep....
I’m sure Stern will hit a home run with the cabinet artwork. A young girl with a skinhead and a nosebleed all over the cabinet and a big fat fcuker cop on the playfield eating doughnuts...... the goofy looking kid on the translite...........hold on they are all goofy I’m sure it will be awesome...
Off for a few games of MET....

#5988 4 years ago

Here you go Stern, some input for ya....Stranger Things LE side cab decal taken care of

Well lets face it, Strangely enough ----- The Pros + Premium artworks always tend to look better.......for some bizarre reason

sebknsxr4e831 (resized).jpgsebknsxr4e831 (resized).jpg
#6035 4 years ago

I’m more than happy for GnR to have all the original tunes......adds more nostalgia.
Can’t wait......JJP art is usually pants though, it’s like they have a brain fart when it comes to cab design! Hopefully Slash will set them straight with that one though and it will be awesome.

#6060 4 years ago

Just don’t understand why no one has done Bladerunner.
Totally iconic masterclass of a production.
Well suited to being a class act of a pin and the right era for the old geezers in charge at Stern.
This would surely keep the line moving for a while.....

#6080 4 years ago

Out of that list above ^^^^, I’d take the Batman 66 LE from Santa - since I already have the Premium - wouldn’t say no to the DP LE either... which I’ve never played
BM amazing game - love it!

#6157 4 years ago

Makes me wonder if the production line is running at full tilt if they are releasing more titles?

#6197 4 years ago

Next thing I’ll be hearing is Santa - Aka Gary Stern will be dropping the new pin off via sleigh to all Stern Insiders on Xmas Eve. Chucking them down the chimney..........gee whiz .......what have you boys been smoking

#6224 4 years ago

If new pins have been on the line and are shipping then the minimum wage workers at Stern are in the wrong job.
They should apply for a position at the NSA or CIA as they seem pretty good at withholding sensitive info and keeping tight lipped.
It would sure be tempting to sell some photos and info to interested parties.

#6229 4 years ago

I think they need to spend a bit more time on the 3 Ps:
Prior planning and preparation prevents a piss poor performance.
Primary consideration given to theme, then get a seasoned team behind it. Everything from proven coders, artists, game designers to mechanical engineers.
This was proven solidly with Metallica, they engaged the right team, band members to make it more authentic. No wonder this pin was in production fo so long.

Spewing and churning out half arsed efforts just wastes everyone’s time and effort and clutters up the production line.
I’d rather see less quality releases than plenty of dodgy ones.

#6247 4 years ago

So....... I think it’s safe to say no Stranger Things are even close to being loaded onto a truck heading out of Illinois , far from being on a container halfway across the Atlantic or Pacific.........
Who’s in for a JJP GnR

#6328 4 years ago

Turtles? give me a break.....FFS
They’re only good for one thing....flushing down the shitter!
Someone please get a grip and put some adult themed pins together with a bit of substance....You got your reptile type creature thingies with JP2, great, but.....let’s move on.

#6330 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’m pretty sure the TMNT rumours came from the same source that first mentioned Stranger Things as well as distributors having them to ship yesterday and those both turned out to be true.

Jeezzz.....I’ve been holding out for a new Stern release - hoping for something cool - Mad Max - something maybe with Keanu Reeves - Tron Vault - BTTF - Retro 007 -
Jaws but talk of Turtles and Pokemon etc.....making me think JJP GnR which if they get the package right will have my cash.

#6333 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Trust me turtles fan base goes much much deeper then just kids.
You also probably think stranger things is only for kids as well.

Happy for you if that’s your themes, both not my bag. Fair enough....it’s not for kids only...and has a following.
I watched all Stranger Things, liked 1st Season only. From what I’ve seen so far of the pin...gameplay looks fine for Pro but Stern could have done better for sure with artwork. I’m not a buyer but feel sorry for those who will be disappointed and were looking forward to having a great all round package, true to the series.

#6342 4 years ago

Is there a reason no one has done Superman?

#6344 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Atari did a Superman pin.

Thanks, just checked........yeah, mid 70s
I guess Stern and others have no interest in re making?

1 month later
#6790 4 years ago

As much as as I like Led Zeppelin, I would also love to see it happen.
The Album artwork covers were not that great through the decades. Be interesting see how they manage this....
There are many other choices of bands from this era imho - such as Pink Floyd. Better art, potential Pin integration. Music more fitting to a pin. The Wall for example. Just a though but would love to be proved wrong.

#6792 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Going to be fascinating what Ritchie does with this licence?
And it will be Spike 3, whatever that does.

Something to look forward to, if they pull this off. IMO, this is the sort of Pins, especially the LEs that will hold some real value over time

#6816 4 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

I thought I had read rumors of a 007 pin coming this year. Steve Ritchie posted a picture of A View to a Kill era Christopher Walken last year. It'd kind of make sense if the game were released this year given the new movie and all of that.
I'm having a tough time believing a new Transformer pin comes out this year ... Comic art won't save that pin. Also, Led Zeppelin doesn't strike me as a theme that'll get a major release slot ... I would think that it'd follow the same model as the Beatles, but what do I know .

A view to a Kill - with Moore + Walken + Jones Theme would be an instant buy- especially with the Duran Duran sound track licensed.

#6833 4 years ago

Alas, it’s just too much to hope for I guess.
007 could be the best pin ever if they got it right. I really don’t know how the Stern boys would pull it off though.... they cracked Beatles so anything’s possible I guess.

9A542971-43AC-4B3C-96DF-342E769F0555 (resized).jpeg9A542971-43AC-4B3C-96DF-342E769F0555 (resized).jpegE62BD4FB-2CE0-45B0-9F31-DD5991629D47 (resized).jpegE62BD4FB-2CE0-45B0-9F31-DD5991629D47 (resized).jpeg
#6861 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ve shot firearms with silencers quit a bit, still make some sound more than a hiss.Just sayin! Firearms are my second hobby.

Then you would know the correct term is a Moderator

#6868 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Wrong again.. the main stream term is sound suppressor in the firearms world, that is if your aren’t using the term silencer. Maybe different over in your neck of the woods though, can’t speak to that.
Let’s get back to pinball talk

Yeah, it’s a UK thing

#6870 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

No worries....
Your screen name makes a mighty fine rig...you got one?

Oh yes.....

00F8071E-5FD7-41D9-AE46-DEF08015C99A (resized).jpeg00F8071E-5FD7-41D9-AE46-DEF08015C99A (resized).jpeg38BF4E05-06F3-4C5A-90EF-1F4543E544F7 (resized).jpeg38BF4E05-06F3-4C5A-90EF-1F4543E544F7 (resized).jpeg
#6910 4 years ago

I think Black Sabbath did some of the Tunes on Heavy Metal. Would be great if they got those licensed.
This could be interesting for sure.

#6967 4 years ago

$8299 - The Chameleon paint is really expensive.
Comes from the same factory that makes rocking horse shit.

#7041 4 years ago

Well, i'm really hoping JJP GnR turns out to be awesome....
If not I may have to buy a NIB German version Kiss LE - even though I hate the silly looking SSSSs

#7065 4 years ago

John Wick or Sherlock for me.

#7085 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Ghostbusters VE would be a smart move. There is demand.

I would buy it if they sorted the flipper gap and air balls.

#7098 4 years ago

GB is a killer theme, art, sounds, license, everything is sweet.....but I’ve watched enough vids to make my mind up something ain’t right with the SDTMs between the flippers and coded ball saves to help things....geometry idiosyncrasies.....sort that shit out with a Vault and I’ll buy one

#7119 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

One word Electrocoin....

Just buy from PU

#7121 4 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Peter Ustinov ?

Yeah that's your bogie .... lol

#7123 4 years ago

Yeah, we get shafted big time on price. Also....Pinball isn't massive in UK so we have to roll the dice and take our chances.
What I mean is, when a new pin comes out, not much chance to try before you buy really.

Guys in the states are so lucky, you can turn up to wash your dirty skids in a Laundromat and trap Ghosts or defeat the Black Knight while you wait FFS

#7161 4 years ago

BTTF is tailor made for a pin.
I can only assume that Stern have tried and failed to acquire license or not cost viable once they have to hand over the dollars for said license.
Who doesn’t love BTTF?

#7165 4 years ago

Lost Boys, now that’s a proper film I can relate to. It captures the 80s vibe brilliantly.
I would have much preferred this over Stranger Things......

#7208 4 years ago

There are so many good themes to choose from but it appears Stern insist on going with some ropey titles. I’m no expert, but Is this because they are relatively easy to license in order to maximise profit? Is this a road to false economy if the Pin flops and doesn’t sell?
IMO recent Stern safe pins were Elvira + BKSOR.
I know people love these themes but they wouldn’t be my 1st choice, not Entirely sure how well the sales have gone on both.

#7211 4 years ago

BKSOR - Topper looks fantastic, best I’ve seen. The playfield and cab artwork are great but having watched numerous vids of the gameplay....it looks way too challenging for my expertise. A tough looking game.

#7225 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

100% chance you get one of these. 5% chance you get two.

I’d say 100% for 1
0% for 2

#7230 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

We need John Wick!!![quoted image]

I would love to see a pin with Keanu Reeves in it. Not just because of his movie status but because in real life he is a heck of a nice guy. The amount of work he does for charity etc is truly awesome. He’s also into motorcycles so he’s a cool dude. You never know, maybe he’d be up for involvement in a new Pin

#7235 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I not trying to be an arsehole , if I didn't say it a lot of people would have , at least this way it is coming from a friendly place .

Yeah no worries mate, was thinking more along the lines of something new... but did forget about johnny mnemonic pinball
Bill and Ted, John Wick, Matrix etc.... I’m not into anything too warm and fuzzy

#7240 4 years ago

Resident Evil

B2D83E82-608B-426B-B3BE-5627C99CF56A (resized).jpegB2D83E82-608B-426B-B3BE-5627C99CF56A (resized).jpeg
#7292 4 years ago

Is that a woman on an oversized flying duck?

#7301 4 years ago

Stern have a reputation to uphold. They are experts in their field and thus have a duty of care on what leaves the factory floor. They should be providing sound guidance and advice to their customers and business partners.

Whether it was Incendium or 3rd party who presented this artwork, someone at Stern with the level of experience should have stepped in with advice regarding the art.

Just my opinion.

4 months later
#8594 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

People keep talking about Jaws, and I love Jaws, but I just don't see how you could make it into an entertaining pinball machine. Make shots to dodge Jaws at the beach. Make shots to find Brody. Make shots to get Brody to find Quint. Make shots to repeatedly avoid Hooper because Richard Dreyfuss is a dolt and the only stain on the movie. Make shots to get on boat. Make shots to listen to more of Quints stories. Make shots to chum the water. Seriously. Has anyone who drools over a Jaws pin actually thought it through? It would have to be the most linear pinball game ever made to even work, or it would have about as much in common with the movie as the original Jaws video game did.

Yeah, I’m with you on that one.
When the film was released it was great.
Growing up, it was great. Jaws II etc...... a bit crap.
Now when I watch the movie, it’s still a good film but the shark looks a bit rubber, doesn’t swim very good and the story a bit lame the way the shark is chasing the boat, eating through the boat etc......
I think back in the early 70s we kinda thought that was maybe possible....
Even eats a Helicopter in Jaws 2 FFS.......
Now as far as being good for a pin?
Well maybe it’s a bit like Jurassic Park and Turtles, if it’s got big teeth or scales then it will work for a pin in the minds of those back in the Stern camp......

#8596 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

(and no Scrappy-Doo)

I'm a Scooby Doo fan and in general, a dog lover ......

But Scrappy Doo..................... I hate that mutt!

It spoiled it for me...... so would be guaranteed to be plastered all over an LE

3 weeks later
#9154 3 years ago

Watching original Jaws is the cinema was great in the 1970s...
I remember everyone screaming blue murder!
People in those days actually thought it was possible sharks chased people in boats and were 30ft long.
Nowadays I still watch it but that big rubber shark eating the boat, then eating helicopters in Jaws II! Get the fcuk out of here
It’s the nostalgia I guess why people want it so bad in a pin, it had great actors in the original but I’m not sure it will translate well but worth a go ....
Again, if it has teeth, extinct, scales, green or fishy then Stern will probably give it a punt.

#9184 3 years ago

I gave up waiting on a Tron Vault...
I think Stern would have done it by now, maybe something stopping it happening, perhaps cost of license? Then making pin same as before - Pro version, would the return be worth their while? Probably not..
Also taking up production time on the line....

3 months later
#12003 3 years ago

I just cannot see Plant doing call outs for Zep.
So is that going to leave Ritchie?
The art needs to be on point as the album art over their era wasn’t great to be honest.
If this doesn’t have the full assets and at least 15 song titles then I’m afraid Peeps will compare it to GnR and dump on it.

1 month later
#13029 3 years ago

I like Black Sabbath as a band but as a pin?
Look at the LZ playfield and LE with the Icarus....... crap.
The art went down like a Led balloon (or zeppelin).
Now look at some of the Sabbath album art (Heaven + Hell)........ do you think Stern will want to take the same arse reaming twice? I think they are done with winged humans that’s why there is zero chance of a Black Sabbath pin IMO.

1 month later
#14374 3 years ago

Jaws - original is a good movie, mainly due to the actors and nostalgia.
The rest of the franchise - turds.
Unfortunately when I watch Jaws now....rubber shark chasing and eating the boat just hasn’t aged well.
Back in the 1970s sharks were still a bit of an Enigma..... but now, we all kinda know that sort of fishy behaviour is horse-shit.

3 weeks later
#15157 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Should go Airplane way before Naked Gun.

#15158 3 years ago

Lol....... Airplane

4 weeks later
#16349 2 years ago

Stern please make a Star Wars Jar Jar Binks Edition!

I'll save money and piss myself laughing at the same time

220px-Jjportrait (resized).jpg220px-Jjportrait (resized).jpg
#16546 2 years ago

Stern Marketing
Stranger Things now Mandalorian .
Epic fail!

#16567 2 years ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

Really? Epic fail for choosing a current theme?
It’s smart to switch between proven and new themes!
To grow the business you need NEW people coming in and grow interest from outside the hobby which won’t happen with older themes that easily.
Which license would you choose from a property not older than 5 years old?
Stranger Things has been the biggest Netflix hit, GoT the biggest HBO and The Mandalorian the biggest Disney+. Seems like they’re paying very good attention!

Disagree, this is the point I’m trying to make.
If Stern and the pin manufacturers were paying attention to this thread, they would clearly see what their loyal followers and buyers are wanting as their next pin.
Not what Netflix or streaming service is pumping out that doesn’t even make sense as a pin theme.
Just because some youngsters like watching these shows, doesn't necessarily mean they are gonna run out and ask dad to buy a pinball. Or if they do, they convince daddy and will probably have two minutes interest in it.
It then gets moved on.... quickly.
It’s classic themes with nostalgia that hit the mark.

I don’t put any credence in Netflix viewer ratings. I’m guilty of watching all of Stranger Things + adding to the ratings system in the hope it would stay good after the 1st season. Sadly it took a massive nose dive.....utter crap.
Russians, ropey acting, script writing on a course to Neptune etc..... it put me to sleep.
Not like the 80s I remember.....
Duffer brothers were 5 years old at the end of the 80s... lol....

#16628 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Bruh...
Mando. Is. STAR F*CKING WARS.
The most nostalgic property that adults never stop buying stuff of. To act like Mando is some rando flash in the pan show is a massively wrong hot take.

1977-1983 - I was done after that..... twas a slippery slope from there.

Just about everything on the TV is Star Wars these days.
How may times are they gonna milk this cow?
For the franchise...... now the pins
Money spinner to the max, taking two characters that the fans have some magnetic appeal to - a cute green baby Yoda thingy + a Boba Fett
Its done already.

I guess you want a Jar Jar Binks Special Edition too?

#16725 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

For the exact same reason Hollywood keeps doing Star Wars...it sells.

Yeah, because Stern Star Wars pins / Home Pins were major Hits and completely sold out

#16772 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

If they're going to do BTTF, they're going to want to get Christopher Lloyd for callouts. He's very accessible for voice over stuff but he's in his 80s. They can't wait too long.

This is what I’m talking about.
Timing is everything.
Hate to say Chris & MJF won’t be around forever.
If they ain’t doing the callouts A BTTF pin is DOA.
Yet the Marketing geniuses at Stern insist on a green thingy and rocket man..... plenty time for that later down the line. Not what their fans are asking for right now.
Lol......

#16779 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You’re assuming they’d even do it. You’re assuming Stern could even license the footage/audio/music of the movie. Look at the Zen Pinball BTTF. Only thing on it is the car. Voices are all fakes. Music is fake. Original BTTF pin couldn’t get MJF’s license. If a BTTF pin ever does happen, you’ll likely be very disappointed.
Enjoy Mando!

Yes, you could be right, thought did cross my mind. I reckon if they could have, they would have done it by now.
Instead, it’s likely they have a nice deal signed with Disney.
I live in hope they get something sorted.

#16781 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

LOL if you think Chris and MJF wold be doing the voices of BTTF you've been spending too much time sucking the gin bottle.

Why would this be so hard to fathom?
If they can get A-list groups such as Met + GnR to do call outs then why not?

#16785 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They’re old. They don’t sound like their characters anymore. They also don’t need the work.
Ideal situation: All voices/clips/music from the movie, hire Biff for custom voices...he can taunt the player as Young Biff, Old Biff, Griff, and Mad Dog. Maybe toss in Goldie Wilson as well...he’s around! “Pinbaaaalll....I like the sound of that!”

Adam West and Burt Ward were no spring chickens for BM66 but yeah, I think the above would work out fine.

#16788 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Adam West sounded very old in the BM66 callouts. It was nice to have him in it, but a good impersonator would have done better matching the video used.

Having grown up watching it though, wouldn’t be the same to me if it was an imposter.
I have the signed Adam West Card on my BM66.
Just knowing he does the call outs makes it more special to me

#17129 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL, Disney literally has 100% control & it will be the licensed product they want it to be. If Stern goes against their wishes as the licensor, Stern will be the one in legal jeopardy. You think Stern wants to battle Disney’s lawyers?! lol ...if they want Gina out of the product, she’s out of the product.
She hasn’t been edited out of the show, so maybe she’ll be in the game. Either way, it’s Mousey’s call.

Are you getting your parties muddled up?
Stern is the Licensee not the Licensor - Disney is the Licensor.

:-
The party providing the intellectual property is called the licensor while the party receiving the intellectual property is called the licensee. In a licensing agreement, the licensee typically pays an upfront fee in conjunction with a royalty fee.

#17131 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nope, you’ve just misread what I wrote.
“Their wishes as the licensor” = Disney.

Fair enough, School class finished .... lol. Lunch break

6 months later
#22794 2 years ago

^^^ Never understood these ratings.
How on earth can MM and AFM still be in the top 5.

#22854 2 years ago

Why o why no Superman pin.
Christopher Reeve based theme, like the one Franchi did the art on which was fantastic BTW.
Instant buy for me.
Is this a license black hole or something?

A6A8B90C-2580-4FE7-8F4F-A8BE6B71A2DA (resized).jpegA6A8B90C-2580-4FE7-8F4F-A8BE6B71A2DA (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#23500 2 years ago

I’m starting to think these poor theme decisions are made over a crappy lunch in Sterns staff canteen.

#23538 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

In a world where these movie/TV series pins don’t exist…
1. Goonies - totally mediocre, terrible acting
2. Big Trouble In Little China - mmm, not sure?
3. Bladerunner - Agree, I’m in
4. Mad Max - - Fury Road would be a great pin
5. The Running Man - Agree, always said this
6. The Warriors - Great film, as a pin? Not sure
7. Die Hard - I’m in
8. The Lost Boys - Like the film, as a pin No
9. Sin City - Yes I’m in
10. Men In Black - Pin, no
11. Kill Bill - Yes, I’m in
12. Pulp Fiction, Great film, as a pin, no
13. The Good The Bad & The Ugly, We need a Western Pin, film is awesome
14. Little Shop Of Horrors - Don’t know
15. The Blues Brothers, Yes, could work, rather see National lampoons Animal House
16. Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Yes
17. Beetlejuice, Yes
18. The 5th Element, Film ok, This is just Nerds who like the chick, Resident Evil way better
19. The Matrix, Yes
20. Conan, Film ok, As pin No
21. Evil Dead, Not sure, got a bit silly the franchise
22. Gremlins, Yes
23. Home Alone, Are you shitting me … FFS
24. Batman The Animated Series, No
25. The Simpson’s Treehouse Of Horrors, maybe
26. Archer, haven’t seen it
I know let’s make Venom comic book pin! WHY????? - Agree, totally lame

And before all you comic nerds start, I’m one of you, I love comics! I read/collect them and I’m even working my way towards publishing my own comic.
But the fact is these machines now cost as much as a car and for that we should be getting dream theme licenses with full assets, clips, music, sound bites the works. Every one of these machines should be getting the in depth coding love that Lyman gave BM66 and EHOH, an all access pass to the film/show assets.
Anyway fingers crossed for Bond, I’m holding out hope KAPOW/Kamikow will deliver the goods.
On a side note if any of you are interested in signing up for my comic Kickstarter, launching in 2022 then tap on the link https://kickstarter.com/projects/savage-streets/savage-streets
Savage Streets is a gritty crime noir story set in an ambiguous time period but at times with a very 1970’s feel. Detective Jake Savage, a cop who doesn’t like playing by the rules is up against a serial killer who likes playing with matches.
Here’s some cover & page art…
You can also see more if you follow me on Twitter @cockney_comics
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I also think peeps make the mistake in thinking, just because it’s a good movie, it will make a good transition into a pin.
My take on your list above …

#23604 2 years ago
D2E0B1FA-03C0-4C87-BC7A-AB65879AEA07 (resized).jpegD2E0B1FA-03C0-4C87-BC7A-AB65879AEA07 (resized).jpeg
#23607 2 years ago

^^^^^^ Well, I know which team id rather hang with for a night on the town for a few beers
Lol……

7AF95875-DFE5-423D-9378-81E44D646CB2 (resized).jpeg7AF95875-DFE5-423D-9378-81E44D646CB2 (resized).jpeg
#23608 2 years ago

The Running Man

Steroids make you def multi-ball

Captain Freedom wardrobe malfunction mini mode
lol…..

193122B2-32FB-489A-91A9-65630C06F85C (resized).jpeg193122B2-32FB-489A-91A9-65630C06F85C (resized).jpeg6CD82AEC-D0C2-40FE-B8D9-3241A188062D (resized).jpeg6CD82AEC-D0C2-40FE-B8D9-3241A188062D (resized).jpeg
#23708 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

You forgot KISS in your post. love my Stern KISS LE, … to be honest this game is bolted in my home too

Yes, I love my Kiss LE also........

Out of the rock pins I own from a pin shooter shot satisfaction perspective, listed in order of preference:-
- Metallica Prem
- IMDN Pro
- ACDC Prem
- Kiss LE
- GnR LE

This is not overall gameplay, just feel good factor shots.
GnR LE presentation wise is out of this world, unfortunately, as a shooter, I just don't feel it.

#23718 2 years ago

Yes, I’m a Led Zep music fan.
On release of the pin I scoffed and shat all over it.
I got the opportunity to play a premium at a festival.
Holy smokes, it was an amazing shooter.
Kinda wish I got an LE.

#23768 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Wisely spoken! GNR is similar to a slow dog moving sideways when shooting it, with no real mechs in the game and not much but blinding lights. After hearing the same songs played the 50th time, with MB after MB, you’ve had enough and send it out the door even at a loss, because other than the CE, they all are selling for a loss now, because people finally realize its all smoke and mirrors with no substance. Bring on Rush and show us what a real band can do, that is not cover song after cover song, like GNR.

Lol…..
I’m a GnR fan so I have to keep my LE in my line up regardless. It’s beautiful but it’s underwhelming to shoot
The bit that’s annoying, the team at JJP took these home for like, 6 months to play…prior to release
Then didn’t fix the irritating ball hops, ball hang ups etc….. what were they doing, Egyptian pinball Lol…..

#24005 2 years ago

If they got the full IP including Queen soundtrack this could work:
Hello pretty……

99E2F875-FCE6-47BF-9054-BAA6534BB5E6 (resized).jpeg99E2F875-FCE6-47BF-9054-BAA6534BB5E6 (resized).jpeg
#24075 2 years ago

Grown men asking for Pokemon ?
WTF ?

Bear this in mind…lol
1D3CED0A-FE3F-49D1-868F-9D18EBDB75E1 (resized).jpeg1D3CED0A-FE3F-49D1-868F-9D18EBDB75E1 (resized).jpeg

#24100 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

LOL you're on a board where we obsessively discuss the latest high priced comic book toys. Save us your cultural purity!

Divorce pending… lol

#24105 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

my condolences! I recommend not buying any new pins until your paperwork is settled.

Mrs and I are watching Moonraker, hoping for a Bond Roger Moore pin.
Then we will play some Metallica pinball with a crate of strong beer… and then…,
Enjoy your thoughts of Pokemon pinball on your own….lol
53811651-3485-4B1C-A683-75D3DE560778 (resized).jpeg53811651-3485-4B1C-A683-75D3DE560778 (resized).jpeg

#24194 2 years ago

Any space left in Oak Grove?
Just build another warehouse and fire up another couple of lines.
Get them DPs built.
Easy.

#24210 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Great review from Zack and Greg.

Theme not for me but wow, what a fantastic pin.
Yeah, great review by these two guys who have done a brill job.

The pinball backlog is unreal.
I’m surprised Stern are still releasing new pins.
I guess that’s due to the contractural obligations?
Must be an admin nightmare.

#24291 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see the Rush artwork.
Gonna look like an Owl sanctuary…lol

#24293 2 years ago

Geddy2112 think I’ll start a thread:-
Guess count the # of pigeons…. sorry, owls:
Pro:
Premium:
LE:

Winner gets a stuffed owl

#24295 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

BTTF Aug 2022
Bond Dec 2022

Oh no, I thought Bond was coming Q1 or Q2 2022?

#24310 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

So I've always been aware of Rush's bigger songs but never did much of a deep dive until the past couple weeks. I wrote them off because of Geddy's voice, which in hindsight is absurd given some of the other bands I listen to.
They're incredible.
I think if the younger guys on the team had the same experience then we'll be in good hands. Sexton is a musician by upbringing, right? I'm betting he appreciates the band's complexity.

I get you guys over here like Rush, I guess they are bigger, more popular in North America.

In UK, it’s the original big 3 - Unholy Trinity:
Led Zep
Black Sabbath
Deep Purple
The origins of Rock / Metal

Actually like Whitesnake too, would like to see this done

#24320 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

To me the game should be just the Sean Connery movies. The best of the best. Pussy Galore multi-ball would be a must.

Connery was great in Never Say Never Again.
Which was a bit strange cause he did this movie when Moore was the Incumbent Bond in 1983

#24321 2 years ago

Love Franchi stuff.....
Something from his website, perhaps he was/is working on something similar.
Lets hope it's Connery or Moore.
bond (resized).jpgbond (resized).jpg

#24323 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

RUSH is not the same genre as those bands. The UK should expand mind and ears!

Understood, but didn’t Rush start as Rock / Metal origin per se before adapting changing to Progressive?
Their original album was compared to Led Zep on release I believe?

#24340 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

https://www.sggaming.com/games/scientific-games/james-bond-game-series
They did Connery as well. If they can get him on a slot machine I surely hope they can get licensing for pinball.

Excellent, so if they can get Connery - Diamonds are for Ever on a slot then should be good on a pin hopefully- just add these two villains, I’m happy.

Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd

CD9B73FF-CFA1-41C4-AAAB-D4D106E8F93C (resized).jpegCD9B73FF-CFA1-41C4-AAAB-D4D106E8F93C (resized).jpeg
#24354 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

They got 3 Connery slots if I’m not mistaken. Diamonds, Goldfinger and Thunderball so yes I’d say it’s possible.
Connery was my favorite Bond but I did like Moonraker and View to a Kill with Moore.

Agree, Max Zorin is my favourite all time Bond Villain in A View to a Kill.

#24355 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If it’s Kapow it won’t be the newer stuff

If it’s Connery or Moore I will be thrilled, instant buy.
Dalton in License to Kill, not too bad but couldn’t see him being on a pin.
Pierce was great in Goldeneye, the rest of his films were kinda crap.
If it was a new Goldeneye, yes, I would buy it.
If it was Daniel Craig based on Casino Royale which was a great film…..dunno maybe..
I like Daniel Craig as an Actor, Layer Cake.. great movie.
The rest of Daniel Craig Bond productions were a bit predictable.
So if it’s Daniel Craig, I’d be disappointed.

#24359 2 years ago

Watched A view to a Kill couple of days ago and noticed dolph lundgren.
KGB dude at the racecourse.
When Mayday picks up and throws his colleague…lol

3B570020-2DD8-4F98-B2C7-A8765FF6B08E (resized).jpeg3B570020-2DD8-4F98-B2C7-A8765FF6B08E (resized).jpeg
#24361 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I want the bond pin that comes with a tanker of cocaine...

Bless your heart … lol

#24378 2 years ago

Animal house …. Please

#24397 2 years ago

Getting sozzled all day in Scotland UK, wish you all HNY, happy Hogmanay (lang may yer lum reek) Pinsiders
Roger Moore Bond please

6D2AD31F-39C8-4ACF-849A-37CB37234E72 (resized).jpeg6D2AD31F-39C8-4ACF-849A-37CB37234E72 (resized).jpeg7DC6C274-37AD-45D3-A392-1F8326221FE9 (resized).jpeg7DC6C274-37AD-45D3-A392-1F8326221FE9 (resized).jpeg88FCE799-4B95-481C-8C03-365E292718E8 (resized).jpeg88FCE799-4B95-481C-8C03-365E292718E8 (resized).jpeg89867E39-FBEA-4357-B3DB-4833D125A7AE (resized).jpeg89867E39-FBEA-4357-B3DB-4833D125A7AE (resized).jpeg93B180D4-68DA-411F-8A24-C887970F2F42 (resized).jpeg93B180D4-68DA-411F-8A24-C887970F2F42 (resized).jpegACAADCA7-9830-47A7-8951-A0E715070A6C (resized).jpegACAADCA7-9830-47A7-8951-A0E715070A6C (resized).jpeg
#24400 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What kind of jukebox is that? HNY!

Hey man, it’s a 1015 One More Time - Sound Leisure with a Diamond lighting pack LED lighting diffusers - programmable
Pretty much the same as the Wurlitzer except it has proper chrome (not plastic)
Company based in Oldham England do them. Provide all types of jukeboxes…

https://soundleisure.com/

#24401 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I think it has to be Connery. He is quintessential cool and the 60’s vibe is more fun. Craig is too much of a hard ass, Moore and Brosnon over the years, now seem to lean metro sexual.

Yes, I would take Connery too

#24404 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Looks great and definitely high on my want list just not sure where to start.

In USA, I could be wrong now but when I was checking them out, big brand was:
https://www.rock-ola.com/
They looked very cool indeed.

#24407 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The Marshall amp looking rocket jukebox that your guys have is sick!

Yes, just seen it, expensive too, built to order. Not many people in the world will have one of those, guaranteed.

#24412 2 years ago

I’m a betting man.
So… if I was asked to put money down rather than just guestimate?

-The guys at Stern seem to like Nostalgia
-Slot machines doing Connery Kapow license
-Franchi doing art already on Connery
-DB5 Aston Mech apparently reported

Money is on Connery

#24414 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Also slots running Craigs Bond, no idea if they are related to Kapow. And has Franchi been linked to Stern again? Most recently he was rumoured to be working with CGC on their licensed non remake.
Has to be Connery or Craig, either is a winner, Craig has the better assets for pinball though.

I could be wrong, but I heard Franchi was back at Stern. I’m sure the more informed guys here will know better?

If it is Craig, I hope it’s just based on Casino Royale (awesome) as I’m afraid I really don’t like the other movies.
Not his fault, just not a fan of the other productions.

#24439 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

If Bond is a Gomez game, with Kapow then I have a tough choice between this and Elvira HOH…
And if a BTTF is then announced.. I’m going to have to sell a kidney

I’m pondering how much I’d be prepared to pay for a Bond SLE.
Mrs gave me the green light in principle. She has absolutely no idea on the cost though…lol.
Crazy times, getting tougher out there, I certainly need to have a think about expenditures with cost of living increases etc…

#24448 2 years ago

Showed the Mrs this earlier.........
She told me it better be Moore ..... lol

I'm happy with either Moore or Connery or both.

#24452 2 years ago

A bit of slap and tickle, they are all at it.....lol

#24662 2 years ago

<blockquote cite="

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The footage of elderly Rush is like watching old men pump farts into couch cushions. They ought to have used vintage footage. I feel the same way about GnR. Like…WHY would they have a 70’s image of them on the playfield and then throw up geriatric footage of them hiding their spare tires in XL Tommy shirts. Blergh.

Lol…. kinda know what your saying man to a certain extent.
I thought they were dressed like they were going to the local Red Lobster.

#24726 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Totally agree J85M - Godzilla LE . £12500 - $17,000!
SLE BOND and SLE BTTF and I’m done..

Bond SLE... If I can get one.
Then I'm out ..... i know when i'm having my pants pulled down.

#24852 2 years ago

Someone,
For the love of god, just do a proper Queen:

1 week later
#25214 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Would be a genius move to mould the pops like beer bottles and have this clip play when hitting them.[quoted image]

Ahh, you mean the most annoying noise scene in the movie?
Genius.. lol
I love warriors the movie, must have seen it a gazillion times btw, but man, some thoughts in the pinball community are absolute duff beer.

#25219 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

It would only be annoying the first 2000 times, then you’d top yourself Haha. Ok you got a point!
Can I redeem myself with baseball furies bat shooter rod?

Lol… yeah for sure, that’s a cool gang.
Definitely cooler than one of the others…..the Orphans
I could just imagine how great Franchi could do the art on this gig man!
Graffiti subway, patches, that girl wanting some action..Mercy ? Lol…

#25270 2 years ago
Quoted from jpd632:

A Bruce Lee pin or an Enter the Dragon Pin would be a must buy for me. Lots of material for game. Have Bruce’s kiai be the sound when you hit the bumpers, gotta have “Bullshit Mr Han Man” as the call out when you drain, “O’Hara has disgraced us” when you win a mini game. Have the scene when Lee infiltrated where they make drugs and beat up like 100 as the multi ball video. So many callouts. Music is perfect. Love this artwork style for the playfield. I know it’s not a “family” game but not everything has to be for kids. [quoted image]

“Man, you come straight out of a comic book!”

#25297 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

These clips when you hit the drop targets.
[quoted image][quoted image]

And when you drain?
“ He ain’t going to Hawaii” … lol..

2 weeks later
#25547 2 years ago

Jaws was a a great film in 1975 when peeps didn’t really understand sharks.
Wind the clock forward they don’t really chase and eat boats.
Great cast, movie is great but for pinball, not so sure unless you love rubber, 25ft 3 tons .. lol

2 weeks later
#25900 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I'm saying CGC next game announcement is October 2022. Beetlejuice. Franchi on art. That's the rumor going round anyway. I'm not coming up with this stuff guys. Just what I have heard in chit chatting with people. I obviously don't know more than anybody else. Other people have heard this too, right?

Won't the whole Baldwin saga scupper this idea?
I'd say 0 % likely

3 weeks later
#26087 2 years ago

Duran Duran:-

2 months later
#27695 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I would say A View to a Kill is my favorite Bond and Roger Moore is the best Bond actor so far
A little trivia question:
What James Bond movie and what actor gets with the most women in all of the series?
[quoted image]

Roger Moore, The Spy Who Loved Me?

I also loved A View to a Kill - Max Zorin is an ace Villain

3 weeks later
#28128 1 year ago

I see a reflection of a shark in his sunnies
And he has 1 finger in the air.
Must be Jaws 1

2 months later
#32694 1 year ago

How do you reckon the call outs will be done for Bond?

4 months later
#35512 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Yeah yeah I know it’s a game that has cult like popularity, but it’s just not for me. I find the shot through the pops clunky. I hate upper mini flippers. The geometry just isn’t my cup of tea. I’ve tried it a lot of times on location trying to find what others really enjoy about it, but it just never clicks with me, which sucks because I was a huge Maiden fan growing up. It’s not even that I’m bad at it, I just don’t enjoy my time on it. I’m sure this is pure sacrilege, but I have played more enjoyable games on a LZ pro, and I constantly dog that game for being an empty box devoid of all fun. I would also take Aerosmith any day over Iron Maiden. I’m at peace with that. The game is popular and that drives the price up, and I’ll never have to fight to get one.
Layout is king for me far ahead of theme, sound, or artwork. I like Richie’s AC/DC better than Maiden because it is a game where you can forehand and backhand almost everything, and that gives a lot of options on how to play and attack the game (same reason I really enjoy the JDJP pin). Borg’s Metallica is almost a layout clone of one of my other favorites GOTG (really vice versa) and balances tighter shots with some great playfield toys. While Rush didn’t have the same kind of following in the US as the other bands on here, and I admit I never really listened to them much, the game is undeniably great to shoot and the music works well with the whole experience. I think Rush is going to be the next stranger things where people snooze on them until they are gone and then are suddenly popular and unobtainable.

Really don’t understand the Met - GOTG comparison.
MET is a great shooter, I’ve tried to like GOTG, it’s a clunkfest.

1 week later
#35700 1 year ago

Forget Elton.
If Elvis was redone, Stern or JJP, that would be so cool.

3 weeks later
#36466 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I personally think you are the best artist Stern has, at least right now. I feel that you are consistently A+++ on fantastical elements of whatever project you do for them, but your human faces (forms are fine, just the faces) are hit or miss, especially when they're a likeness of a real person. The Bill Murray GB translite face is a prime example of "miss."
On the subject of your color palette choices, I don't understand the fuss. They don't bother me at all. These are fantastical artworks for machines in a commercial environment. They're SUPPOSED to scream "Hey! LOOK AT ME!"
You're doing fine overall. Carry on.

Ref GBs, I couldn’t get the pinball machine so I bought the translite.
I think the art is incredible.

763C173B-9EAD-4034-9A77-06726F26E18F (resized).jpeg763C173B-9EAD-4034-9A77-06726F26E18F (resized).jpeg
#36476 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Back on track here-thinking about Tron 2.0
I had a thought last night in bed(why I think about pinball in bed?) about Tron 2.0. My thought is it will not be a vault. Well not technically because I believe it may be a whole new redesign by Borg. It was already hinted it will be a SAM game reintroduced. We all know it won't be SAM boards so if they are redoing it they might as well take it to the next level with a whole new animal. What if Borg has a whole new layout with LCD tied into movie clips? This could be huge if Stern did that-it would be hard for me to resist just based on theme.
Tron 2.0 LCD spike redesign by Borg-I am in
Maybe based on Original?
[quoted image]

Is it rumour or would you say a Borg Tron of some sort is def coming?

1 month later
#37060 11 months ago

Bear with me here…
I know Star Trek has been done to the death…but…
The Wrath of Khan
One of the best
The sounds, music, plot, art, retro feel.

3B2291C4-66A6-4397-BE7D-869FA39742C5 (resized).jpeg3B2291C4-66A6-4397-BE7D-869FA39742C5 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sako-trg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=sako-trg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.