20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1,148 posts in this topic match your search for posts by frankmac. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 7 years ago

:PS)What do you think or what would you like the next Stern pinball machine to be?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3 7 years ago

That could work!

#14 7 years ago

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Don't they have enough work to do right now?

I am sure they do but...

There is always the next one on the drawing boards.

#21 7 years ago

Lazer Wars 2 would be great.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I hope it's Aerosmith,I need a break after gble

There has been a lot of talk about Star wars.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Same as the last 12 times; Iron Maiden.

would Iron Maiden have the sales needed? I would not think so...

#37 7 years ago

I like Def Leppard!! But the Monkeys would be a huge risk!

#45 7 years ago

What other Rock bands could it be?

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Yeah everything points to a rock pin

Sublime?
Eagles?

Maybe it is as simple as "Journey" this would work!!

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I want a Van Halen pin ......

Van Halen works!!

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Honestly, an NWA themed pin would probably crush. Not all of us pinheads are rock guys. Plus, you'd be reaching out to a whole new audience.

NWA would be great!

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I am more concerned with what JJPs next unlicensed game is going to be!

JJP and Lawlor will be a great combo!

#85 7 years ago

Space Jam 2

#97 7 years ago

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

frankmac first mod off that one is a clone of the Tron video game mod with journey on it

Ha!

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

frankmac first mod off that one is a clone of the Tron video game mod with journey on it

Ha!

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Grand Theft Auto or Castle Wolfenstien

GTA would be fantastic!!

#124 7 years ago

Call of duty or Minecraft ?

#176 7 years ago

Any Voltron fans?

#209 7 years ago

#257 7 years ago

Pokémon

#263 7 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

Please, no! Anything but that.

You never know!!

#273 7 years ago

#275 7 years ago

Slayer

#277 7 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Sheesh! Down voted for posting evidence of possible next title. Tough crowd!
Someone recently posted:
Whoah Nellie re-theme (turned out to be true)
Aerosmith (we'll see. Could be Slayer?)
Batman TDK re-themed to 66 Batman.
Elvira 3.

You never know what will release next.
It's the fun part of this (JOURNEY)..

#335 7 years ago
Quoted from zsciaeount:

I was talking to Lyman at Pinburgh, and he sort of let it slip that he's working on the code for the next game. After seeing the massive pre-orders and overall success of Ghostbusters, Stern is going to continue capitalizing on the nostalgia factor.
I was asked not to tell anyone, but hell, I didn't sign an NDA...
Stern's next game is Scarecrow and Mrs. King.

Oh boy!

1 week later
#362 7 years ago

1 week later
#379 7 years ago

a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world

A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

1 week later
#445 7 years ago

Wow!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#460 7 years ago

Deadpool

2 months later
#500 7 years ago

Aerosmith

IMG_7447 (resized).JPGIMG_7447 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#510 7 years ago

Star Wars by years end!

IMG_7650.JPGIMG_7650.JPG

#511 7 years ago

Stern needs a "RETRO" line of game strating with game #1 Laser War.

2 weeks later
#517 7 years ago

I know I will take some heat for this post but I truly believe JJP would be better off with the next Star Wars Game!!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#523 7 years ago

1. I hope someone does Star Wars.

2. Whoever does do it they put 110% into it.

3. I hope greed of Such a great pin does not push pricing in hyperspace.

3.5. Hyperspace was a cheesy, But I really hope this is not a 9-15k game.

4. I believe it needs some 1977 artistic flow .

5. Can Stern make it a gem?

6. Could JJP make it a gem?

7. Time will tell....

Does anyone have any new info on Star Wars to share?

#536 7 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

Any guesses? Not Star Wars?

Looking for clues I do not see any. The guy has a Bob Marley shirt on.

1 month later
#569 7 years ago

Aerosmith and then?????

#576 7 years ago

Back to the future?
Goonies?
Beat Street?

#578 7 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I would kill for a Goonies pin. Soooo many good call out opportunities!

Goonies would be a great theme lots to work with here for a playfield..

#588 7 years ago

Deadpool fan here!

dead.pngdead.png

#589 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

i heared Gary already signed for the license, and payed what they wanted
So Star Wars Super LE is comeing
20 K ?

If it was done properly.. 20k no way..

2 weeks later
#602 7 years ago

Aerosmith and then ?

#609 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Based on historical data, when can we expect the next stern to be announced? ( ballpark )

I think we will hear some buzz in April on the next game.

#614 7 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

How true that is!
I mean, what's the ceiling price where Stern finally price themselves out of the game?

BM66 did a pretty good job at it !
15k for a super Le no way. I have about 50 to 60 games on a BM 66 and I don't think I would pay more than $5500

#620 7 years ago

F8 works for me!!

#623 7 years ago

I spy a "Star Wars" manual by Data East next to Gary in this video! Coincidence?
This video was 4-1-17. Could it be a hint?

2 weeks later
#630 7 years ago

I would think we would here something very soon!

#667 7 years ago

Stern is holding back

2 months later
#731 6 years ago

3 weeks later
#810 6 years ago

Dialed Out maybe?

#812 6 years ago

IMG_0759.JPGIMG_0759.JPG

#820 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Japan is pissed.

But hopefully DreamWorks puts it to the big screen !

#822 6 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

NEXT MOST BE THIS:

No!!!

#841 6 years ago
Quoted from rammstein99:

How about Live PD? Lots of different elements they could put in there. The show has really taken off, and they could even have High Speed type gameplay in some respects. Have a pistol grip handle ala Williams IJ or LW, except that the pistol grip rotates- the player can 'aim' the gun which will aim a gunsight in certain video modes, like police weapons training or gunfights vs. bad guys. There could be:
* Field sobriety test video mode- a guy hobbles across the screen and you have to move the pistol grip left or right to help him keep his balance, keep him from tipping over
* Chase modes- foot chase or in vehicles. Maybe even a video mode where you have to steer and perform the infamous PIT maneuver on a fleeing suspect
* Drug shakedowns: "I swear on everything that is sacred, officer, there is no weed in this car!" followed seconds later by the officer finding a great big bag of weed. Or coke/meth/heroin. There could be a special bin or pouch on the backbox that would be filled with baking soda and to simulate a coke bust an accordion-like mech would 'puff' out a cloud of the baking soda onto the player and playfield glass

Live Pd sounds great.

#842 6 years ago

Minecraft? Would anyone be in for this pin?

#854 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

More low quality junk....It was downhill after GB...

Star Wars Pro feels pretty good..

1 week later
#879 6 years ago

Laser War Remake

2 weeks later
#913 6 years ago

GOTG would be fun I would still rather see Deadpool

#927 6 years ago

I could care less about the screen on the playfield of starwars....

#942 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Pinball to me is about variety. Nothing wrong with a change up of having a 2nd lcd on the pf over a toy. If every other pin doesnt have it in a line up (and theres a good chance they wont) thrn i dont see the problem. SW just cant cop a break.
I have a sw pro coming soon and I'll be all over a gotg. Think variety. and dont get too hung up or jaded about what "should" be on a pin. Take each pin on its own merits. Sw does exaclty what i think it sets out to do. Jmho

I like Star Wars as a pin I just think the screen blocks the back of the playfield more than other games with screens do..

#944 6 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

It wouldn't be family friendly but imagine how good the callouts on a Dice Clay pinball machine would be.
"Ohhh! Get in the ..... hole!"

With a smoke machine topper?

#968 6 years ago

Eddie LE would look nice!

IMG_0125.JPGIMG_0125.JPG

#969 6 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Would love to see a Beatles pin. Just a side note, beatlespinball.com domain has been filed... Makes me wonder.

Hmmmm!

#985 6 years ago

This photo was online.. No way that is a Stern!

IMG_0129.JPGIMG_0129.JPG

#987 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Its not. Those are for a retheme project in SA. I think it used 8 ball as the donor game.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galxy-cabinets

Thanks!!

#998 6 years ago

#1004 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Does it really matter what their next theme is? We all know there is a good chance it will be over priced and the market will be underwhelmed with the product. Typically competition breeds quality and innovation. JJP and CGC products are innovative, fun pins, both provide excellent support, and the quality is 10X Sterns at the moment.

CGC is on fire 100%!!!

#1013 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I'm not sure how CGC modding old games is innovative. I think they have done a great job, but it plays pretty much like the original with some extra bling modding. Doesn't qualify as "innovative" IMO.

CGC has done a A+++ job like it or not!!!

#1019 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't totally hate it. I like the art on the cabinet and backglasses. I like the rules so far, animations and sound calls. But I fawking hate how cheap and uneventful the playfield looks. Art direction on the playfield is god awful. Design is boring. Toys are nonexistant.
You know why GB looks so damn awesome? Like stern actually gave a shit for once and decided to try? Because when GB was released, was right at the time DI was going to be announced and stern knew they had to up their game to throw some of the spot light off JJP. Once that threat was passed. They started cutting down the toys again and making fields look boring empty and cheap. BM66 is an empty piece of crap that doesn't work for shit with physical design problems. AS is pretty empty looking. Plays ok, but doesn't blow my balls off. GB was the first time I saw a Stern game, and was blown away by how it looks. So much going on. overall look is fantastic. Soooo fantastic it had me buy one, even thou the shit ass boardset design, with no schematics.

GB took a large amount of sales from the Hobbit.

I made that switch at release time from a Hobbit to GB.

#1029 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

CGC has done a A+++ job like it or not!!!

Ok

#1030 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I said they did a great job. I'm sorry I didn't sufficiently worship them.

Ok

#1059 6 years ago

With the price and play of Spooky~s TNA maybe Stern would consider a Laser wars Remake! It is in the background of one of the Star wars vids recently.

One trim level, Lcd Screen and a few small updates.

keep it simple $5,500..

#1060 6 years ago

1 week later
#1066 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's leaked, and then there's leaked widely.

Crickets

#1068 6 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

So it seems more likely now that there will be no new game info at Expo. Sounds like they may need to slow down releases now that they are Short 1 game designer. I would actually expect that this could push up a Vault game sooner, e.g. Tron, to help spread out the development effort across the team.

Interesting and makes sense .

4 weeks later
#1168 6 years ago

IMG_0470.PNGIMG_0470.PNG

IMG_0471.PNGIMG_0471.PNG

IMG_0476.PNGIMG_0476.PNG

#1170 6 years ago

IMG_0504.JPGIMG_0504.JPG

1 month later
#1262 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

It would crush in sales and coin drop. I have already emailed Steve with some ideas. Steve just remembers me from trade shows from the last 25 years. It would need to be based on The Beatles film and album The Yellow Submarine I proposed .
There are so many great characters and songs and a story line perfect for pinball integration.
The art would be the best . The Music . The theme based on the story line for pinball modes is all there . Home Run !!
Plot:
Pepperland is a cheerful, music-loving paradise under the sea, protected by Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. The titular Yellow Submarine rests on an Aztec-like pyramid on a hill. At the edge of the land is a range of high blue mountains.
The land falls under a surprise attack from the music-hating Blue Meanies, who live beyond the blue mountains. The attack starts with magical projectiles fired from big artillery stationed in the blue mountains. The Blue Meanies seal the band inside a music-proof blue glass globe, render the Pepperlanders immobile as statues by shooting arrows or dropping giant green apples upon them (a reference to the Apple Records music label), and drain the entire countryside of colour.
In the last minutes before his capture, Pepperland's elderly Lord Mayor sends Old Fred, an aging sailor (whom the mayor calls "Young Fred"), to get help. Fred activates the Yellow Submarine and takes off in it ("Yellow Submarine"). Old Fred travels to Liverpool ("Eleanor Rigby"), where he follows a depressed Ringo and persuades him to return to Pepperland with him. Ringo collects his "mates" John, George, and finally Paul in The Pier, a house-like building on the top of a hill. The five journey back to Pepperland in the yellow submarine. As they start learning to operate the submarine, they sing "All Together Now", after which they pass through several regions on their way to Pepperland:
Sea of Time – where time flows both forwards and backwards to the tune of "When I'm Sixty-Four". At one point, the submarine passes itself as it loops through time.
Sea of Science – where they sing "Only a Northern Song". Just before the song finishes, they pick up a monster.
Sea of Monsters – The monster is ejected into a sea inhabited by other weird monsters. Ringo presses the panic button on the submarine, ejecting him from the submarine and into the sea. He is seen riding one of the monsters, who tosses him around, and with the threat of Native American-like creatures, resulting in John pressing another button on the submarine, sending the US Cavalry to successfully defeat the creatures and rescue Ringo. It is also where a monstrous "vacuum cleaner beast" sucks up all loose objects, creatures, the entire landscape, and finally itself, popping the submarine into a strange empty void.
Sea of Nothing – This blank region is where they meet Jeremy Hillary Boob Ph.D. ("Phud"), a short pudgy creature with a painted clown face and cotton tail, but a highly studious and helpful ally to the Beatles, who sing "Nowhere Man" in reference to him. As they leave, Ringo feels sorry for the "Nowhere Man" and invites him to join them aboard the submarine.
Foothills of the Headlands – Thanks to Jeremy, this is where he and the Beatles are separated from both the Submarine (and Old Fred) and where John sings "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". Pepper (foreshadowing that Pepperland is yet to come) causes the beings in the Headlands to sneeze, blowing the Beatles and Jeremy into the Sea of Holes.
Sea of Holes – Here, Jeremy is kidnapped by one of the Blue Meanies patrolling the outskirts of Pepperland. Ringo thoroughly investigates one of the endless number of holes and puts it into his pocket. While searching for Jeremy, Ringo jumps onto a green hole which turns the Sea of Holes into a Sea of Green. From here, the group arrives in Pepperland, followed by Old Fred and his Submarine.
Reunited with Old Fred and the submarine, they look upon the landscape: a sorry sight. The beautiful flowers have become thorns, and the once-happy landscape now a barren wasteland. Everyone is immobilized and made miserable by the evil Blue Meanies, only able to move when permitted (such as when the Meanies feel like bullying them). The Beatles, camouflaged as Pepperlandian cutouts, dress up as Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and steal some instruments (their own instruments were lost in the Sea of Monsters) from the warehouse where the Meanies impounded "all things that make music". The four are discovered at the last second (Ringo accidentally steps on a bagpipe) and a clown Meanie sounds the alarm, causing the Beatles to flee hastily from the Meanies' vicious multi-headed (and multi-bodied) dog. Once in the clear, after defeating some apple-bonkers, the four rally the land to rebellion, singing "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", eventually forcing the Blue Meanies to retreat. The Chief Blue Meanie retaliates, sending out his main enforcer, the Dreadful Flying Glove, but John easily defeats it by singing "All You Need is Love". Pepperland is restored to colour and its flowers re-bloom, as the residents, empowered by the Beatles' music, rise up and take up arms (flowers) against the Meanies, who are fleeing headlong back to the blue border mountains where they came from. The original Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band are released (thanks to the hole carried in Ringo's pocket from the Sea of Holes) and Ringo rescues Jeremy. The Beatles then have a rematch with the four-headed Meanie dog, singing "Hey Bulldog", with the Beatles victorious once again (This scene was in the UK version). The Blue Meanies are forced to retreat, and the Chief Blue Meanie tries to save face by killing Jeremy, but Jeremy performs some "transformation magic" on him causing the Meanie to sadly concede defeat. John extends an offer of friendship, and the Chief Blue Meanie has a change of heart (partly due to the "transformation magic" performed by Jeremy) and accepts. An enormous party ensues, where everyone sings "It's All Too Much" with everyone living happily ever after.
At the end, we see the real Beatles in live-action, having returned home, playfully showing off their souvenirs: George has the submarine's motor, Paul has "a little 'LOVE'" and Ringo still has half a hole in his pocket (having supposedly given the other half to Jeremy, which Paul offers to fix "to keep his mind from wandering", a reference to "Fixing a Hole"). Looking through a telescope, John announces that "newer and bluer Meanies have been sighted within the vicinity of this theatre" and claims there is only one way to go out: "Singing!" The quartet obliges with a short reprise of "All Together Now",
Drop the fucking mic .

You should send this idea to Facebooks VR oculus ! This would be great world to walk around.

3 weeks later
#1326 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

These aligned nicely. I dropped by the booth today, no new games, only bat66, SW and guardians. Which I mostly expected as guardians was JUST released. However the stern of the union will probably bring some code or info on code.

Code is needed !!

1 week later
#1374 6 years ago

Deadpool

#1396 6 years ago

IMG_1469.PNGIMG_1469.PNG

#1403 6 years ago

I am ok with Luci.

Make it with the new lcd screen and I am in..

#1414 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

One thing I have learned is to not listen to anyone at Stern about potential future vaults. We will not re-run Iron Man-BS, we will not re-run Tron-BS, we will not re-run AC/DC Luci-BS. Any game can and will be re-run if Stern needs to fill a gap or they think they can sell out a run for a particular title. Money talks and they need to try and keep up with forecasted sales projections and growth. Gary once said an average title cost a million dollars to develop and get in the pipeline. Now if that particular title does not sell well (GOTG cough) then to absorb the loss in sales they need to push other titles (LUCI re-run cough) to maintain their profit margins. Back in the dog days of Stern before they got bailed out by investor group, they had multiple titles with poor sales and it put them in a slump. One or two titles per year with poor sales can really put pressure on the company to do what they have to do-that means vault editions will become the norm. Now that Stern has considerable competition, it is important to try and sell as many units as possible to maintain profitability.

Does anyone know the sales #of GOTG? Pros or LE? there was only a run of 600 LE..

1 month later
#1587 6 years ago

This would make for a great LE.

3CD1070D-9929-4669-8C71-2C5F54BE3778.jpeg3CD1070D-9929-4669-8C71-2C5F54BE3778.jpeg

#1707 6 years ago

Maybe beetle juice

BAA66A21-0C42-4752-9B50-232141F599E0.jpegBAA66A21-0C42-4752-9B50-232141F599E0.jpeg

#1775 6 years ago

Iron Maiden pin has all the ingredients to be BIG!!

2 weeks later
#1928 6 years ago

Luci then ?... Maybe TPF will hold some clues.

#1956 6 years ago

B79772DD-788C-4FAE-85BE-5B2FFD7AAF49.jpegB79772DD-788C-4FAE-85BE-5B2FFD7AAF49.jpeg

#1967 6 years ago

Just getting back home from TPF and this is my thoughts on the flight home.., Spooky and others had great shows. What ever game Stern puts out next needs to blow people’s socks off...

#1973 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Well rumour has it that it's being designed by the best pinball player... in the world. So there's that.

Trust me I hope more than anything that Sterns next pin is fantastic.

I just see a lot of other companies putting some great products out with more great product in the pipeline.

This is not a diss to Stern by any means.

It is a very competitive time in pinball manufacturing. This is a good thing for the consumers!

Keith Elwin pin can’t wait to see it!

#1976 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Do any other pinball companies out there have 8 or 9 great pins that you can buy right now and have them shipped to your house tomorrow?

Probably not 8-9 pins. But a few have some really nice ones on the herizion.

#1978 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So does Stern,....... Iron Maiden, Elvira, and rumored to be having Dead Pool and The Munsters too! These games will be made by the best designers and coders in the business also. GOTG is also getting a major code overhaul. That game could turn into a mega hit real easy with its playfield design, theme, and artwork! There is lots of exciting things going on at Stern right now as well!

Agreed, I am waiting for my LUCI.

045C0019-6852-48F1-AA03-5CBDF213F5F9.jpeg045C0019-6852-48F1-AA03-5CBDF213F5F9.jpeg

6E5E618B-2128-44BD-9CD4-C96EF0D8A872.jpeg6E5E618B-2128-44BD-9CD4-C96EF0D8A872.jpeg

#1980 6 years ago

Facebook Stern Pinball.

8A703214-2E92-43F3-84DB-1736D3571C42.jpeg8A703214-2E92-43F3-84DB-1736D3571C42.jpeg

#1984 6 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Rule #3 don't ask about the rules

#4 might be?? I don’t ask about rules #3... But we can speculate ???

#2019 6 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

11 coders at Stern,
What are they doing ?
Still trying to figure out SPIKE ?

Eyes wide open?!

#2033 6 years ago

It will be soon!!

#2035 6 years ago

It’s official!!

F28DB107-6A72-4DCE-BF36-E23BA5CB9BFF.pngF28DB107-6A72-4DCE-BF36-E23BA5CB9BFF.png

#2037 6 years ago

#2038 6 years ago

Not sure about pics.

#2046 6 years ago

We will see if it is close to Archer..

B709EA5E-3910-4D55-9C92-6AE64E047DC0.jpegB709EA5E-3910-4D55-9C92-6AE64E047DC0.jpeg

#2050 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

“Legacy of the Beast” is apparently a video game as well, so maybe there’s some shared artwork/concepts there.
http://ironmaidenlegacy.com

News to me..

#2052 6 years ago

F2E15D38-AFB8-4F29-9186-04EAE203F072.jpegF2E15D38-AFB8-4F29-9186-04EAE203F072.jpeg

2E450212-4EFB-493C-8A84-D08C3E7CD43D.jpeg2E450212-4EFB-493C-8A84-D08C3E7CD43D.jpeg

9FDA8CA7-C098-4122-862A-0A22C092BB12.jpeg9FDA8CA7-C098-4122-862A-0A22C092BB12.jpeg

#2054 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Terrible 3D art for eddie (and even the environments, actually).

We will soon see what stern has been up to..

#2059 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Like the music after Powerslave. If Stern ruins this game with whatever this Legacy crap is and makes it newbie Maiden tom foolery then I'm out which will suck. Then again for me I won't really be happy unless its all 80's Maiden with classic art style and fast gameplay, this song and pinball were made for each other.
» YouTube video

muitiball

#2060 6 years ago

Tuesday Maiden info.

#2063 6 years ago

Cheech and Chong up in smoke?

#2070 6 years ago

Done properly with a led Joint topper that smokes?

Would any buy this pin ?

9EDFA099-5245-447B-BC15-F09469134EA7.jpeg9EDFA099-5245-447B-BC15-F09469134EA7.jpeg

#2073 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Would you regardless of what it looked like or how ever the game play felt?

“Done properly”as stated..

#2075 6 years ago

Good luck with that.

Have some fun.

#2115 6 years ago

If it is Marvel’s Deadpool I will wait to see it for sure.. After my GOTG purchase.

1 week later
#2132 6 years ago

Motorboat would be a fun game to play..

6F38E821-86E8-4F26-A64E-334D90FF08B1.jpeg6F38E821-86E8-4F26-A64E-334D90FF08B1.jpeg

#2138 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

thats great news.

I try and play that game every chance I get, even when I'm alone which isn't easy believe me.

Ha Ha!! Love it!!

#2144 6 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Whaaaaa! Is that a real picture? Am I the only one who noticed she has yellow teeth surrounded by white teeth. How does that happen? Look up fellas!

Go easy on my wife!

#2152 6 years ago

9435AFE0-A89C-4907-AE48-73FB2D975718 (resized).jpeg9435AFE0-A89C-4907-AE48-73FB2D975718 (resized).jpeg

6915A23D-89D6-45AA-9558-B820C6508553 (resized).jpeg6915A23D-89D6-45AA-9558-B820C6508553 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#2163 6 years ago

Hopefully Maiden LE today!!

#2165 6 years ago

Dead pool
Munsters
Is what I have been hearing..

2 weeks later
#2241 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Call me crazy but I kind of think a Beatles pin could be a major misstep for whoever makes it. A license so expensive and constricting it makes Disney look friendly. Imagine the insane hoops billionaires and their widows would make you jump through? You'd have to honor even their craziest request.

You are probably correct.
Much safer to go with the Monkeys

#2248 5 years ago

Fortnight

1 week later
#2264 5 years ago

Who is doing the art on Deadpool?

#2269 5 years ago

Wow, Zombie Yeti on Deadpool . Back to back games. That’s fantastic .

#2281 5 years ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

Can someone share the DP Leak images... Would be interesting to see how it looks

I would like to see the Deadpool images again also if anyone has them..

#2317 5 years ago

News Flash

ED5ACA50-2B6E-4F45-AE98-CDD604014D0D.jpegED5ACA50-2B6E-4F45-AE98-CDD604014D0D.jpeg

1 month later
#2334 5 years ago

Iron Maiden made a big splash for Stern.

#2336 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hell yes it did and its still making a big splash. I dont think sales are slowing down any at all yet.

Good news. Hopefully they stay strong and on point. I am really happy with my Maiden!

4 weeks later
#2337 5 years ago

3 weeks later
#2346 5 years ago

Deadpool is shipping and the Munsters is up next. Looking forward to what Borg and Dwight have in store for this game.

Munsters or is it Godzilla?

#2350 5 years ago

I did see a Godzilla T-shirt in the Deadpool vid..

#2354 5 years ago

Did someone say Banana?

1 week later
#2374 5 years ago

Yes sir!

533669A5-ABFC-4235-A13A-86066763E3F1.jpeg533669A5-ABFC-4235-A13A-86066763E3F1.jpeg8AE83288-9E94-4E8C-8C76-63A05E3AAF26.png8AE83288-9E94-4E8C-8C76-63A05E3AAF26.png
#2379 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Who did the artwork? These look nice!

Chris Franchi . He did Bm66 and Gotg.

#2396 5 years ago

1313 mockingbird lane..

#2398 5 years ago
5E41EF5D-6963-4AFA-BF53-B5FA04D294F5.jpeg5E41EF5D-6963-4AFA-BF53-B5FA04D294F5.jpeg
2 weeks later
#2438 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

JJP early 2020. Can't wait.

Don’t jinx the band!

#2462 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

The new trailer looks nice - and I am glad to see the G1 vibe going on. Check out Soundwave's cassette eject of Ravage @ 1:38.

Looks like shockwave is in it also.

1 month later
#2470 5 years ago

Hopefully Munsters kicks ass

#2507 5 years ago

Munsters for X-mas

#2509 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not according to the guy writing the software. He moved it to 2019.

So MBLE for x-mas

#2522 5 years ago

Give me JAWS!

3 weeks later
#2556 5 years ago

Lots of talk about Jaws!

#2561 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Found inside a Primus buyers machine ... LOL
[quoted image]

That’s to funny.. Whoops the cats in the bag.

2 weeks later
#2563 5 years ago

Is it to early to start speculating on Stern next pin?

#2577 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am sitting here wondering why nobody has made a pin featuring the #1 grossing movie of the 80s.... ET?

I forgot about ET! Good one...

1 week later
#2600 5 years ago

Man I keep thinking about how bad ass JAWS could be!!!

#2602 5 years ago

SM78 and Jaws would be big pins. I agree Eddy on SM78 and Elwin on Jaws.

Wow!!

#2619 5 years ago
EB966A1B-A87B-44CE-8A07-E2C5A3B420AA (resized).jpegEB966A1B-A87B-44CE-8A07-E2C5A3B420AA (resized).jpeg
#2630 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Any guesses as to what this year’s 2019 vault edition will be? I don’t think it’ll be TRON or LOTR. I’m guessing Twd or GOT with redone art package. Maybe TWD comic version?

Tron would sell so maybe Tron.

#2632 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

More importantly will we see anything new in these games or same things rehashed with no new ideas in the games, not a knock on stern I mean will new ideas be put into their games like others or BOM too expensive excuse. Also would love to see Stern do a wide body game again even though I hear assembly line not made for them.

Not likely. But you never know. It would be cool if they did!!

#2636 5 years ago
Quoted from Pincrazy:

My hope is to have tron remade with new code to incorporate video from both films with the new cabinets.

Stern needs to vault the games with the new LCD screens.

1 week later
#2637 5 years ago

James Bond, Jaws, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Jurassic World, twip.

#2640 5 years ago

Vaults have to have LCD screen to make me buy.

Dots are dead..

#2642 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Dots to me are classic and I actually like them. The LCD in today's machines are usually overkill-like the giant TV screen that JJP uses or lacking with the sub-par animation that Stern is attempting. Maybe the LCD will eventually get balanced and add significantly to game-play but right now it is still lacking imo. Best LCD integration since inception is the Star Wars video mode with Asteroid field challenge-even that feels elementary to me. Imagine if Stern had re-created a speeder bike chase through the woods-controlling the bike with the flippers, using 4k video game technology instead of basic asteroid scene using a basic programming platform. Time and Technology will hopefully tell but so far the LCD is only good for re-hashing video clips to tie into the theme of the game. While I hope programming catches up with the LCD-I also hope it does not slow down programming for code for actual gameplay on the playfield. I would rather have polished code instead of fancy video clips-but if I can get polished code and fantastic LCD integration that is a win win.

I have dot games in my collection. But stern moving forward needs to integrate LCD into vaults . Tron would be a fantastic start!!

#2644 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yea I am not sure about that. I like the older games the way they are now-I have grown to appreciate the originality of some of the classics including Tron. Not sure if adding a LCD would really add much to the game. If you wanted video clips of the movie to distract the player or slow down the flow then you could add the LCD but to me I would prefer the vaults be left 'original'. Sometimes less is more and I would hate to ruin something that is already great-if it isn't broke-don't fix it.

I think if something is great make it even better. LCD is now the norm it is no longer an option . The same should be for vaults and it would put a new flare to it and sales.

#2645 5 years ago

Dots are dated.

#2654 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If they really do vault Simpsons it HAS to have LCD with stock footage and original animations.

100% its time to vault with lcds to today’s standards of animation.

#2668 5 years ago
CFB73CA9-AFAC-4EE3-AC39-DDE044398722.jpegCFB73CA9-AFAC-4EE3-AC39-DDE044398722.jpeg
#2680 5 years ago

You never know.

513590C9-AAE9-4E6B-8903-14D38F3A976B.png513590C9-AAE9-4E6B-8903-14D38F3A976B.png
#2685 5 years ago

Past on my Monsters Pro.

It just did not do it for me.

1 week later
#2767 5 years ago

Mad Max would be pretty cool theme..

I personally would like :
Goonies
JAWS
Van Halen / DLR VH

Not sure anyone else would want it but Voltron could be a great theme. Transformation muiltball. Imagine the light show!

Dragons Lair.

93B9AEFD-5A00-4FD9-8538-F11C3F626C79 (resized).jpeg93B9AEFD-5A00-4FD9-8538-F11C3F626C79 (resized).jpeg
#2771 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Latest podcast from special K says he's been told the next three are
Black Knight 3k / Steve Richie next game
Jurassic World
JAWS (BE as the designer)
All I know is if the last two are true, I'm very excited. Coupled with GnR from jjp and this could a fantastic year for Pinball.

I agree JAWS and GNR makes for a great year!!

#2793 5 years ago

Original clips for JAWS .

I would also like it if they used original old school art for JAWS also.

#2804 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Steve Ritchie’s next pin or fake pic?
[quoted image]

fake.

#2809 5 years ago

Would Harry Potter be that big of a hit?

Or would it be more like the
Hobbit pin?

#2830 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I hope the next Stern release is BK3000
Will be a very easy pass for me!
Waiting for Jaws
some day it will happen.

I do not have a huge interest in BK3K at this time . It would need to blow my socks off..

#2835 5 years ago

I hope so.

#2836 5 years ago

Munsters must be doing well. I have not heard a peep.

2 weeks later
#2858 5 years ago

Lots of Munster premiums at TPF

E5E41D0C-E722-4874-972D-2E67CD927113 (resized).jpegE5E41D0C-E722-4874-972D-2E67CD927113 (resized).jpeg
#2860 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Well the one tibit of secret news revealed by Steve at TPF was that his next game will have 62 plastics as opposed to 40 regularly, so it sounds like the table will be packed. At least I’m hoping so.
JJP introduces the same retread of the past with a new paint job and a much higher price. $11,500.00 for WOZYBR, wow!

Crazy price for YBR and no monkey.

#2865 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Did you get any other hints about next table? I didn’t watch it all...

It will have more than 2 pinballs.

#2891 5 years ago
BK (resized).jpgBK (resized).jpg
#2896 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Looking forward to more pics and videos. Very interested in this title

Yes, should have all the info tomorrow.
Looks good so far.

#2898 5 years ago

I would think this is the pro. Excited to see the premium and LE.

#2900 5 years ago

You have to give it to Stern they can pump them pins out!

#2906 5 years ago

#2910 5 years ago
Quoted from gregh43:

I liked the Motley Crue pinball
idea better..

Has anyone watch this? Could be a good time for a crew pin..

#2912 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pretty much total crap. Plays like Jackass:Motley Crue edition with a bunch of vignettes from their career played out, but not connected with any kind of cohesion. Also, casting of Mick Mars is pretty much totally wrong. They keep calling him old man, but he's about the same age as the other guys. There's so much in the book, this should have been a mini-series with a better writer and director and with more clout to resist sanitizing history (and the book) to remove the group rape that happened that Sixx now denies (https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/nikki-sixx-rape-story-motley-crue-memoir-the-dirt-803217/) . They're so pressed to pack stuff in that they completely skip the Tommy Lee Pamela Anderson years and only cover Heather Locklear superficially.
Read the book. It's better.

Thanks for the update and bummer. I was hoping it would be ok. I am going to try and watch it tonight if I don’t fall asleep.

#2919 5 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Okay, its been a few hours since the teaser, Whats The NEXT STERN PIN? lol.
I'm saying Bill and Ted.

Lost World is being thrown around.

#2949 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I think you guys mean Jurassic World the newer films would be weird for stern to make a pin of lost world which was the second film and it has been done already.

Correct, Jurassic World not Lost world.

EFF5E2CC-0320-4DD3-A09F-ED04BB3368C1 (resized).jpegEFF5E2CC-0320-4DD3-A09F-ED04BB3368C1 (resized).jpeg

#2959 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Can anyone ID this game with the black side armor and red lettering?
[quoted image]

Looks like

84642525-89B9-4DF0-B35E-1B29C3A2F534 (resized).jpeg84642525-89B9-4DF0-B35E-1B29C3A2F534 (resized).jpeg
#2961 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

[quoted image]

This would be a good one.

#2970 5 years ago

Tron with LCD might be more attractive than LOTR at least for me.

#2972 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

TRON VE would sell a fraction of what a Spike LotR vault would sell.

You are probably correct. No matter what the vault is I do not see myself buying any unless there is some modern flare put into the pins lcd for one. ACDC LUCI was my last.

#2984 5 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

What about this one?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is the way you do it!

#2989 5 years ago
4C2DBC8A-3019-482E-92DB-837BCAE55BE6 (resized).jpeg4C2DBC8A-3019-482E-92DB-837BCAE55BE6 (resized).jpeg
#2995 5 years ago

I still believe Jaws would be great.

#2997 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

If you want JJP to do it, better hope you have a Delorean to travel years into the future to retrieve it.

You never know. Back to the future would be great for 2020.

#2999 5 years ago

Spoiler alert!!!

Munster Madness is fantastic. 4 flipper Multi multi ball .

#3001 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

2020 would be too optimistic.

Plenty of time to make it work!

#3011 5 years ago

Will Wonka be a bust?

#3012 5 years ago

Going to need a new Avatar pin. Movie s2-5 are filmed set to release soon.

#3045 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm very disappointed in Black Knight gameplay. Doesnt look like my kind of game.
So......what's next? Lol
Brian Eddy's game? (Jurassic World?)
A Vault?
Elvira?
The next speculation begins.
Still praying for
-Queen (with a unique theme/not just pics of the band etc.)
-Back to the Future
-Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure(s)
-Tron LCD based on original movie (never happening)
-Batman the Animated Series

Way to early the Black Knight baby was just born.

#3046 5 years ago

Ok, long enough. What’s next?

#3084 5 years ago

Elwin pin. We need a Elwin pin!

#3087 5 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Who is up next?

Brian Eddy I think?

#3099 5 years ago

Anyone here think that the Wonka pin was a little underwhelming?

#3100 5 years ago

Ok, I will go see this 100% . If the movie takes off this could be a great art package and pin.

#3109 5 years ago

I am ready for a real confirmation soon.

#3114 5 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Any word on Tron VE?

yes, I hope so! LCD will be fantastic..

1 week later
#3146 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

If it’s a music pin, Motley Crüe would be great. I’m not a super fan, but enjoy the music. It’s fast, fits pinball. Have ramps go up each side to lock balls into Tommy’s drums and then it turns and you hit the lock bar fire button to launch them. Have another multiball in the play field with a magnet centering the pentagram from Shout at the Devil. Flames behind the back like Black Knight. Press the start button and “in the beginning” plays. Could be wild

After watching The Dirt on N- flix I would be interested also in a Crue pin.

#3150 4 years ago
C2A63A9B-61E9-4496-97D4-D2AE6CC3037B (resized).jpegC2A63A9B-61E9-4496-97D4-D2AE6CC3037B (resized).jpeg
#3153 4 years ago

Godzilla over a Dino pin all day.

1 week later
#3166 4 years ago

Yes Cletus

#3187 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Whatever the theme, just remember that if you are unlucky, like
me, and receive a warped playfield, stern will not help you.
They do not give a fuck.

Interesting do you have any Photos? Sorry to hear..

1 week later
#3234 4 years ago

Excited for a Brian Eddy pin. I just hope he is working on a better theme than Jurassic Park! That sounds like a missed match to me.

#3238 4 years ago

Maybe a sequel to Medival Madness for Brian Eddy.

#3242 4 years ago

I like this.

#3254 4 years ago

I would pony up $ for a LCD modern Tron VE but it would have to have all the goodies on it.

1 week later
#3294 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Just wanted to share the fact that Tommy is a liar and a piece of shit. He lied about me in this very thread! Slanderous. He is now a known liar and piece of garbage in the community... everyone who upvoted him and downvoted me should take a long look in the mirror. He lied to you about our interaction and transaction, made it seem like he was a hero, and you all believed him.
Bottom line is that I stood up for myself as a customer when he tried to jack up an already agreed upon price. He then ignored my e-mails for support because he didn't like me and only showed himself to slam me in this thread and have his Nitro brigade bros upvote his lies and BS. Not cool. But, that'll be my last post on the subject. Tommy=human garbage.
Enjoy your next Stern, fellas, pick a good distro, you may need it!

Hope the rest of your purchases are problem free.

#3296 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Just wanted to share the fact that Tommy is a liar and a piece of shit. He lied about me in this very thread! Slanderous. He is now a known liar and piece of garbage in the community... everyone who upvoted him and downvoted me should take a long look in the mirror. He lied to you about our interaction and transaction, made it seem like he was a hero, and you all believed him.
Bottom line is that I stood up for myself as a customer when he tried to jack up an already agreed upon price. He then ignored my e-mails for support because he didn't like me and only showed himself to slam me in this thread and have his Nitro brigade bros upvote his lies and BS. Not cool. But, that'll be my last post on the subject. Tommy=human garbage.
Enjoy your next Stern, fellas, pick a good distro, you may need it!

Looks like Nitro might have sealed it own destiny .

#3297 4 years ago

I am thinking that it is not going to be Godzilla

#3309 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Elvira ...[quoted image]

Sweet!

#3356 4 years ago

Fresh new layout on Archer from Elwin .

2 weeks later
#3451 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I honestly don't understand this drumbeat for Jaws on Pinside. It's a good movie, but what about it would make for a good pinball? I don't see it.

Something about a Jaws pin just pulls you in..

1 week later
#3556 4 years ago

GTA could be interesting?!

#3557 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I buy pinball machines & like Vice City GTA.
There's glowing proof at my basement bar
I also like Star Wars but Stern...
[quoted image]

Sweet light..

#3559 4 years ago

Soon, Stern should be letting the cat out of the bag..

#3564 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm thinking within the next week...hopefully a surprise and packed with toys.

I hope it is Sterns best foot forward as JJP has a hit with Wonka.

#3569 4 years ago

Is anyone interested in a Stern stranger Things Pinball ?

#3573 4 years ago

Ok, so it does seem to have interest.. I need to watch the show..

I thought it was a kids show.

#3578 4 years ago

I think Stern had some good/ decent sales with BKSOR so maybe taking there time is not a bad idea.

#3579 4 years ago

I this your own home brew pin project?

#3580 4 years ago

Is this your own home brew pin?

Apologies for the dup. I forgot the link.
mannymasy

#3582 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

A my little Pony the same size as the Spider man (The Pin) would nail it for me. And every other dad with younger daughters.
Think about it. Whats a pinball addict father supposed to buy their daughters?
"""Holy cow there's a pinball machine that my daughter and I could enjoy playing together. Calling the distro right now"""

Not so sure my little pony would make the final cut but maybe Annabelle ?

OMG she freaks me out.

D81C8CD2-BB12-4B82-AD8D-7AC94D6B66CB (resized).jpegD81C8CD2-BB12-4B82-AD8D-7AC94D6B66CB (resized).jpeg
#3590 4 years ago

Is Stern going to be releasing the DeadFlip pin?

#3597 4 years ago

Looks great. Will you be making more?
Pm if you are more comfortable speaking off line. I would like to see more!!
Thx

#3598 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

His logo is in TNA and Danesi is working on the game as well so I'm guessing it's a Spooky release.

I think it is set in a Stern Madian cab and head?. If that means anything.

#3600 4 years ago
Quoted from TheArrrrrcade:

Just a one-off for now! If it did make it to manufacturing then most likely it would drop the Metroid theme. I doubt the Nintendo license would be easy to get.

Nice. keep me in the loop..

#3615 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

They have to wait untill John Trudeau is back.

When is Tredeau’s vacation over.

#3626 4 years ago

I was told today Jurassic World in the next month.

#3633 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Me too. I wonder if Brian Eddy is on that...

Not sure who is on it. I have mix feelings on this theme.

#3655 4 years ago

JW

#3674 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

But the early years (40’s - 50’s) were a better look.[quoted image]

yah baby.. Nice tassels

#3696 4 years ago

I hope Elwins pin is not JW.

#3727 4 years ago

Hopefully something leaks this week?

#3729 4 years ago

Wyld Stallyns

5011BA52-53BF-40C5-BD71-0D0A60A11D7D (resized).jpeg5011BA52-53BF-40C5-BD71-0D0A60A11D7D (resized).jpegB7DB2FD4-866B-4582-B929-92889EE5E6C6 (resized).jpegB7DB2FD4-866B-4582-B929-92889EE5E6C6 (resized).jpeg
#3731 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Wyld Stallyns it should be !

Vintage.

B5457D84-5766-4B1D-A14E-77564B2B75FF (resized).jpegB5457D84-5766-4B1D-A14E-77564B2B75FF (resized).jpeg
#3733 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Make sure to include ZY’s reply on the post where he says it isn’t for a pinball project though.

That what they all say. Lol

#3735 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Zombie yeti already stated it’s not for a Stern pin. BaTEA is not in the works. Sorry.

Bummer the artwork looks like great pin material.

#3737 4 years ago

I would rather see Bill and Ted in place of Jurassic Park or World...

Anyone else feel this way?

#3739 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

[quoted image]

Excellent! Majority rules.

#3741 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I haven't seen the new Jurassic World movies. I don't care about them. The theme has been done twice already, which is a good sign that it's been done enough.
And yet, dinosaurs. Even if I think it's boring and overdone it will probably still sell just fine if that's real. So long as the main toy isn't a T-Rex head on a spring or something laughable, if it's noticeably stripped down compared to the Data East version people will shit all over it. Ain't nobody trying to see a pin in 2019 that can't outdo a Data East.

100% agree Aurich

#3743 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You stole Deacon's Easter basket!

#3761 4 years ago

Elwin or Eddy pin is going to be hard to pass on . I hope the theme is a good one.

#3783 4 years ago
67060397_2370175663270894_9134629525664038912_n (resized).png67060397_2370175663270894_9134629525664038912_n (resized).png
#3788 4 years ago

Superman would make the sense for Comic-Con.

BE12A280-CB43-465C-86EA-7BBE1541BDA6 (resized).jpegBE12A280-CB43-465C-86EA-7BBE1541BDA6 (resized).jpeg4EB3ACB6-E50E-4AFD-8CB6-DDDD7909E207 (resized).jpeg4EB3ACB6-E50E-4AFD-8CB6-DDDD7909E207 (resized).jpeg6A636FD0-04A2-48C0-84E2-24A5D167F592 (resized).jpeg6A636FD0-04A2-48C0-84E2-24A5D167F592 (resized).jpeg
#3790 4 years ago
Quoted from Chicagoland:

Still going with GNR

That is the long shot in this race. Vegas has A Stern GnR @ 99-1 odds..

#3797 4 years ago

Odds

JW 2-1
Stranger things 4-1
Superman 5-1
Bill and Ted 7-1
Stern GNR 99-1

#3801 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

In the GoT Code Update STrem Jack Danger just said he's looking forward to reveal "a most excellent game" this thursday on Comic Con.
(I think he's just messing with us, since he started the whole rumor but still...)

Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

At the end of tonight's GOT stream on Twitch (via JACK DANGER), they were mentioning the announcement on Thursday and a couple of them said that it would be a "most excellent announcement". OBVIOUSLY that's a reference to BILL & TED'S but maybe they were just f*ckin with us, not sure.
I'm leaning BILL & TED's for now, especially since they're filming the next film, as we speak: https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/the-wyld-stallyns-are-back-in-action-in-bill-ted-face-the-music-set-photos

Excellent News!

#3802 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

In the GoT Code Update STrem Jack Danger just said he's looking forward to reveal "a most excellent game" this thursday on Comic Con.
(I think he's just messing with us, since he started the whole rumor but still...)

Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

At the end of tonight's GOT stream on Twitch (via JACK DANGER), they were mentioning the announcement on Thursday and a couple of them said that it would be a "most excellent announcement". OBVIOUSLY that's a reference to BILL & TED'S but maybe they were just f*ckin with us, not sure.
I'm leaning BILL & TED's for now, especially since they're filming the next film, as we speak: https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/the-wyld-stallyns-are-back-in-action-in-bill-ted-face-the-music-set-photos

Excellent News!

Quoted from t8tony8t:

I’m taking “other” for 500-1. I like to gamble.

In the amount of? LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

12,060 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
1,148 posts in this topic match your search for posts by frankmac. You are on page 1 of 5.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=frankmac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.