Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dragon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3286 4 years ago

blues brothers would be a fun theme

#3288 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

It would be great to see a blues brothers but I am guessing the cost of the license will make it unattainable. Almost everyone in that film has passed away, that means you would have to deal with all of their estate holders. I really don’t want to have a blues brothers minus Ray, Dan, Eretha, John and James.

oh man the list of characters is impressive Eretha! and Ray really was in it ? i forgot about that part ,belushi falling down the steep stairs wearing a small school desk , and a long massive chase scene turning into an elevator ride listening to easy listening muzak the movie was funny it is an old flick now but there is a lot of material to make a game from . maybe too complex though in licensing on the full effect but maybe just center it on john and james and the original movie

#3302 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Dragon, I don’t know why we are getting downvoted, but I want make this clear, I would love to see a Blues Brothers pin. IMO Sten would be the only one who could get all of the licenses to do the pin.. I hope they can do a Blues Brothers pin!
I understand that this thread is for those more informed than us, but going off the rails on wish lists is part of the fun. Also having Stern, a Chicago manufacturer, make a pin based off a Chicago movie should be on the drawing board.

the negative votes are a positive thing when you consider its only one person doing it , and we are not that off the rails we were talking about cool pin themes for stern , honestly some people before us were trolling off topic we needed to change the subject back , and i enjoy reading about all the possibilties , i mean what if there was an old school godzilla pin made , or a blues brothers , or a jaws theme or elvira 3 would be awsome , these are interesting ideas and how cool might they look in a line up next to other pins in the dining room

2 weeks later
#3433 4 years ago

Original themed pinball can be good too

https://suncoastpinball.com/

i like the hand drawn art

#3435 4 years ago

yeah the video i saw is with no pinball sounds wow pretty blase

here is the super imposed audio excitement clip

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv-y_oiFgxF/

#3437 4 years ago

sterns last 2 original themes were can crusher and nelly so for original pinball concepts comic carnival may not be trying to reach too high just trying to get a footing

#3438 4 years ago

I kinda hate to rip on a start up company , its priced like a pro stern model but i don't see a Metallica pro play ability here from those videos , but its a very nice art package , ghost busters has great art and it plays great and has audio I love audio in my pinball machines.

#3440 4 years ago

Original deeply artisitc themes are cool stuff . but its a risky venture . it seems like half of the pins made in the 80's and 90's were all original themes or goofy knock offs of movies with no license , black knight was original kinda

#3441 4 years ago

they could combine all the rumored themes together like a spaghetti western and have James Bond vs Godzilla vs Jaws and have elvira 3 host it on the back TV screen like a late nite B-rated movie

#3443 4 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

I think if Stern went for it they would have to pick 1 Bond - either Connery or Moore.
Incorporate the girls .... of course on the Cab and Trans-lite with an old Aston Martin DB5 / some roulette tables / Walther PPks
Surely the modes + Gameplay would be based around known Villains and travel around the Globe.
Mister Big + Baron Samedi - New Orleans
Scaramanga - China
Max Zorin + May Day - San Francisco
Etc..............
Incorporate all the theme tunes:
Duran, Duran - A view to a Kill
Aha - Living Daylights
Golden Eye - Tina Turner
Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner
you forgot tom jones thunderball ,Wings live and let die , Shirley Bassey goldfinger , moonraker ,, Madonna , Carly Simon and a few others

thats funny wasn't one of the villain characters named Jaws on moon raker?

#3450 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

It looks brutally bad. They have two gameplay videos on their YT channel in which basically nothing at all happens (granted they are 10 and 9 minutes long respectively, but still):

thanks for showing the links there is sound with cosmic carnaval , as far as things going on in the pin i noticed a bunch of inserts with multicolored leds more than just game play indicators they seem to be apart of the light show . the music is hard metal like with a guy playing the bent saw w/mallet like it was a lead guitar . it has a flow with 2 ramps and a center loop w/ spinners and maybe 2 banks of switches and maybe a center gobble hole . it has a strange vibe to it after a while of watching and at times it seemed more like a piece of art that could be played , they need to show how the game is played for scoring it may need something additional maybe in software upgrades

#3454 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not everyone. I hope it's NOT Jaws. Give me something from the Ben Heck 90's license collection.

give me an example of what would be in the ben heck 90's collection?
I saw AMW in google search is there others ?

#3472 4 years ago

#3473 4 years ago

#3474 4 years ago

1 week later
#3612 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That game is about it's humor (wich is not mine).
Girl has some fugly hands and stuff...

she's a mellon picker she needs those big fugly hands to be productive,

#3678 4 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

With all the themes and decades worth of nostalgia to choose from, plenty of which is unrepresented in pinball at all, I just don't understand the need for 3 friggin Elvira pins. That is a total garbage theme, imo. But I hope it's a good machine for those of you who are fans.
We know for sure it's NOT KME designing Elvira 3, right?

there is no garbage pinball themes just different choices for different target markets

3 months later
#5295 4 years ago

crazy Dave in plants vs zombies

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
4 months later
#7267 4 years ago

I could see this as a interesting pinball machine , collect plant defenses and knock down multiball zombie hoards

zom (resized).jpgzom (resized).jpg
2 years later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

6,495 (Firm)
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

7,500 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dragon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=dragon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.