Topic Stats

• 6,511 posts
  • 809 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Multiballmaniac1
  • Topic is favorited by 141 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 655 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
stern (resized).png
Stranger_Things_LE.jpg
80B0E8CD-0CF7-4E38-A3A7-29045F239119 (resized).jpeg
1A7295AC-EEDE-424A-AC41-AD8EE4C6AAB7 (resized).jpeg
F4D24AB5-6867-4E89-B33C-5C9EFE59F016 (resized).jpeg
7816E6E4-75DB-4ACE-BF63-58BC6E552426 (resized).jpeg
Weird (resized).jpeg
2bd3596680dc9bcd2f08280513edaa22 (resized).jpg
sexy_reptiles___creamy_donatello_rq_april_2join_in_by_alaer-d7iyph7 (resized).jpg
2CACCC99-7C1D-42AE-A540-3F839F8371E2 (resized).jpeg
a26fa99cf160b753518704c8de5f8acb (resized).jpg
D7D40B74-6E1A-47AC-AF03-06B37F186E49 (resized).jpeg
7F0C10C9-54DF-4B36-A494-CCB15CA7A669 (resized).jpeg
655C6BA2-1C0F-4014-93D0-00FA55C78105 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkitten.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3402 7 months ago
Quoted from ALY:

Only one deserves the title JAWS.

What about Jaws 2, with a contractually obligated Roy Scheider, that nerd from Christine - Keith Gordon, and a bunch of teens sailing tiny boats. Oh, and Jaws chewing on an underwater power cable. Zap! Or Jaws 3, with Bess Armstrong, Dennis Quaid and Louis Gossett Jr. and HILARIOUS 3-D effects...or Jaws 4 with...Michael Caine and...Mario Van Peebles??? Ellen Brody is convinced the shark is seeking revenge on her family. For reasons. It doesn't get much worse than Jaws 4.

Seriously tho, I do hope Stern makes a Jaws pin, but I heard a rumor that a Stern insider said Jaws, Beetlejuice and Superman are NOT happening this year. Sad, if true. I was looking forward to Jaws and Superman.

#3404 7 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

They should have gone with the original title of "JAWS 3, People 0" and done the comedy they wanted to. The 3D version was just trash.

All the sequels are pretty bad. Pure cash grabs. By the way, which pinball machine features that prominent call out??? "CASH GRAB!!!" I owned that pin for about a month and I can still hear that call out in my head.

#3413 7 months ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I honestly don't understand this drumbeat for Jaws on Pinside. It's a good movie, but what about it would make for a good pinball? I don't see it.

I can see why Jaws would seem an odd fit for pinball, despite the broad recognition and theme popularity. But you make a good point with The Shadow. Another is Baywatch. I was sure that Sega theme would make a ridiculous pin. The theme is still kinda silly, but it’s perhaps Sega’s best game, or one of them, in my view.

#3470 7 months ago

Friday the 13th. Crystal Lake, the camp, cabins. Collect all the counselors before Jason or Mrs. Vorhees get you!

Never happen, I know.

#3482 7 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

[quoted image]

I always thought is was incredible that a mortal man could CRUSH an empty beer can...with one hand! Must be all those crackers he eats at City Hall meetings.

#3483 7 months ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Is there any reason why they can’t do a Superman?
Surely this would be a hit for collectors and Ops?

I would love a Superman pin. It seems like a good risk, considering the success of Spider-Man and Deadpool and others. If the game is well-designed, the theme is...super broad. That cabinet could look amazing too, if they stick with classic Christopher Reeve Soop. That crystal S logo from Superman The Movie is pretty cool. I'm not sure about TM and copyright issues on here, so I hesitate to post it.

#3538 7 months ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

They dropped hints for Spider-Man, ghost busters, Metallica and Superman. All were made except Superman. But Superman was on the board but was canceled. There were probably more but don’t remember.
So if they went back to their old routine of dropping hints I would say they at least have the license and it’s a possibility.

I heard Superman, Jaws and Beetlejuice were all on the board, especially Sup and Jaws, but were cancelled. That's a bummer. The first 2 are themes I would consider pre-ordering on theme alone!

#3539 7 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Red Hot Chili Peppers would be a great, upbeat pin with rock and funk. High energy. CALI-FOR-NIA drop targets. There’s a reason why they are in the rock n roll hall of fame. We need a music pin with a more recent band like the chili peppers. Come on Stern!!!

How about a pin for us easy-listening folks? Air Supply, America, Bread, Fleetwood Mac, Journey, REO and Styx! They could be calmer, less violent games. Maybe with a 3.5 degree pitch. The ball just gently, slowly, barely rolls back to your flippers. With a huge center post like a marshmallow. Ahhhhhh.

3 weeks later
#4302 6 months ago
Quoted from PW79:

Jurassic
Elvira
BILL & M'r F'n TED!

How about a 3 Stooges pin???

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rogersville, MO
$ 7,500.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Thorndale, PA
8,500 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Newberg, OR
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 47.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 999.00
$ 8,000.00
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 10.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blacklick, OH
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
MicksPinball
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 218.00
$ 100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkitten.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside