Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prince66cali.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

559 posts in this topic match your search for posts by prince66cali. You are on page 1 of 3.
#13421 3 years ago

80s cartoon voltron would be awesome.

#13422 3 years ago

Or Goonies

#13426 3 years ago

Yes on goonies 100%

#13430 3 years ago

So themes like iron maiden, batman 66, elvira, and led zepplin are better? What is stern s target age anyway?? 60+

#13460 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I just turned 50 and like all of those and people in there 40’s like it amd so do my kids, so more like 40’s is the target young man. Now get off of my lawn!

You re right. 80s movies never make good pinball machines. BTW Anyone know where I can find a Ghostbusters Premium?? You couldn't give anyway elvira or zepplin. Two hottest new games are GnR and Alien. Do you see a common denominator? Go work on your landscaping lol.

#13467 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Either I’m getting smarter or the people around here are getting dumber. I’m pretty sure it’s the latter.

There is a difference between autocorrect and intelligence. Maybe you dont think GnR and Alien are the two hottest games right now. Which is it?

#13469 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

GnR is definitely hot, but if you were trying to say they can’t give away Elvira or Zeppelin, well that is just laughable. You can’t find an EHOH right now and Stern just raised the price on them, you don’t do that unless they’re selling like crazy(JJP GnR). Also everything I’ve heard is that Zep is selling really well.

I appreciate your understanding on the autocorrect, it happens. GnR sales will top both of those combined, plus there will be a ROI similar to POTC. If Stern wants to up their game, make Goonies, which is an 80s cult classic like GnR or Alien and see what happens. You know, us Xennials are doing quite well in business these days. #TheTakeover, #FightOn, #LetsGoChamp

#13472 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Back on topic, I’d like to see a slasher type pin next. Maybe Halloween or Friday the 13th.

For sure. No worries. I'd just like to see Stern get back on track with something cool.

#13476 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Your wrong on the ROI viewpoint.
There is only one reason POTC is where it is and that is it’s limited nature. 150 SE, 650 LE and 250 CE and many of these are abroad.
With GNR slated to have 5,000 LE and however many of the SE, these will be plentiful within a year or so.

JJP has stopped selling the SE for now. GnR will hold its value. Stern has over sold Star Wars to say the least. Probably to cover the other titles. Goonies if done right would make money.

#13480 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

They stopped to get caught up on LE production.
Only issue with Goonies is apparently Deeproot has the license so I don’t see Stern making this although I wish they would.

Im guessing they will move on from GnR after they finish the LEs. Besides GnR has a much larger base than POTC. We ll see. Stern should purchase it. Not sure a smaller company has the capacity to handle the Goonies title. Unfortunately, similar to the Alien situation. Again, we ll see.

#13492 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Pulp Fiction would sell like crazy, I think more than any other Tarantino theme.

Reservoir Pups would sell more.

6 months later
#21069 2 years ago

where can i see the godzilla preview?

#21075 2 years ago

I have an LE on reserve. Looks awesome.

#21085 2 years ago

Does anyone know if the ALIEN LV will have the screen in the playfield?

#21086 2 years ago

Id rather have the Godzilla.

#21094 2 years ago

The new one is just cgi trash.

#21185 2 years ago

A Chicago pin would be great. Rush sucks. BTW SW is way better than Mando. Stop Motion > CGI. Plus Mando runs like a power ranger. terrible. I didnt like pinball for a week after I saw that game.

#21186 2 years ago

The best era of pinball machines was 2016/2017. GB, Alien (H), SW, IM

#21216 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

This is fun. How about the awesome movie that would make a great pin.
The Last Star Fighter.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Agreed.

#21235 2 years ago

What is the difference between a stern distributor and a stern dealer? People who post here keep referring to purchasing from a distributor.

#21370 2 years ago

what are the prices?

#21374 2 years ago

Prices?

#21375 2 years ago

If the LE comes out at over 10500 they can keep it.

#21377 2 years ago

and thats for all NIB games from here out? so if i wanted a JP premium from a dealer it would be 9k?

#21380 2 years ago

They are definitely testing the elasticity of demand

#21382 2 years ago

The only LE or CE that was worth flipping was GnR. The stern le has not flipped well. Mando, LZ, TMNT, EV.

#21383 2 years ago

You might see one or two go that high

#21384 2 years ago

There are not 500 gz le s on pinside to substantiate that price.

#21385 2 years ago

I feel like this is going the same route as sports cards in the early 90s.

#21386 2 years ago

I mean Im excited for GZ but wtf. Prove me wrong on any of my comments.

#21389 2 years ago

This is way more complicated than supply and demand. This is market sustainability. Again look at the sports cards from the early 90s. Although I learned in my MBA class that was intentional to drop the stock price for a buyout. We ll see.

#21394 2 years ago

Whats with all the stern fanboys wanting them to make more money? Or do you have stake in the game?

1 month later
#22443 2 years ago

When is the next stern game to be announced?

#22444 2 years ago

It needs to be BTTF, Goonies, or Van Hagar. NOT interested in Rush, Bush, or some other mediocre theme.

#22445 2 years ago

Or atleast Van Halen with BOTH Dave and Sammy eras. They should make it like Alien where you can switch between movies.

#22490 2 years ago

Rush sucks

#22516 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I think you will be proven to be in the minority after the game is announced. I'm not after one myself but Rush have a cult like following in North America (and apparently Japan?)
Also, I'm <40 and Moving Picture IS a good album.
[quoted image]

Let me check. Still sucks.

#22540 2 years ago

Good luck getting 7k for a PRO based on a band who has one kinda good song. You should make one for spacehog, their one hit was better. Where are all the people who tell you they will be buying one to pump it? Too bad those people are selling more than buying. Suck it.....X. Make a good pin before you crash the market with garbage, which is at some point inevitable.

#22568 2 years ago

There is no way this many people would stick up for Rush legitimately. It's just more people looking to hype up the next pin to cash out. Kinda like how they pretend to be economists and applaud stern and everyone else for raising prices. "Why wouldn't they.?" BTW what is the margin on the secondary market for flipping the Godzilla LE pin? +/- $500. Great game in premium but to all the flippers out there looking to drive up the market. #LetsGoChamp #GetOnThatList

#22570 2 years ago

100% BS. Thanks for making my point.

#22571 2 years ago

The same people make those comments on every game.

#22573 2 years ago

Eddy, Elwin, Richie, Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny. All the same. Make a good theme please.

#22574 2 years ago

Stop messing around and make Back to the Future or Goonies. Or Mallrats, "I think the audience would agree with me on that one."

#22576 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

No we wouldn't.

Ok Duck Hunt.

#22577 2 years ago

You should change your screen name to ladiesman217

#22579 2 years ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

Mallrats? That would be near the bottom of Smith movies that should be made into a pin. Clerks or Dogma first..hell even Yoga Hosers first.

To Chasing Amy Fan: Yeah. No. Clerks or Mallrats 1 and 2.

#22581 2 years ago

Undefeated? Oh you must mean the string of OSU coaches who have been involved in scandals. The Vest and The Finger. All Stars.

#22583 2 years ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

No snappy pin related comeback, just shit talking a username? Guess you got me.

Sorry. I had to.

#22584 2 years ago

You win. I'll settle for Back to the Future or Goonies.

#22586 2 years ago

Are you the guy from Australia who makes YouTube videos on why not to buy a new stern because of the spike system??

#22588 2 years ago

Pinball Expert on YouTube. Busted.

#22592 2 years ago

Nice. I like your videos.

#22628 2 years ago

If Stern makes a Rush pin they are idiots. Seriously. Try to justify it anyway you want.

#22644 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Now that YOU have said it… I am convinced Stern must indeed be idiots.

Look how defensive people get when you criticize a 7k to 12k pinball machine with a garbage theme. I wonder if this goofball is a distributer, retailer, or operator. AKA trying to hype the game for personal benefit. You should make a jonas brothers pin. could be good!! Actually, they both have one good song so there you go. Make it Stern! Take my money!! Yes and raise prices!!! Why wouldnt they!!!! omg stfu.

#22647 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Who is St. Fu? Is that a new one?

haha

#22648 2 years ago

All good. Cash out your RUSH pin. So I can expect to see BTTF or Goonies in Spring 2022?

#22681 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

The only picture in this thread that matters...[quoted image]

Is this for real?

#22684 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Yes, and Doc Brown works at Stern

Why not? Slash works at JJP.

#22686 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

This is not real, it was mocked up a few years ago and has been getting used ever since.

Got ya. They need to make it soon.

2 weeks later
#23118 2 years ago

"How bout some vaults for 2022+ BTTF and I am all good"

Vaults are just knock offs of the originals. Also, Im pretty sure they dont want to be caught up. Its the scarcity that makes them valuable. Put your time in and Im sure you can find one.

#23119 2 years ago

BTW Rush still sucks. Limelight forever man. Stern has no answer to JJPs rock pin.

3 weeks later
#23752 2 years ago

Fast Eddie Strikes Again! 12/13/21 - Picked up a pin for me outside of nyc and delivered to buffalo 7hrs later. Great guy. Best delivery service in the northeast. Please call him if you need a pick up and delivery. 5one83664five69. He s old school so he takes calls only. Again excellent guy and great service! I know this isnt a delivery thread but I wanted to give him the exposure. #GOAT

IMG_20211214_081456_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20211214_081456_01 (resized).jpg
#23754 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Please somebody buy Fast Eddie a New pair of jeans !

I can tell by your username you like skinny jeans. He s 70 and hand trucks 300lb games upstairs by himself.

1 week later
#24187 2 years ago

No Ghostbusters VE. Move on.

#24235 2 years ago

Stern Pinball has a wacky marketing and business model. If you are looking to provide value for your customers then dont do a VE. If you are looking to undercut everyone who invested in a game then be my guest but it will come back to bite you when demand for this hobby starts to wane. I understand people want a GB or IM but thats just the nature of the sport. BTW where TF is this rush pin? It better have great ramps, effects, snow, and owls.

1 week later
#24598 2 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Oh C'mon. Dave Lee Roth era Van Halen. It's a no brainer! Diamond Dave would do the best call outs.

Sammy was way better.

#24600 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me how many #1 albums VH had with Dave and how many with Sammy?

#24602 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Who gives a F? As the band aged their audience grew and they sold MORE records, duh! However, The first 3 VH albums are undeniable classic RIPPERS! Everything after that is garbage. David Lee Roth is one of the most electrifying front men and show men in the history of modern rock AND one of the greatest vocalist along side Freddy Mercury and Steven Perry. OK?!?

[quoted image]

Yeah no. Anyone else??

#24626 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No one is better than Mercury, that’s for sure. I just really hate Sammy Hagar. That’s the real issue here haha

Whats with all the lukewarm rock stuff? Sammy s solo song from Over the Top was better than anything DLR did with or without VH. Wasnt my era tho. Just a fan, champ.

#24673 2 years ago

What is/ was motorhead?

#24690 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

?? You never heard of Motörhead?? uh... Better start listening!

They were playing before my time but honestly it wasnt bad. I listened to the entire song and their symbol is lit.

#24826 2 years ago

Check out fresh the new alien lv pinball is.

#24827 2 years ago

*how

#24829 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Looks cool. Too bad none of their games work out of the box.

I dont know. Im gonna take a chance on it. Looks awesome.

#24831 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

5 LE's, wow that's really pretty surprising in the end tbh. I don't have a single friend who likes Rush and I spend part of my time running a record label so talk music a lot. I'm sure like anything, you find 'some' fans here amongst our population. I have a good recollection of living between here and US in the 70's and 80's of not seeing Rush at record bars etc. But then again where I lived, outside NYC, I had no friends who listened to Rush either, in any age groups. Some of the same people gave me Led Zeppelin albums on Vinyl as gifts though. This is about Theme though, I made zero reference to game play. If you want to talk ST, I was read hot to buy it, especially as a Brian Eddy fan but man was I disappointed when I played it and walked away saying forget it. EHOH, I have really cared out personally but will get around to playing it one day, I'd still rather buy another SS after having two previously. I also don't know about rarity of Rush automatically making it 'go through the roof' here down the track. I'm glad your excited about playing one. Right now I can easily see my just landed GZLE tiding me over till later in the year hopefully to Bond.

Not trying to be down on rush but look at the difference in cool factor.

#24833 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I agree, rush is much cooler.

Haha. Not at all.

#24875 2 years ago

Why would you want a pinball machine for a video game? SF2 pinball sucks. The best pinball machines are or would be stand alone titles or ones with C+ video games. TMNT and SW would be the only exceptions but they have everything for those titles.

#24895 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

You hate video games. We get it.

Bro I like video games. Just dont want a pinball for one.

#24898 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

You could also ask this for Music pins or movie pins ectr. As long as you are not in the theme there will always be no reason for you to do or buy these machines. The theme is what you connect emotionally that's why you want it. I'm also not in Football (European) would never sell me this theme but there is a very big fan base who wouldn't think one second to buy these.
Game industry has grown as big as never befor. I know a lot of younger people wouldn't have the money to afford such machines but I think a lot would play it if they stand in a shop.
That's what's makes this hobby so great. You can get a Dad Rock Pin and in the same time you can get a stranger things or a Viking themed Pin. There is something for everyone.

You are mistaking my age range. Video games just dont translate well to pinball.

#24899 2 years ago

Deadpool is an insult to 16bit fighting games.

#24901 2 years ago

Video games have more depth. Why would I want a Final Fantasy drop target to hit a ball at when I can play the adventure??

#24904 2 years ago

There would be too much collinearity for a making a pin for a popular video game theme. Use the pin for a theme that does have a game or has one but the game sucks. BTTF is a good example of that

#24905 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Aiq rule set vs Sonic the Hedgehog.
Remind me which has more depth again?

AIQ blows. The movie and the pin. Im too narrow lol. Sure bro.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#24906 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Aiq rule set vs Sonic the Hedgehog.
Remind me which has more depth again?

You cant play pinball in the way you play a video game. Its just repetitive play with call outs, which is fine for some themes.

#24907 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

You cant play pinball in the way you play a video game. Its just repetitive play with call outs, which is fine for some themes.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You have too narrow a view to be argued with. You are wrong and that's ok. We will forgive your ignorance. Videogame themes are the next natural step.
Btw Pokémon would be the biggest earner the hobby has ever seen. Do I care about Pokémon? Nope. Do I see the potential? So much!
You play whatever you enjoy but don't try to pretend video game themes can't work in pinball.

Pinball themes just essentially provide "nostalgic overload". Using the terminology from the Irate Gamer.

#24910 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

A linear video game is repetitive play and the same call-outs cutscenes.
Your missing the point mate that what makes a good video game is the same thing that makes a good pin and that’s how fun either are too play.
You could have the greatest game video or pinball and if it’s boring it doesn’t matter how much depth it has.

All Im saying, is why waste a pin on something thats already been done. Still waiting on Goonies, MOTU, Voltron, Matrix, etc. BTW stop making marvel or disney crap. Why would I play a Zelda pin with trash cgi, when I can play Ocarina of Time or Link to the Past? Would I play a Final Fantasy Pin or FF7? The ONLY theme that would get a pass would be Pokemon with a Charzard LE and a Pidgeotto Premium. Other than that go make some cool themes that dont have games! Last Starfighter. Should have had a game, never did. MOTU should have had a game, had one for Atari and Intellivision but that shit is so old its unplayable. Goonies, great theme, had a NES game that sucked. Again STOP making Marvel and Disney trash. Once those companies were bought out their product lacked an edge and became mass produced shit. Lets go Stern!!

#24912 2 years ago

Last comment on pokemon. Now that I think about it, I would really like to see Mewtwo and Charizard features in a pin.

#24913 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

lol a Pokémon pinball, where next, my little pony?

No. They should make a Hook VE. Im guessing thats your fav.

#24915 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Don’t forget Harry Potter and Tonka trucks.

No on Harry Popper. Tonka trucks no, but I could go for a Bigfoot Monster Trucks or GoBots with a Rock Lords LE. Actually fuck. If they ever make a pin based on the GoBots/ Rock Lords movie, I would be number 1 for an LE. Take my money, Stern!!

#24921 2 years ago

Good to know. Look its not my fault USA Hockey is better.

#24933 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

OK random jab attempts because im Canadian. Im not a sports fan but I'll bite.
"USA" hockey was invented by a Canadian, includes Canadian teams and has more Canadian players than any other sport in the world.
Also...
[quoted image]

Just couldnt beat the russians when it mattered tho.

#24934 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Troll accounts should get kicked. Maintaining a reasonable forum percentage to participate would help weed out the toxic personalities a bit.
[quoted image]

Haha. Not a troll just being honest.

#24935 2 years ago
Quoted from clearstar:

This is very short-sighted and incorrect. How does God of War, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Halo, etc..not translate to Pinball?! I'd say it translates easily as well as any blockbuster movie does. It translates better than some of the older themes we've seen like WWE wrestling, Monopoly, I could go on. What you say, simply does not seem to make sense. Perhaps you may have never played "story" driven video games.

Didnt I mention Final Fantasy. BTW How would you possibly play a role playing game on pinball?

#24937 2 years ago
Quoted from kell:

I don’t see much correlation. A $60 game is a very different item, and experience, than a $6k - $12k pinball machine. If I have the money to buy a machine I can buy the game as well.
Plus, one could say the same about other licenses.

Why would you have to? Plenty of other franchises than RPGs. But I would love a FFVII machine.
If you asked me how to make a pinball machine based on a music band I’d have no idea, but Stern makes it work.

FF1, FF2, FF3 (nes and snes) and FF7 (PS) are some of the best games ever made. FF1 with a Garland LE would be amazing.

#24941 2 years ago

Not the same thing.

#24943 2 years ago

The only counter post to mine that made any sense at all today was the person who pointed out that you only need 6000 buyers to make a pin successful. Shows how niche the market really is. Which is good.

#24948 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Enough out of you already, you’re sucking the air out of this thread. Begone Troll.

Quiet. Drac.

#24949 2 years ago

Fundamentally RPGs are no different than movies.

How many hours does it take to beat FInal Fantasy III. 20+? Id like to see you play that many hours on a repetitive pin. Thats if you own it. See if you can save your game at a barcade.

#24950 2 years ago

Pinball and video games are 100% different. Video games are drawn out. Pinball is more of a wham bam thank you pinsider.

#24953 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Star Trek The Next Generation was 150+ hours long. Made a great pin. Next argument...

What?

#24954 2 years ago

Thats like DMD dinosaur era. How many hours can you play that pin for in a week?

#24957 2 years ago

No. Im sure Star Trek is a great game if you like that. Yes. Pinball is more of an in and out situation which is cool because thats what makes it DIFFERENT than a VIDEO GAME. BTW if you are into making classic sitcom pins, make an original Ateam.

#24958 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This guy is dumb, everyone should just ignore him.

Omg. Really. Where did you go to college?

#24959 2 years ago

Ive never seen more groupthink on a forum, that is supposedly open to new pin ideas.

#24960 2 years ago

Seriously, see how many shit marvel or disney watered down themes you can crank out and charge 10k per game. #Joke

#24961 2 years ago

Im ending on that. Enjoy the forum.

#24964 2 years ago

Sure lol.

#24970 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Masters degree in Modern culture and Media.

Ok. Ok. So we are both educated. Fair enough. Still dont think video games necessarily translate to pinball.

#24972 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Get a room you too! Lol

Why it got to be all that. Im out tho. Until next time.....

1 week later
#25237 2 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Call me old, but if a movie theme, Fast Times at Ridgmont High......date Stacy, pool scene, All American Burger, fix the Camaro. Spicoli quotes...

"There s no birthday party for me in here"

5 months later
#28300 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Muppets are so outdated now. My kids didn’t even care when we took them to the 3d muppets show at Disney.

Disney sucks now anyway. The Happiness Hotel would be a great theme.

1 month later
#29793 1 year ago

What are the chances the next release is actually bttf?

#29936 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

If we didn't have people turning this into the 'Back to the Future wanting it to happen badly thread', we'd be able to keep track of all the chatter and keep things on track.
From memory, the people in the know were saying the follow.
Next game:
Venom
Three games in advance:
Bond
Foo Fighters
Jaws.

Venom will sell about as well as rush did. Now Voltron, thats $$$$$.

#29944 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Talking to my distributor, rush far exceeded his and sterns expectations.

I know they expected to sell 25 of them.

#29946 1 year ago

Remember when disney was normal. Need a pin of this for sure.

#29951 1 year ago

A "Disney Afternoon" pin with all the shows integrated would be epic.

Those cartoons had so much depth, they would have a ton of material to use, even for one theme.

#30066 1 year ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

yup that’s where I saw it. But someone pointed out its ghostbusters. Pretty sure that is correct.

So are you saying they are doing another run of GB or is this old stock?

#30069 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

That was an old making of video. Not a new what is on the line video.

Got ya

#30072 1 year ago

Stern needs to make BTTF or some other 80s theme. Stay away from modern marvel/ disney trash, otherwise it will turn out like Toy Story 4. Star Wars and Superheros are played out. Bond is ehhhh, Jaws maybe, Goonies would be awesome, Heman, GiJoe, Voltron awesome. Last Starfigher, Rambo II, Predator, awesome. I think Bond and Jaws are a bit dated.

#30073 1 year ago

Also the Foo Fighters are weak. I get the mentos song was decent but we need VH before that.

#30076 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

The Foo Fighters have a catalog that would easily fill a pinball machine AND you could have the alternate disco wizard mode. Plus it’s a more modern and relevant band vs yet ANOTHER dad rock band in Van Halen.

Dad Rock vs Dirty 90s Rock. Im neither btw.

#30078 1 year ago

In all fairness, the 80s did everything better than the 90s for the most part.

#30080 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Really, if AIDS didn't blow up, the 80s would be the best decade. It's the only asterisk on that whole amazing decade.

AIDS was early 90s

#30082 1 year ago

I’m not a fan of another music pin either but I would give Foo Fighters a look. Haven’t we had enough dad rock pins already? AC/DC, Aerosmith, Led Zepplin, Queen, Metallica, Rush, Iron Maiden, Rolling Stones, Beatles…make it stop!!!
Future music pin possibilities: Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Foo Fighters, Prince, Michael Jackson, U2, Abba

Fine Ill meet you in the middle: Bon Jovi or Poison?

#30084 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Yes, it's been months since a James Bond movie came out.

So the Bond pin will include all 750 different bond actors. The only decent thing to come out of Bond was 007 for N64.

#30087 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wrong. I lived the decade. Definitely blew up in the 1980s. Elton John did a version of his Candle in the Wind when Ryan White (one of the first children with it) died. He got it in 1984 and died in 1990. It PEAKED in 1992, but was growing rapidly in the 1980s.
[quoted image]

It obv started in the 80s. The dream team was 92.

#30088 1 year ago

Pandemics back then took time.

#30090 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hence "blew up" in the 80s. AIDS was trending down in the 1990s overall due to awareness and the antiretroviral cocktail (in 1995) that provided a way to control it so it wasn't a death sentence.
But definitely an 80s phenomenon.

I think your graph clearly stated in peaked in 92/93.

#30091 1 year ago

I think your graph clearly stated in peaked in 92/93.

*it

#30093 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think you're having trouble understanding the difference between "blew up" and "peaked."

Yes, I am.

#30095 1 year ago

Yeah. I agree, I come here to get away from work related stuff. So how about that goonies pin????? Lets go Stern!!! Take my money!!!!!

#30098 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

Ok. Someone go start a HIV/AIDS STD thread please.

Tell it to the monk. Dont bring it here.

#30099 1 year ago

Tell it to the monk. Dont bring it here.

CRU bail me out with a BTTF pic/saying.

#30101 1 year ago

Good enough! Im out like Batman.

Batman-Smoke-Screen (resized).pngBatman-Smoke-Screen (resized).png
#30108 1 year ago

Yeah, you are correct and that demographic is aging. My point is, the dads (which I am one of) have had like 8 music pins recently. Time to pick something a little more recent, IMHO.

Quoted from John-Floyd:

“Dad Rock” otherwise known as “classic Rock” fits the demographic of the majority of home buyers. It was the music many grew up with that now have disposable income. For me, the 60’s-80’s was the best time for music. Personally, I have 0 interest in modern bands and would never buy a pin with a “son Rock” theme (if I may use the term). Just don’t see any new bands outselling the old school rock themes out there. Bring on more of the old shit - Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, jimmy Hendrix ect. That’s timeless music.

Fact Check: The largest home buying demographic in the US is currently millenials.

#30109 1 year ago

Ok. Im out for real. CRU - Thanks for the filibuster.

#30230 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

That artwork is Fing Sick !!!
[quoted image]

Where can I buy this pin?

#30283 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Um... sir, I'm not sure what your point is. There's also a back the the future pin..and there was already a Godzilla pin, and there were already 2 Elvira pins. And a TMNT pin.
We've clearly run out original ideas for pinball machines and are just arguing about which theme should be reused again next.

Batman 89

#30287 1 year ago

Does anyone have contact info for the guy who did this artwork?

ec0c488c336dc9536cdc7609ac46b69fa4e55f94 (resized).pngec0c488c336dc9536cdc7609ac46b69fa4e55f94 (resized).png
#30301 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

The first cases of what would later become known as AIDS were reported in the United States (U.S.) in June of 1981
http://www.kff.org/hivaids/fact-sheet/the-hivaids-epidemic-in-the-united-states-the-basics

You are about 48 hours late to the conversation. Move on and/ or take a stats course.

#30303 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

The aids topic is far more interesting than the bttf posts.
My eyes get aids everytime I see a bttf post.

lol.

#30312 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I was trying to let this die, but c'mon. You're the last person to be giving snarky advice about understanding datasets when you can't tell the difference between something "blowing up" and "peaking."
The data clearly shows AIDS blew up in the 80s and peaked in the early 90s. It was NOT a 1990s phenomenon, that's a fact backed by the data. You were wrong but can't admit it for some reason. That's the last thing I'm saying on this.

Let it go.

#30320 1 year ago

75% chance its disney or marvel trash.

#30326 1 year ago

I think Stern has watched Mallrats one too many times:

"Haven't you heard the expression the customer is always right?"

"Let me let you in on something, the customer is always an a$$hole!"

#30349 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just one.
It’s NOT BTTF
You know I had to do it to him haha.
[quoted image]

Drac that was cold. Make sure to say hi to Andrew and Tristan for me when you get back to Romania.

#30413 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I'm sticking with Venom = code for Cobra Kai but even that feels slightly too obvious now. He-Man doesn't feel like a slam dunk for nostalgia - there was the recent reboot but it doesn't feel as beloved as something like TMNT. I'd love to see a modern crossover hit cartoon like the Despicable Me series that is enjoyable for kids and adults, personally, but will be interested in anything that brings a new layout and fun rules.

Heman would be a top choice for me, even over bttf. Despicable me and other modern cartoons are just modern depressed bs for kids. No strong characters or self belief, just wierd nonsense. Lou Scheimer put alot of effort into that series and provided great messaging for kids. I know I talk alot of ish on here but that would be an excellent theme. Plus I am able to restore the original figures.

#30414 1 year ago

*weird. sorry typo its early.

#30418 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

He-man would be utter horse crap. What an idiotic cartoon, toy, and theme. I even knew that as a child at the time… what is wrong with you guys?

freak

#30420 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Good for you. Knowing is half the battle.

wtf ever that means.

#30421 1 year ago
images.jpeg (resized).jpgimages.jpeg (resized).jpg
#30422 1 year ago

80s had the best toys ever.

#30423 1 year ago
He-Man-2222 (resized).jpgHe-Man-2222 (resized).jpg
#30426 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Wow. You’re right… Those are wonderful. What a fool I was!

I like the avatar of your dog btw.

#30438 1 year ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

Confirmed!.....That someone has thought about it at least
[quoted image]

Needs to happen!

#30442 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

May as well add this to the mix.. art package would at least be nice to look at!
[quoted image]

No man

#30451 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Some people want sexy women in their pins, True Lies, Wonder Woman... I am in.
Then some want a shark and 3 old men, then some want old man and a teenager... what the heck...
This hobby is weird. LOL
Do not mind downvoting this shite, I can't see it! I am free.

So BTTF actually meets 2 out of 3 based on your criteria.

#30587 1 year ago

It better be MOTU, thats all im saying.

"Playing with my pinball, is like playing with my emotions."

#30606 1 year ago

Man I hope your wrong...lol. Would be such a bust after 8 months of waiting.

If its MOTU, dont player hate, congratulate.

#30613 1 year ago

No hating brother. I want everyone to get their dream theme. Just doesn't do anything for me.

Tomorrow is gameday.
#LetsGoStern

#30620 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Oh man…MOTU really is made for pinball. The original animations music and synth sound effects are f’n siiiiiiiick.

The other thing with MOTU is that its an untapped resource. There was never really a decent video game for that series.

#30623 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Its ok. You ll get your rainbow brite pinball soon. Be patient.

#30675 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Well…I’m having fun. There’s been a lot of hilarious content in here in the past 48 hrs. Try lightening up. We’re all just kinda stewing and waiting it out…and arguing. It’s fun.

Haha yeah

#31112 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

No worries , I try my best not to offend anyone these days , easier said than done

is this you?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#31126 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

Not seeing anyone else chiming in about the racial crap on here from the dark side.

Its played out. Lets just focus on pinball.

#31128 1 year ago

Its played out. Lets just focus on pinball.

"This f___ing sucks. Last day of school, no f___ing party, nothing"

Can anyone name this Ben Affleck movie??

#31132 1 year ago
Quoted from NEW-B:

[quoted image]

download.jpeg (resized).jpgdownload.jpeg (resized).jpg
#31133 1 year ago
maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
#31134 1 year ago

This is how I feel about stern laying an egg today for the new pinball.

#31224 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

The problem is we don't know if we want an LE until it's announced, but they're all spoken for before that, mostly by scalpers.

"Scalper? Did you call me a scalper? I perform a service here and the service costs money. Now do you want the tickets or dont you?"

lol. fast times

#31339 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Gary Stern's Foes
[quoted image]

The all stars that brought you gnr and ts4.

#31360 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Look again. I don't see a TS4 designer in that picture.
Eric is a Rockstar. PotC followed by GnR. No complaints there.
Like I said, Gary's FOES, not his saboteurs.

Nope. gnr sucks too. most overrated pin in history.

#31383 1 year ago

Mario and/or Zelda would kill. Stern execs are too oldschool to consider that, though. IMO. It's actually really frustrating how old-leaning pinball is.

In all fairness, I would much rather see a 80s cartoon pin long before a video game pin. How many mario games are there 30? How many zelda games 20? How many Voltron? Heman? G1 Transformers? Gijoe? Silverhawks? Thundercats?

#31395 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Not the right comparison here.
Voltron, Heman, etc. are cartoons, movies, and action figures. That’s the franchise.
Mario and Zelda are games first, that’s the franchise.
We all know that video games ain’t pins, so by that measure, they’re all equally ripe for the picking.
However, Zelda alone as a franchise absolutely dwarfs all those cartoons you mentioned combined. From a money making standpoint, it would be a No-brainer to do Zelda and / or Mario first. But these games came out in like 1984, which is apparently too new of a theme for Stern
But in all seriousness, it’s most likely Nintendo being Nintendo. Seeing as how stranger things was made, which is an original IP and the newest one in all pinball of the last decade I do believe.

Can you tell me one good pin that is based on a video game?

#31398 1 year ago

Yeah lol

#31506 1 year ago

I dunno. Maybe it's just my Type-A personality, but if Stern really wanted to make it, they'd send their A-Team of salesmen to get it done. When a Mario movie starring Chris Pratt is announced, anything becomes possible. Not even mighty Nintendo can scoff at Stern's portfolio. Stranger Things makes more sense [why it got made] because licensing TV/movies is in their wheelhouse. Vidya games would be new territory. Just takes one zealous salesman to break into

Look how many people are buying TS4 just for their kids even though they know it's a shit pin. I'm sure pokemon would make a shit ton of money for operators though

no one is doing that.

#31509 1 year ago

Sorry. Not sure why that happened.

Screenshot_20220829-161213 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220829-161213 (resized).jpg
#31683 1 year ago

Its most likely Bond.

#31693 1 year ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

it's most likely Venom

im right champ

#32217 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

If this is true, then doesn’t make any sense that Stern would vault any pin with a DMD. Likely they won’t vault a pin they retired less than a year ago so probably won’t see a vault in the next few years. George Gomez did say on a podcast that the conversion to lcd from dmd is the same time frame as designing a cornerstone or something like that. So not sure we’ll see another vault in the next few years.

LCDs dont necessarily make the pin better. I think the DMD on the GB is preferred. GB relies more on the BOM, lights, and sound. SW sucks because the only thing your shooting at is ramps. JP blows unless you have the movie code, but then just watch the movie. JJP GNR yeah. Honestly, the pin that does the best balance of the LCD, Playfield, and sound is the Pinball Bros Alien LV. Just my opinion

#32239 1 year ago

LCDs dont necessarily make the pin better. I think the DMD on the GB is preferred. GB relies more on the BOM, lights, and sound. SW sucks because the only thing your shooting at is ramps. JP blows unless you have the movie code, but then just watch the movie. JJP GNR yeah. Honestly, the pin that does the best balance of the LCD, Playfield, and sound is the Pinball Bros Alien LV. Just my opinion

Prove me wrong.

2 weeks later
#33074 1 year ago
Quoted from Tyler_Durden:

6000 units each way and the cost of the LE has dropped 1K and the gross profit is the exact same.
Now you will say, well the LE cost "MORE" to make so less profit for them, it's only slightly more, but you are not factoring in the huge savings of being able to produce just one variation from the start, the QTY savings in ordering from sub contractors, the line efficiency, the distribution efficiency, the savings from pre production.
How many people pass because the PRO is whack and they cant find a LE, on and on. How many people play the pro in a bar and aren't impressed and don't even know the LE model exists?
In my model the LE is now only 1K away from the PRO, you could say less people can afford because no PRO, I would say more people can afford the LE.
[quoted image]

Stop with the fake business modeling. Pinball machines, like ferraris, alfa romeos, and rolex watches are a "giffen" good. I understand that demand siders dont like that perspective but in the us we are always a supply side economy. If you dont like that move to the eu and pay 25% vat.

#33080 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Fake business modeling???
The basis of the argument is that making 1 model is cheaper than making 3 different ones. And the statement Tyler_Durden is making is absolutely correct if all resources focus all efforts on one outcome. From a manufacturing standpoint, the resources for creating 1 SKU will always be cheaper than creating 3.

100% fake modeling. If pinball machines were fords who would want any of them. People buy them for exclusivity. If I could buy a pinball at walmart, I wouldnt collect.

#33081 1 year ago

100% fake modeling. If pinball machines were fords who would want any of them. People buy them for exclusivity. If I could buy a pinball at walmart, I wouldnt collect.

Also, the premium and le upgrades are where they make their money.

#33082 1 year ago

it all comes down to marginal costs. prove me wrong.

#33084 1 year ago

Thank you Lounge for making some sense! I'm just trying a have little pinball business discussion.
Everyone is bringing their own personal preference and what if's into it. I have no skin in the game, but from a manufacturing standpoint I know pinball is difficult and making 3 options for the same game is far more difficult especially with the lower numbers they do. The pricing structures seem to be a "what can we get for this" vs a fixed profit margin, so I ask why. Obviously Stern thinks it's best for their profit, why else would they make it so much more complex on themselves.
Obviously arcades and alike buy the cheapest game and don't care about the user experience.
Obviously "most" home games are LE if giving the option and if price is close.
Obviously making 3 versions adds to the overall unit cost for ALL games vs producing one version.
The question is, do they sell more lower costs units or make more profit on some machines to offset this waste in manufacturing. I doubt they really know at this point because you would have to do an A-B run but then the theme would have to be the same, demand and so on and it's just not possible to do an equal comparison this way.

You re not understanding marginal costs.

#33086 1 year ago

These modern pinballs covered head to toe in stick on dot matrix vinyl decals arn't exactly collector quality. Give me screen printing and catalyzed clear coats and then we can talk collector quality.
In other words, they are fords dude

Is a mclaren built better than a honda?

#33087 1 year ago

Research giffen goods and marginal costs and get back to me.

#33088 1 year ago

Ill say it in your language. Mclarens are built like shit but are cool af and expensive. People buy them for that reason. same idea with pinball.

#33089 1 year ago

I speak millennial too bro. Im just educated.

#33092 1 year ago

If you believe this is true then you are agreeing with me that maybe the best route is to not offer the pro model and to streamline production.
I mean why not just sell LEs if that is where the profit is, as you say.

#gaslighting

1 month later
#34023 1 year ago

Obviously buying BTTF. Love to see a Rambo, Cobra Kai, or Lego pin. Lego could be incredible.

Lego is the most overrated pseudo intellectual toy in history. "My kids are smart they play with legos". omg stfu. The engineering on the g1 transformers is unmatched. Cru this is no way a knock on you, just got me triggered. Cant wait for bttf.

#34039 1 year ago

Tell ya what man...I was HYPE when I saw Lego+BTTF+Stern. I started imagining all the scenes recreated with Lego Marty and Doc...would be awesome. Obviously not as awesome as the movies, but I think it would work.

Lets go for a bttf entirely based on the first movie. Gotta have great sound and effects tho.

#34060 1 year ago
Quoted from JimB:

Unfortunately for us Lego might just pay all Stern’s license fees for BTTF just to get their stuff made into a pinball machine.

Lego sux.....also why would we want all the bttf movies? 2 and 3 werent that good. focus on the first movie and make it great.

#34071 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Now you've crossed the line . . .

I know

#34072 1 year ago

BTW Anyone have a BKSOR they want to sell me for a good price?

#34075 1 year ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Good price for me, or for you?

Its always a buyers market.

#34092 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Video game music could be like a dad rock game for millennials
All of the Genesis Sonic music is amazing. The music and sound effects alone does a lot of the theme integration and gives those nostalgic warm feels.
If boomers just want to pay a dollar to listen to AC/DC and Led Zeppelin, Millenials will pay a dollar to hear Sonic and Mario music.

So why wouldnt you just play the game then? The other titles dont have games associated with them.

#34095 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Because the point of the theme is to get a person to play/buy a particular pinball machine. Certain video game themes would sell to home collectors and attract coin drop.
People want to experience the intellectual property they love in multiple mediums
Like Pokémon is so much more than a video game. It’s a juggernaut of TV, film, toys, card games, collectible merch, clothing, etc.

I disagree. Its too much of the same thing. Will saturate the market. How many mario games are there? 100? Also, intellectual property.?

#34141 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

He already sold the company.
Gary isn't in charge anymore, he's a spokesperson with a minority stake.
They're moving him towards the door already, that's why that Disney guy was hired.

Everything coming out of disney is trash. Im guessing the cool edgy stuff is out and the pc trash is in. Thats awesome.

#34144 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

EVERYTHING? I doubt that. And now that Bob Paycheck is gone, Iger can bring them back to storytelling as the focus.
They completely scrapped the Blade creative team and the new one may go for an R version. So that's one for the Blade fans.
Also, STAR WARS:Andor was very well-received. So that's at least two recent Disney decisions that are pro-fan.

yeah. sounds great.

#34145 1 year ago

yeah. sounds great.

Serious how many star wars spin offs/ tangents will they make? Lucas should have stopped after the first trilogy.

#34148 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

A> Andor is not Lucas-helmed
B> That means it had a chance
C> It's great. Have you watched it? If you liked the first three (or any one of them), Andor should give you the same feelings, but it's a darker Star Wars story.

I know Lucas is done there as he sold out. Andor is just more wierd modern cgi trash. Nuff said. Move on. F Disney.

#34156 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Obviously he hasn't.

#34157 1 year ago

This reminds you of the original trilogy?????? wow.

#34158 1 year ago

looks like a combination of a bad rambo movie and war of the worlds.

#34160 1 year ago

apples to apples. lmk.

#34162 1 year ago

you love it champ

#34163 1 year ago

Disney used to have GREAT stuff. Its been lost due to modern bs.

#34182 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Watching a trailer and deciding the whole series is "CGI" crap, is completely pointless. You have no factual basis for the conclusion, which is completely wrong, BTW. It's one of the darkest, best-written STAR WARS shows ever made (well, at least the first season released so far).
I encourage you to watch it before you denounce it, because it makes you look foolish being so completely off base about what it EVEN IS.

I mean usually I would talk ish but Im not really sure where to go with this. So you think the 700th star wars spin off was comparable to what is regarded as one of the best movies of all time. You guys may not like it because of who makes their living in this business but disneys recent work is garbage 100%. Seriously fuxking "Andor". Something 90-95% of the population has never heard of nor cares about. But hey "stern should raise prices, why wouldnt they". Stern released 1 game in 2022 and it sucks and 2 games in the past year, 2 for 2. 15k for an LE of 1000 made?? You guys are going to crash our own market. Godzilla was like JJP GNR, overhyped and repetitive as hell. Ghostbusters was the best stern pin ever made, I own a gb prem but go ahead and ride that for another cash grab. Again, its like sports cards and marvel in the early 90s, mass produced trash. #Winning

#34186 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

So let me get this right....
Bond sucks, Godzilla is overhyped/repetitive and Ghostbusters is the best stern ever made?

100%

#34187 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

#trollingiswinning?

Its not trolling if its true.

#34189 1 year ago

So Im gonna follow up on this. why not. What made ghostbusters great is the full playfield, toys, sound, and playability. Once they put in the lcds, they became over reliant on the images on screen and forgot about the toys and sound. Star Wars 2017 is a good example of this. No toys on the playfield. Also, the dmd was a compliment not a focul point. Actually, the repetitive images on the lcd screen is what ruins the playability of the games. Not saying they should go back to dmds but they need a better balance. Kinda like the ESB vs Anden, Antor, or whatever its called argument. Coming up with original ideas and doing stop motion is alot harder that spinning off an original idea with some cgi bs. Thats where im at. @JackDanger can take notes.

#34190 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

#yourtruthisalie

is it?

#34192 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

#yourfoolishnessisyourdownfall

thats too long for a hastag. Do you have any pinball related comments?

#34195 1 year ago

wtf??

#34197 1 year ago

With BTTF coming soon I am wondering if anyone is planning on making some Crispin Glover mods to add him into the pin? Maybe a Crispin Glover shooter lane sticker ala Gina Carano on Mando? How will we get our Crispin Glover fix?!
[quoted image]

Cru - Clutch with another save! Im out.

Batman-Smoke-Screen (resized).pngBatman-Smoke-Screen (resized).png
#34239 1 year ago

This is how I feel about disney, andor, marvel, avatar, and the other lame a$$ pinball titles.

#34240 1 year ago

Seriously please put some research and effort into a good product stern!!!

#34242 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

I have no doubt you have just convinced them to do exactly that. Well played sir.

oh well. i tried.

#34274 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Que Lastima! La sienta!

Do you mean "Lo Siento"? The vowels are tricky en espanol.

#34288 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

He said until they are "caught up" so it's not definite how many they will release in 2023, but it does seem unlikely that there will be a new game announcement in January, at least.

This is what I dont get. "Caught up" means flooding the market. Supply and demand so the secondary market drops. Then the NIB prices skyrocket and quality drops.

#34294 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

You got to remember that it costs well over a million dollars to develop a new game. At this point the demand for Sterns back library and vault Editions is through the roof, so why not leverage all of those great past titles? Two cornerstones + a vault Edition, recent titles and or some sort of old game updated to LCD seems like a good plan to me.

I dont care what stern is making, they are trashing our investments. And yes when you pay 10k for an item, its an investment.

#34297 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Oh wow, 30k a year to deal with shitty coworkers and dickwad customers. A full time job just to still be broke if you have a family… 30k a year might be enough to swing a 2bed apartment + utilities + ramen for kids (good luck paying for anything else)
People still work, they’re just doing different things because this is a workers market (for now)
You can make more driving around a forklift in a warehouse, and not have to deal with shit ball customers who want to complain that their $4 hamburger is shitty.

Not enough people understand economics anymore. Im young but I was taught old school. Its a workers market yes but how do you like inflation and rising interest rates? Milton Friedman was correct and now Ill spend the next 20 years of my career trying to reimplement that methodology after the federal money drop for revitalization. Which was necessary.

#34299 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

You got to remember that it costs well over a million dollars to develop a new game. At this point the demand for Sterns back library and vault Editions is through the roof, so why not leverage all of those great past titles? Two cornerstones + a vault Edition, recent titles and or some sort of old game updated to LCD seems like a good plan to me.

Also, lets do the math on this. Say they sold 1000 Rush LE pins at 12k a piece thats 12M in revenue for a 1M investment plus they still have the Prems and Pros to cash out. Take that BS somewhere else.

#34321 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lol. Is your car an investment? Is an AV system and investment. Its a toy not an investment.

#1 My car is def an investment #2 WTF is an AV system?

#34340 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

OK of course some cars can be looked at as an investment let's get real
. Most cars are not an investment can we agree to that? Thought so.

So your car is not an investment. got it.

#34347 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

So what is your investment car? Not your daily driver, your money maker on 4 wheels.

Alfa

#34352 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lol post the model.

Giulia Quadrifoglio

#34354 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Well, that can certainly only increase in value!

what do you drive? 1996 ford tempo?

#34356 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

No. Just like yourself, I am a shrewd car investor… Yugo only baby.

Prius or yaris?

#34361 1 year ago

good point. i hear sega pins are excellent investments.

#34362 1 year ago

something about them being made in america.

#34363 1 year ago

ok. i guess thats it. just to clarify sega pins are not good investments as they are not made in america.

#34443 1 year ago

So spooky just dropped the best pin of the year. Plus it came in under 10k and Stern is talking avatar? Wow. Raise those prices Stern! Why wouldn't they?! Lmao.

#34447 1 year ago

Or it's just terrible.

#34449 1 year ago

Am I wrong??

#34452 1 year ago

Keep riding that ticket. JP and GZ didnt age well. Time for new ideas.

#34454 1 year ago

No idea.

1 week later
#34600 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

They for sure use a lot of plastic but Bond didn’t use quite as much as some. Bond on a wand, love rocket, underwater dudes, and db5 are not just plastics built around a frame.

That "love rocket" toy is weird AF.

1 month later
#35424 1 year ago

When will the next stern be announced?

#35426 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You came to the right place!

"Dont call it a comeback, Ive been there for years."

1 week later
#35631 1 year ago

If Bond isn't flying off the shelves, Foo Fighters will be a mistake.

Why are we even talking about Foo Fighters?

#35632 1 year ago

Seriously don't stop there, make a Sponge pin. They had better stuff anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
559 posts in this topic match your search for posts by prince66cali. You are on page 1 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prince66cali.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=prince66cali and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.