Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goodomens.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1619 6 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

Some of those crowds they get in South America are beyond belief. Megadeth does great down there too ... seems like if you want to get an 80s metal crowd experience today, you need to go anywhere but the US and A .

Ha! For sure- my cousin is in an obscure 80s band and they are working on doing a tour in Europe because its big over there.

3 years later
#17011 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

After what they did with the original GOT series I hope no one watches it, and the fat man needs to get off his arse and finish the books.

So you are saying the license might be cheap?

#17120 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Three years ago this was posted. I still don’t see HP happening. HP is past it’s sell by date. My opinion of course.

A HP game is one I could order with

Quoted from MVCO:

The game after this is going to be Godzilla!

My unsupported guess is Godzilla is the working title of the next release. Stern's used them in the past (but can't find examples to save me right now).

#17126 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Very doubtful Disney would have control over the code, art, etc (or remembers this pinball license) this late in the game. It would fuck Stern and Stern could probably sue depending how much work has been done.

They'd have to OK art etc. I still have a hard time believing Disney won't recast Cara Dune....

#17178 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Well been a while, but after hearing the news of Mandolorian, I’ve contacted my distributor and in for the fun. Rumor mill in full swing it appears.

Ha I did too. I'm 7th in line....

Also if these rumors hold true looks like I'll be putting my Vault Star Trek up on the block.

#17181 2 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

Does it require deposit to get in line?

The distributer I emailed wasn't taking deposits until the next game was announced.

#17254 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Want to circle back to this because I would be hilariously into this theory. Would be some next-level trolling by Stern if they were somehow leaking Zen tables as their next release.

Kaneda claims it's not - unless his source was intentionally stringing him along. A surprise HP release would get an instant green light from the Mrs though....

#17313 2 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

No teaser today, i guess that means less likely to be revealed on May 4. Maybe May 11 after all.

Rumor I thought was teaser on the 4th?

#17718 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

So do you think we will see a Disney game a year going forward for a while?

They have to fill out their arcade somehow, if it's all with Disney themed games that does make sense....

1 week later
#18240 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

I doubt baby Yoda moves, but the UV feature on Stranger Things isn't on that games matrix. So the sandbag precedent is there. Wishful thinking... but still maybe?
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Stranger-Things-Feature-Matrix.pdf

Maybe Grogu needs the topper to unlock his ball following hand

#18345 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

What’ playfield is this?[quoted image]

Yea that's the cellar being shown that's under the center ramp that raises in Elvira.

1 week later
#18445 2 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

If they will make a Rush pin, they won’t sell a lot of these pins in Europe.

Eurovision theme!

1 week later
#18645 2 years ago

Not sure how it would work but an updated soccer pin based on Ted Lasso would be cool.

#18735 2 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

John Lennon also was a horrible father, allowed Yoko to influence his career, was an addict and thought side 2 of Abbey Road wasn't particularly good. The older I get the less interesting I find him. ELO was good but they're definitely an acquired taste.

But Rock Lobster made him get back in the studio. Let’s go B52 theme!!

I kid I kid

2 months later
#19914 2 years ago
Quoted from bbaker2824:

Here's a thought. There is no bttf machine coming. It is Rush, based on their "Time Machine" tour. It starts off playing like an EM and progresses through the era's of pinball. [quoted image]

If true and the code name for the game is Time Machine I could see rumor confusion with BTTF

#19916 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

Doctor Who: Villain of the Week confirmed.
Do battle with spiders, mummies, inflatable recliners, shakesperian characters and dozens of other iconic villians that aren't encumbered by memorable performers, exclusive IP deals or other complex licensing issues.
Featuring 6 modes where the rules, points and objectives are all randomly generated each game. Players who manage to activate all 6 but brick every single shot within can unlock a "Exposition Final Battle" wizard mode. The flippers deactivate allowing the player to sit back and experience an increasingly gaudy lightshow narrated by the doctor in which he recounts all the mistakes it took the player to get here but none of that matters because he believes in them. After a few minutes the enemies explode and the player is awarded 5 billion points.
Each LE comes with it's own villain bash toy specific to that game only. Each is individually constructed with two random mechs bolted together with up to 10 other parts pulled at random from 50 years worth of spare parts bins lying around the factory.
(yes, I grew up watching the originals)

I heard through my distributer the premiums come with a bag of screws that are left for the new owner to figure out where they go! It's part of the new operator mode.

2 weeks later
#20725 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Godzilla is code name for “JAWS” ?

Haha. I still like Godzilla being the code name of a monster license.

I’m in for a a Harry Potter.

#21002 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Godzilla - Pro Premium LE
Rush - Pro Premium LE later this year

No Welk?

#21004 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

We will not give up on Welk!!

Maybe the next title is really Jazzilla (easily misconstrued as Godzilla) where you play Welk as you battle naysayers on what big band really should sound like.

lawrence_welk_marquee_0 (resized).jpglawrence_welk_marquee_0 (resized).jpg

I already see a mode where you have to fire your champaign lady for showing too much leg. There will be no cheesecake in this pin!
alice-lon-b4db6d3f-f515-46e8-9943-b4bfac4ec91-resize-750 (resized).jpgalice-lon-b4db6d3f-f515-46e8-9943-b4bfac4ec91-resize-750 (resized).jpg

#21575 2 years ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

I was thinking about that...how could anyone wait that long for a return on investment, just crazy. I might have to go to a Stern Party to play one if no one else puts one on location either.

Because that's not how you calculate ROI.

9 months later
#27754 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Speaking of conspiracy theories, Jack danger got an out of the blue haircut and said on stream he had too. Do you think his pin is next in line to be revealed and had his hair cut for promo photo shoots and video? Maybe? Is this a stretch? Most certainly

SMURF'S!!! cletus called it three years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/65#post-4994721
download (resized).pngdownload (resized).png

#27819 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Or worse yet - "I'm not into these next three Stern designs, perhaps I DO want that new JJP/CGC machine."

True - lots of folks thought they wanted Toys but that kinda blew up once it got revealed. Decent looking game but no where near the hype folks had for it.

3 weeks later
#28375 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

That article is using this forum as a source. We’re stuck in a speculation loop

gUt9j9e.gifgUt9j9e.gif

3 weeks later
#29386 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Code updates on gz, rush and ehoh today

and Mando. Actually seems every insider game got some sort of update.

3 weeks later
#30887 1 year ago
Quoted from Bucoholic:

Jaws, was in Moonraker

Sharks were in Thunderball

#31663 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Was there a Mando teaser? First i remember seeing anything was May the 4th for obvious reasons

Yes - teaser for Mando was on Tuesday May 4th: https://www.instagram.com/p/COdabZjjjp8/?hl=en, game was revealed on Tuesday the 11th (but images leaked between the teaser and unveil).

#31666 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Went back and searched Mando, didn’t see anything about a teaser, just a lot of speculation and then the announcement on a Tuesday .
Interestingly enough, the amount of posts at the time about why it absolutely couldn’t be Mandalorian are pretty funny
Wayy too much time on my hands today with a kid home from daycare with the flu

No - teaser for Mando was on Tuesday May 4th: https://www.instagram.com/p/COdabZjjjp8/?hl=en, game was revealed on Tuesday the 11th (but images leaked between the teaser and unveil).

1 week later
#32781 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Looked at the leaked photos.
Holy cheese balls does this thing look awesome. I'm out (waiting on Weird Al) but congrats to those who can snag one. I'll buy extra beer at the first location near me to snag this.

Really terrible art though. But I guess I'd rather have the BOM go into mechs and gameplay. Looks like a blast to play.

#32887 1 year ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I wonder if it's possible that they were given pre-approved assets that they had to make work (i.e. cut-n-paste) as opposed to having an artist design an original package? I can't imagine them regressing to this "style" of playfield art otherwise.
But yeah, the layout looks fantastic.

The playfield is not too terrible but that left side on the supposed premium is comically bad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

11,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monclova, OH
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goodomens.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=goodomens and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.