Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider looprunner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4574 4 years ago

I would absolutely love a 1984 Transformers. I'd buy one without thinking. Since it will not happen, I'll settle for the TMNT as long as it turns out well. I hope it plays Partners in Kryme.

1 week later
#4921 4 years ago

I heard at the York show it was Pink Floyd! First I've heard that rumor. I would actually consider a Karate Kid just because I'm a big fan of the movie. I'm not sure how well it translates to a pinball machine. I'd rather have a Back to the Future or Transformers 1984. My daughter and wife both said we would be buying a Stranger Things pin if they made one. I don't see that being the dream theme that was talked about.

#4923 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If it’s a music theme it’s Led Zepp, whoever said a Pink Floyd had to have misspoken. Never heard that one in the mix.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they meant Led Zeppelin. I don't think I would buy it but my brother sure would. LOL

#4945 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Maybe it's that Golden Girls game I've been hearing so much about. They must be in their 80s right?

Shady Pines Multi-ball!

I definitely would try the game just to see what it's all about. LOL.

2 weeks later
#5347 4 years ago

I'm convinced it is Stranger Things after Stern's Facebook post for Halloween. If it happens my wife and kids will be pushing me to buy one. That show is fairly popular among the kids in my area.

#5349 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I’m just wondering if we will see something in 2019! I’m hoping so!

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of the Jurassic Park movie but I love the game. I would like to play both and decide which one to purchase.

3 weeks later
#5744 4 years ago

RAD or The Lost Boys!

I just want them to announce Stranger Things so my wife gets super excited and lets me buy one!

#5802 4 years ago

I was listening to Slap Save and they seem to think the signs point to Led Zeppelin. I have nothing against this band but I wouldn't buy one. I probably would bite on ST or TMNT.

2 weeks later
#6103 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

I think you underestimate the popularity of stranger things. I would say its on par if not greater than walking dead, and walking dead is hands down one of the most popular stern pins on route. I liked Jaws growing up but I think its way past its prime at this point.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/11/stranger-things-had-record-viewership-in-first-four-days.html

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
8 months later
#9723 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Speaking the truth Ice. I hate to say it as I’m literally falling asleep when thinking about this tired theme BUT it’s Keith and he made Iron Maiden a great game. Iron....maiden.

Absolutely agree!

3 months later
#12377 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Stranger Things was aimed at me. I bought one and now it’s the most popular pin in my arcade bar.

Same here....it gets double the plays of the other games. I've had numerous operators tell me it's in their top three earnings list.

4 months later
#16549 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Stern Marketing
Stranger Things now Mandalorian .
Epic fail!

I'm not a huge Mandalorian fan. But I'm pretty sure I saw that it's one of the most streamed shows ever. My family's already bugging me to get it if they make it.

#16809 2 years ago

I REALLY wanted BTTF but the other four members of my family went crazy when they heard it was Mandalorian. Maybe Stern is on to something. We are in for one!

#17025 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Man Accordion = #7 sounds a lot like another title being mentioned as a favorite...
Good Wager. Welk at the Wire.

Wait a sec, are you saying this is Weird Al????

I'm in on an LE if that is the case.

#17357 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

If it’s Mandalorian I hope Helicon Brewery gets one of the first off the line (since they always seem to get first dibs on all new games).
I love the show and put it up there with the original trilogy (and Rouge One). If it’s good, I’m totally in on a pro.

Chris always manages to have one of the first machines on location in the country. It's an awesome place!

6 months later
#23262 2 years ago

Too bad there are supply shortages. Now would be a fantastic time to vault Ghostbusters! The movie appears to be doing well.

7 months later
#28630 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Or they didn't love that giant "FUCKING" in there - looks like that was posted by a "corporate" account

It wasn't on the Stern page. Look at the logo closer. It looks like someone overlaid Stern Pinball on a made up icon. At least I didn't see it on their feed.

#28635 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It was absolutely on the stern IG. That’s what it looks like when you share another accounts post. They just become overplayed (kinda sloppy)

Have you ever seen Stern use an F-bomb in a post? If it was on their page, it was not an approved post.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider looprunner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=looprunner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.