Topic Stats

• 6,506 posts
  • 809 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 141 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 655 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
stern (resized).png
Stranger_Things_LE.jpg
80B0E8CD-0CF7-4E38-A3A7-29045F239119 (resized).jpeg
1A7295AC-EEDE-424A-AC41-AD8EE4C6AAB7 (resized).jpeg
F4D24AB5-6867-4E89-B33C-5C9EFE59F016 (resized).jpeg
7816E6E4-75DB-4ACE-BF63-58BC6E552426 (resized).jpeg
Weird (resized).jpeg
2bd3596680dc9bcd2f08280513edaa22 (resized).jpg
sexy_reptiles___creamy_donatello_rq_april_2join_in_by_alaer-d7iyph7 (resized).jpg
2CACCC99-7C1D-42AE-A540-3F839F8371E2 (resized).jpeg
a26fa99cf160b753518704c8de5f8acb (resized).jpg
D7D40B74-6E1A-47AC-AF03-06B37F186E49 (resized).jpeg
7F0C10C9-54DF-4B36-A494-CCB15CA7A669 (resized).jpeg
655C6BA2-1C0F-4014-93D0-00FA55C78105 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1325 2 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

So can we expect a CES annoucement?

Quoted from Psw757:

Not sure, Stern of the union tomorrow too I think.
Would be nice to know the next title soon as I’m fixing to buy another machine or two!

These aligned nicely. I dropped by the booth today, no new games, only bat66, SW and guardians. Which I mostly expected as guardians was JUST released. However the stern of the union will probably bring some code or info on code.

#1327 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Code is needed !!

I’d like my gb update! Also excited to see what surprise game updates are coming

1 week later
#1334 2 years ago

Iron Maiden is the rumor from the interwebs

#1358 2 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Elvira wont be until 2019

Ok we need to save this and see what happens... podcasts says 2019.... I'm excited to see elvira asap!

#1382 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I really hope it’s not Iron Maiden or the Beatles just due to the fact I really don’t like either. Deadpool could be cool.
I think GOTG looks good but can’t stsnd the fact they are putting the licensed music in because it’s TERRIBLE

Have you played gotg? It isn’t terrible

#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

The gameplay looks fun. I’m saying the licensed music is terrible

Ahhh. There were better choices from the soundtrack but I like 95% of the soundtrack, now does it all fit a pinball machine? Mehhhh probably not. But the people wanted licensed music, so they got it

2 months later
#2156 1 year ago

speaking of jaws.... I guess giant shark movies are making a come back...

8 months later
#2549 1 year ago
Quoted from johnny77:

Keeping with music pins how bout queen?

Heighway has/had that and not sure how long that license is tied up for with them and the pinball brothers.

5 months later
#3256 8 months ago

Distrib told my bar owner friend that Elvira would be around August....

3 weeks later
#3391 7 months ago
Quoted from mof:

What does a "cornerstone release" mean in the Stern world?
-mof

I think those are the models with Pro/Prem/LE

3 weeks later
#3818 6 months ago

For stern to release a game at a comic con, you’d think it would be heavily themed to that crowd, so Superman, stranger things, bill/Ted, maybe jaws?

#4005 6 months ago

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stern-pinball-returns-to-san-diego-comic-con-international-2019-with-a-new-pinball-game-release-and-much-more-300884225.html?fbclid=IwAR1NWPUMeOA5l-nHgw1Oo-U36Zr1Qq8guZqkflGx6-VikuPq9rXAuhkiHtM

Original:
https://sternpinball.com/2019/07/15/stern-pinball-at-san-diego-comic-con-international-2019/

"CHICAGO and SAN DIEGO, July 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Stern Pinball, Inc., a global lifestyle brand based on the iconic and outrageously fun modern American game of pinball, announced today its return to San Diego Comic-Con International as both an exhibitor and a third-year partner of this massive event. Stern Pinball is slated to have its biggest Comic-Con presence to date with the unveiling of a new game, limited edition show exclusives, a live music show, and the return of the popular Pinball Lounge at the Marriott Marquis."

"Attendees can find Stern Pinball with promo partners Nuclear Blast America and Rebellion Republic at booth #501 in Hall A of the San Diego Convention Center."

That SW booth may have NOTHING to do with the game coming either, as they have ~20 other companies in the SW booth, just to have SW gear to show case, like otterbox, Arcade 1up etc. So maybe just a sw game(s) will be in there. Maybe a SW home game, which would be a great move.

#4216 6 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

The 24th?
You'll notice on KME's Facebook page (and this has been pointed out by others) that on July 10th he posted a temporary profile photo of an actress in Total Recall. If you search YouTube for "Total Recall Head" you can find the very scene. The actress is in fact Ah'nuld in disguise and in the scene he/she says "Two weeks!" repeatedly. So, two weeks from July 10th is Wed, July 24th. When does Replay-FX begin? Thursday the 25th? Is KME telling us Stern will reveal the game on Tuesday, the 23rd, as Tuesday is their typical reveal day? I have heard more than a few people mention that Keith's new game is dropping shortly after Comic-Con, so the following Tuesday or Wednesday would make sense.

Probably trolling everyone and it just excited about replay fx but everyone here will assume it is a game release, then be mad a game didn’t release :/

#4312 6 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Watched it not too long ago...still great. Then #2 & 3 came on after; still horrible. I hardly remembered anything form 3 it was such a piece.

Did you read the book for #2? Soooooooo much better than the movie. I will say movie 2 is better than 3 but that isn’t saying a ton.

2 weeks later
#4341 5 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Elvira then turtles in December. I'm hearing a lot of noise to support this people in the know!

Can’t be December. It would be ces aka 1st week of Jan for a stern game

#4345 5 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes December
I'm hearing distributors have been told by Stern to expect another big release December timeframe. Who knows if true...

We will see then. I think for the last 5 yrs or more they’ve done a CES release. Maybe it is a branded game, like supreme? Otherwise they aren’t tied to a date but that is just the history

#4355 5 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

I don't get the excitement for Jaws:The Pin.
I'd be much happier with a Brian Eddy TMNT, or Princess Bride, since Stern has that license. He at least has a chance of doing princess bride justice.

Princess bride would almost be a insta buy. That is my ALL TIME favorite movie, the call outs could be amazing.

3 months later
#5699 69 days ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Just had a look at the events calendar, jeez youse have a lot of shows to choose from!
Anywho, where might be the next really big event that Stern would possibly do their next reveal do we think?
Cheers

Based upon historical evidence, CES January ~7th, is when they usually release a game.

#5773 63 days ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Any idea when we will hear about the next release?

it should be CES in January 4th or 5th.

#5813 57 days ago
Quoted from V8haha:

So will we see an announcement in 2019?
My guess is no. I don’t see them making a release and shipping before x mass. They would have to announce it now.

Not smart anyway, even a home game. Let the market buy the current inventory and replenish/release after Xmas.

Look for one at ces! I bet they’ll have jack d stream it again

#5889 54 days ago

Stern has released a game at CES, first week of Jan, every year for ~5 years I’ve been there... why would they change this year?

1 week later
#6091 46 days ago
Quoted from gregh43:

I would like to see a Dukes of Hazzard pinball. Iam surprised one was never produced as popular the TV show was back in the 80's.

I think it would disappoint as they probably wouldn’t use the confederate flag and the fans wouldn’t like that.

#6161 41 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I really do not understand the timing? Why announce a game a week or so before Christmas? By now most people are done with shopping, especially for big ticket items. Has to be probably the worse time to try and sell a game, especially on secondary market. Why not wait until January 2nd and have it be a 2020 title? Only thing I can think of is having x amount of games(cornerstones) per calendar year, or the license is for 2019-2021 and they want to capitalize on time frame? If people can get one under the tree-great but I do not believe they are trying to capitalize on going after last minute sporadic Christmas shoppers.

I don't think they've teased a CES release, so maybe they release a teaser but if history is correct it will drop at CES. And I fully agree, there is zero point to do this right before xmas. Freight and shipping is so backed up right now, they'd never make it.

#6163 41 days ago

It is a tuesday today, which is press release day. Maybe and IGN press release....?

#6168 41 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

They have already started shipping. So, get ready to believe it.

Well putting in a crate and shipping to AUS is a tad different than domestic. Is there actual evidence of domestic shipping?

#6259 40 days ago

CES. That will be the day I bet. It is what Stern has done for 4-6+ yrs now. I don't foresee why they would release before....even if 1 guy states it..and has been wrong a number of times.

4 weeks later
#6438 9 days ago
Quoted from TopTierArcade:

Sounds about right. Right before Pinfest in Allentown, PA

Isn’t TPF in March? When is pinfest

#6440 9 days ago
Quoted from chad:

TPF last week of March. Pinfest in May.

Oh it will be for sure announced before May, I bet at or right before tpf theyll announce

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside