20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14554 3 years ago

I hope they get all content for what ever is next. A lot of the time what takes these sterns to the next level is enthusiasts putting real content in the pin like JP and GOTG

#14706 3 years ago

Probably the new Godzilla movie, hope not

#14748 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

If you can’t see the possibilities with a Godzilla pin I don’t know what to say.

I can’t, I’ve never seen the new movie. Did you get a sneak peak?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#14750 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Godzilla has been around since 1954...forget about the new movie.

That was my point to my original post...I hope it’s not based off the new movie.

#14751 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

For what it's worth Kaneda has said the next Stern pin is a Brian Eddy machine, has Zombie Yeti art, is a modern theme (not 80s or 90s throwback), and is due out in a few weeks.

This is what I was replying too. I guess I should of quoted it

1 week later
#15335 3 years ago

I could be in on a bttf! Can’t wait to see it

#15345 3 years ago

Harry Potter tease too

#15468 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I live on 1% haha...to each their own I guess.

I’d agree, all good but IMDN, JP are better and I had a aiq le.

Just didn’t enjoy it a bunch.

IMDN I bought twice and own it now

#15470 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

So glad I picked up a AIQ Pro it is faster and a better playing game . The Dr. Strange lock slows the pin way to much on the Pre/LE + I like the pro art work better.

Played the pro a lot, the ant man shot alone makes the pro not as good. My buddy has it, that’s a stretch to say it’s better but to each their own. I guess that’s why they make multiple models. I do think the subway slows it down but the random shot out of ant man is bad. Similar to ghostbusters

I know this could run down a rabbit hole so I’ll get back to I hope they make a bttf next!

5 months later
#21011 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

It's Godzilla, then Rush.
They took Welk from Borg and put it on Steve Ritchies plate. Steve got mad and quit Stern and went to JJP. Don't know if Welk went along with Steve or to the back burner in John Borgs que or if it is now just in Limbo.

What’s welk?

1 month later
#22200 2 years ago

I’d be more excited for this announcement if stern wasn’t pushing production dates and increasing their price beginning of the year for pins many have a down payment on.

If I get my Deadpool prem in December then I’ll think about ordering one

2 months later
#24012 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

They’d be setting Danger up for failure if they were to assign him foo fighters. No way they do that

I’m sure Iron Maiden wasn’t a preferred theme for Elwin but he knocked it out

Quoted from Roostking:

I'd rather it be a Nickelback pins. Storyline, you go to a high school party. At least they have that going for them. Foo???

Ever shot you hit you could add that stupid voice over they do after singing a verse.

This life hasn't turned out quite the way I want it to be
(Tell me what you want) - would play once you hit the lit shot

#24014 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Well it’s Elwin and Iron Maiden versus Danger and foo fighters. Obviously money is on Elwin to create the better pin. Foo fighters is a cool band but worthy of a pin? Not in my opinion. Give me Motley Crue, Ozzy, Def Leppard or another band with mega hits. Or better yet take a break from band pins altogether.

Yeah, I’d be good with a break from band pins too but Elwin wasn’t a known designer prior to IMDN so if Jack is given a crap theme he could still kill it.

I bought the JP home pin and it’s a ton of fun especially for what he had to work with in a home pin. Obviously my GZ is way better

#24020 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I used to think so as well but out of the 3 Elwin games I've owned, only Maiden is still here (and never leaving)
I LOVE his layouts but I have to wait and see if I vibe with the code in his games. (No GZ playtime yet)

I’ve owned all of his and imdn I bought twice. Love it but sold it. I honestly love GZle and my JP pro. I think JP pro is my favorite and I have no idea why I enjoy it so much. They all are great though

1 week later
#24239 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

I know a lot of folks are chomping at the bit for a reveal of Rush, myself included. Does anyone think that Stern is gonna do a reveal the week between Christmas and New Years? Is Stern even working this week?

I was shopping for a stranger things pro as this is its last run and the distributor said next week stern will announce the next pin. He is pretty large so I assume he would know

#24244 2 years ago

https://fb.watch/aaUb78sTqI/

They posted a teaser. Next week is the official reveal of the models etc

#24248 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

It's Hedwig! Harry Potter confirmed!

Id be more excited. If it plays great like GZ I’m in but hard to excited for me. I do always enjoy seeing them revealed and the deep dives

#24332 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Maybe Stern should do a Pinside pin next? I mean the possibilities are endless
FOMO hurry-up
Dimple multiball
Should I go with Pro or Premium mystery award
After market mods add-a-ball
Banning museum bash toy
Price bubble wizard mode

Haha…a lot of possibilities there!

Modes could be
Upvotes/down votes - where you have to hit the green arrows to collect upvotes and red arrows are down votes you don’t want to hit
Wish you were closer - hitting shots to advance closer to the pin location. The last shot gets you your wish
Good luck with your sale - alternate shots until The pin is sold
Let’s see your game room - each shot reveals part of the game room
What pin did you bring home - almost like selfie mode on dialed in

Pinstadium light show multiball

Could be an amazing pin

3 months later
#26510 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Mando looks like goddamn coloring book art replete with stock crayola colors from the budget 10 set haha. It’s equally as bad as Star Wars…which looks the same. It is lowest common denominator illustration at best. At worst, it’s clown s#it. The fact that this guy can be mentioned in the same breath as Franchi is bonkers.

I’d take a mando le art over any other LE art package released lately. The mirrored glass and armor make it all look amazing. The only LE I haven’t sold in the craziness and it’s mainly because the art is so unique to prem/pro. Everyone else just did the le a different variation that looked similar for each model. Munsters was probably the next closest to provide some major differences

4 weeks later
#27056 1 year ago

If a Harry Potter pin was ever made id love to see JJP make it. There is so much content and neat things they could do with it. Stern is my fav but their pins don’t have the long plays and makes you feel like your part of the story like JJp

1 year later
#39953 8 months ago

Sounds like another money grab. It will be a JP Le 30th anniversary for $12,999 and limited to 500 units. It’s similar to Elvira’s 40th anniversary money grab but not as expensive

2 months later
#42097 5 months ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Pokemon should destroy (and I don't even care about pokemon)

Yeah, for sure. It’s been around since the mid 90s but spans larger age groups with it being a hit on the Nintendo consoles and card games. Highest grossing franchise of all time. No brainer for a pin especially on location

DF44FB9F-FBA9-4381-9354-49FC0C66B735 (resized).jpegDF44FB9F-FBA9-4381-9354-49FC0C66B735 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#44208 3 months ago
Quoted from RA77:

Haha, Hitler strikes again, Brilliant
Thanks Ecto

Funny stuff!

1 month later
#45444 61 days ago

I had a dream last night that Spawn was announced. I really liked the comics when I was younger. Very cool art and characters but I don’t think it’s as popular as it was

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

5,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.