20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#596 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Uff that's a good call...should have been some incest in there fo sho.

That's funny!

2 months later
#709 6 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

Here's the post.
This looks like some kind of devil giving a devil sign. That says either Slayer or Danzig to me.
Slayer is much better known, but also way less mainstream than any of the other Stern music themes. Danzig's imagery would work pretty well with this too, but even less mainstream than Slayer is.
I have a hard time believing Stern would do a Slayer machine, but I don't see what else it could be...

Could be the beast from Iron Maiden? about time we had a devil or demon theme!

2 months later
#847 6 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I'm leery about sterns quality control. They have always been awesome to me in tech support but badly ghosting playfields and spiting cabinets are a bit much. I need to watch and see if thing get better. My earlier stern builds are super fun and solid quality. no complaints there. I'm gonna take my chances on my first jjp.

If you take a closer look at all the threads from all the machines and manufacturers, you will see that all the manufacturers are having the same or similar issues.

1 week later
#880 6 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Yeah you are right. But Stern seems to have slightly more issues. Maybe I should get a b/w classic or just wait. That dialed in looks pretty dam fun and I have yet to have a jjp! From what I have read about their support, it sounds good if necessary. Please correct me if I'm wrong

We are in Australia! All our distros are great to deal with so we do not have any issues. There are plenty of awesome games available right now. Stern, CGC, JJP and more. Try them all and buy what you like!

3 weeks later
#1049 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You've never done a flipper rebuild? Your flippers will never go back in the exact same angle. When I got my IJ back from HEP, I had to relearn all the shots. It kinda is what it is when you do maintenance or try to tweak a game.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but in case you are not, you can adjust the flipper angle and make it almost identical every rebuild. You just have to loosen the allen head (or bolt) on the flipper shaft and adjust. Re-tighten and flip away!

4 months later
#1405 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I was having a small break from the hobby when AC/DC was released, was Luci marketed/promoted as a limited edition?

Luci was promoted and sold as a premium model. Luci did not sell very well for whatever reason. We got a Luci as this was the only version we could get NIB at the time. I think that Stern making Luci again is a crazy business decision. They have publicly said more than once "no more Luci". Stern have just released a ACDC vault, so who ever wanted a Luci was told by their distributer that Stern are not making any more and more than likely bought a pro or premium version.

Good thing is now that who ever wants one, has another opportunity to get one!

Luci Flyer.pdfLuci Flyer.pdf

2 months later
#2096 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Munsters and Beatles.

We have passed in Iron Maiden and have a machine for sale now hoping your prediction is correct! We are definitely keen on Munsters!

#2098 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hell yeah, BRING ON THE MUNSTERS BABY!!!

My distro just called and asked if I was sure that we want to pass on Iron Maiden LE. I was first on the list for an Iron Maiden LE when I found out that Stern bought the licence 3 years ago. With all my strength I said yes.. pass on Iron Maiden LE. First pass since Kiss LE in 2015. What a hard decision!..

BRING ON THE MUNSTERS!

#2114 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I bet that was hard to say no for sure!

Hell yeah.. Especially when I am confident game is going to be a Killer!

1 year later
#3004 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Still see a LOTR V....

We got tired of waiting for that so we bought an original. Same for TSPP, I am not so sure that will get remade either so we will keep patiently looking.

I think the only way a LOTR is going to happen is if it is a new game, spike 2.

1 week later
#3088 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Brian Eddy I think?

I think Elvira 3 is next. Maybe a vault before that.

#3091 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I would think Elvira would be closer to Halloween...

Do you think there will be another cornerstone game before Elvira3?

2 months later
#3704 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I hope Elwins pin is not JW.

Same here. We are looking forward to seeing Elwins next game. IMDN is an awesome game because of the call outs and code. Keen to see what he comes up with next. JW is not a theme we are keen for.

#3924 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Can't wait to see what they announce. Will be fun to come back to these predictions afterwards and see who has the good sources

I have been doing that for a few years.. I think the best sources are predicting Jurassic (something).

Like you say, we will see!

1 week later
#4263 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Pro left Pre/LE right.
Looks damn close. Not to much stripped out.[quoted image]

Looks the goods to me. Plenty of shots and lots of things to do. I love the long wireform, gives you time to aim a shot on that third flipper. I prefer the animations (if this is true) over movie clips.

Shame we are not JP fans, we would be in on one for sure. Hopefully this game turns out to be a winner. I think this game will make plenty of people happy.

Looking forward to the reveal. Thanks to the savvy people on Pinside for giving us sneak pics.

1 month later
#4535 4 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

This second video explaining the mechs got me intrested... I think I'm in!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2f8mK-DjmW0

Thanks for sharing.

#4536 4 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

This second video explaining the mechs got me intrested... I think I'm in!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2f8mK-DjmW0

Macca101010 check out the video!

8 months later
#8228 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why is the Jaws stuff still being talked about when it was revealed to only be the code name for JP2 and that's already out?

Kaneda said it will be a Stern release in 2021.

I have looked past the Kaneda cry baby and I must admit, his inside info has always been on the money.

#8277 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I think he meant on what release is next not what toys it has.

Thanks. That is what I meant.

1 month later
#8876 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

IF Stern releases Queen before JJP announces GnR, I believe JJP has lost even more sales. TMNT took some of the GnR money, Queen could take quite a bit more from JJP. Stern knows how to mass build machines and get them out the door, quality not withstanding. So, IF Queen is announced and you wanted GnR, would you jump to Queen?

Stern could bring out 4 or 5 new games before JJP release a game. Lots can happen in that time. Enjoy what is around and available. If the Queen rumours are true and the game is a quicksilver re theme, we are out. There are plenty of choices at the moment.

#8880 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Unfortunately gotta agree with this
A Queen Quicksilver would be highly disappointing
Listening to that Gomez interview I’m hoping that when he was asked whether or not they would vault some of the older titles like Quicksilver and Stars he said it would be challenging and not sure about the demand to justify it
I would think they learned the lesson on Beatles? I mean I love my game but I’m not interested in buying another music pin re theme at those prices AND the Beatles are at the top of the heap
I also don’t see a full featured Queen AND zeppelin cornerstone back to back

I hope I am wrong and Queen is a cornerstone (or special like BM66 & 3lvira) game with Lyman on code.

I agree with you that surely Stern learnt their lesson with Beatles? Looks like we will be finding out shortly!

#9047 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Just saw on Facebook they are making another rerun of Batman 66 pins. Hope that isn't considered the next game.

That would be it!

1 week later
#9360 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Quicksilver make over like Beatles. No not jaws themed. No not speculation.

After The Beatles, Stern would be crazy to try that again. Pro, premium and LE or BM66 and 3lvira works the best for them.

#9380 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I bet everything's delayed due to backorders due to the pandemic. they have a lot of hits that are probably still all selling very well.

The pandemic has not stopped Stern. I think they are following their plan and could have contractural obligations to release games on certain dates.

I do agree, they have some great games at the moment.

#9381 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

So what are peoples’ guesses for when we will end speculation and the next new cornerstone for 2020 will be announced? I’m thinking that Sept. 15th is right. Pros in late Sept., LEs in October and Premiums in Nov.

I think that is a pretty good guess. Any idea on what you think is coming out?

#9411 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

He said Queen was next also ....

He sure implied it on his FB page.

Looks like we will find out soon!

#9480 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

You're right, I don't normally care, but it rubs me the wrong way that he tries to make money off his podcasts, and to takes my leads, not give me credit, but take peoples money for repeating someone else's information. At the same time he's building up his reputation on my information to become more credible and again market himself and make money. It's not personal, I don't know the guy, just heard about him today when everyone referred to me as him, so I had to find out what this guy is all about. Just going forward, I hope if he uses information he reads on pinside, that he credits the source. I hear other podcasts refer to him when talking about a news piece he started, so he gets credited on other podcasts, it's not a new concept. I welcome guys like him to talk about pinball and discuss topics he heard himself or through forums like this. Discussion is great. By the way, I won't be one of those guys, I'm keeping all future information to myself, not worth having other people benefit off it, and also the feedback I got from the rest of the community was pretty harsh.

That is good. Keep your info to yourself. I am sure another person gave you the info anyway.

Kaneda called Queen 3 weeks ago.. Where were you then?

And I am not a fan of his either, I am not convinced he is good for the hobby BUT I must give him credit where credit is due.. He is calling it again. I am also really dissappointed in the behaviour of some of his non followers.

#9942 3 years ago

Can you tell us how long before the announcement?

#9944 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Current reliable rumor is tomorrow but I don’t know.[quoted image]

Thanks!

#10021 3 years ago

If it is a Kapow.. Would explain Lyman doing his best to finish 3lvira.

1 week later
#10164 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Are the BTTF rumors here actual rumors, or just wishes that have turned into rumors? My savings plan would like to know.

I think they are just wishes!

#10225 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone think another game is announced to coincide when Expo was scheduled in October?

I think there will be another game this year, probably a Kapow and I think it may be Queen.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#10320 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I know this is taboo but anyone getting a GNR ?
Then back to Stern.. LOL

We are keen to check one out and see what it looks and plays like before we make our mind up.

Back to Stern..

#10321 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Would think Zeppelin or Queen is coming and possibly before end of November to bite into GNR.

I think you are on the money there TBird.

I think it is Queen.. coming out before the end of this year, possibly KAPOW or expensive $ucker like 3lvira and BM66.

#10362 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Who's up as far as lead designer and programmer?

I am thinking Lyman and Ritchie. I have no idea.. just a guess

#10372 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I believe the rumor is that Lyman and Ritchie will not work together anymore.

That is a loss for the hobby if true.

1 week later
#10524 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What if Led Zep is code name for Van Halen?
Timing would be good for a Van Halen pin.

What if Godzilla is the code name for Queen?

#10527 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't see it. Blue Oyster Cult, okay...but not Queen.

Godzilla is "Queen" of the monsters.

#10573 3 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Any idea what the next Ka-Pow Stern game will be and whether it will be announced before Christmas?[quoted image]

Kapow Queen. Not a retheme, original game. Rumour from Kman

#10589 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Maybe next year after LZ.

I hope you are right! Our bank balance needs some time to recover.

#10646 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’m no expert on the history of Harry Potter becoming a pin, but I recall several discussions in the past where JK Rowling said “no way” because she believes pinball machines have to do with gambling, and that they end up in bars and would diminish the HP franchise value. You know, because she might go broke if Harry Potter’s image was smudged.

There was a photo of George Gomez , Joe and JK going around FB a few months ago. I think that is where all the runours about a game started.

2 weeks later
#10962 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

They won’t. Black Friday or sooner is my bet as mentioned above.

I am predicting an announcement early December... second week with games ready to go. I think Kman is on the money. Make games for 3 weeks and then announce the gane, ready to ship. I do think Stern have multiple titles ready and can change around announcement dates or titles to suit themselves

1 week later
#11254 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

New pinball in 2.5 hrs Big G to announce it....

Hopefully you are correct!

#11255 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Attn pinside
This game is not for you.
Carry on

It is not Pinside. It is just a few Pinsiders very loudly voicing their opinion. No big deal. There is a ignore function if it really bothers people.

#11385 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

It's Pinside ... nothing's ever good enough

It is not Pinside... It is some Pinsiders.

#11398 3 years ago
Quoted from sixgill:

If they moved away from licensing, do you think much of their market disappears? Some of the most renown pins are unlicensed; Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, Theatre of Magic, Whitewater... If a pin is good, it can transcend the license.

Look at how that is working out for Deeproot. Theme is extremely important in today's market and definitely helps to sell games.

1 week later
#11491 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What’s the word? LZ tomorrow?

My guess is LZ next week or week after.

1 week later
#11675 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

They can't even get Aiq premiums that were ordered on day 1 until February imo releasing another game this year would be counteractive to pleasing customers and making money.

By not filling back orders it pushed customers in to new releases. It is actually very smart.

#11678 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

If you hate your distributors it is.

We really like our Distro.

1 month later
#13018 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I don’t trust Stern to realize what makes Black Sabbath awesome. I KNOW I would be disappointed with their representation. I’d rather see Spooky take on Sabbath. Stern Rock pins (IMDN excluded) are corny as fuck. But...a Sabbath like Alice Coopers nightmare castle could be awesome.

ACDC, MET and AS are awesome games.

2 weeks later
#13248 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I have no clue what is next...

Surely there is someone on here that can show us the way!

i have no clue either. I think an announcement next month some time.

#13305 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

From a vault standpoint would make sense for Ghostbusters this year, timed with the new movie and LOTR next year, timed with the Amazon show.

Rumour is GB, completely new game, release Q4 2021. I know that a vault would make very good sense as the game was a big seller for Stern but... I am not so sure Stern are keen to vault a Spike 1 game. Time will tell.

#13311 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Heard anything solid BTTF related?

No, unfortunately not. We do have our name down with our distro for a LE if this title comes out.

#13312 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Id really love a GB vault with some modernizing and maybe some fixes like the flipper gap. That machine is one of the best looking Pins ever so I hope GB isnt completely new. Seems too soon anyways. Vault!

I agree with what you are saying as we absolutely love the game... but there already has been some podcasts saying the title is completely new.

1 week later
#13675 3 years ago

They are probably arcade games

#13682 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Just sayin... come on stern!!!

Bring that shit on!

#13773 3 years ago

I thought of this but SR Just released a game.

#14182 3 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

It’s Godzilla, will be officially announced within the week

Elwin and Yetti?

Not sure if we are keen on Godzilla or not.

#14400 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

TWD > 99% of pins ever made, and I’ve never seen an episode.

I agree. I think it is one of the best games ever made. Individual layout and art that is totally different to any other machine = winner!

#14402 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

EHOH may disagree.

We have both and TWDLE is better in my opinion. Both are Lyman brilliance!

#14443 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Played walking dead and didn’t care for it and neither did my wife and kids. My buddy picked one up and he said it’s probably going to be leaving his home. EHOH for me blows away TWD. I just found it boring and repetitive.

That is why TWD is so good. You do not really
appreciate it until you have played the game a ton of times. We had ours for a year before we really started playing it. Each to their own and that is why there are so many different games. There is something for everyone

Any ideas when the next Stern will be released?

#14603 3 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Taken from the BTTF forum on pinside
A buddy of mine said he saw some finished parts from the Stern Back to the Future and Stern is scheduled to release it within the next two weeks due to the deadline. He knows I’m a huge Back to the Future fan and he knows I like pinball. He actually never discussed pinball with me before but his line of work gave him a visual of BTTF and knows I would get excited about that news. So he said he liked what he saw, not the whole machine but certain parts. He said could be released as early as this week if all goes well. He did show me one picture, and I’m excited, but can’t really tell what the game will look like.

Where are the pictures? Ha ha... this is a joke... But I hope not!

#14607 3 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

BTTF Club Whoa. This is heavy

Do you have a link?

#14611 3 years ago
Quoted from kell:

Any benefits to a Kapow release... aside from the added cost?

Rumour is Lyman will be coding these games.

and did I mention... added cost!

#14623 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I hope Lyman can time travel to 2023 and return to 2021 with done code for BttF.
I know he will do an amazing job and I sometimes kick myself for passing on EHOH

Why would you pass on a Lyman game? Listening to too much BS from people on Pinside I bet..
We have our name on the list for Lyman and Keith Elwin LE games.
In Lyman I trust! He has never let me down... ever.

#14650 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I had an EHoH LE reserved and knew that Lyman would come through on code after a year or 2. My concern was more about playfield layout and long ball times. Obviously I realise now that I made a mistake
I only have space for 5 machines and GnR will be number 4 so I have room for 1 more Stern and really torn what to LE reserve as all rumoured the titles are awesome.
So yeah the 4 big rumoured coming out from Stern have me piqued
All great themes for pinball IMHO
What will make each game special will be design team and this seems to be on track if rumours come to fruition.
My guesses
Godzilla KME
BttF Kaminkow Ka-Pow
Bond Eddy
Jaws Borg
Hopefully Steve is working on HS3
Busy year ahead for Stern Pinball

3lvira turned out awesome, I loved ours from day 1... playfield is good. The hype around playfield issues has never stopped us from buying NIB.

if Kaminkow designs BTTF I want to see it first.. I would prefer a proper pinball machine designer than a blow in.

I do think KME and Godzilla is next. Looking forward to a teaser soon after Easter. Rumour is game release last week of April.

#14652 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Joe Kaminkow
Has a very respectable background mate
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/joe-kaminkow
Playfield issues are a real problem and needs to be stopped now, I don't want to spend 14k + aussie on a shit playfield, The most important part of the game IMO.

Thanks for the info on Joe.

I think Stern are past their issues and hopefully JJP are too. If you have a good distro they help you through your issues. It is heartbreaking when you get a shitty playfield, I guarantee you that but all our issues have always been resolved. Patience is key. I will not let a bit of pooling or a chip stop me from enjoying some of the best games ever made.

#14654 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Starship Troopers is not bad. Question is, if it’s Kaminkow and Sheats, do you buy sight unseen?

Yes, we would. We have done it many times and Sheats is my favourite coder and rules designer. We can sell the game later if we do not love it.

Lyman and Elwin all the way for us. I have been thinking and If Elwin is on Godzilla we will probably be in even though we do not like the theme.

#14657 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Sorry, what is KME?

Keith Elwin.

#14659 3 years ago

Thanks.
Is there a chance KE works with Lyman?

Pleasure!

I do not think so. Keith so far has made up his own rules and gets coders like Rick Neagle to do the code.

#14686 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I think RayDay is on KMEs games.

I am not sure about that but I do know Rick has been on all 3 KME games so far. I like his style of coding.

#14687 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

You know everyone hated TWD layout when it was first released there was complaints about the ramps, the orbit feeds etc, it was the code that made TWD great not the layout.
TWD is another Borg layout that’s very good but just misses out on being great.

Not everyone, one a few noisy Pinsiders who you probably should not listen to anyway. Game rocks. We have had ours since it came out and still love it today. I think it is one of Borgs greatest creations and Lyman made the game a top 10.

2 weeks later
#15323 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did they actually GET that price? People can ask whatever they want. SELLING it for that price is another matter.

Game has been for sale for a long time and has not sold. It is one of the 50 of the Kiss Army LEs that were signed and did not sell through the KISS website. I believe 6 made it to Australia.

#15479 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright, so I want to hear from all 16 of you. Rank Elwins games first to last.
I’ll start:
1. IMDN
2. JP
3. AIQ
[quoted image]

1. IMDN
1. AIQLE
1. JP

We currently have them all. No plans to move on any of them.

1 week later
#15737 3 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

When is announcement due.

Last week of April we were told.

#15793 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

What are the possible titles ?
What does stern currently hold regards to license holdings
I have 1 slot I plan to rotate out to keep the lineup fresh
I heard
Back to the future - very cool
Music Theme - no name
80s theme - no name
Heard BRE is up next - loved Stranger Things
Followed by Elwin then Borg
No mention of Ritchie ..
I did reach out and requested a slot on an le if BTTF is true though

Could you please tell me what BRE stands for?

Thanks!

#15800 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I believe TheCnyPinGuy was referring to Brian Eddy.

Brian Eddy...tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel...

Thanks!

#16013 3 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Just heard the episode.
Although he didn't outright mention the titles, it's pretty apparent he's talking about Mandalorian for Stern and Scooby Doo for Spooky.

I hope you are right. Our money is safe!

#16024 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I miss the Kaneda that would just tell you the title when he knows it straight up. Sawft.

I do not think he knows, I think he is guessing just like the rest of us.

#16307 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Hard to believe we are finally getting a Monty Python pinball machine! They can definitely do some great things with this theme!

You mean like MM and MMr?

#16827 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Will be interesting to see if true. But it will not be a winner long term and will fade very quickly like Stranger Things.
I’m surprised they would go ahead with a new announcement so soon when it seems like they still haven’t caught up with existing orders.

Game has not even been announced and you are saying it is not a winner already? Without seeing it or playing it?

Stranger Things premium LE is an awesome game. Plenty of people love it. Plenty of people like newer themes including us. Stern want to make sales to all segments of their market.

Stern need to keep releasing new games and they are not going to stop because you are surprised.

#16830 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

LOL! Of course they do. But you missed the point.
Stern has a pretty significant production back order for proven, current titles for distributors/customers with money already committed. That back order demand should be reduced significantly (by producing more games) before a new game goes on the line. That benefits Stern by keeping customers happy and giving the software team more time to improve the release code for the new game.

LOL. What about all the demand for new titles? People are hungry for new titles. People are used to 3 or 4 new Sterns a year. Plenty of choices

So how many NIB Sterns have you bought in the last few years? We have bought plenty and we love the Mando theme.

#16831 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

That’s exactly what I’m saying. The theme will have no legs, at least not long term. It’s little more than a cash grab; Stern’s latest attempt to milk the Star Wars cash cow.

So you can predict how good a games is going to be before it is announced and anyone sees or plays it?

Wow!

#16835 3 years ago

Just to clear things up..

The Mandalorian eventually becomes a bounty hunter and joins the Bounty Hunters' Guild, and becomes widely known by the nickname "Mando".

#17106 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

why are some people still guessing when it has been already leaked what the title is?
It is Mandalorian.

Kaneda leaked the info. He has been wrong before. I have asked our distro and he said, "Still no official word from Stern on title, new game to be announced soon."

#17321 2 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Umm but then you look at Munsters Coding? No thanks - And how effin long it took GhostBusters for Dwight!
Neither of the 2 for me now..

That is great news! Does this mean you will take your moaning and complaining elsewhere,?

#17619 2 years ago

Sure. I don’t think Mandalorian show is great (by far) but i don’t dislike It however as i like star wars univers
Then i can enjoy the pin...if the design playfield is really creative and unique and if Lyman is on board. If it isn’t, i won’t be in anymore for a LE. This is the way!

Too many conditions and too hard to please. If I was your distro you would be way down the list! Lucky I am not your distro!

#17621 2 years ago

so you reserve a flip just on the theme, whatever the playfield design is crap, music is crap, theme integration is crap, whatever the coder, without seeing it.
sorry i don't shit money to do that.

If we put our name down with our distro for a LE we buy it. We have never ever been let down and have been doing it for 10 years.

Put yourself on your distros shoes... Do you want to stuff around with someone that may buy or a repeat customer that buys when he says he is going to buy?

No pinball machine is crap. Designers, coders, artists all put their heart and soul into every game they are apart of. Calling their work crap is a really shit thing to do IMO.

#17679 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You mean how I know so much about coil heating, fading, and why physics matters in the equation?

Again, you're judging RETAIL pricing. You can't do that if you're trying to guess what the change would cost Spooky.
Second, what coils are you looking at? I just checked a Stern 5032 - $16.95. Williams 11629 $16.95. I don't know if it's new math or what, but $16.95 = $16.95, generally speaking.
And there can be a lot of factors for why the Stern and Williams are the same retail price at PBL. Different suppliers, different construction, etc.

I value what you do. Keep up the great work.

#17690 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I think you just told Stern""Serve me up the biggest hot mess of shit you can come up with, and ensure I pay a premium for it".

That is the beauty of this hobby, each to their own. If you do not like it, do not buy it and do not play it. You vote with your wallet and I will vote with mine. I have zero value about your opinion and it will in no way affect how my family loves and enjoys pinball machines from all manufacturers past and present.

#17714 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Cool, sucker born every minute as well. Glad you can outlast the minutes.

Like I said. I have zero value for your opinion. My family, friends and I will happily enjoy all our games. I cannot see any suckrrs at our arcade.

1 week later
#18164 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Pinside at it again!!
This game sucks, it's an empty playfield!
This game sucks, there is too much stuff on the playfield!

It is not Pinside, just a few noisy, negative Pinsiders.

#18173 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Whoever runs the Stern FB page needs a slap in the mouth. After handing over tens of thousands of dollars to this company as an operator they respond like this?!?! It’s a magnet Stern, on the premium only. Excuse me if I’m not impressed to the $7800 dollar level. Piss off.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Unlike the Stern FB page so you do not see Sterns Posts any more. One less reason for you to have the shits.

My family and I like the banter.

#18327 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I tried to move to OZ a few years ago. I applied for crown casinos.

I bet you wish you were here now!

#18329 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I’m enjoying the vacation time from work during the lockdown... but yes, I would still move there in a heartbeat!

We live in NSW and apart from March 2020, we have had hardly any lockdowns. We are so lucky compared to the rest of the world.

#18348 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Thanks folks... the only new stern I passed on in the last 3 years and I’m full of regret

The beauty of Stern is that there is always a new shinny game right around the corner!

#18357 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

But you cant buy all of them, or at least most of us cant.

That is why you do not worry and just get one whenever you can afford it. Always new games coming out.

#18411 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Cool video.
What does Grogu do?

Bring out the worst in some people by doing nothing!

1 week later
#18658 2 years ago
Quoted from sixgill:

Agreed.
Whitewater. Medieval Madness. Tales of the Arabian Nights. Attack from Mars. Cirqus Voltaire. Fish Tales. The Getaway. No Good Gofers. Black Rose. Cactus Canyon... all off license. If it's a great machine, it's a great machine.

Deeproot is for you! That is what they have promised, unlicenced machines.

I do not think Stern should go down this route. Licence sells games.

#18759 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Based on the Mando nonsense that happened with our local distributor here telling me they had people on a list for Mando LE months out, I said to them may as well put me down for Godzilla LE now and the possibility of Jaws LE in the future, if we're going to start doing this kind of thing with our Distributors

It is not nonsense. Demand for new LEs in Australia is high We have had our name down for Godzilla LE since last year. It is what you have to do if you want to get one for now. It also helps if you have your money where your mouth is. Dropping out after putting your name down is not going to get you far.

#18762 2 years ago

Who knows a few interest rate rises could quickly put an end to what we're seeing at moment though here.

That would definitely suit us.... But I am not so sure that will do anything to the Pinball market in Australia.

#18770 2 years ago

I think it would shake up the 'Billy Binks from Bankstown' types who feel they may as well buy some extra toys for the pool room, cause they can squeeze it in the budget. Feels like there's been a few of these of late, especially when I read the FB pinball sales groups.

It is just supply and demand. Once supply catches up or demand drops off hopefully things will go back to normal. International travel will be on again soon and once everything opens back up properly I think there will be a demand correction. There are a lot of special type of muppets on the FB groups, notice a lot of genuine people have stopped posting?

The high used prices are pushing people to NIB and that is why Stern have become even more popular than before. Bring on the next one... Godzilla!

#18771 2 years ago
Quoted from Jace:

Our_Man_in_Oz exactly. I don’t want to put my name down for a Le then get something I don’t want, but like you said, you have to do that these days if you want a LE. The list at amd is probably full already anyway. Or close to it.

Wait until you play one and buy a premium or pro if you like the game.

#18780 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

How you guys know it’s godzilla? Im an stern insider but dindt read anything about this. Whats the point to be an insider then…

Pinside rumour mill is normally pretty accurate. Godzilla next and the Rush.

3 weeks later
#18898 2 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

So we've gone from Godzilla being a sure thing to Back to the Future once again?

I am still sticking with Godzilla.

#18924 2 years ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

After Spooky reveals it's even more obvious that Stern need to lift their game. These baron pf's are not cutting it....LZ as an example is a disgrace.

Steve Ritchie deserves some respect. The team that developed, marketed and sold the game deserve some respect as well. Spooky are doing great and good luck to them. I wish Spooky and Stern all the best. I want all the manufactures to do well. That is what gives us all the choices that is going to make us happy. The more successful pinball manufacturers the better.

#18941 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

but I keep hitting the start button more on Sterns.

Well said Boob! This is why Stern outsell all the other manufacturers by 10 to 1. Lots of titles, lots of choices and something for everyone.

All the negative posts on Pinside can never take this away.

#19073 2 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

Designing....that’s the joke of the year.
Take a design from the past, reuse. Or fan layout, and put in a bash toy.
Seriously time for sterns new guard to take charge.

Seriously? Some people are impossible to please. If you do not like em do not buy or play them. There are plenty of options for you.

I think the last few Sterns are awesome.

2 weeks later
#19362 2 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Strong source tells me its a music pin QUEEN

You need to get a more reliable source.

1 month later
#20066 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I understand. I was referring to the people who are willing to be gouged. Many paid in excess of $12000 for Mando LE whether to dealers or flippers. Something tells me that GZ LE will be the same.
For myself, I am not willing either. I buy LEs because they have the most in them and also usually hold their value the best. Now that you have to lock in on LEs way ahead of time or pay a huge price, I will be sticking to premiums if I buy NIB. The additional advantage to buying Premiums is there is zero FOMO. Premiums come out last and them make them for years if it's a good game.

I am hoping Stern make 1000 GZLEs or maybe even more. Enough to satisfy demand and stop the flipping. Pinball pricing is crazy and unsustainable.

#20074 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Agree with your point that if Stern made more LE’s to meet demand, then prices would not be crazy. So what if for Godzilla, let’s say Stern said they are selling no more than 1,750 LE’s at $10.5k. They would plan to run and sell the first 1k LE’s immediately, with follow up runs tbd. The first run may be enough to satisfy demand and if not then more runs of up to 750 LE’s could be made. While disappointing some because they would not be able to flip their LE’s for guaranteed profit, it would keep their market price close to MSRP level. In that case everybody wins. Guy buying game initially pays msrp, guy buying nib from dealer when Stern makes another run a year later pays msrp, guy buying a HUO pin can expect to pay close to msrp. With this approach, we have just reduced the risk of price gouging in the product’s lifecycle.
A side benefit of announcing a ridiculous number of LE’s is that it gives one pause about how special that LE would be. It might influence many of those buyers into the premium model instead and they would feel good about it. Some LE’s have nice extra’s and better graphics, while others do not and might not be worth paying more for.

Yes exactly. I think the manufacturers need to increase the LE supply to meet demand. Exactly as you have said, make enough so everybody that wants one has the opportunity to buy one direct from the manufacturer within a certain time frame. This will get rid of FOMO and flipping for profit.

Pinball nearly died a slow death in the early 2000's. Really high pricing and people could not see the value so stopped buying and operating games. People had less access to games so stopped playing all together. If pricing for machines keeps going up, the same thing will happen again.

1 week later
#20442 2 years ago

Stern s new game announcement is meant to be next week. I am predicting Elwin on Godzilla, 3 flipper game that has a shot through the pop bumpers and at least 750LEs. Zombi Yetti on art.

Bring it on.. we are keen to see it!

#20525 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I was told we would know something today. ???????

You did find out something today!

#20621 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

JJP is poaching old blood. Ritchie sucks, they can have him. Also, he wasn’t their first choice. They want after Elwin first.

Ritchie deserves some respect. Tell us what you do for a living and I can tell you how shit you are at it.

#20645 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Way to make it personal. You’re the best kind of guy. We’re all so proud of you! Name a Ritchie pin within the past 20 years that really amazed, I’ll wait. I stick to my unpopular opinion. He is my least favorite designer, always has been.

Show the man some respect. My number 1 pinball experience in my lifetime was with Steve Ritchie. The man is a pinball legend.

I think ACDC is one of the best games of all time.

No need to carry on like a dickhead. It could be why you are so unpopular.

#20823 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Another week to find out what LE pin I'm gonna miss out on next. Yay...

I think there may be a good chance of plenty to go around this time. Stern would be crazy if they did not make at least 1000 LEs.

#20826 2 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

If they make 1000 of them the term ‘Limited Edition’ becomes somewhat of a misnomer.

I hope Stern make enough so everybody that wants a LE gets one. Completely gets rid of flip for profit and will keep used game pricing reasonable. I would not announce how many LEs until I received deposits from everyone and filled their orders. Pinball is pricing itself out of the market and it needs to stop.

2 weeks later
#21880 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

This is what happens when Stern underestimates the number of LE’s they should release. Maybe Stern will figure out 750 LE’s of a hot titles barely meets demand. They should have been around 1.5k Godzilla’s and plan for between 1.5k-2k LE’s of Bond and BTTF.
[quoted image]

I agree. Stern should make more to stop this flipping for profit. Make plenty to go around and fill all the orders. Once the orders are filled, announce how may. Once the hobby settles back down, go back to making less. It is a win win for everyone.

1 week later
#22037 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Which is likely to come next; BTTF from Stern or Toy Story from JJP? My bank account wants to know.

I think we are all going to find out next month at Expo. Rumor is Gunners LE production has nearly caught up, JJP are going to make some more Willy Wanker and POTC in the next few months. Great times for pinball!

#22044 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Where did you hear more pirates? That is an interesting rumor that I had not heard yet.

I have been hearing it for a while from our local Aussie pinball group. I believe the rumor to be solid as when you go to JJP site there are three games listed. Willy Wonker just went back on the line and I think Pirates is next. Site is ready to take orders once the announcement is made.

http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Games/

Navigation
Guns N' Roses™
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Pirates of the Caribbean

Back to the next Stern!

1 month later
#22685 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

Why not? Slash works at JJP.

This is not real, it was mocked up a few years ago and has been getting used ever since.

2 weeks later
#23012 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Godzilla has been a very strong title, surely the next one will be a very weak title ..... it would be incredible 2 top machines in a row.

Jurassic Park and EHOH came out a month apart. Both games are killer.

#23018 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I see no reason why stern takes their foot off the throttle, hoping it's a killer game , no matter what the theme is.

Exactly. I think Stern want every title to be killer. I think Rush will be fantastic. Borg is still one of my favourite designers.

1 week later
#23251 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I don’t want to get too ahead of the horse here but I looked really hard at the Stern photos from today’s FB post. The line is working on the Mandalorian but the last cart has a different game on it. I went through most of their games and couldn’t find a playfield with that art at the flippers. Any thoughts?
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks like Mando to me. I am not sure if that is premium or pro.

#23277 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

It’s a shame, Ghostbusters Afterlife, even with a year of COVID delay, film was riddled with ‘why’ or
‘How’ moments..
Biggest one was how did they get Ecto1 down the mineshaft!?

I think the is a Ghostbusters release coming from Stern. Home pin, vault or completely new game. Just my opinion.

2 weeks later
#23890 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Hearing that Rush will be announced a few days after Christmas.

Our Sauce is saying 2nd week January for next announcement.

Will be interesting to see who's sauce is best!

#23892 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Possible, it looks like both agree on rush.

Our sauce does not know the next title..

#23901 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Weaksauce, in other words.

It is actually a very good sauce, has been correct or nearly correct every time for the last 10 years.

Lets see this time,

#23950 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Really hoping for 3!

Still hearing 12/21

I am excited for all the Rush fans either way... Lets see the game!

1 week later
#24175 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

GB LE still one of my favorite pins!
[quoted image]

Same here. We have had ours since new and still love it!

#24177 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Remember in 2019 (before the code update) when Ghostbusters pro were going for 1k less than other modern Stern and everyone justifiably bitched about the flipper gap and the designer? What happened? That gap still make Ghostbusters a cruel monster and sucks a lot of fun from a 10/10 theme. It pretty to look at but I personally still find the fun factor to be pretty low. Definitely not a one more game vibe.

I remember that time well. Only a few people on Pinside bitched.. not everyone. Game was a big seller for Stern so there were plenty of games around for sale. The price suffered a little bit at the time. Stern would be crazy not to make more toppers and do a vault of the game.

#24181 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

GB license is long expired isn’t it?
If they renew for toppers there will be machines made.
I personally see neither happening with how backed up they are though.

Kaneda is saying that Stern have renewed the licence for Ghostbusters. I think that Stern will make make a super expensive version of GB vault like EHOH 40th edition. Does not matter how backed up they are, this is worth doing for them. I do not like it, but this is what I think Stern will do.

2 weeks later
#24800 2 years ago

Amazingly it looks like there's two takers of the Rush machines here in Aus (both LE's). One of them is an actual Aussie Rush fan.. So we have a finally found one here, that's 4 leaf clover material right there
Now we can move on to the next music pin which sounds mighty like VH, better, but still an easy pass. Can only live in hope of Beasties machine or something non-rock based.

I know of 5 people buying RUSH LEs in Australia. My pinball world in Aus is extremely small too. I also know of plenty of RUSH fans in Australia. Same crap was said when Stranger Things pinball was released. All the pinball forum experts put plenty of shit on EHOH when that was released too. Moral of the story is do not make your mind up until you give the game a proper go. I have watched a few streams and I think the game will be a cracker. Borg and Sexton combination looks to be a winner. Game will be hard to get in Australia so price will eventually go through the roof.
I am looking forward to having a go on one soon.

3 weeks later
#25432 2 years ago

Question for people who think that BTTF is not coming (even though it is). What do you think is coming after Venom and before or after Bond? What do you think Elwins next pin is? Any ideas? Heard anything? Any random hopes/dreams?

I think Venom is code name for Cobra Kai and that game is next for Eddy. Makes a lot of sense as Eddy so far has newer thenes for the younger generation. I do not think BTTF is coming from Stern in 2022. I think the Bond rumour came from Spectre (code name for Godzilla). They are just my thoughts. I am really looking forwarx to the "Whats coming from Stern in 2022" thread.

#25454 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

This would make sense with their new Netflix relationship
Not sure I am hot on either one honestly-bring me some Bond-James Bond

I am only guessing. We will see in the next few months.

2 weeks later
#25776 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

So which designer is up next for the August release? Eddy?

This makes things really interesting I think.

Stern are smart and I think they have put COVID clauses in their licensing and release date of games. Giving Stern time to release when it is best for them. I am sure they have plenty of games in the pipeline and plenty of games ready to release.. I am going to enjoy this ride, I think whatever the next release is, it will sell out instantly.

1 month later
#26147 2 years ago
Quoted from astro_judge:

Absolutely agreed! Strange that Nickelodeon stuff is unmined pinball territory even though it'd make for some awesome themes. SpongeBob SquarePants Pinball Party would be unbelievably fun -- and all the voice actors are total ringers who would crush the callouts.

TMNT is owned by Nickelodeon so there is already a connection with Stern.

2 months later
#27340 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

For the life of me I cannot think of what a cobra Kai pin would play like

You could select a character and then battle other characters all with the goal of defeating Cobra Kai or Miagi Doe.

1 month later
#28299 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Any guesses as to what this might be referring too?
[quoted image]

Pinball Brothers Queen according to Kman.

#28305 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hopefully the Queen pin has had a SERIOUS overhaul since the version they showed at that popup store which sucked.

I agree. First version definitely needs to be overhauled.

2 weeks later
#29152 1 year ago

Anyone know when the next announcement is coming?

Teaser? Release date? August is only a few days away.

2 weeks later
#29751 1 year ago
Quoted from richierich85:

THE NEXT STERN PIN , for me is tmnt.. not waiting any longer for this next title release....

TMNT is an awesome game, Tough shots and plenty of swearing playing it from us. Normally when we buy an old game, new game is released very soon after!

1 week later
#30979 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ll just say I’ll put my money on Eddy being up next with Venom.
Gomez will follow with a very rare 3 flipper layout potentially Bond at Xmas!

Me too,

I think Kaneda is just shit stirring.

#31004 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

He’s been getting false info fed to him recently, he had to take back and correct a lot of stuff with toy story, even going so far as to say weeks before release it will blow peoples minds.

Yep, I agree.

I really do not have a clue what is next. Venom is my best guess.

#31011 1 year ago

Awesome. Completed.. Will be good to see where this ends up.

Will be really funny if Stern release something else!

#31013 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

It will be a pin with the theme of the new “Lightyear” movie.

Now that would be funny.

#31812 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Yup to many fan boys....

Quoted from transprtr4u:

Would love to see what would happen if Elwin went to AP... ?

You are on a Stern Fan page... No one is keeping you here.

#31818 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Nope no one is ... watching to see what's next...
And the endless how they could have done it better ...
Always fun

Great to see you sharing all those positive vibes around!

#32052 1 year ago

I just love the "ignore" feature on Pinside.

#32476 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The more I think about the potential for Bond the more excited I get. Connery era Bond is perfect. At the very least we know they've got the iconic music score. Potential for Franchi on art. Gomez. And we can only dream that it gets the Lyman code treatment so that it's even close to B66. This will be huge basically everywhere outside the US.

Talking yourself into buying the game.

I love it!

#32483 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I know pinballaddicted - not hard too do unfortunately. But you've got to admit, on theme alone Bond is perfect.

Hell yeah.. Great theme and I am looking forward to seeing the game (unfortunately, no purchase for us this time).

#32834 1 year ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Dwight on code, no boobies, I’m out!

ha ha.. Like you were ever in any way!

#32852 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

This being leaked really blows also .The trailer is the first glimpse we should get and this ruined it .So what does someone like that get out of this anyway ?

I really like that that the game has been leaked.

Shows everyone what is coming.

#32856 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

The fact all the artwork so far is taken from various original movie posters, pro cabinet is the quad canvas dr no movie poster, the translite is the Japanese theatrical poster, the premium cabinet artwork is the U.K. theatrical movie poster, hopefully the other side is the US theatrical poster and the translite is the US quad poster with all the spa/sauna girls on it with bond, the premium could have the best art package out of the lot.

Have you guys seem a LE yet?

#32858 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Don’t believe there are any yet out in the wild, only the pro and premium where at IAAPA yesterday, they have been removed from the floor this morning.

Hopefully you will have a go soon and let us all know what you think of the game.

#32940 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

Hmmm
[quoted image]

He is just playing with everyone.

Sitting back and probably laughing at everyone for believing it too.

2 weeks later
#33410 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

That’s why I want BTTF sooner rather than later. Almost certainly my last NIB Stern game.

What if a different company has the licence?

#33413 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Another go at some sort of TS4 equivalent? Lol, that's not a nice thing to suggest!

I love our Sterns but I think Stern would have made one by now if they could. People have been asking for BTTF for years.

1 month later
#34120 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Not sure what you’re using for a currency conversion calculator, but just used XE.com. USD $13k is AUD $19,554.00. So yeah, your price is very high. I’m sure a dollar is still a dollar to you just like to us in the US. I recall it wasn’t that long ago when AUD was worth more than USD. Although $13k here in the US is also crazy high for any pinball machine, no matter the maker. Going forward, most other titles won’t garner that extreme price hike, that’s for sure. Sure glad pros are still somewhat decent at only a 1% price bump for bond pro. Stern pros are best value in pinball.

For what it is worth, I am an Aussie and proud of it.

You are forgetting to add freight to get the games to Australia, and then GST on the freight and machine. Also Import duties and taxes for the imported product.

#34123 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

You guys eat vegemite. That just shows how tuff you all are. I do feel like you all do get really screwed on the import fees.

Ha ha! Vegemite is not my favourite thing to eat. We are getting screwed hard at the moment due to the exchange rate. It is the lowest for us for years.

I know a lot of repeat LE buyers and the price is definitely going to slow LE sales down a fair bit in Australia.

#34125 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

I wish we had australian prices. Compared to us here in Europe you are getting Pinball machines quite cheap
LE in Germany
in EUR: 17300
In USD: 18000
In AUD: 26700
They seem all sold
Premium
In EUR: 12289
In USD: 12820
In AUD: 18980
The first run Pro/Premium are still available from distros

The hobby is becoming more and more expensive every day. You guys certainly have it rough in Europe.

2 weeks later
#34515 1 year ago

That does not include slot machines and gambling.
Bond is way up there if you could include those numbers.

#34518 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

There she is ...

My comments are generally positive. You just suck the life out of everything Pinball.

How about Negative Nellie? Is that better than Debbie Downer?

1 month later
#35047 1 year ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

SDTM teased off the next vault being a SAM game. Said it initially wasn’t well received

Sounds like Metallica to me! Jokes aside.. Tron could be a reality

I cannot see Stern doing any vaults this year unless they are super expensive. Stern have too many backorders to fill and move the factory at the same time.

#35077 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

That could be Avatar or TWD, because initially a TWD was not well received at all until Lyman saved it with phenomenal code.
Avatar still isn’t particularly loved, but I would love to see a spike2 version of Avatar, new layout etc, as fun as the original is for a quick game it doesn’t hold up well to the spike 2 era of games, get the UV lighting kit back from stranger things for Avatar!

TWD was not a movie. TWD is a series. I think Avatar could be a possibility, but my money is on Tron. If they do one at all.

#35092 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Was TRON poorly received? I thought it was well regarded (to the point of over-rated, IMO).

Poorly received in Australia!

#35095 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

Hopefully the next theme will be something that 21 to 35 year old would play. I'm getting tired of the senior citizen titles that won't work with my customers.

Mando, Stranger Things, Deadpool, TMNT not good enough for your customers? Stern needs sales.. I think the next few games will be targeted at senior citizens. They are mostly the only ones who will be able to afford how much the games will cost.

#35232 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Happens almost every time.
Failed Blockbusters (I.E. Expensive Licenses that don't sell as well as "cheap" licenses and typically no interest after release)
Terminator 3
Austin Powers
Elvis
Sopranos
Shrek
POTC
IJ
Batman (2008)
Transformers
GOT
STH
Beatles
LZ
Mando
JB (yeah it's early, but you can already tell.... no lasting wide interest in this game or it's variant)
*Note the license would be expensive at the time of production, not necessarily now*
Maybe I shouldn't have said always..... there are a few outliers with really expensive licenses...
Intended blockbusters with expensive licenses that succeeded right out of the gate:
Kiss
Metallica
JP
SW
Stern has a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 batting average with expensive licenses (IMO).

Do you have Sterns production numbers to know all this info?

3 weeks later
#35681 1 year ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

If in fact it’s venom and Foo Fighters for 2023 new cornerstones this year, this will be the first year I will not buy a new Stern Pinball in my entire presence of getting into the Pinball hobby…. 30 years. Pretty sure I’m not alone at that thought.

We feel the same.. that is why we bought Bond60th.. Next Stern for us will probably be in 2024..and the next Elwin.. We are not even sure about that either. Games are becoming too expensive.

#35701 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I have a feeling that there is going to be a third game this year, just not another cornerstone. I have no inside info but it makes sense that they are planning on doing something else in addition to those 2 games.

Rumors are Metallica vault.

#35747 1 year ago
Quoted from dahmo:

It's gonna be Venom...

I think next cornerstone game is a music pin.

#35753 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Oh, so not Foo Fighters. Thank the heavens!

Ha ha.. I am not sure which one.

3 weeks later
#36561 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

The next two cornerstones are already known.

Ohhh. Care to share what they are?

Venom?
Jaws?
BTTF?

#36573 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Think it's Venom and Jaws, not BTTF.

I agree with you.. I do not think BTTF is coming either.

#36590 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I think that as Stern runs out of easier to acquire licenses, we'll see Back to the Future eventually, just not in the near future. They'll spend big dollars for the license and it will have a big price tag.
I think JJP would release BTTF not Stern. If that happens. I’m sure they would sell out in an instant

I think Stern have plenty of licences to revisit. Transformers, Iron Man, Metallica, Tron, Ghostbusters and ACDC just to name a few. Stern could remake the originals or create new games. The main issue is Stern still do not have any major competition to keep pricing down. I love CGC and AP however the reality is they do not have the production capability to meet demand. JJP have nearly priced themselves out, another price rise will not go well for them

3 months later
#37521 10 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

I just got a ghostbusters le with topper. Paid a ton for it. Doubt they’d remake it just too expensive to produce. I hope not. I don’t mind the gap like i thought I would.

Congrats! GBLE is an awesome game and I am sure you and all the family will love it. We have had one since new and love it. Title was a really big seller for Stern, there have been strong rumours of a vault for a long time. It is really easy for Stern to convert the game to Spike 2 if they want. Never listen to a hater or shitbag.

#37569 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinbarclay:

I dunno, if I could sell a machine I don’t play too much for $14k today and re-buy a newer version next year for $10k, seems pretty dumb not to at least consider it.

Reality is the game you sell for $14K today may not get remade... and then next year the game you sold for $14K is now worth $18K.

I think it is pretty dumb to consider selling games on rumours.

#37669 10 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

I don’t want to believe Pinside is a small minority. Nore a majority either. But we are important and a passionate canary in the coal mine for any manufacturer.
You don’t seem like you place much value in us or yourself? Why’s that?

I think Pinside is a minority of enthusiasts.. less than 10% of owners is my guess, plenty of coin droppers. Pinsiders are definitely passionate about the hobby.

#37671 10 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

When it comes to owners, its more like 50% or more. I would define "enthusiasts" as both buyers and coin droppers. That is WAY more than 10% also.

I just cannot see 50% of owners on Pinside. Most of the people I know with games are not on Pinside. Maybe some savy pinsiders can run some owner data out of peoples collections?

#37713 10 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Not an exact science, but certainly can get a good ballpark. Here is a snapshot of Pinside Godzilla LE owners and on location. This accounts for over 50% of the 1000 LEs. Not all pinsiders enter their collections into the database either...[quoted image]

Thanks. The more the merrier!

#37714 10 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Word of mouth. Most you know aren’t on Pinside. Since you know them, you’ve not kept our club a secret, so that 50% know OF Pinside, they just don’t post. Robins actual traffic ( minus spammers) is huge compared to posts.

I did not realise Pinside was so big. It is good for the hobby.

#37723 9 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’ve had some good luck (with hard work) come my way recently and might be stretching the pin total to 5 ,so I’m fing ready for something big ! I was loving hearing the Spiderverse rumors , Met rumors ,Tron ….yada yada and then a post came up that struck me as making the most sense here .Sterns designers seem that they’re backed up . Jack has a while , we all know what Keith is rumored to be tied to and he’s in 2024 , we were told Eddys cornerstone is coming and has my interest peaked like a morning woody , so what the hell has Mr Borg been up to ? I’ll Fing tell you , it’s His glorious redemption of Indiana FN Jones !!!! It’s a gut feeling but it’s feeling really fing good right now !!!!!! And as you can see by the explanation points numbers growing !!!!!!!!!!!Im mutha fn exited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what pinball is all about! Loads of rumors and plenty of hype!

#37782 9 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I would be one of the 5 people disappointed if it's not actually Venom

That is ok... You can join the five people that own Bond60. Great club!

#38113 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinbarclay:

How likely could it be that Stern has such a big license and has a machine ready to go with no rumors until this month? Most of their releases seem to be rumored at least a year in advance. I just don’t see it.

There have been plenty of rumours about this title.. Just go back through this thread.

#38160 9 months ago
Quoted from BallLocks:

Even more so, given this thread was created to speculate on upcoming titles... That aside, I find it generally sad--that on a moderated pinball site--people can become so incensed that their only recourse is to ignore posters. It's the pinside equivalent of taking your ball and going home

There is nothing wrong with ignoring posters. Filtering out haters and shitbags makes the Pinside experience much nicer. I am in the hobby to have fun and enjoy it. It is the Pinside equivalent of having a steaming turd on your shoe and not ckeaning it up.

#38325 9 months ago

Awesome show. Thanks for posting the link!

#38326 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinbarclay:

Don’t love Keith talking about single level games in this interview. Would prefer to get a full-featured Jaws and not some super-shallow Bond 60th thing.

Like Elwin would listen to some dude on Pinside hiding behind an avatar... There are plenty of same old same old.. He wants to do things differently and I want him to do that too. He loves Bond60 and so do I.

#38461 9 months ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

It's SOLD OUT!!!
Just ask Disney-Boy
Seriously though..... I asked my distro about getting an LE in the future and if I could get on the list (MOTU) and he said every LE he gets is already sold. Doesn't matter what title it is, the price, release date..... doesn't matter. He has a list where he wacks their card automatically. He said I could get on the list to wait to be on the LE list if a spot becomes available, but there would be four people ahead of me AND I'd have to agree to buy every LE no matter what (no pick and choose). Something is announced: card gets wacked the same day for the deposit..... decline a game, you get kicked off the list.
SOLD OUT!!!

Now is the time for you to find a new distro!

#38663 9 months ago
Quoted from SuperNinjaMonkey:

Does anyone think or know if a tron vault is legit real or just people wishing and dreaming?

I think it is wishing and dreaming...

#39068 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinbarclay:

I’m in on Elwin Jaws day 1 unless they try to pull another price increase.

Looks like you will not be in then. Rumors are price hike and new operating platform.

#39071 9 months ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Why not? I mean Venom, Bond, Mando, etc are selling so well at current Stern prices why not continue to make your product even more expensive? Makes sense to me.

Ha ha...NIB pricing is not going down.

#39121 9 months ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

No but rebates or a similar system is coming. NIB game inventory is growing at most distroa. Keeping that shiny new factory going at full capacity is going to take some work and strategizing.

I agree with you and it is going to be interesting to watch going forward.

#39207 9 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not just the prices, but the new LE policy. I canned my LE order today after I was informed last week Stern wants to hold my $13k for 8 weeks before shipping (this coming week until "mid Sept"). Thought about it for a couple days and there was no angle where it made sense for me to go along with it, so I bailed today. They're trying to reign in flippers, but the market will do that naturally as the LE numbers increase and the market cools to the new ever-rising LE pricing. I'll just be waiting a couple weeks more for a Prem to test/mod.

Wow. That surprises me that you are dropping out.

I am not convinced paying upfront is to stop flipping. Paying upfront helps Stern as they are receiving full payment before construction of the games commence. I am sure cash flow is more important to Stern that flippers.

#39224 9 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I only get LEs to make sure I get the new machines as fast as possible to temp test/mod if I can't get an excess location pro. Since I don't keep the machines that long, and I have a self imposed limit of two machines at a time (which I'm breaking right now since I have GnR LE, Foo LE, and Maiden Prem), I don't get the LEs for collector value or to keep. It's always worked out ok, and I have paid 2-3 weeks in advance of shipping when I got LEs which was fine. But EIGHT WEEKS is way over my line. After thinking about it when hit with this request, I think my line is maxed out at 4-5 weeks pre-payment.
So, should't be THAT surprising, but I do buy a lot of NIB pins to temp test/mod and frequently those are LEs for the reasons above, so maybe from the outside it seems shocking. I don't think I'll be alone in this, though. It's a big ask by Stern. Too much, IMO.

No you are definitely not alone. We are not buying every Stern LE anymore either. We have never flipped for profit just sell the games when we are finished with them (usually a couple of years down the road), so we were always buying and selling. We have been paying upfront for LEs in Australia for about a year I think. Cost of new LEs is what has slowed us right down. Having said that we are more than likely in on the next ElwinLE as we have all his games in LE. I am sure we are going to have to bend over and hold our ankles with a bit in our mouth..

1 week later
#39491 8 months ago

Per Kaneda. 2 Keith Elwin CORNERSTONES in 2024. So...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Y'all ready?

Go Kman!
Continuing to part fools from their money.
This info has been on Pinside for years.. crujones4life may have single handedly willed BTTF pinball into existence!

1 week later
#39740 8 months ago

They succeeded with The Beatles. It took a while, but they sold 1,964 of them. So far they have failed miserably with Bond 60th.

How is Bond60th a failure?

I do not know anyone that has one that does not like it, including us..

#39746 8 months ago

Price failure (to own) maybe, game failure definitely not.

Just enjoy the hobby to the price point you can afford. There is something for everyone.

#39777 8 months ago

Yes, it's a great game! No doubt. Enjoy it.
It simply failed to sell to Stern's expectations.
How many of the limited 500 units did they end up manufacturing?

I fairly sure Stern made all 500. Price stopped it selling well so there are still a few available in the USA. Good chance to get one at a discount!

#39879 8 months ago
Quoted from Inpw:

Personally I'm pretty much done with Stern. It's not only that I think that current prices are way beyond what I consider justified for an amusement machine, it's also that the manufacturing quality is downright unacceptable. My JP feels like a cardboard box next to a B/W. Art has been subpar as well, with no respect for the original IPs' design aesthetic. Most games look perfectly interchangeable and colorbombed to hell. Stern definitely has some good designers, but it's not enough for me to stay interested if playfield design (and, in some cases, code) is all they have going for them.
So, being a die-hard Connery Bond fan, I passed on both versions of Bond, and it wasn't even a tough decision. I'm selling my JP and am unlikely to consider buying any Stern in the future. There are maybe 1-2 themes that could perhaps tempt me, but absolutely none that I would buy sight unseen. The current trend to provide less at higher prices cannot continue. Perhaps a market crash would be beneficial to the industry in the long run.

Why are you on here? If you love B/W, just buy and play B/W. Plenty of options for you and you can enjoy the hobby rather than complain about it. It sounds to me like price point is important to you.. Just enjoy what you can afford. This is the next Stern thread and you already know how expensive the games are. Wishing a crash helps no one in the hobby or the hobby itself.

1 month later
#41078 6 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...until Jaws comes out.

With no price increase!

1 week later
#41472 6 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Think I’ll hold off till I find out about bttf next year.

Rumor is this title is Dutch Pinball. Would you still be interested?

#41566 6 months ago

Kinda with ya, but not all the way.
I'm still waiting for the better version of AC/DC, Metallica, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Walking Dead and Iron Maiden. If and when they are produced they will be more expensive than the LEs sold for. At that point I will be able to sell my LE easier, and for more money, than a Premium, in order to upgrade to the 'super' LE ... if, and when, it ever comes.
However, if I miss out on a new release LE, and buy a Premium, and a 'super' comes out 3-10 years later, and I love the game, then yes, I'm with you on the upgrade option. But a whole lot of ducks have to line up for the 3-10 year strategy to pay off.

All the LEs you are talking about were AU$12.5K when released or lower. Waiting for the new super LE is stupid as they are now AU $23500.

Just buy whatever you like when they come out and enjoy the game. We are definitely in for a Jaws LE when it comes out.

#41569 6 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

There is no ‘we’ll see’ or ‘King Elwin’ or any rubbish that will save them now. Price hedging against a downturned market is silly enough, you could pick up a low mileage pin from some other full retail buyer later….
But giving the finger to the whales just to keep the overinflated product lines, LINES THEY VOLUNTARILY STARTED IN A SLOWED MARKET, that’s suicide.
Jaws comes out with SLE or LE versions, who’s gonna be dumb enough to lose 5 grand+ before pin is even built and delivered?
I love me some Elwin Jaws but my financial decisions, no matter if they’re based off of passionate hobbies or not, will not allow blindly throwing thousands IMMEDIATELY into the toilet. I work too damned hard for my money.

Some of us buy games because we love the hobby and love the games. Pinball is not an investment strategy or a financial retirement plan, it is a hobby. We share the hobby with all our family, friends and even pinheads we have never met. Sure, the new games are expensive, just buy what you can afford or drop some coins in a game at an arcade.

If you want to make it about money and you are so unhappy, sell everything up and let us all know how much money you make.

#41601 6 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

It’s not a black or white discussion, there’s a gray area. I buy games to enjoy, so please stop assuming you know of anyone else’s ‘agenda’ whether it exists or not.
It’s about corporate greed and it’s affect on my collector mentality. If you read what I wrote instead of responding too quickly I said pricing wise I can pick one up second hand instead of throwing thousands away on a nib.
Some of us read what others wrote instead of reacting.

If you read what I wrote you would realise I am not having a go at you. It is ok to save some coin and buy a second hand game. If there are not many NIB sales, the second hand market will not be there for to to save your hard earned dollars.

#41602 6 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You know I agree with you on your outlook PB.
There simply aren’t enough people that feel that way to sustain the pinball market and creating new pins.
Take a look at the Marketplace. You know it’s filled with NIB boxes of most recent LEs and many folks selling after 50 plays because their “investment” didn’t go up and the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze.
There’s a point of having fun with pins and I’d assume most people do, then it crosses the line to the point of absurdity.
The pendulum has swung now. At least other people that have been priced out will be able to pick up these games later at the Dollar Store.

I agree with you Ice! People need to keep buying new so there are used games coming through. There are some bargains around, and I think it will get a lot worse before it gets any better. Stern will do whatever it takes to keep the line rolling and I am ok with that.

#41608 6 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

It’s fine, we’re talking like adults do. I respect and acknowledge your opinions.

Quoted from iceman44:

PB is a good mate!
We have earned the right over the last 15 yrs and a shit load of pin buying supporting these guys and participating in the evolution of pinball, to hammer the shit out of these pricing tactics. Right Rick?
They are just doing to themselves in plain sight
At the same time, I’m enjoying the hell out of what I’ve got!

I am sure we all would have a great time over a few bourbons and pinball!

#41745 6 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Isnt Stern basically telling you its going to happen, it says it right on the side of the new NEW Elvira.
Calm down people, its just a game!
[quoted image]

This thing looks insane. If we did not have a LE we would get one for sure!

#41752 6 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Of course you would!

We would. We never listen to any haters or shitbags. We always make our own minds up. Golden rule of pinball for us.

#41755 6 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Come fly to oahu Hawaii and try calling me a shitbag, you weak suck!!

Awesome people skills.. they are nearly as good as mine!

Chill and have a bourbon or 5.

#41760 6 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Well, would you in all actuality call me a piece of shit to my face…. I’m not usually one for conflict, but tell me the truth.
P.s.
“You buying”

Dude.. have some bourbons.. it is only pinball.

P.S. yes we would buy if we did not already have one.

#41762 6 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

I meant, you buying the bourbons….

Hell yes! You guys are allowed doubles in Hawaii... neat.

#41777 6 months ago
Quoted from PocketHoleshot:

What's so hard to imagine? Take Jurassic Park, replace it with Jaws. Very simple.
In house animations, no movie clips etc.
That's probably what will happen.

I hope this is true.. Stern JP is an awesome game.

#41785 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Is it December for JAWS reveal/ announcement?

If Stern sales are down, I think they may go earlier. The game hae been ready for ages.

#41836 6 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s not just Elwin. Rick Neagle and the coding team deserve a ton of credit.
I don’t know if it’s Lyman level, the GOAT, but it’s close. In some ways better

I think the Elwin Neagle combination is what makes the games so good. I am looking forward to seeing what comes next. These are the only games we will be considering buying NIB going forward. We are full and NIB LEs are up to AU$23500 in Australia.

#41889 6 months ago
Quoted from Drac:

Wasn't Foo Fighters LE 20.5k? What makes you say they are now 23.5k? I hope you're wrong!

JP30th and the new ElviraLE are AU$23500. Aussie dollar is shit. Looks like the new normal LE price.

1 month later
#42676 4 months ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

"Stern should raise prices, why wouldn't they?" - Pinside Idiot circa 2021
"Businesses (Stern) are there to make money!" - Pinside Idiot circa 2022
"Pinball machines are not investments!" - Pinside Idiot circa 2023
"Who cares what game they make, pinball is overpriced, mass produced,
and played out." - PINSIDE IDIOT circa 1pm today

You forgot to put Pinside Idiot next to your comment!

2 weeks later
#43208 4 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Call me a sucker, then. I'm getting one and don't care about anniversary editions. I'll be enjoying a game for 18 months while others wait for something that may or may not come, and may or may not be better.

Looks like I am going to be a sucker too!

I am looking forward to it.

1 week later
#43447 4 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

They still have the most talented designers and code teams delivering reliable fun machines on time. Imagine they’ll be fine, but Pinside satisfied?

Pinside yes, some Pinsiders.. nevet!

1 week later
#43740 3 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I would love to see white trim on the LE.

Ask and you shall receive!

3 weeks later
#44571 88 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Is there actually any kind of possible truth to the Tony Hawk/bones brigade machine??

Probably not!

#44573 88 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Really…
If that’s reality, then I’ll continue on my homebrew bones brigade

All rumors have to start somewhere. Sometimes people do their best to wish games into existence. I hope I am wrong but I cannot see Stern doing a skate pin unless one of the designers really pushes the idea into reality.

#44821 82 days ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Not sure how the X-men rumor started but I call BS on that. Maaaaaybe new movie assets and callouts added to AIQ and re-relased as Infinity War movie version instead of the generic comic version that exists today.

XMEN is a solid rumor. Believe it, I think it is coming. Maybe not this year. Pokermon could be huge. Both titles are not for us.

#44829 82 days ago
Quoted from kermit24:

New layout for XMEN?

Yes. Elwin. I was hoping for King Kong.

#44866 82 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Oof. Me either. Another XMEN?

Yep.. Our money is safe for a while if all the rumours are true. We are out of room too.

1 week later
#45069 73 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I would put TWD on top as Lyman's best code and one of Borg's best playfields, but it's so ugly it didn't get the penetration of Metallica since it was banned for many households due to wives/kids/family considerations. Still needs a comic overlay re-release where it would destroy all comers.
But Metallica is very good. Inline drops are always a winner.

I disagree totally about the artwork. There is no other machine that has artwork like TWD . Artwork is awesome, I love it as it is so different. Lyman code makes it one of the best games ever made IMO. People are missing out playing or buying a game due to the artwork? That is just crazy.

#45075 73 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

One of the original OG GOAT games.
Designer, code and the whole package at a time when pinball was struggling.
Borg and Lyman on TWD.
Might be best coding effort ever.
Stern wasn’t even going to sell a “premium” version of TWD.
It marked the beginning of the bull market pin run.
And of course some great toppers. I think the 3 head topper was $350?
Newbies can’t appreciate the greatness that came “BE”. Before Elwin. I guarantee you he does with all he learned from the best of the best.

Agreed! BE.. I love it.

If a wife or kid comes to ours and does not like the artwork, they are welcome to not come back until the machine is gone, which will never happen.

And.. how good is the topper? I think we paid AU$500.

1707712712426313553104567497718 (resized).jpg1707712712426313553104567497718 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=pinballaddicted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.