Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#514 7 years ago

Best guess? Tron Can Crusher.

$6595.

#516 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Perfect mix of old & new! We'll just take those pesky ramps off for you but for the same price.

No ramps = no airballs. Plus no Eli Ramp kit needed. They're saving us money!

10 months later
#1205 6 years ago

How about an XMen VE with movie art and callouts, with spinning Magneto disc?

No iceman ramp. No nightcrawler popups.

Sign me up.

#1222 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Does anyone think that vault editions of DMD games are going to sell well enough at current prices to compete against LCD games? I'm thinking that most potential vault titles aren't going to do well unless they are priced at Pro or below levels.

Not yet a fan of the LCD. I prefer the original (non-movie ripped) dots or JJPs implementation of it. Also not a fan of the "lil translite" look.

BUT the big thing for me is they can improve upon previous titles with some LED upgrades, toy upgrades and they're not on the SPIKE system (big plus).

3 weeks later
#1300 6 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I cannot imagine Stern doing Deadpool properly. Too vulgar, not family-friendly...unless they make simply turn it into "silly Deadpool". yuk.

My friend picked "Betty White," but I have "Stern Node Board 8" in my office Deadpool.

8 months later
#2436 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

JJP early 2020. Can't wait.

I'd be in. So 2022?

#2453 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ll take a reworked Transformers G1 Vault Edition

Even though the rules aren’t great, I’d buy one NIB in a heartbeat. Even if it’s just The Bumblebee movie because, Soundwave.

5 months later
#2817 5 years ago

Zeppelin is a no brainer for me, unless they reskin something old like they did w/Beatles.

Zep needs to have a kickass hammer in it, too.

#2826 5 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

On page 56 the post was talking about Purple Bird. Just a thought in 1973 Led Zeppelins airplane was painted purple, gold and white. Then repainted red, white and blue with stars for 1975 tour. Could it be next?

edge.gifedge.gif
3 weeks later
#2857 5 years ago

Non-licensed, my ass.

blackknight (resized).jpgblackknight (resized).jpg
3 months later
#3952 4 years ago

Whatever it is, 98% chance Pinside will be disappointed after letting imaginations run wild for 3 days.

#4034 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Jar Jar Binks Home Edition. LOL (if you can at the mere thought of it.)

Meesa tinks it gonna stinks.

2 months later
#4703 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Turtles?
Led Zeppelin?
James Bond?
These been mentioned a lot.

Zeppelin being a reskin is a bummer if true. I thought SR was working on it though?

#4787 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Zeppelin reskin would be....anti-climatic.

It might as well be a Greta Van Fleet pin.

#4789 4 years ago

Top Gun? Stern, I would be your wingman.

1 week later
#5108 4 years ago

Honestly, except for Back to the Future (which won't get done) and G1 Transformers, there's no themes really drawing me in this thread.

Pee Wee's Playhouse was ok back in the day, but "meh" now. There have to be better 80s and 90s themes out there. Not sure what they are. A classic SNL pin could be pretty damn cool. Aside from Deadpool, humor in today's pins is rare.

#5118 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

A humor pin that could have been cool but miss the time would have been Super Troopers..

I’m holding out for Cannonball Run.

I’d like to see an NHL All-Stars pin. Sega Hockey ‘93 graphics where you can make Gretzky bleed.

#5126 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I think you meant to say NHL '94.

DA7C46CC-2F48-4F2F-9F3F-20D925639A8A (resized).jpegDA7C46CC-2F48-4F2F-9F3F-20D925639A8A (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#5361 4 years ago

Stranger Things is solid show and theme. Eddy is next. Is Stranger Things too? I’d be

The last “current” Stern theme was what? Deadpool?

2 weeks later
#5672 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Supposedly the tour deal required Vince Niel to lose 40 pounds. He needs to shed at least twice that to have the breath control to be able to even come CLOSE to the songs live. Video from their last tour was embarrassing.[quoted image]

Yeah I agree. Shred the pounds, then shred the fretboard.

#5683 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Crue and Def Leppard both suck ass and if they think they are filling stadiums with that tour Live Nation is gonna be one disappointed media conglomerate.

Def Leppard has bad writing aside from Pyromania, but their performances are damn good. I was surprised. Poison is worse than awful. As much as I want Crue to be great you know it's gonna be a disaster.

2 weeks later
#5863 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

In a twist of irony, Stern may be using Zeppelin as the code name for the Rush pin. That way they can sell twice as many games.

source.gifsource.gif
1 week later
#6147 4 years ago

Almost picked up an Avengers because I was jonesing to fill a final spot. Glad I didn’t!

2 weeks later
#6380 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

80s transformers please!
Or Masters of the universe![quoted image]

Transformers G1 is an instant LE buy for me. Even with its crappy code.

2 weeks later
#6418 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Everyone is chatting about TMNT does anyone have any info to share?

Rumor is 4 player coop and internet connectivity along w/lots of "toys".

#6431 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Actual mechs (pinball toys) or just lots of action figures on the playfield?

Not certain, but let's hope mechs.

1 week later
#6575 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So I didn't think STh was doing that bad but this just confirmed it (even though I think it's not as bad as others say it is).... we now have the vault no one asked for. Also shows Stern doesn't have a good vault on hand like Tron
As someone hyped for tmnt, this is great news. If Iron Man is their solution - wow things must be bad.
And who in the hell is buying this game NIB right now when they run them? SO many better IM options that unless you're just throwing money away, this is a clear PASS PASS PASS
I wonder how the shills will spin this...

Gotta fill the line. I'm sure Moose and Rocco can "persuade" distributors to take them.

moose (resized).jpgmoose (resized).jpg
10 months later
#11615 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Home Alone Pinball. Cringeworthy.

I'm trying to think of a worse theme for me. Possibly Gone with the Wind. That might be it though.

1 month later
#12839 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I say Van Halen or Def Leppard for the next Stern rock pin. Pink Floyd and Eagles-meh I need some more 80's hairband rock bands in the lineup first. [quoted image]

Band Pin: Van Halen x 1000. That's what I want.
Preferred Next Theme: Transformers G1. Revise the layout like Gomez did w/BDK -> Batman 66. Make the ramps better, revise the rules, and give it what it deserves.

#12856 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I heard Eagles, too. Funny Eagles story. I saw Joe Bonamossa in B'ham many years ago. It was a good crowd but far from sold out. The Eagles were playing at the exact same time right next door in the much larger arena and were sold out. It pissed Joe off that the two shows were scheduled on top of each other. He even mentioned it on stage. It took him 5 years to come back to B'ham. Joe's live shows are awesome and I would much rather see him over the Eagles any day!

Completely agree. Joe live is amazing. Way better than recorded.

Eagles pin? I mean, here are some more exciting themes...

Property Brothers
House Hunters
Literally anything else

#12858 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

If you get a Property Brothers LE they come and re-design your game room.

I'm not sure I'd Love It...or list it.

2 weeks later
#13154 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Seemed pretty obvious it was coming, but sucks JJP didn't get it. I just pray Stern doesn't Led Zeppelin it. The license demands a substantial amount of interactive toys and a strong world under glass vibe. I'm just not sure the bean counters at Stern will allow it.

I couldn't care less about Harry Potter, but I can appreciate wanting that license to go to JJP over Stern. I dropped my Zep LE order when I saw rules and gameplay. It's probably a great league pin though.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 9.14.47 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-01-26 at 9.14.47 AM (resized).png

2 weeks later
#13321 3 years ago

Question. WTF is Welk? I mean Merv Griffin, I'm all in on though.

MV5BYzI3NTkwOGQtMjFlMy00YmRlLWI5ZmMtNDBjYzE3NDNkYjc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgzMjQ1NDg@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BYzI3NTkwOGQtMjFlMy00YmRlLWI5ZmMtNDBjYzE3NDNkYjc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgzMjQ1NDg@._V1_ (resized).jpg
#13331 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

[quoted image]

Matt Houston. But ONLY the first season.

MV5BNmFjNzc4YzQtNjBmOS00NmYwLTljMzItN2U3NzkxNmIwZjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BNmFjNzc4YzQtNjBmOS00NmYwLTljMzItN2U3NzkxNmIwZjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_ (resized).jpg
#13337 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No idea why they can't just leave the classics alone...

ghostbusters1.0 (resized).jpgghostbusters1.0 (resized).jpg

#13384 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Some of these theme suggestions are fucking awful. Just sayin'

How about Desk Boobs? Is Desk Boobs a good theme? Or should I say ARE desk boobs a good theme?

433F318F-AE32-4ACF-9E8F-1AEA3FB01271 (resized).jpeg433F318F-AE32-4ACF-9E8F-1AEA3FB01271 (resized).jpeg

#13400 3 years ago

In on Reno 911

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#13411 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Linkin Park? Maroon 5? Exactly how old do you think Keith Elwin is? 28?
I think Beastie Boys would be a really good move for Stern. They bridge the hip hop, rock genres well.
Personally, based on the link you provided, i know where my money would go
[quoted image]

Not only are those horrible choices, band members of Linkin Park and Maroon 5 are in their 40s.

Beastie Boys would be amazing. Great videos to use too.

Only so many times where we can "assemble band members" to start a mode, tour, multi ball, etc.

I'd be in on Sabbath though. That'd be a great dark theme and different than "play a concert".

#13413 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Is Linkin Park in their 40s a plus or negative from you? Because I’m pretty sure the beastie boys are now in their mid to late 50s.

I'm just saying that I'm not sure a 28 year old would listen to Linkin Park. Probably Imagine Dragons or Fall Out Boy. I listen to none of those.

#13416 3 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the cash in on The Mandalorian
[quoted image]

Well they just fired Carano so that'll throw a hydrospanner into the old hyperdrive.

#13464 3 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

All these band pins, how about this one?

[quoted image]

Technically, Milli Vanilli should be Virtual Pinball only.

#13489 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

PPP loans are for more then just labor. It’s for all expenses rent/mortgage utilities and labor.

The bigger issue has been the unemployment "bump." Hourly workers make more on unemployment. You have to pro

Quoted from RikeIsland:

How about an American Gladiators?
[quoted image]

That turned into Rollergames.

#13504 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

I had to quit WoW cold turkey to save my marriage. A WoW pin might be the last straw...lol

Zero idea what this is except "a game I've never played."

Wouldn't a Nintendo pin be a slam dunk? Super Nintendo World that opened in Japan looks amazing BTW.

super-nintendo-world-scaled (resized).jpgsuper-nintendo-world-scaled (resized).jpg

Also, how about Pokemon? I only know from my kids, but because they evolve, that'd be an amazing mode feature in the game.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#13552 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I wonder if it's a VE what the likely candidates are? SAM/Spike1/Spike2 ? Something that hasn't been vaulted? Walking Dead, Ghost Busters, Aerosmith, etc...

Please be KISS Premium or LOTR or Tron.

No more Star Trek or Iron Man please.

#13564 3 years ago

So the announcement would be when? Early March, which is 3 mos. after Zeppelin?

#13590 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Is Welk the code name for something? If not, are you serious?
Are you actually talking about this?! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lawrence_Welk_Show
I think I missed something...

Welk is supposedly Stern's code name for Back To The Future (BTTF)

#13594 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAlley:

I would love a Cool Hand Luke pinball.

Dig holes.
Fill holes.
Eat eggs.
Get shot.

In.

#13625 3 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

I have been crying out for a VH pin forever! Would definitely be an instant NIB purchase for me.

Van Halen pin is my #1 request. Not even close.

#13634 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No it needs a new layout, we’ve had BDK, BM66 and BM66 is great loved my LE but I sold it once I released (thanks AIQ) that it doesn’t have a single shot that is fun and great to hit, they are just kinda run of the mill.

I had a BDK that had like 10 plays on it when I found it. I put up a Grand Champ score on 1 ball at the seller's house. Took me 30 minutes to play a game. That right there should have been the warning sign, but I bought it. It just wasn't fun. I know there's differences w/BM66, but the guts are still there. New layouts please.

#13672 3 years ago

No more Batman of any kind, please! If they can’t get a theme right in five tries, it’s time to move on. I like BM66, so figure that was achieved.
Star Wars, in the other hand has five strikes, yet strangely I’d love to see one good version done by Elwin before I pass.

I agree.

#13687 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

New Mortal Kombat movie trailer looked great
Just give me a bash toy head that looks like its spine is being ripped out as it pops up from the playfield (like a rock and sock em robot head)
Oh and a magna save that says “get over here”

I always think things like this look great, then the movie sucks. Take The Punisher (there've been a few) for example. That even had a story. MK we're manufacturing one. Skeptical. It's gonna be bloody, that's for sure.

Still it's pretty wild to see finishing moves with movie quality like that 30+ years after I was playing on my Sega Genesis.

#13693 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Anyone else see this on Stern's Instagram just now?
[quoted image]

Actual shot of owners attempting a Playfield swap.

IMG_6857 (resized).jpgIMG_6857 (resized).jpg
#13696 3 years ago

God I can only wish. 2 band pins in a row seems beyond unlikely, especially w/no VH rumors.

#13701 3 years ago

Could it be hand drawn art LOTR VE?

#13703 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Black knight vault? Cartoon style

It does have BK colors but why rerun a game not in demand and 2nd Ritchie in a row?

#13714 3 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Totally Cartoon Godzilla
[quoted image][quoted image]

That does look similar.

#13718 3 years ago

Not enough colors. Sigh.

VLT_Still_4.0.0 (resized).jpgVLT_Still_4.0.0 (resized).jpg
#13720 3 years ago
Quoted from Toine79:

Seems the logo of Mortal kombat

It does. Odd though that a movie pin would have hand-drawn art (at least these days).

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#13722 3 years ago

PLEASE?

71rRNAnVW6L._SL1400_ (resized).jpg71rRNAnVW6L._SL1400_ (resized).jpg
#13737 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

If it’s a Mortal Kombat i am in 100%.
Get over here!!! Premium.

KOMBAT (resized).pngKOMBAT (resized).png
#13753 3 years ago

It's Baccardi.

b5SdMx (resized).jpgb5SdMx (resized).jpg
#13769 3 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

There's orange in those pieces though. Tough call

I was looking at this before and this is the most bronze one I found.

614225DB-8A9B-440D-AEE5-6D7322377B17 (resized).jpeg614225DB-8A9B-440D-AEE5-6D7322377B17 (resized).jpeg
#13775 3 years ago

I can't believe there's such an interest in Godzilla, honestly. I used to watch the overdubbed Japan movies every once in a while when I was little (The smog monster freaked me out) but I knew it was a dude in a rubber suit. Is this the Godzilla we're talking about?

#13844 3 years ago

You’re all wrong.

193B47B2-CCC7-421E-BD08-3F3CB0C3C5ED (resized).jpeg193B47B2-CCC7-421E-BD08-3F3CB0C3C5ED (resized).jpeg
#13882 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Trim seems wrong, but the rest sure looks like a Pro model

Missing all center puzzle pieces on the Pro.

#13914 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Thinking about it. Mortal Kombat would actually be cool & work well. The callouts would be sweet. Get over here.....

I'd rather see that over Godzilla. Not sure I'd buy either. One of the reasons I love TMNT is is got humor. Like Elvira, it's almost Bally Williams charm.

There aren't many humorous pins out there that Stern pumps out. They decided to go real dark with Stranger Things. Pretty much ignores the show tone.

#13918 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

If everyone knows what Welk is code name for, why dont we use the real name? I am starting to really hate that word.

The joke is so tired.

tenor.giftenor.gif
#13946 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Revised Space Jam with LeBron

I’m in on a “Complain to the Ref LE”

The problem with a LeBron Pin is it's guaranteed to Flop.
33na2Sx.gif33na2Sx.gif

#13971 3 years ago

Now they're just messing with us...Read the highlighted text to the right
Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 10.43.58 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-02-22 at 10.43.58 AM (resized).png

#14054 3 years ago
ThunderCats-Animated-Cartoon (resized).jpgThunderCats-Animated-Cartoon (resized).jpg
#14135 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Judas Priest has lots of bosses to battle...Grinder, Painkiller, Electric Eye, Metal Gods, Night Crawler, Sinner, Exciter, ...
Even though I'm an Iron Maiden fan, I like the fact that the machine has a narrative that is not structured around the band. Lots of potential with Priest for something like that too.

I agree with this. Maiden is the best. Priest could be fantastic.

#14162 3 years ago
Quoted from bestbrad:

Do you mean Kim Cattrall? Who went on to star in Sex and the City and other movies.

Finally the pin we all deserve...

mannequin-1 (resized).jpgmannequin-1 (resized).jpg
#14168 3 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

hell yeah, this was my teenage wet dream

Kim yessiree

#14188 3 years ago

Why can’t Stern assemble their puzzle faster?[quoted image]

They didn't get the edge pieces first. Fools.

#14195 3 years ago
Quoted from WGPE:

Is that all the Japanese are good for? Could be a Honda pin...

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 8.50.39 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-02-26 at 8.50.39 AM (resized).png
#14199 3 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

I was just looking for the same image to post. One of the puzzle pieces looks like an action swoosh, leading me to think anime theme. Pokemon, Dragonball, something like that.

My kids would go nuts. But Naruto is discontinued. They'd prefer One Piece.

#14299 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

No lifestyle brand is complete without a range of jigsaw puzzles.

It seems like it's business as usual at Kramerica Industries.

choice (resized).jpgchoice (resized).jpg
#14362 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I was also born in 1969. I can't believe you never saw it. It came out in 1975 and I can remember all the kids in my elementary school having total shark fever. We would draw the Jaws shark on our notebooks, book covers, etc. We'd make the John Williams sound effects when we were swimming. It was a huge part of my childhood. And my parents didn't let me see the movie until years later when it was shown (severely edited) on network TV. I think I was probably 12 or 13 before I finally saw it for the first time.

I was like 4 when it came out and when I finally saw it (can't remember when) I couldn't understand why everyone was so damn stupid when there was a killer shark going around killing people but they just loved swimming too much.

#14365 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Do you get it now? Same reason people go to packed parties with no mask during a pandemic.

Shark fatigue is no joke!

#14403 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

TWD > 99% of pins ever made, and I’ve never seen an episode.

It is. I've owned it twice. It's ugly as hell though. I agree there.

#14479 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I wonder what that summer blockbuster could be...
[quoted image]

I'm curious to see what you guys think Stern would ACTUALLY include in JAWS. Seems prime for a letdown.

pin (resized).pngpin (resized).png
#14483 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It will just be a Stern Big Buck Hunter retheme. Replace the dear with a shark sell a billion to Jaws fans, Done. Then they can spend more time working on a good theme haha

I could see this happening

#14509 3 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

I think its JAWS...
Chris Franchi
[quoted image]
Listen to what he says in the video,... time stamp 15:50-16:35

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 7.13.01 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-03-09 at 7.13.01 AM (resized).png

Quoted from Venom77:

Jaws would be one of my dream pins... will order sight unseen.... Some post back in the thread ask what could be put in the Jaws game... umm how about pure awesomeness.. there are tons of mechs or toy ideas to pull from....

What I'm saying is Stern's reputation is not to put a lot in the game. Look at Zeppelin, which has basically nothing related to Led Zeppelin in a game. It's a pinball machine that happens to play Led Zeppelin as its music. The Zeppelin doesn't even lock a ball or interact.

Can you see Stern making a Jaws pin and NOT having an interactive shark on the Playfield? I can.

#14515 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Maybe Led Zeppelin was/is JAWS. That generic mech coming out the PF still doesn’t make sense unless it was supposed to be a Shark coming out the PF and then you shoot a ball in it’s mouth

I guess it could be, but I don't think Ritchie was on Jaws. That'd also be one flat shark. I guess a hammerhead.

#14521 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Why do so many grown up adults seem to think toy story would be such a spectacular, game changer pin? Fun pin, maybe, but game changer? Why? It's a kids movie written for children with some adult humor sprinkled in here and there. Yes, I've seen the movies, I have a now 14 year old daughter, so we went through most of those type films. I know I'm stepping on toes by saying this, but I just dont get it.

Same reason as people spend $1600 on a Hot Toys. Nostalgia. Family memories. Wanting to be a kid again.

#14531 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

For me Pat Lawlor has been running on recycled fumes and his pins lack imagination now. They're all some remixed version of what he's done before, instead of doing something new and cool (like the Avengers Tower ramp in AIQ). He knows how to make a smooth shooting pin, but they just lack any kind of "WOW" factor anymore. So, while Toy Story is a fun license, I'm not really chomping at the bit to have one because it will probably just be a predictably smooth-shooting pin with recognizable features from PL pins of yesteryear. Eric at JJP is clearly the hot design talent now with two very different, very cool, very desirable pins in a row. Stern has Keith Elwin, Lyman, and Tanio doing the cool stuff on hardware and software for them.

Lawlor and Ritchie are on repeat. We know Lawlor's whimsical layout and third right flipper jackpot shot. We know Ritchie's ramps back to the flipper and lack of physical ball lock.

#14534 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

BKSOR premium breaks that mold pretty well.

Um, well, technically although it's based on 2 of his past machines.

#14551 3 years ago

Rocky Horror is totally lost on me:

- It's a musical.
- I was 4.
- It was shown at midnight, which was way past my bedtime.
- Today, it's shown way past my bedtime again.

#14560 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Bond and Top Gun would be very difficult for me to pass on. I'll be happy if one of the two actually happens, though.

All in on Top Gun.

Top Gun school
Stay above the hard deck
Jester's Dead
Inverted vs. Migs (reverse flippers)
Jetwash Frenzy
Volleyball video mode
Hops galore
Michael Ironside Custom Callouts
Great Balls of Fire

#14564 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

To me, Top Gun is an ideal theme for a fast paced pinball machine. A lot of directions and things they can use to design the game.

It can literally follow the movie storyline, or JUST be climbing the ranks in Top Gun school or JUST be combat. Lots to do.

#14569 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I hope for you guys there is a Highway to the Danger Zone coming out soon. Put the same team that did TMNT on it with Borg going for pure speed like he did with turtles and Dwight with his great moments. You would think Ritchie for speed and flow but Borg i think would give us a better game i think personally. I doubt Elwin would be on Top Gun and Yeti would be a waste on Top Gun, its one pin that photo realism would be good on with fighter jets but please dont have Tom Cruise staring at me, lol! Ill keep my ears on the podcast for more Easter eggs and if i hear anything ill let you guys know.

The good news is it's not Tom Cruise. It's Capt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell staring at you.

I'm all in on the TMNT team taking it on. It's a fantastic pin.

#14638 3 years ago

I hope it's JAWS so I'm not tempted to move a machine to get one. BTTF could be a must-buy.

#14681 3 years ago

Wha....? Whadabout BTTF?

Might be getting a DC Universe pin. Yuck.

#14707 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Probably the new Godzilla movie, hope not

Sounds possible.

Modern theme? Check, I guess
Brian Eddy? Okie dokie.
Zombi Yeti? Excellent.

That's the rumor at least.

#14780 3 years ago

I’d prefer to see these two battle it out.

42DE45D1-6ECB-4358-AB85-6CCE6D7494C4 (resized).jpeg42DE45D1-6ECB-4358-AB85-6CCE6D7494C4 (resized).jpeg
#14782 3 years ago
Quoted from bane:

Is that Emperor Zurg on the left?

mazinga (resized).jpgmazinga (resized).jpg
#14846 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

That shogun godzilla looks like an avacado.

It’s a healthy fat.

Quoted from chet218:

Kaneda said on his podcast the rumor is it’s contemporary and very geeky.
Doubt stern would do this, but I think it would be cool if they did-a machine in the universe of “ready player one”. Could use the same treatment as Jurassic park, not the exact story but a side story. May be able to get around some licensing if they went this route. I know it won’t happen, but I think it would be a fun theme.

Fortnite?

#14900 3 years ago

Don't rush toppers! Give the theme 16 months to marinate.

#14991 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Fortnite? Would require lots of software updates though

It'd be pretty damn cool to have to find the Loot Llama to start multiball. The more shots you hit, the better the weapon upgrade. Modes are map locations. Hell, lay it out like JP in the center play field.

Of course finally internet co op / vs. I'd work.

#15062 3 years ago

LOL. We're all just throwing random shit out there.

ewAs7uz.gifewAs7uz.gif
#15073 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Pink Floyd ought to play slow and drifty like a poorly set up system 80 haha. I just don’t see it as a viable theme. Pinball is so fast, exciting and kinetic...Pink Floyd is like...a heroin nap.

They could literally be my least favorite band. It’s close.

#15088 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

It’s obviously going to be:
[quoted image]

Night Rider would be sweet...Burger Time video mode!
1BcG.gif1BcG.gif

#15233 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

So... no Spinal Tap?

God I'd love Spinal Tap. It'd be freakin' comic gold.

Save the drummers mode.

#15423 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:Code name
Van Halen ?

I hope Van Halen’s code name is Van Halen.

#15434 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Man I've been on such a hard VH kick since Eddie passed. Please just give me a pin that covers self-titled through 1984 and I will pay a lot of money.

Me too. Stuff you don’t hear often like Hear About It Later. Gimme Roth tunes all day.

#15555 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

My Hill Valley OS since updating to the latest software shows this....[quoted image]

Did someone here use "Double Back Past" BTTF font or did Stern?
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.37.12 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-04-01 at 2.37.12 PM (resized).png

1 week later
#15789 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Would love Ozark, that or Breaking Bad would be awesome!

"Watch Jane Die" mode is intense, where you try to drain as many balls as possible in 1 minute while not waking Jesse.

#15817 3 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

From what I see, you're right, LE is most sought after, and there are of course a ton of Pros. Premium is kind of forgotten and retain value well also, since they seem to be about as rare as LE. I'll buy Premium if I love the theme and have no intention of selling. LE buyers seem to flip more because of the "investment".

It’s true LEs are easiest to move except maybe Zep or Stranger Things, but hey even KISS became a hot commodity so you never know. Just takes a while.

#15824 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Says the guy with a wrestlemania le

It’s funny because I was selling it tomorrow but my family said no last minute. I felt bad to back out but family first. Has a lot of nostalgia for us. Sometimes it’s the memories that win out. Regardless, that pin is fun as hell. It’s different and the layout is made to match the theme, unlike Zep which honestly could be any pin if you change the music and art.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good luck finding a SThLE - one just sold (listed at 8800, no less) and three people want one. Zeppelin will get there...it's a great game and there are a ton of fans.

I don’t want one, but that’s my point. Not everything is a hit and classic out of the gate, but down the line they may be in demand anyway.

#15826 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

To each his own. If you've played a zepp prem or le with latest code, I bet you'd change your opinion. Very fun pin. Im jus poking fun at ya bud, I've only had 1 or 2 games I really didn't like. Just tired of people crapping on lz, give it a try!

No worries! I’m sure it’s fun. I’ve burned thru most Ritchies. Zep is a top 3 band for me. But I just wish they put the same effort into it as ACDC. That’s SUCH a killer pin. I miss it but played the hell out of it.

#15853 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

[quoted image]

I wish this was a parking lot in Elk Grove Village, Illinois.

#15904 3 years ago

I'll take some Van Halen any way I can.

#15915 3 years ago

Bob Ross:The Joy of Pinball

Switch hits collect paint colors.
Shoot lit shots to finish the painting and complete the mode.
Team up with Peapod the Squirrel for help
Even when you drain, it’s not a mistake, only a happy accident.
Make it happen.

B48B33DA-3BAF-41A2-90BF-8F8A978C1676 (resized).jpegB48B33DA-3BAF-41A2-90BF-8F8A978C1676 (resized).jpeg
#15935 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Afro shooter rod for the LE

Plus the most beautiful topper in pinball.

#15968 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Ok...serious question that I’ve had for a while...why would Stern create merch with a shark on it if they weren’t intending to make a shark pin (Jaws, obviously)? It makes no sense. And it can’t simply be because they’re trying to screw with all the pinheads wanting a Jaws game.

Because they are not a pinball company but a lifestyle brand, and what better to represent lifestyle than sharks.

#16121 3 years ago

6856CED1-FCE8-41A3-9AD9-708B914B9390.gif6856CED1-FCE8-41A3-9AD9-708B914B9390.gif
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#16500 3 years ago

This thread has gone on so long I'm sick of every theme that's been mentioned.

shoot-in-head.gifshoot-in-head.gif
#16511 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Did this thread break from a picture or something? I can’t upload images too.
I keep getting “invalid page 331”
[quoted image]

It was like this for a while for me but is now "fixed". We might be nearing the thread post/page limit.

#16710 3 years ago

It should be Die Hard, some bad ass RGB lighting effects, and dead bad guys, god dammit.
tumblr_b29bc90659703b8ce3795e405e5479f7_00560baf_400.giftumblr_b29bc90659703b8ce3795e405e5479f7_00560baf_400.gif

#16726 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

If it is Mando, they can could do some kool magnet things with the ball as the child using the force... I just hope Stern ups their game SUBSTANTIALLY if there will be a child figure on the game. Detailed in game toys are not Sterns strong suite...

Shooter knob.

the-mandalorian-baby-yoda (resized).jpgthe-mandalorian-baby-yoda (resized).jpg
#16946 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Stern teasing you BTTF hopefuls this morning.
[quoted image]

They have some awful merchandise.

#16952 2 years ago
30B71039-57CA-424E-A10C-9ADBEDC63836 (resized).png30B71039-57CA-424E-A10C-9ADBEDC63836 (resized).png
#17121 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Kaneda leaked the info. He has been wrong before. I have asked our distro and he said, "Still no official word from Stern on title, new game to be announced soon."

He's leaked a LOT though. Not just one time but like a dozen times w/more info each time.

#17133 2 years ago

I loved the Mando series. One of the few things we all agreed on watching as a family, but it's not a must buy on theme alone for me.

I just hope they don't eff it up like IMO every Star Wars pin so far or much it up with boring modes/assets like GOTG (yes I've owned it).

Not every pin needs to be coded super-deep and ultra-clever, but something less generic would be welcome.

#17155 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

To me deep and complex are not the same thing. I am super happy with lots of modes that are simple. To me that's a deep game, it still takes a lot of effort and time to work your way through. Complex rules, when you have to do this then that, stack this over that with 50X multiplier and only do this if you do that, I just can't be bothered.
I love BSD, it has very simple rules, it really only has 2 modes and 3 multiballs. It is still amazing when you blow it up and I keep going back for more.
I enjoy AC/DC but I could not care less about score on it. It is just too much to figure out. I just enjoy working my way through the songs to try and get to encore. It's a pin that works both ways, I guess.
I love Star Trek it feels deep but simple, lots to do and super easy to follow.

I hate BSD only because it kicks my ass, but I completely get the point. I love Iron Man, Indy 500 and Stern TMNT for this reason. You can catch a game and blow it up.

I didn't care about AC/DC score either, but absolutely loved the pin. If there were some additional wizard mode addition/polish it'd be a top 5 of all time for me.

To me, my favorite B/W is White Water and favorite Stern is Iron Maiden Prem/LE. Their ruleset matches the themes and game speed perfectly.

#17221 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I feel stronger about Tim Sexton's first two games. Timmy is a great kid and an outstanding player, but for me BKSOR and LZ are lacking something major. Great code is about creating moments, building up to something. The choreography and timing of how everything presents itself to the player is a huge part of the overall package. Hopefully he gets better at that, but for me he is 0-2 so far.

Agreed. Their code is slanted towards league play not home play.

#17267 2 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

So you are saying you don't know anything about pinball machines?[quoted image][quoted image]

I didn't know the Mount St. Helens Arcade had a Spider-Man.

#17297 2 years ago

Topper

43C5303A-60D5-4DD4-9078-12AA852EFDAD (resized).jpeg43C5303A-60D5-4DD4-9078-12AA852EFDAD (resized).jpeg
#17391 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, now you're making a totally different argument, admitting that the perceived value (measured in resale dollars) of X-MEN is indeed low, but the personal subjective value to you and others that may currently have it is higher.
You're completely allowed to do that, but it doesn't change the fact that the market (i.e. the majority) feel it's not great, even after the big code change. And, I concur. Played it before and owned it after and it's just a poor game. Doesn't come together. Incredibly surprising, considering all the toys and ramps it has. But thems the breaks. It happens.

I liked my X-Men LE. It was beautiful. I always enjoyed playing it. Wouldn't call it deep code, but more broad code. There's a lot of it, but it's more throwback strategy: Hit a shot twice to start its corresponding mode, then hit the required shots to finish it.

Layout is pretty damn awesome. Looks are a 10 IMO. Callouts though -- there are some of the dumbest, worst callouts ever created for a pin. Or possibly anything. The wolverine replacement is a must. I don't know why people replace magneto with action figures though. Looks super weird.

Dark Phoenix is amazing. Got there twice.

#17429 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I wouldn’t be able to say no to Rush.

I choose not to decide.

#17693 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You completed all 7 modes, WOF multiball, 4 trip multiballs (not to mention the big money, wild card, super modes, etc) in a single game in 2 days? That must have been some play session.

I had it for months and didn't sniff the end (TWSS).

#17703 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I wish Munsters was amazing...I loved the show when I was a kid, the theme music is awesome, and the B&W Premium is one of the most gorgeous games I’ve ever seen.
So many pins with themes I love, but ultimately I won’t buy...GB, Munsters, GOTG, TMNT. Makes me a little sad.

GB's problems are well documented.
Munsters has Zizzle code.
GOTG is uninspired at best.
TMNT is fantastic IMO. Code depth matches the gameplay perfectly. Aside from Maiden, I can't get enough of it.

#17716 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Since I was obsessed with TMNT as a kid, the horrible fake voices & N64-level LCD animation ruined it for me. Games are to expensive for inaccurate theme representation...even if the code is good, I’m cringing too much to get into it. When my dream themes aren’t done right, the dream is crushed and that $$$ stays in the bank.

I get that. I wasn't more than a casual TMNT fan growing up as it really exploded while I entered High School, so the voices don't bother me at all.

#17724 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Thanks mate .
I found a local company that does displays for shops and department stores .
I showed them a picture of what I wanted , and they said they had never done one on the ceiling but said they would give it a go .
It looks like wallpaper but it's actually fabric and feels like a T-shirt .
You can pull it off and on hundreds of times without it losing it's stickiness ( apparently ) .
[quoted image]

I know that art too well from the thousands of games of Star Wars Battlefront (2015) I've played.

star_wars_battlefront (resized).jpgstar_wars_battlefront (resized).jpg
#17792 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm probably in the same camp as you, maybe a little more enthusiastic, but yeah, it's a well-realized world with some good episodes, but not one of my favorite shows or anything. My favorite episode in Season 2 was the Bill Burr episode where they're driving the explosives.

Season 2 was 90% "Sure we'll help you but first you'll need to help us kill this <insert name>". Actually, wait. That was Season 1 as well. Hmm...

Regardless I liked the show and so did my whole family, which is rare these days. Not sure how well it'll translate to a pinball machine.

#17992 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

That's the first thing I thought , I don't want to shit on anybody but that looks horrible to me .
[quoted image]

So much better art out there.

MV5BZDhlMzY0ZGItZTcyNS00ZTAxLWIyMmYtZGQ2ODg5OWZiYmJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODkzNTgxMDg@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BZDhlMzY0ZGItZTcyNS00ZTAxLWIyMmYtZGQ2ODg5OWZiYmJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODkzNTgxMDg@._V1_ (resized).jpg
#18007 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

This is so much better...damn
PS: as the pinsider said in the previous post baby Yoda is just a doll?? Wtf! That can't be...if it is this is not going to be received well.

Wrapped in a cloth. That would be odd, since we know how dirty things can get.

#18282 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Almost thirty years ago I had a dog named Mopes.

Not Moops?

9fc2fa5a-776e-4170-b702-ecab92cab7d1_text.gif9fc2fa5a-776e-4170-b702-ecab92cab7d1_text.gif
#18340 2 years ago

Next Stern pin code name is "Awful Small Sweatpants". You heard it here first.

Untitled-2_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).pngUntitled-2_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).png
#18354 2 years ago

I still can’t wrap my head around why so many people care about Godzilla.

CEB11961-28CE-44D8-BD15-8330FC698676.gifCEB11961-28CE-44D8-BD15-8330FC698676.gif
1 week later
#18569 2 years ago

Nearly everything > B52s

3 months later
#21257 2 years ago

I'm surprised Godzilla has so much interest. Crazy to me.

#21267 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Godzilla is a touchstone of Sci-Fi campy monster movies. I grew up in the 70’s saw SW in the theater etc..
I never remember a time when I didn’t know Godzilla. It’s like James Bond or Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns.

Same. I still have this in my game room. Loved Godzilla as a kid. I remember a cartoon with Godzookie(sp?) too, but I just don't have that connection. Apparently they're not using show clips either.

IMG_0838 (resized).JPGIMG_0838 (resized).JPG
#21359 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I had that Godzilla! I hope the "killer mech" is more impressive than the "fire" he breathed. Do his fists shoot off, or am I just misremembering that because everything's fists shot off back then?

Right fist shoots!

#21518 2 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Art is subjective, and I know a ton ton ton of time and effort was put in by ZY. But that art just doesn't really line up for me for classic Toho GZ. Its too "colorful" and GZ is not GREEN!!!!!

The trailer looks excellent. But I agree. Whoa Nellie! Godzilla is pretty green. A couple guys mentioned watermelons...

whoa (resized).pngwhoa (resized).png

#21696 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Why is the flux capacitor a diagram of the female reproductive system?
[quoted image]

It's what makes babies possible

3 weeks later
#22214 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Getting ready.. What a beautiful mechanism..
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh baby. Looks impressive, but since Stern couldn't get a freaking spinner right on Led Zep, I'm gonna sit back and get some popcorn.

1 week later
#22262 2 years ago

Worst. Whitewood. Ever.

1 week later
#22439 2 years ago

I'm so tired of Limited Edition shit.

1 week later
#22689 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not really HATE, just that there was a relatively low BOM and limited software development done on them. Stern didn't care. Compare that to Godzilla and the divide is very clear.

It's apparent that there's a budget and it's the designer (or producer?) is responsible for getting the most out of the pin based on budget.

This is why design team matters. Brian Eddy is not cut from the Home Use Only pin cloth.

#22694 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Cmon dude there’s going to be a huge difference in cost between licensing Star Wars and Godzilla.

Of course there is. But there's still a budget. I'd rather have force magnets than the hyper loop though. That's a designer decision. Ritchie was hellbent on that Getaway rehash.

#22739 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Stern would be remiss if they don't make Neil's Moving Pictures era drum kit the centerpiece of the playfield. The kit could be on a drum riser with ramps leading up to both kick drums which could be open in the front for locking a ball in each one for an eventual multiball mode. There could be a cool orbit shot from a 3rd flipper off to the side or something that goes underneath the riser as well. Just some thoughts.
[quoted image]

I’d love 2 shots/wireforms through the kick drums.

#22877 2 years ago

I'll take a McFlybanez LE

3bf11d8f59064ca9e7d585ae1f4f84d4 (resized).jpg3bf11d8f59064ca9e7d585ae1f4f84d4 (resized).jpgIMG_0721_1_grande (resized).jpgIMG_0721_1_grande (resized).jpg
#22928 2 years ago

BTTF pic of the day.
[quoted image]

BTTF needs a Van Halen mode. No secret. Everybody wants some.

Van-Halen-tape-in-Back-To-The-Future (resized).jpgVan-Halen-tape-in-Back-To-The-Future (resized).jpgback-to-the-future-van-halen-scene (resized).jpgback-to-the-future-van-halen-scene (resized).jpg
1 week later
#23102 2 years ago
Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

For the next music pin, I would love to see.........
[quoted image]

Then I'd have another pin coming.

1 week later
#23316 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I'd rather have a DREAM THEATER pinball than RUSH but thats just me...

You are correct. It is just you.

#23408 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I just watched the Rush Documentary on Netflix. I was pretty surprised at how silly, and almost goofy, Alex and Geddy were in real life. They seem like very normal guys.

Yes. They're Canadian.

#23470 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I like Foo Fighters, but it's never been a band I thought that needed a pinball. Would prefer to see something like Motley Crue or Black Sabbath

I'd love Sabbath. Much better imagery/theme.

I'd be so down with custom borderline incoherent Ozzy callouts

1 week later
#23808 2 years ago

Play notes wrong once, it’s wrong.
Play notes wrong twice, it’s jazz.

#23885 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Youtube is the problem. They have started (randomly? I can't figure out why sometimes you only have to watch the first 5 sec and other times 30 sec or more) unskippable video ads on even short videos. So they want users to watch a 20 second ad on a 1 minute video (sometimes even LESS)? That's abusive. They used to have a pretty reasonable ad strategy with small text ads overlaying the video briefly, and 5 second or less video ads, etc. What they're doing now is just greed. So when the balance tips so far from reasonable, they get what they get. And looking at their quarterly results, it still seems like quite a lot.

I watch multiple guitar lesson vids per day. This is absolutely the case. It's maddening now. It's gotten way worse.

#23923 2 years ago

Per K man Facebook

267726319_2992690344326316_6856163480341048080_n (resized).png267726319_2992690344326316_6856163480341048080_n (resized).png
#24119 2 years ago

Any distributors out there (or if you know of one) that has RUSH LE available please PM me.

1 week later
#24347 2 years ago

Bond is the one theme that is totally lost on me. I'd rather have an A-Team pin or something.

#24362 2 years ago

I completely understand but it just never had any appeal to me. It's just a boring franchise to me. Maybe I missed the age cutoff, but when I was little it was already in the Roger Moore years (loved him in Cannonball Run BTW)

1 week later
#24590 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

First impressions of the trailer.
Not trying to be a jerk but I really dislike the playfield artwork (especially the band members). Its still better than early 2000s bad photoshop obviously.

The artist posted in the thread. There was a competition between several people (presumably none had done a pin before). He's a not a Rush fan so all in all it's a good job. Ultimately Stern approved it. Still, I can't believe no one noticed a 6 string bass with 3 tuning pegs.

I'm assuming the lower art cost allowed them to have Geddy / Alex callouts and a ton of songs, so I'm ok with that (I also personally like the art, especially with Neil front and center).

#24610 2 years ago

Diamond Dave is the best frontman of all time (not lead vocalist). Michael Anthony is also the best rock soprano vocalist of all time. The Van Halen Era was SO much better with these two.

Sammy is a better singer, but Van Hagar had pop hits, but Sammy's lyrics are 75% Love, Woo, Hey and Baby. No comparison of the eras.

2 weeks later
#25253 2 years ago

"Soon Stern will be making another run....of Premiums..."

bVA.gifbVA.gif
1 week later
#25468 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Nah. "Venom" is code for RHBL. This will be one weird pin.
[quoted image]

My wife would be so in on an LE.

#25476 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd take a NEW Austin Powers pin, but that old one from 2001 was a TERRIBLE pin. I also didn't realize until I looked it up on ipdb that LONNIE designed it. That explains a LOT. Apparently also designed the also-terrible Harley Davidson.
So give me an Austin Powers pinball adventure with all 3 movies represented (or maybe 4 if they ever get around to making another). But I don't want to see the 2001 pin remade.

Or an Austin Powers home pin

4AF3512C-7331-4FA5-BFA9-BD784855FA57 (resized).jpeg4AF3512C-7331-4FA5-BFA9-BD784855FA57 (resized).jpeg
#25528 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Birdies are chirping about a possible Elwin Jaws.
I will shit myself if this is true!!!!

Well, I hope that doesn't happen (the shitting part).

1 year later
#39927 8 months ago

7 Jurassic Park movies. All the same plot. No franchise has made more from less.

#39933 8 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Theresa huge line around the block of slasher movies that would like to have a word with you.

Fair point. T-Rex's are cooler I suppose.

#39974 8 months ago

CASH GRABS RULE THE EARTH

#39991 8 months ago

Vid now set to private. Hmm...

4 months later
#44113 3 months ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

I’d love to see a music pin with songs from different artists. License each song individually like video games do. Could be a “Warped Tour” theme
THPS (Tony Hawk Pro Skater) would also be a lot of fun. 8-10 songs from the game and rails/ramps to hit sounds perfect

We need Napster pin where you're a college kid trying to download as many songs as possible before being caught by Final Boss Lars Ulrich

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 6.56.22 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2024-01-09 at 6.56.22 PM (resized).png
3 weeks later
#44685 83 days ago
Quoted from kell:

G1 Transformers is the one theme I'd squeeze into the game room and risk the divorce.

Same. Even if it was based on the subpar 2011 layout.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.