Topic Stats

• 6,499 posts
  • 808 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 minutes ago by Sinestro
  • Topic is favorited by 140 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 654 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
stern (resized).png
Stranger_Things_LE.jpg
80B0E8CD-0CF7-4E38-A3A7-29045F239119 (resized).jpeg
1A7295AC-EEDE-424A-AC41-AD8EE4C6AAB7 (resized).jpeg
F4D24AB5-6867-4E89-B33C-5C9EFE59F016 (resized).jpeg
7816E6E4-75DB-4ACE-BF63-58BC6E552426 (resized).jpeg
Weird (resized).jpeg
2bd3596680dc9bcd2f08280513edaa22 (resized).jpg
sexy_reptiles___creamy_donatello_rq_april_2join_in_by_alaer-d7iyph7 (resized).jpg
2CACCC99-7C1D-42AE-A540-3F839F8371E2 (resized).jpeg
a26fa99cf160b753518704c8de5f8acb (resized).jpg
D7D40B74-6E1A-47AC-AF03-06B37F186E49 (resized).jpeg
7F0C10C9-54DF-4B36-A494-CCB15CA7A669 (resized).jpeg
655C6BA2-1C0F-4014-93D0-00FA55C78105 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191223-132219_Kijiji (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1064 2 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

If a GOTG pin really comes out, then all of late 80s early 90s childhood nerd years will pay off.

Funny they said the same thing with Star Wars

3 weeks later
#1131 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

They need to upgrade Tron ala Batman '66. LCD with scenes from Legacy as well as custom animation. Lighted ramps as well as all color changing LED's under the inserts. Custom made light cycles. Full arcade machine mod.
Regular VE stay on the same hardware, as Stern has stated, but Batman '66 shows they will upgrade under the right conditions. What conditions are better than Tron?

I doubt people are going to jump feet first at the next release of such a high priced item coming from a company that can't keep their promises and corrects their problems by changing their legal lingo.

#1133 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Doubt what you want. Doesn't change reality. A Tron upgraded in such a way would fly off the factory floor.

I wouldn't be so sure. The high rollers got burnt with BM66 and I doubt they will have repeated customers at that price point with the way Stern is treating their high end customers now. And reality has changed whether you want to face those facts or not is up to you. I can just point at the Stern's expo attendance VS JJPs as one example. I'm just being realistic about the entire thing. Just answer this question for me

How do you charge some clients $18,000, promise then bi-weekly code updates until it's done, make said clients wait more than 365 days for beta code (and counting), not honour those promises, not make an update available at Expo and still think they will support you on your next release?

#1135 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

You're a long term Stern basher. Your opinion is a forgone conclusion, and thus utterly devoid of merit.
I've said it before and others agree with me. A updated Tron would fly off the factory floor.

You still haven't answered my question.

bm66-2 (resized).png

#1137 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I don't care about the Batman '66 code issues. They aren't relevant to Tron being successful.

Still haven't answered my question... You don't care but I'm pretty sure that all bm66 buyers do...and they are the one with deep pockets.

#1139 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

You must be brain dead.

And your just trolling Stern love with nothing to back it up apart from smoke and mirrors. So I guess we'll leave it at that. LMAO.

#1141 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Well, when you outsell the competition 10-1......there's really nothing else you need to back it up.

Ask Blackberry how that worked for them when Apple came out with the Iphone (june 2007) and get back to me. Here I'll give you a hint.

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 10.44.34 AM (resized).png

#1143 2 years ago

let's try this again..

"How do you charge some clients $18,000, promise then bi-weekly code updates until it's done, make said clients wait more than 365 days for beta code (and counting), not honour those promises, not make an update available at Expo and still think they will support you on your next release?"

Your current answers

Quoted from Sinestro:

I don't care about the Batman '66 code issues. They aren't relevant to Tron being successful.

Quoted from Sinestro:

You must be hard of hearing.

Quoted from Sinestro:

Well, when you outsell the competition 10-1......there's really nothing else you need to back it up.

Quoted from Sinestro:

Stern level of incompetence isn't even in the same galaxy as Blackberry's!
And the competition doesn't have a Steve Jobs....so pointless comparison.

Do you really think those are viable?

#1145 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I'm sorry. I was typing too fast. I'll type slower so that you small brain can process my reply.
Here we go......typing slower in 3...2....1
I don't care about the Batman '66 code issue. Stern always has code issues, and it doesn't stop them from selling games. Repeating your question over and over again isn't ineffective. It exposes your one track brain to Pinside.
If you continue to have trouble reading this reply, please let me know. I can type it in French, Canuk, and gender neutral gobbleygook. Whatever you prefer.

My question was not directed at you but in regards to the owners and how they feel and if you feel like they would all go jumping on the opportunity of being the first to own the next Super LE title...

We clearly know how you feel but how do you think they feel?

2 months later
#1372 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

George Gomez talks out of his butt a lot. If you've learned anything in the last 2 years, learn to take nothing he says as gospel.

WTF are you saying George promised on code updates every two weeks for batman and delivered...*end sarcasm*.... I hope they get there shit together.

#1406 2 years ago

Excerpt taken from Pinball Magazine's article on EAG Expo
"Stern’s next new title is likely to be announced in April, which according to rumors, should be Keith Elwin’s first game with artwork by ZombieYeti."

1 year later
#3967 6 months ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

This would make sense. They send it to you before you write the check for your new NIB game.

They already do I said it years ago.
ky-edition (resized).jpg

#4063 6 months ago

Bet you Stern as you all fooled.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside