20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noob-a-tron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3048 5 years ago

Halloween, Friday 13th, Texas chainsaw massacre, Evil Dead, Resident Evil, Child's Play, Pet Sematary, Jeepers Creepers, IT, Clockwork orange, The shining, Exorcist, Slayer, Megadeth, Sabbath, Hendrix, any of these please i think we are shallow in horror so a new horror pin for me.
Oh and a UFC pin

5 months later
#4537 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

[quoted image]

Seen a bigger one at my friends doorstep down the road a while back.

2 months later
#5690 4 years ago

Slayer, Sabbath (have heaven and hell with Dio as a tribute) next music pins. Or do horror Friday 13th, Halloween, Evil dead. So many options. Action movie do Rambo.

#5740 4 years ago

I thought pinball was mainly an over 40 thing now?

#5804 4 years ago

Put it this way GNR by Jersey Jack or Stranger things, I will get the GNR and i prefer Stern.
Talking with a mate last night has anyone mentioned a Get Smart before as that would have some awesome toys.

#5829 4 years ago

I think Rambo and Terminator would sell well if done proper.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5830 4 years ago

And Stern i just noticed a Halloween movie being done next October (Get on it for fucks sake)

#5867 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

go back and watch their inauguration into the rock 'n roll hall of fame and you might change your view. rush fans are probably one of the most passionate groups of people that you will ever meet and to my knowledge no other band received such a resounding ovation even before the name of the band was announced. the fact they were together for 40+ years and did nothing but continue to build a larger fan base over the years (with parents bring their kids towards the end of their concert runs) speaks volumes

I brought my kids to Sabbath and Maiden concerts and they have done a Maiden so surely Sabbath before Rush.
BTW they love Sabbath and Maiden over Rush. I do like Rush though just my kids do not!

#6049 4 years ago

I went to the GNR concert in Melbourne and it held 74000 and sold out pretty quick that was in 2017 and the ages of people were from 15 to 60.
https://musicfeeds.com.au/news/here-how-many-tickets-guns-n-roses-sold-australian-tour/

1 week later
#6219 4 years ago

A lost sale is still a lost sale and no business enjoys that.

1 week later
#6372 4 years ago

Wondering if it will be a Music Pin to hurt Jersey Jack release of GNR.
Maybe Led Zeppelin or Slayer.

1 month later
#6751 4 years ago

I hope not i am broke till next year, Stern keep releasing these duds for a while and then get back to my dream pins like Maiden Metallica cheers guys.

1 week later
#7113 4 years ago

check these prices out not delivered add maybe $200 delivery

https://www.amdcoinop.com/pinball-machines

2 months later
#7741 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Harry Potter is L A M E...and so is Zeppelin imo. The next Stern is most definitely TMNT.

I stopped being 12 when i turned 13. No thanks.

#7745 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

There is no difference between TMNT and Marvel stuff. It’s all just classic comic book stuff. So how would you account for grown men buying a Spidermam or an X-men haha.

You consider them grown men i do not.

#7757 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

We all spend thousands of dollars on toys that fill our houses. Dont throw rocks

Obviously i hit a nerve with one of my rocks.

#7760 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Just your own glass house there old timer

Maybe we need a revenge of the nerds pin?

#7762 3 years ago

Nough said

#8017 3 years ago

My money on LED ZEPPELIN to go against GNR it is business and Stern want it all. Shit i will be broke this year.

1 week later
#8188 3 years ago

EHOH shits on GB and imagine if Lyman spent 3 years on code like those **** on GB lol.

#8204 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If they pay for BTTF assets you can bet your ass it’s a bare playfield as there won’t be much left for the playfield after all those licensing dollars have been spent.

Anyway Stern are not doing a BTTF. Lets wait and look at LED ZEP if it is bare as i am sure the license must have been a fair bit. I do not care about bare anyway Look at Munsters pretty stacked and not great because of code. Code is more important these days.

#8232 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I also don’t get the fascination with Jaws. The first movie was just okay, once. The many that followed...forgettable. Hoping Jaws is being used as a code name the 2nd time for BTTF.

Watch a Jaws movie and then go for a swim in the Ocean, You will understand the fascination then. And Jaws was a masterpiece and part 2 pretty good part 3 was 3D i think and part 4 was Michael Cain Academy award nominee lol just jokes.
BTTF will not be done by Stern.

#8234 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Jaws is a great movie, I just don’t think it’ll translate that well into pinball.

It will if sited at every Fish and Chip shop on the Beach!

#8237 3 years ago

I think he meant on what release is next not what toys it has.

#8241 3 years ago

Not Ozzy Sabbath mate. Iomi is tha man!

#8242 3 years ago

maybe they could just do all the good shark movies. Missing the best Shark movie of all time Ghost Shark if you aint seen it look up on Youtube.

Yes it has a shark in a suburban swimming pool.

1 week later
#8323 3 years ago

Might be the two biggest songs ever released on pinball. Stairway to heaven and Dazed and confused.

#8350 3 years ago

Imagine Orion on Metallica wow!

1 week later
#8396 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Is there anything to the rumors of Back to the Future coming up from Stern soon?

Jersey Jack

#8444 3 years ago

Slayer was a rumor a bit ago also

#8496 3 years ago

Yep Rambo, Mummy, Evil Dead, Halloween, Resident Evil, Friday 13th, Slayer, Sabbath, Led Zep, UFC, COD, Doom just to name a few.

2 weeks later
#8633 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

With any luck Slash is getting into Ozzy's ear about a pinball machine
[quoted image]
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/readers-poll-the-10-greatest-black-sabbath-songs-14617/

Please leave it up to Iomi would you really leave Ozzy in charge of anything these days

#8634 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’ve been watching a lot of old movies with my kids as there’s nothing new .Theyre on a horror run and I keep wondering why a exorcist,Halloween,Friday 13th or shinning isn’t made into a pin .To me this is a no brainer with the creepy music and unsuspecting scary shit happening .Im new to this has there ever been rumors about anything like these ?

Nope but i have been pushing for those horrors for years. Evil Dead is the big Rumor. Resident Evil would work well i reckon also.

#8636 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Sharon is pretty much in charge of everything that has to do with Sabbath ever since Tony sold off the rights back in the 90s for financial recovery.
Sabbath is now regarded and marketed as just a stepping stone in Ozzy's career and nothing more. The band's official history makes it a point to disregard any of the line ups after 1979 and before 1997. Its fucked up because there are some killer albums from that time period that real fans will acknowledge but will get overlooked and forgotten 'officially' because it's not Ozzy.
I'm not entirely thrilled with how they insulted Bill Ward with that contract for the final tours. I know there are two sides but after reading Bill's public statements, you know he wasnt getting a fair share. For Sharon its about money, For Bill it's always been about the music, and it was clear to me he wasnt gonna settle for their bullshit.
Sorry for the rant, but if anyone considers another music pin in the near future and Ozzy is considered, I really hope they do so as a solo career theme, but leave Black Sabbath alone. I just dont think it will be justified.
I think I'd rather see a Judas Priest pin anyways. It's the best untouched music theme out there IMO.

Even Worse i heard Sharon is a bitch. Pretty sure Maiden didn't rate her hated her guts. I always thought Iomi was the brains of the band.

#8637 3 years ago

Sabbath and incorporate Dio in it. And yes i did see Judas Priest last year and was blown away the new album is the best they have done and that's insane. But for me Slayer, Sabbath, Led Zep, ZZ top early stuff and maybe a Woodstock lol.

#8717 3 years ago

GNR soon so i think Led Zep is a safe bet.

1 week later
#8818 3 years ago

Well that is settled then GNR it is!

3 months later
#11122 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Haven’t played GNR yet, but your take is what I feared. It’s a concert and any concert third or fourth time through gets really old quick, no matter how much the band is liked.
I’ve played lots of WOZ and if you like straight up the middle shot geometry, with losing track of ball in the upper right PF, etc. then you’ll like WOZ.

I played it and its amazing, you liked Munsters well this kills that game. So much going on in this game its just not about a concert but that being said it does make you feel your in the front row. Best JJP by a mile nothing compares to this from them. The reason why they are selling so many and everything is delayed kinda speaks for itself right!

#11139 3 years ago

I am down for a LED ZEPPELIN LE so i just hope they do not stuff this up.

1 week later
1 year later
#25561 2 years ago

Now they did a Rush pin that looks the goods how about Trailer park boys the best thing to come out of Canada.

3 months later
#27194 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Maybe it's the band

One can only hope

2 months later
#29532 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I watched Prey last night .
I saw the preview at the cinema and was waiting to see it but there it was on Disney Plus .
Awesome movie , one of the best in the series .

I dont remember the last time i paid for a movie. All my money goes on pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noob-a-tron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=noob-a-tron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.