Topic Stats

• 5,632 posts
  • 750 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Aniraf
  • Topic is favorited by 123 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 572 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8F240DB1-2290-4ABC-B1A8-E6A8099AE59F (resized).jpeg
anotherJawsHint (resized).png
Screenshot_20191112-180538_Google (resized).jpg
11173933_800[1] (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
94A70925-0E74-49DB-98B0-21ECB105AED1 (resized).jpeg
38917493745_6778c812ce_b (resized).jpg
JAWS_STERN-POSTERV2 (resized).png
TY0161200_pinball_2__92529.1570715153 (resized).jpg
EA31EE09-FCED-484D-B280-ECDAD5CB3F5B (resized).png
STHINGSPin (resized).jpg
9D5B11D7-4999-4601-B83A-7E0B259EAA00 (resized).jpeg
65A89B62-64F9-4251-9AA4-7BF4D70D2632 (resized).jpeg
4631D935-D809-4E6B-AE80-8005D85239F8 (resized).jpeg
FA2F78D8-47CF-419C-B898-34654584E89E (resized).jpeg
49E9F61E-D993-46E7-B3DE-461D277C39C6.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 3 years ago

Since we already know the next 2 titles, I am thinking you mean the 3rd and 4th in line. 2017 will be Elviria 3, (insert music pin here) and Tron VE.

#166 3 years ago

I think taking a popular video game license with lots of fans could totally work. Halo Pinball?

7 months later
#561 2 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Didn't they say they are working on Hello Kitty?

2016 April fools. However MLP (my little pony) is the rumored to be in the works.

4 months later
#725 2 years ago

San Diego Comic Con will become an announcement platform this year (and maybe beyond) for Stern.

1 month later
#738 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I'd love to see a Fast & Furious pin from someone, will save me a tonne of time doing a re-theme
Guardians - yes please
Jurassic world - yeah go on then
Back to the Future - instant buy!
Jaws - instant buy!

I think Mustang started as a Fast and Furious pin, but when the deal couldn't get worked out it became Mustang.

3 weeks later
#818 2 years ago
Quoted from gregh43:

How about Stern put out a Virtual Pinball of all their pinball games from from past to present.
way cool

I guess that is what Stern Pinball Arcade is supposed to be (sort of) - But currently we only have a handful of games, with Ghostbusters promised as "coming soon" for many many months now. Star Trek does play pretty good on it.

1 month later
#902 2 years ago
Quoted from Marcus:

Is there a release day for Elvira3?

Not officially, but rumors point to sometime in 2018. Possibly TPF or before that.

5 months later
#1444 1 year ago
Quoted from MacLean:

Does anyone know when they think Iron Maiden be announced? Texas Pinball Expo?

TPE baby! Sounds wrong...IMDN will probably be announced before TPF. Likely at the Las Vegas Amusement Show at the end of February.

#1459 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

The secret bit is who is doing the code??!!!
No one has said that other than it would be Keith's ideas?

Keith doing the rules. Stern programming team implementing them.

#1483 1 year ago

It will be very interesting to see how close it comes to Archer. We will play the "what got cut?" game...

#1527 1 year ago

Whatever happened to Scooby Doo? Did Stern swoop in and grab the license benheck ?

#1580 1 year ago

I am a really big fan of the Archer layout and also a huge Zombie Yeti fan, so 2 out of 3 ain’t bad!

Remember when Ghostbusters was revealed? A big reason why everyone went nuts initially was because of the art package. This could easily happen again.

#1611 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’m with you. My guess is that 70% or so of the art will be provided by IMDN licensing assetts and the other 30% will be transposed by ZY. After all, lots of rumors of Pointing to ZY doing Deadpool too; so he’s doing both back to back? I’m raising a flag and think he’ll play a small portion with one (IMDN) and large portion on the other (Deadpool). Disclaimer: this is just like, my opinion man.
EDIT: here’s another theory; maybe the people leaking that ZY is on Maiden saw some of the art and dont know jack about how awesome Maidens artwork really is so just quickly assumed it was Yeti doing the art package.
It wouldn’t make sense for stern to hire someone as talented as ZY to do art for a band that is known for their artwork. But what do I know, I’m just on pinside

The old IMDN artist, Derek Riggs, walked away from the band some years ago (maybe 8 years or so) over some differences. I doubt the old art is even on the table.

#1614 1 year ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Iron maiden owns the art. The Trooper is the most popular and recognizable and sold product at the shows as well as their beer products. The Trooper beer.

So people have seen the IMDN topper before the Star Wars Topper! FML.

Edit: Tropper, not Topper, ah makes sense now lol.

#1777 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Does anyone know when Maiden could be released and if it will be released?

If only a thread was loaded with this information / speculation....

1 week later
#1889 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Fingers crossed double-hard Stern isn't copying layouts and code like the recent music pins. This deserves to be a really awesome, really special effort from top to bottom, including the art package. I REALLY want to own this one at the Premium level, but I won't support a half-assed, code unfinished effort. Those days are over.

You don't need to worry about that. All indications are that Keith Elwin's design style isn't like anyone currently working at Stern.

#1895 1 year ago

Guys this bubble was burst last week. Bummer but it happens. If the reason is to squeak out more sales of existing games at TPF I think it’s a big mistake. It also sends a message to the most rabid of collector / fans that they really don’t want your business and would rather just throw the photos on IGN.

If the reason is licensing or it’s just not ready that’s different. We may never know.

#1897 1 year ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I was holding out hope. This is like getting back with an ex that you hope has changed. Then they turn out to be crazier than ever.

Sounds more like deeproot...

A3BA1171-B11B-4C7D-AEE4-5FF6E5DDF9B0 (resized).jpeg

#1916 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Wakky’s stuff does read better in Spanish, it’s true ...

Wakky is wack in any language..

#2021 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

My information is exactly as accurate as the "revenue" numbers you're positing are somehow an indication of sales in your mind. You don't understand that the terms are NOT interchangeable, clearly. This is an exercise in futility. You can prove nothing, and I can prove nothing. You have worthless percentages that seem to make you feel good, and I have my "feeling". Neither is proof of anything in the real world. There's no use even debating it. The end.

Revenue is a DIRECT result of sales. Number of units sold x average sale price = sales revenue.

1 week later
#2111 1 year ago

F&F isn’t happening.

#2120 1 year ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Waiting on the original/unlisenced machine with an emphasis on gameplay and originality

Steve Ritchie will have it soon!

1 month later
#2257 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Who cares!!! Node board failures,broke in box,having to fix stuff right out of the box,adjust this ,fix that, mods that kinda work, prices up every year! SLEs ,LEs, Pros ,no no just make SLEs and LEs more money more scam! Have you seen what there is to do on the brand new Houdini? Redo the shooter lane guide,adjust the catapult,as if they made the Damm thing why can't they make it work right!! This is getting stupid!

Take your brick city, slow call outs Houdini to another thread please.

1 year later
#3840 4 months ago

Is there another game in addition to the home edition on the call?

#3847 4 months ago

I don't think Stern marketing is that dumb. Why create a countdown timer for two days that gets the pinball community excited, to reveal a game that isn't targeted to the pinball community? Doesn't make any sense. Home editions and Pinside do not mix.

#3865 4 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

It is Jurassic.

You say JW. Others say Star Wars home. Is it both?

#3876 4 months ago
Quoted from Raegor:

A $4k home edition wouldn't be a good choice imo.
But if they could target the arcade1up walmart customers and cheapen a pin down to $1k or so even though WE would think it trash it would make money in that market.

Not happening. I would expect same pricing as SM Home $3600-3800.

#3886 4 months ago
obiwan (resized).png
#3973 4 months ago

Not many leaks since Franchi is on the outs. At least we know games they are not doing (Superman, Beetlejuice)

#3977 4 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Eh. Stern knows we will all find out about a new game immediately. They're trying to find people who forget pinball exists, is fun, and can be purchased for a home. Comic Con seems like a good place to hawk expensive toys to adults with expendable income.

Having a 3 day reveal youtube countdown is not targeted at the casual / non pinball person. That part of the marketing campaign was a total fail. I actually think Stern is just trolling us with it.

#4118 3 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Lyman Sheets is on code.

You track record of accuracy isn't looking great so far....

#4145 3 months ago
Quoted from Honch:

Not all of us.

honch is the founding member of the Star Wars Home Edition fan club. Members Only!

#4184 3 months ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

July 24th is the deadline, according to the Stern message (March 26th + 120 days)

120 days "on average"

#4197 3 months ago

No. Wood panel backbox. Original games. Probably for an network event / promo.

#4290 3 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Predicted to the day over a month ago, complete with analysis and how I got there. I need a medal.

Except you didn't. This isn't Eddy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside